TunerGod

Re: School chirren these days :/

Postby pugboy » April 28th, 2022, 8:10 am

they should allow teachers to use tasers against them chirren and they parents

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 28th, 2022, 8:23 am

Ben_spanna wrote:If this was said by someone of Indian Ethnicity it would have been bombarded by social media, but as usual its racism within racism so its ok for him to say it, however look at the videos, look at our statistics of jails and detention centers, look at statistics on criminals, he is very accurate.

Imagine if Alexander had first written this in a report/letter, and it was then quoted by Sat/Zoom.

Remember when the African lady wrote about Tobagonians, and not a squeak from a mouse.
But when Sat say it....PapaYO.
Is like throwing salt on crappo back.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 28th, 2022, 8:34 am

skylinechild wrote:
how is it racist thou ...??

racist would mean the person making the comment is of a different ethnic group than the group he is commenting on .

Q.1 is it racist if a black man talks about other black men in the community about their actions ?
Alexander feel he too white. He reach where he want to be in life, so now he could turn around and spit on the lil black boy.
He eh know all ah we black. Indian African Chinee.

Q.2 is it then racist if a white man makes those exact same statements as the black man ( see above Q.1 )
Yes. Whyte man should have no say in/about Afro-community issues because they enslave the black boy and have him where he is today.

to what ethnic group do you assign the good SGT to then ?
Uncle Tom

or is he just making a verbal statement about children behavior which he has noticed.??
Well he need to clear his lens, because all children behave like that.
If it have fight in Lakshmi Girls, what type of children would it most likely be?
So saying "African children from African schools" making no sense.
He just want to make black ppl look bad. I wouldn't doubt if UNC pay him to say that

How I break it down dey? :drinking:

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 28th, 2022, 8:52 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:If this was said by someone of Indian Ethnicity it would have been bombarded by social media, but as usual its racism within racism so its ok for him to say it, however look at the videos, look at our statistics of jails and detention centers, look at statistics on criminals, he is very accurate.

Imagine if Alexander had first written this in a report/letter, and it was then quoted by Sat/Zoom.

Remember when the African lady wrote about Tobagonians, and not a squeak from a mouse.
But when Sat say it....PapaYO.
Is like throwing salt on crappo back.

crapaud

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 28th, 2022, 9:09 am

MG Man wrote:
bluefete wrote:Nah, man. David real disappoint me there.

He think we are still in the days when he went to school and fighting would bring you a good cutass from a teacher.

Today, teachers can only stand and watch these young 'uns destroy each other because the minute they make a move to part any fight, is lawyer letter in their pweffen and no Ministry of Education coming to their assistance at all.

u forget kamliar ban corporal punishment in schools....that there was a serious problem created by a serious problem

The ban on corporal punishment is ongoing throughout the world and is seen as the progressive stance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_co ... punishment

Look at the countries which ban it vs those which still have it. Guess which ones are first world, and which ones are sheitholes according to Trump.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 28th, 2022, 9:43 am

MG Man wrote:crapaud

crapeaux

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 28th, 2022, 11:26 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
MG Man wrote:crapaud

crapeaux

crapendralall

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 28th, 2022, 11:49 am

This one is different. Big men kicking and stomping on a school boy on the ground.

It won't load so here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/630015538/vide ... 9636957292

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 28th, 2022, 4:35 pm

Rs, I see yuh bussss ah slap on ah youthman today....made my day

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 28th, 2022, 5:43 pm

:lol: not me hoss. I ain't ride a bike over 20yrs.
And me ain't slapping any schoolchild again. Of I catch their parents though is level bellas

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 28th, 2022, 6:05 pm

bluefete wrote:This one is different. Big men kicking and stomping on a school boy on the ground.

like it get delete :|

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 28th, 2022, 6:06 pm

rollingstock wrote: not me hoss. I ain't ride a bike over 20yrs.
And me ain't slapping any schoolchild again. Of I catch their parents though is level bellas
I could point you in a direction.A 15 yo bicycle thief pest stressing out my neighbourhood with his bicycle gang.Somebody will tune them up very soon

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 28th, 2022, 6:49 pm

ttps say they going to do community patrols of the schools
like ttps have plenty resources sitting idly

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 28th, 2022, 7:00 pm

timelapse wrote:
I could point you in a direction.A 15 yo bicycle thief pest stressing out my neighbourhood with his bicycle gang.Somebody will tune them up very soon

Times you have a pellet rifle by chance with a scope?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 28th, 2022, 7:57 pm

timelapse wrote:

Had something similar in central by me. They don't pass anywhere near my street anymore. I didn't do a thing, they met my brother and kratos and Zeus.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 28th, 2022, 8:10 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Rs, I see yuh bussss ah slap on ah youthman today....made my day
Watch that video over and over...

#satisfied

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 28th, 2022, 8:15 pm

Waiting for Inspector Broken Wing and the 2NR Racist Police to brace Chalice..............

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 28th, 2022, 8:39 pm

De Dragon wrote:Waiting for Inspector Broken Wing and the 2NR Racist Police to brace Chalice..............
He go wing de wong number

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » April 28th, 2022, 8:47 pm

timelapse wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Waiting for Inspector Broken Wing and the 2NR Racist Police to brace Chalice..............
Dragon, it has been pointed out that you are employed somewhere in point lisas. As such I'm sure your employer has standards of conduct for online behavior especially when it comes to racism and race baiting. It isn't worth it to get in trouble for something like that especially in these difficult times. North American companies especially take these issues very seriously. Also I haven't addressed you recently prior to this post, so please desist from mentioning me in your replies.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 28th, 2022, 9:04 pm

wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Dragon, it has been pointed out that you are employed somewhere in point lisas. As such I'm sure your employer has standards of conduct for online behavior especially when it comes to racism and race baiting. It isn't worth it to get in trouble for something like that especially in these difficult times. North American companies especially take these issues very seriously. Also I haven't addressed you recently prior to this post, so please desist from mentioning me in your replies.

Wait, snowflake you want to file an HR complaint? :rofl:
Be sure to include your unfounded racism accusations when you do, and if you don't want to be referenced in a PUBLIC forum, then I suggest you log off. :wink:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 28th, 2022, 9:07 pm

wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:

wing,

Don’t let De Fagon get to you too much. I know his boss very well and De Fagon is one lazy employee, always feels he knows everything and his attitude reeks.

Saw him recently and he is gaining some weight and under his eyes looked very dark, probably stress. I would’ve talked to his boss but honestly it’s just yap and whine on an ole talk forum and we have more important things to discuss.

My advice is just don’t take him on, he is harmless and only takes his frustration out on Tuner because of his personal problems and his failure as a father.

Just ignore it bro.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 28th, 2022, 9:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:
wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:

wing,

Don’t let De Fagon get to you too much. I know his boss very well and De Fagon is one lazy employee, always feels he knows everything and his attitude reeks.

Saw him recently and he is gaining some weight and under his eyes looked very dark, probably stress. I would’ve talked to his boss but honestly it’s just yap and whine on an ole talk forum and we have more important things to discuss.

My advice is just don’t take him on, he is harmless and only takes his frustration out on Tuner because of his personal problems and his failure as a father.

Just ignore it bro.

Awwww, Greasy Failure at life playing counselor :lol:
Failure to father is your problem shoe lace coco :lol:
Must be all the chicken 'roids you inhaling through your greasy, snatty, pimply shotgun of a nose.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 28th, 2022, 9:40 pm

gastly369 wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Rs, I see yuh bussss ah slap on ah youthman today....made my day
Watch that video over and over...

#satisfied

Just the first ten seconds :lol:

Over and over

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » April 28th, 2022, 9:49 pm

wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:

But how his employer going to know who he is from the name "De Dragon"?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » April 28th, 2022, 10:47 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:

But how his employer going to know who he is from the name "De Dragon"?
Just as Massy was hacked in spite of security protocols etc, it's probably possible to determine someone's IP address and hence their identity. Then again I'm not an IT person and probably watching too much TV. And I won't be spending my time to unmask dragon's identity to spite him. All I ask is that he leave me out of his thoughts and replies, since I didn't address him personally.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 29th, 2022, 6:01 am

De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:

wing,

Just ignore it bro.

Awwww, Greasy Failure at life playing counselor :lol:
Failure to father is your problem shoe lace coco :lol:
Must be all the chicken 'roids you inhaling through your greasy, snatty, pimply shotgun of a nose.

Fagon,

I believe this is the second time the youngman is asking that you stop calling his name.

Note he doesn’t go crying to the Mods like a sissy.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 29th, 2022, 6:50 am

redmanjp wrote:
bluefete wrote:This one is different. Big men kicking and stomping on a school boy on the ground.

like it get delete :|

Or I know what the problem is. It is a video on a private group. Sorry, I now saw that.

Try this: NOTE: The original video is 26 seconds, this one is about 26 seconds in SLO-MO, so it leaves out some of the more cruel scenes.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » April 29th, 2022, 5:47 pm

People fighting with bombs and bullets around the world but we here worried about kick and cuff

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 29th, 2022, 6:35 pm

so many of these chirren fightin vids like i lost track & then too some choopid ppl uploading\sharing back old videos making it look like it currently happened ...

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 29th, 2022, 7:16 pm

Note to self, don’t mess with wing. Carry on gentlemen…

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”