Veera the LAWYER

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Veera the LAWYER

Postby timelapse » November 13th, 2021, 12:29 pm

Wraith King wrote:
timelapse wrote:Any of you willing to give her a hand?

Not cool bro. That humour is a little too dark for me and I don't like much dark things.
I know you prefer Veneculo.
I like dark humour.It builds character

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 13th, 2021, 1:17 pm

timelapse wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Not cool bro. That humour is a little too dark for me and I don't like much dark things.

I'm not down with the Vennies.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 13th, 2021, 5:42 pm

Wraith King wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

I'm not down with the Vennies.
My apologies.
Knock knock....

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 15th, 2021, 8:12 am

So if this case ends in Bhajan's favour Prowell Raphael has to removed from heading the EOT?

I mean the irony of it all, the equal opportunity commission essentially engaging on non-equality.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 15th, 2021, 9:04 am

Dizzy28 wrote:So if this case ends in Bhajan's favour Prowell Raphael has to removed from heading the EOT?

I mean the irony of it all, the equal opportunity commission essentially engaging on non-equality.
EOT are all bailiser brothel agents and so are all these so called independent entries.

They are all whores as with those that support the red government

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 17th, 2021, 6:32 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:So if this case ends in Bhajan's favour Prowell Raphael has to removed from heading the EOT?

Sadly no, this ugly, spiteful, shameful toad will still sit there and take out her sheit frustrations on Ms Bhajan :roll:
That's how these stink LFD RFD PNM appointees like Prowell and Loquan does think, without integrity, honour or even shame.

wingnut
3NE 2NR for life

Postby wingnut » November 23rd, 2021, 7:03 pm

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » November 23rd, 2021, 7:15 pm

Chairman must resign immediately for her shameful conduct and disrepute she brought to the office.
FB_IMG_1637709162394.jpg

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » November 23rd, 2021, 8:26 pm

Patiently awaiting the PNM's Redman's response...

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 23rd, 2021, 8:39 pm

So wait...

Veera make an easy 350K over prowell head? In addition, must be paid full salary and benefits with interest since March? LOL

We ALL (well except Redman) knew Veera was going to win this case, congratulations.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 23rd, 2021, 9:04 pm

Madam president must also resign .

These red government people have tainted the offices in this country.

Rowlair, AG and president

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 23rd, 2021, 9:18 pm

The_Honourable wrote:So wait...

Veera make an easy 350K over prowell head? In addition, must be paid full salary and benefits with interest since March? LOL

We ALL (well except Redman) knew Veera was going to win this case, congratulations.
Redman and ppl like him is the reason why this country is corrupted and in a mess

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 23rd, 2021, 11:32 pm

You slightly off. Prowell did the crime but she's not paying for it. Taxpayer's money will be used to pay. Let's see if Prowell will retain her position. She's not supposed to but this is Trinidad.

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » November 24th, 2021, 2:12 am

all yuh PNM take your loss....imagine getting cut tail from a little unarmed injun girl.

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniboi49 » November 24th, 2021, 5:49 am

FuadAdnan wrote:all yuh PNM take your loss....imagine getting cut tail from a little unarmed injun girl.

To be fair, based on the response from the AGs office I do not think this is a PNM Government position, this was the Chairperson’s position. She should be held accountable and be asked to step down if she does not on her own.

I wonder if the PM will loose confidence and put pen to a paper.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 24th, 2021, 7:11 am

Funny you were agreeing with the questions raised on Sept 10....

No issue with her getting duly compensated...if that's the result.

The Act leaves the President to act on her own, no consultation needed.

The chair then has to deal with the appointment whether or not the EOT needs or has the resources?

That seems wrong to me.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2021, 8:23 am

Redman wrote:

The chair then has to deal with the appointment whether or not the EOT needs or has the resources?

That seems wrong to me.
Back pedal by Red government Redman

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 24th, 2021, 9:17 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:

That seems wrong to me.
Back pedal by Red government Redman

Is he trying to take someone down with him after he supported discrimination? Misery really loves company and so does being a moron who acts wrong and strong.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 24th, 2021, 9:42 am

The god level irony of this case.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 24th, 2021, 11:28 am

Redman wrote:

That seems wrong to me.

So while you was asking questions and having feelings, the judge found that this was a stupid case from the beginning and should have never reach the court. Prowell was exposed and got savaged for being wrong and strong. As Wraith said, is taxpayers money but Veera deserves it.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 24th, 2021, 12:00 pm

How dem LFD RFD PNM cheerleaders like to say it?
Ah yes! Another day, another L, but fuh one ah dey own, Red Slave Bag :lol:

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 24th, 2021, 12:02 pm

De Dragon wrote:How dem LFD RFD PNM cheerleaders like to say it?

Don't forget.
Attachments
20210730_135442.jpg

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » November 24th, 2021, 12:05 pm

De Dragon wrote:How dem LFD RFD PNM cheerleaders like to say it?

They can't take their cut tail....defending PNM still on this thread.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 24th, 2021, 12:25 pm

Imagine, of all people, the perennial loser of cases Arse Wari and all realize you wasn't gon' win and advised as such, but this bullfrog looking toadie still plunged headlong into the sheitstorm.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2021, 12:33 pm

The Equal Opportunity Tribunal (EOT) and its chairman Donna Prowell-Raphael have come under stiff criticism for their adamance in blocking EOT lay assessor Veera Bhajan from taking up her appointment.

In ruling that the EOT and Prowell-Rapahel acted illegally and beyond their statutory remit in taking the action yesterday, High Court Judge Avason Quinlan-Williams noted that the lyrics of local dancehall artist General Grant’s hit “Pure Hate” resonated with her throughout her consideration of the case. 

“Pure hate and acting normal,” Quinlan-Williams repeated.

In addition to issuing declarations against the tribunal and Prowell-Raphael, Quinlan-Williams ordered that Bhajan be paid her salary and benefits which were withheld since March, plus interest and that Bhajan’s appointment be immediately facilitated. 

The tribunal and Prowell-Raphael were ordered to pay $100,000 in damages for the distress and embarrassment they caused Bhajan. 

Justice Quinlan-Williams also ordered $250,000 in vindicatory damages to highlight the court’s strong feelings over what transpired. 

“There ought to be a sense of public outrage over what occurred,” Quinlan-Williams said as she said the attempts to block the appointment were disturbing and off-putting. 

She said she had difficulties in writing the judgement, not based on the legal issues before her but in striking a balance in being critical of the conduct and being judicious in her choice of words to describe it. 

“It is inexplicable that this matter is before a court,” she said. 

Quinlan-Williams noted that based on the evidence before her, Prowell-Raphael never spoke directly with Bhajan after she was appointed by President Paula-Mae Weekes on March 17. 

“What is up with that?” Quinlan-Williams asked. 

The judge also questioned whether Prowell-Raphael would reconsider her continued role on the tribunal. 

“I wonder if at the end of this saga, after all is said and done and when there is an opportunity to reflect on decisions made and actions taken, whether the second defendant would, in a quiet time, reflect on whether she is the best fit for chair of the Equal Opportunity Tribunal,” Quinlan-Williams said. 

Quinlan-Williams noted that the challenges persisted even after the Office of the President and Office of the Attorney General stood by the legality of the appointment and supported Bhajan’s legal challenge. 

“There was no regard to the mandate of the tribunal to prevent discrimination and to promote equal opportunities for people of unequal status. There was no regard for how it would look to the rest of us that a person who is lawfully appointed by Her Excellency cannot get her just dues from the EOT and its chair,” she said. 

Quinlan-Williams commended Bhajan for having the will and fortitude to pursue the lawsuit. 

“It is not anyone and everyone who can take on that fight but the Claimant can and she has. It is no wonder, therefore, she was appointed to the EOT,” she said. 

In her judgement, Quinlan-Williams noted that over the past few months, the tribunal and Prowell-Raphael gave varying baseless reasons on why Bhajan should not be allowed to assume her duties, including the tribunal’s limited financial resources, its inability to accommodate a member with a disability and allegations that Bhajan may be perceived to be biased based on her disability. 

Quinlan-Williams soundly rejected claims that Bhajan, who was born without arms and received the Hummingbird Medal (Silver) in 2011, did not have 10 years combined experience in law and social work as required for the lay-assessor position. 

“As to her qualifications to hold the post of lay-assessor, her life has been the best testament to social welfare. She has lived it. Her experiences are from the time of her birth,” she said. 

Under the Equal Opportunity Act, the tribunal consists of a chairman and two lay-assessors. While the Judicial and Legal Service Commission (JLSC) advises the President on the appointment of the chairman, the lay-assessors are selected by the President. The tribunal is mandated to hear and determine discrimination complaints under the legislation, which are referred to it by the Equal Opportunity Commission. 

In a press release moments after the judgement, the tribunal said it respected the decision but continued to deny any wrongdoing.

“The Tribunal has been guided by best practices and professional advice at all time,” it said. 

“The Tribunal respects the ruling of the Honourable Court and will meet with its attorneys to determine its next steps. The Tribunal looks forward to continuing to serve the citizens of T&T.”

Earlier yesterday, the tribunal issued a separate and unrelated release in which it announced that its cases scheduled for hearing in December were adjourned, as it remains without access to facilities to conduct in-person and virtual hearings. 

Bhajan was represented by Alvin Fitzpatrick, SC, Rajiv Persad, Michael Rooplal, Rajiv Chaitoo, Shari Fitzpatrick and Gabriel Hernandez. The EOT and its chairman were represented by Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj, SC, Leon Kalicharan, Kiel Taklalsingh and Karina Singh. Rishi Dass, Tenille Ramkissoon, Svetlana Dass and Karissa Singh represented the AG’s Office.

Judge ripps in the Red Government and Redman runs and hide

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 24th, 2021, 12:42 pm

No pumpkin.
Watching the victory laps taking whatever lix allyuh want to share

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 24th, 2021, 1:29 pm

Imagine a sitting High Court Judge quoting General Grant to you, and suggesting you resign :lol:
Dotish LFD RFD PNM Toadie Bullfrog Lady

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » November 24th, 2021, 1:34 pm

In ruling that the EOT and Prowell-Rapahel acted illegally and beyond their statutory remit in taking the action yesterday, High Court Judge Avason Quinlan-Williams noted that the lyrics of local dancehall artist General Grant’s hit “Pure Hate” resonated with her throughout her consideration of the case.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayssssssssssssssss....judge drop a dub plate ... :shock: :D :D :D :D

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2021, 1:50 pm

Redman wrote:No pumpkin.
Watching the
victory laps
taking whatever lix allyuh want to share

Victory laps?

Blatant racism and dictatorships orders from Bailiser Brothel

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 24th, 2021, 2:40 pm

Veera send her pon a mission as a banton...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”