Forums

YOUR AUTOMOTIVE "DUHHH" MOMENTS lol

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Re: YOUR AUTOMOTIVE "DUHHH" MOMENTS lol

Postby nareshseep » October 10th, 2013, 8:00 am

jaggie wrote:Normally drive a manual car.....had to used dad's automatic for a day....
Pelting down the road...had to stop!....and mash/stomp on the flipping brake with my left foot (as if i was pressing down on the clutch).......painful...very painful!!!

Boi that happen to me once, my car is manual as well and I borrowed a padnah automatic sedan, doing a lil 70, and I see a corner coming up, mash down for clutch to slow a little, and forgot the auto brake pedal bigger, I nearly kiss the steering wheel yes.

A classic one is I changed brakepads, put on mih nice brand new centric brakepad and was hurry to test them out, going out the gate normal, ah see a car passing so I decide to mash down to stop, nothing!....forgot to pump brakes after changing the brakes pads.. pulled out in front the car and pulled handbrakes .... was so close.
Last edited by nareshseep on October 10th, 2013, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

metalgear2095
12 pounds of Boost

Postby metalgear2095 » October 10th, 2013, 8:05 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:^^ better!!!

when i just started working I just got my first car, a PAU mazda 323

i was so accustomed not having a car back then that i went to work with the car, parked it in the office car park and after work I walked straight past the car and travelled home

when I reached home mom was like "WHERE THE CAR!!!!"

had to travel back to the office to get the car

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Rofl. You not alone there. I did the same sheit with my dad's car. Good thing I realize as I jump out the maxi.

kg494EJ-1
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: YOUR AUTOMOTIVE

Postby kg494EJ-1 » October 10th, 2013, 8:51 am

metalgear2095 wrote:

i was so accustomed not having a car back then that i went to work with the car, parked it in the office car park and after work I walked straight past the car and travelled home

Rofl. You not alone there. I did the same sheit with my dad's car. Good thing I realize as I jump out the maxi.

Another guilty party, accustom to traveling to class when I reach home extra set of keys in my pocket only to realise :oops:

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » October 10th, 2013, 1:13 pm

:oops: Thought it was only me. Had gotten my first car (PBB 323F) before I got my license. Time I get license, I pick up the car keys an ting and still travel to work. Reach to work and was like: "WTF Brain?!" :?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 10th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Just buy my first car, pull up to the gas station to fillup for the first time <<like a bauce>>

Car didnt want to start not even tumble. I start to cold sweat, playing up with alarm, checking battery pole, men behind me blowing horn all kinda ting.

Car was switched off while in Drive. D'OH!

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » October 10th, 2013, 2:19 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:Just buy my first car, pull up to the gas station to fillup for the first time <<like a bauce>>

Car didnt want to start not even tumble. I start to cold sweat, playing up with alarm, checking battery pole, men behind me blowing horn all kinda ting.

LOL. this is the worst. Happened in my garage and wake up next morning to a bad feelings

snypaz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snypaz » October 10th, 2013, 2:29 pm

Took out the battery out the car, Flew out for about two weeks, Came back and tried to start it. Then wondered who stole the battery for the car. My gf reminded me it was in the backroom.

trinigamer
Trinituner Peong

Postby trinigamer » October 10th, 2013, 2:34 pm

Every time i'm in the passenger seat of a left hand drive car I does be ghost driving, I mean pressing X and mashing brakes....

turbo_monkey
Trinituner Peong

Postby turbo_monkey » October 10th, 2013, 2:38 pm

^^ thought it was me alone..lol

turbo_monkey
Trinituner Peong

Postby turbo_monkey » October 10th, 2013, 2:43 pm

i does always forget i put on the kill switch and after a few tumbles then i ketch myself

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » October 10th, 2013, 3:06 pm

:lol: :lol:

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » October 10th, 2013, 3:06 pm

S_2NR wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:Just buy my first car, pull up to the gas station to fillup for the first time <<like a bauce>>

LOL. this is the worst. Happened in my garage and wake up next morning to a bad feelings

Fuh real. Twice that happen to me, I thinking I stranded. Didn't know it doesn't start if switched off in drive gear.

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » October 10th, 2013, 3:32 pm

Came home from work late a Friday and reverse park as usual. Saturday morning time for school, jump in the car and turn the key, nothing. Blow the horn, put on lights all that working. Told my sister to drop me to school with her car. In the evening my partner come with battery, jumper cable and tool kit. When he jump in the car all I heard was a click and it hit me. When I reverse park, was so tired I switched off the car on reverse...

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 10th, 2013, 4:31 pm

nareshseep wrote:
jaggie wrote:Normally drive a manual car.....had to used dad's automatic for a day....
Pelting down the road...had to stop!....and mash/stomp on the flipping brake with my left foot (as if i was pressing down on the clutch).......painful...very painful!!!

Boi that happen to me once, my car is manual as well and I borrowed a padnah automatic sedan, doing a lil 70, and I see a corner coming up, mash down for clutch to slow a little, and forgot the auto brake pedal bigger, I nearly kiss the steering wheel yes.

This not funny at all, I drag out and go to change gear forgetting is an automatic car I driving. Gf had removed the seat belt to put up her feet on the seat. I hit the brake for clutch, she hit the dashboard hard. :(
I lucky nobody was driving behind me too because it was the main road in San Fernando.

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » October 10th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Removed seatbelt to put foot up you say....

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » October 10th, 2013, 4:59 pm

turbo_monkey wrote:^^ thought it was me alone..lol

YES!!
And my sense of right and left gets messed up bad

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 10th, 2013, 5:02 pm

She small like me so both feet can fit on the seat and then she wears the belt. (sits like that sometimes but always wears the belt)

Legs does be like this:

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » October 10th, 2013, 5:12 pm

crazybalhead wrote:Removed seatbelt to put foot up you say....

ent :lol:

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » October 10th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Hmm, she rell small, dan but I see where you coming from. Was coming back from tyrico around 10pm with previous gf, had to mash a hard brakeses because of an idiot in front. She was sleeping, head on my lap, squeeze the family jewels to brace sheself when the car jerk. Worst handjob ever....... :cry:

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » December 8th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Nah man.....:roll:

Didn't want to waste the whole day scratching(preparation for night shift). So I say let me stop putting off this oil change and grab the last couple houra of daylight.

Drain and change oil. Wipe underside of bonnet with mild soap water(another thing I was putting off).

Packing up, there in the oil filter still in the black plastic bag. I just laugh to myself and continued packing up yes.......

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » December 8th, 2014, 5:48 pm

My door wasn't locking when I activated the alarm. I took vehicle to alarm man since I thought it was an alarm problem. He said was a problem with the locking device, so I asked the alarm man how I going to lock my door. He said use the key. I was like but it have no keyhole in the door lol. He just laugh at me and said look here.
Since I had the vehicle I never took notice of where the keyhole was on the door lol
I was so embarrassed.

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » December 8th, 2014, 6:02 pm

did the, switch off in drive/ reverse and then tried to start, thing a few times well.
anyone ever jump right out of a manual car and into one with a foot operated parking brake? :oops:
another one that happens to me; driving a vehicle with a smart key (keep in your pocket and can open your door/ start the car), exit the vehicle, shut the door and try to lock it multiple times, only to realize that I didn't turn off the ignition :? :/

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 8th, 2014, 6:56 pm

tourniquet wrote:did the, switch off in drive/ reverse and then tried to start, thing a few times well.
anyone ever jump right out of a manual car and into one with a foot operated parking brake? :oops:
another one that happens to me; driving a vehicle with a smart key (keep in your pocket and can open your door/ start the car), exit the vehicle, shut the door and try to lock it multiple times, only to realize that I didn't turn off the ignition :? :/

That happen to me when I driving the wife car. A day I leave on her car for 3 hours by my office lol.

Knight Rider
Sweet on this forum

Postby Knight Rider » December 8th, 2014, 8:11 pm

Recently a fella I know with a TDA hilux tell me he only had brakes on his front wheels. He see no rotors in the back and assumed the back wheels had no stopping Mechanism. Had to take away his man card yes.

Toyopet
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Toyopet » December 8th, 2014, 11:36 pm

kg494EJ-1 wrote:
metalgear2095 wrote:

I did something like this when I was in Lower 6. I used to drive drop my sister off at Naps then drive across to school. Every morning was the same routine, drive up the gas station side, drop her of, and drive down La Pique side. One morning I drive up and turn to tell her 'laterz', and that was when I realized she stayed home that day.

Another guilty party, accustom to traveling to class when I reach home extra set of keys in my pocket only to realise :oops:

COROLLA KID
Riding on 16's

Postby COROLLA KID » January 24th, 2015, 12:57 am

Customer reports car wont start after he fits new battery...

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » January 24th, 2015, 1:23 am

COROLLA KID wrote:Customer reports car wont start after he fits new battery...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobby~d
Street 2NR

Postby Bobby~d » January 24th, 2015, 5:43 am

COROLLA KID wrote:Customer reports car wont start after he fits new battery...

That's just hilarious

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » January 24th, 2015, 7:16 am

Wut lol...that hadda be de worst

professor
Trinituner Peong

Postby professor » January 24th, 2015, 8:33 am

Borrowed a Rover from a friend, who had purchased the car from my mother, went to visit my mother, put the car in 'Park', did not pull up the hand brake. While in the house, we heard a noise, my mother said ' I hope you did not leave the car in 'Park', because it's was not working. Went outside, car halfway in swimming pool. Wrecker for it.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”