MG Man
2NRholic

Re: Beggars and Choosers - Express Article

Postby MG Man » September 4th, 2011, 10:59 am

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 4th, 2011, 10:59 am

If you intend not to give, Ermm.... waz the difference between walking around with no cash and just saying no :?
Datz some kinda logic there dude. If it helps your conscience I guess.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2011, 11:15 am

Nasrallah wrote:Just walk around with no cash...any business place that don't have Linx aint worth patronizing.

so if you feel for a salt nuts on the highway, you doh give a brother a sale?

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 4th, 2011, 11:16 am

Stephon. wrote:
rfari wrote:i doh fall for the tricks. some like to brace you outside food outlets or the grocery for money to buy something to eat. steups, you coulda ask me that on my way in homie. small thing, i go back in side and buy dem a snack and a drink. i not gonna give you money to buy drugs homie unless i frigging selling it. and doh beatup too cus that go be the last time you get sh.it from me.

The way you speak :lol: ROFL!!!! I can't help but hear it in Samual L Jackson's voice, shouting at me like I stole his puppy or something :lol:

you making fun of me bruh?

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » September 4th, 2011, 11:21 am

No :lol: :arrow: :|

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 4th, 2011, 11:41 am

why should i give my money to some one else? just to ease my conscience to say that i gave? neh.

u hungry, u get food. u need clothes, u get clothes. u need to travel, i'll pay the driver. u need drugs, if i can't use it, i sure ain't buying it for u.

do what soothes your consciences. i feel better by not falling for lies, u may feel better by giving what u did not need any way.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » September 4th, 2011, 11:42 am

doh give them money, give them food and clothes

-------------------

also it has a fat vagrant in El Dorado :s

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » September 4th, 2011, 2:16 pm

this week i went to buy a roti,there is this guy begging by the side,strong guy eh,he could wash cars for money,after getting the roti proceded to hand him a dollar,he watch the dollar and scorn it,so i say ur want it or not and pulled it back, he goes eh heh,so i handed him the money,the guy next to me goes yuh eh easy nah,that same guy does ask for five dollars,,,,

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 4th, 2011, 2:27 pm

last time one ask meh for ah $1(long time ago) all ah had was ah $5... when ah give he ah see ah "taxi man roll" pull out from he shirt pocket and de man handing meh back change wee :lol: :lol: ... i eh take it tho eh know where dat flecking money was nah

by gulf city traffic lights btw

brams112
punchin NOS

Postby brams112 » September 4th, 2011, 2:33 pm

a one legged man once brace me for a forty,he was sitting in a car,pulled up by my house and asked so i say a forty mamoo,,,he say he from claxton bay and he have to pay the driver because he hired him,,,told him i aint got that so ride out,next thing when i got back home heard the pops asking mum what she give him money for,,,he come from so far to beg with a car,should have run his a$$

Xplode
Riding on 18's

Postby Xplode » September 4th, 2011, 2:59 pm

Parked up waiting for lights to changed by south-key lights to go on Wrightson Road,this homeless guy asked me for $10 dollars ,but you can tell a guy when he is addict,grinding his teeth,has an temper so i told him "for what to buy drugs" man fly up on the tray of my hilux and start to shake the truck side to side,so happen the police officer close to "diego" maxi stand came up draw his firearm, by that time he jump off the tray and walked over to the twin towers side,was thinking what kind of mad people they have outside,only happen to reach by licencing in traffic to be told by a ERF truck driver "money flying out your van" ,reached by movie-town that's when i saw the guy stash fell out his pocket on to the tray,all over the tray had $1,$5 and $10, counted $53 dollars in total,just shows how many people give him money already,end up giving all the money to a hungry person in starlite shopping plaza.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 4th, 2011, 3:31 pm

I met the young girl in POS once, asked me for money to reach home, asked where that is she said south, i asked which part of south and she said Fyzabad. I told her well no problem i live south, and i have family in Oropouche and Mon Desir, i'll give her a drop.
She replied she don't want a drop from a stranger, so i told her what i do for a living and identified myself, she replied she's still afraid she is taken advantage off.
I told her okay but if i have to pass money i must get something in return, she asked what? I said well a little something at least a lil wet head, she said okay. I just shaked my head and walked away.

If i have to give someone something i wouldn't give cash, i don't drink or use drugs and my money should not go towards that. If the person is hungry i have no problem buying food for someone.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » September 4th, 2011, 4:13 pm

rollingstock now de question is

was eet fa.... ahhh never mind :? :?

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » September 4th, 2011, 4:16 pm

the bess is a man ask me for a 2$ ,,, i dig in hand him a 1$, yuh know the bich questioning why ah give him a 1$

Michael Knight...
Riding on 17's

Postby Michael Knight... » September 4th, 2011, 4:20 pm

There is this particular beggar on Richmond street that "force begs". I was walking down the road close to Audi when he was on the other side and asked "Ah hungry fuh ah doubles, gimme something nah, ten dollars go do" I then immediately put my four dollars back in my pocket and continued walking. Now, when ever I see him or any other beggar I literally repeat what they ask.

"Gimme ah five dollars nah"

*No, YOU give me a five dollars nah*

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 4th, 2011, 4:23 pm

born into vagrancy.

i was walking in sando the other day. sitting on the side walk at scotia bank there was this vagrant lady begging. i did not pay much mind, and did not distinguish what she was saying. on passing closer i was starting to recognize her as the normel oldish indian skinny vagrant lady. but i got distracted from looking at her so i still cannot be sure if it is her or a new vagrant lady. she was clutching a baby nursing the baby.

if it was the normel vagrant, she seemed her normel skinny size, but the baby seemed to be not deprived as in not that skinny for the condition the lady is in. the baby appeared to be asleep.

i was not expecting this and not sure what to do... immediately and for the long term

salvation4U
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby salvation4U » September 4th, 2011, 4:40 pm

this is serious thing though

I does tell them i more brokes than you (which is infact true)

salvation4U
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby salvation4U » September 4th, 2011, 4:43 pm

sMASH wrote:born into vagrancy.

i was walking in sando the other day. sitting on the side walk at scotia bank there was this vagrant lady begging. i did not pay much mind, and did not distinguish what she was saying. on passing closer i was starting to recognize her as the normel oldish indian skinny vagrant lady. but i got distracted from looking at her so i still cannot be sure if it is her or a new vagrant lady. she was clutching a baby nursing the baby.

if it was the normel vagrant, she seemed her normel skinny size, but the baby seemed to be not deprived as in not that skinny for the condition the lady is in. the baby appeared to be asleep.

i was not expecting this and not sure what to do... immediately and for the long term

Ah feel I know who you talking about lol

I does walk with so much pace them cyar pick me up lol :lol:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 4th, 2011, 7:11 pm

pioneer wrote:
rollingstock wrote:I met the young girl in POS once, asked me for money to reach home, asked where that is she said south, i asked which part of south and she said Fyzabad. I told her well no problem i live south, and i have family in Oropouche and Mon Desir, i'll give her a drop.
She replied she don't want a drop from a stranger, so i told her what i do for a living and identified myself, she replied she's still afraid she is taken advantage off.
I told her okay but if i have to pass money i must get something in return, she asked what? I said well a little something at least a lil wet head, she said okay. I just shaked my head and walked away.

If i have to give someone something i wouldn't give cash, i don't drink or use drugs and my money should not go towards that. If the person is hungry i have no problem buying food for someone.

Allyuh police using allyuh big pips eh :lol:

Coulda take de wethead :roll:

The least i expect is a woman to brush her teeth, i doh wha no cavity on my d!ck.

But the point is she want the money but not the drop because she's afraid to be molested, but still willing to do it for money. My opinion she on sheit.

Talking bout this subject a beggar once ask me for money to buy food on High street San/do a morning whilst i waiting on a taxi to go POS, i didn't have any change to spare so i offered him my food from my bag, de 4kin man tell me he doh eat bhaigan, aloo and roti. I tell im FORK AWAY!

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » September 4th, 2011, 8:00 pm

beggars and people who ask me to make a contribution for children or for blind children etc, they all get nothing from me and they get a no with a very straight face, cause i dont feel bad at all.

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » September 4th, 2011, 8:02 pm

Sabriel wrote:“You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.”

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I agree, that's why I don't hand vagrants money.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 4th, 2011, 8:57 pm

Sabriel wrote:“You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.”

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

You're so smart :wink: :wink:

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 4th, 2011, 8:59 pm

I always give to the guy on the wheelchair in chaguanas who has the "i am deaf/mute" sign, a $20 anytime i see him which is about once a month

I always brace the children who selling stickers and the "church" people who selling tickets because i know the "sticker" money going to fund parents alcohol drugs and I don't really trust anyone who say they from the church.

I give a $5 or $10 to the ones who look crippled but...theres one who begs at the bottom of the road by medical associates with a bent foot...he get that because he break into someone yard to thief and they break his foot...so no money for he.

if yuh come asking for money aggressive aggressive...hull yuh mudda BUGWAAANAAA..no money for u

if you come by the business place and you looking like u cud work...sweep out the yard or wash it down with bucket and soap and take a $20/$30

if yuh pass home and begging...run up them coconut trees and pick some coconut for meh...

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 4th, 2011, 9:11 pm

LOL i now remember a time in form 5.....had some kinda function where it end up having a few half barrels of free chubby...so we walking around high street sharing it out to taxi drivers and random ppl....offer a vagrant one..vagrant say no thanks n show we a gatorade yes

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 4th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Back when I was going to school in form one or so ah Indian couple approach me and the man point at the woman and ask me if I wanna rub her breast for $10 dollars in the corner over so :?
I waz frightened so I say no and and walk off brisk brisk. :lol:
For some days well I saw them in city gate approaching people with something looking like a donation slip.

Edit: Ah time me and my padnas by the fence in QRC and two vagrants pull up and ask to go for two box lunch fuh dem and bring it by the fence. Then they ask what come for box lunch and one a dem say "if it eh roti me eh wah none eh" :lol:
Last edited by Bizzare on September 4th, 2011, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 4th, 2011, 9:14 pm

he reach!

pioneer wrote:I rather feed a hungry dog than a nasty stinkin human beggar

Why?

Least the dog appreciates it, the dog didn't ask to be a stray...more than likely it was the direct result of human action the dog became a stray.

People are not born into vagrancy, it's some choice they made in life that put them there. So, i could care less about them, the faster they die better for society.

btw they need to get those vagrants off the streets, they make rubbish everywhere and they sh1t on the sidewalks.

& drain! :roll:

you forget to mention they are an eyesore, supporting them is a burden on society & some are a hazard when they playing mad.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 4th, 2011, 9:16 pm

rollingstock wrote:I met the young girl in POS once, asked me for money to reach home, asked where that is she said south, i asked which part of south and she said Fyzabad. I told her well no problem i live south, and i have family in Oropouche and Mon Desir, i'll give her a drop.

:? :?

I have news for you....that eh no vagrant!

where in mon desir you haz famalee btw? :shock:

Stephon.
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Stephon. » September 4th, 2011, 9:21 pm

It's honestly good to give back, but not to these people. All you're doing is burning your money.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 4th, 2011, 9:26 pm

nervewrecker wrote:

Delhi road, near de community center.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 4th, 2011, 9:28 pm

rollingstock wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:

Delhi road, near de community center.

:shock: :shock:

any relation to the guy they call 'electro'? lives in that vicinity.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”