TriniTuner 24-7

Re: School chirren these days :/

Postby De Dragon » April 29th, 2022, 8:43 pm

MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Waiting for Inspector Broken Wing and the 2NR Racist Police to brace Chalice..............
He go wing de wong number
Dragon, it has been pointed out that you are employed somewhere in point lisas. As such I'm sure your employer has standards of conduct for online behavior especially when it comes to racism and race baiting. It isn't worth it to get in trouble for something like that especially in these difficult times. North American companies especially take these issues very seriously. Also I haven't addressed you recently prior to this post, so please desist from mentioning me in your replies.

wing,

Don’t let De Fagon get to you too much. I know his boss very well and De Fagon is one lazy employee, always feels he knows everything and his attitude reeks.

Saw him recently and he is gaining some weight and under his eyes looked very dark, probably stress. I would’ve talked to his boss but honestly it’s just yap and whine on an ole talk forum and we have more important things to discuss.

My advice is just don’t take him on, he is harmless and only takes his frustration out on Tuner because of his personal problems and his failure as a father.

Just ignore it bro.

Awwww, Greasy Failure at life playing counselor :lol:
Failure to father is your problem shoe lace coco :lol:
Must be all the chicken 'roids you inhaling through your greasy, snatty, pimply shotgun of a nose.

Fagon,

I believe this is the second time the youngman is asking that you stop calling his name.

Note he doesn’t go crying to the Mods like a sissy.

Roid chicken fumes up yuh hairy. greasy, snatty nose seems to be confusing you again. You and a mod ran up to me, and were forced to find your corners brisk brisk. Shall I post it up for you and everyone else to see?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

School chirren these days :/

Postby MaxPower » April 29th, 2022, 8:50 pm

De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Waiting for Inspector Broken Wing and the 2NR Racist Police to brace Chalice..............
Dragon, it has been pointed out that you are employed somewhere in point lisas. As such I'm sure your employer has standards of conduct for online behavior especially when it comes to racism and race baiting. It isn't worth it to get in trouble for something like that especially in these difficult times. North American companies especially take these issues very seriously. Also I haven't addressed you recently prior to this post, so please desist from mentioning me in your replies.

wing,

Don’t let De Fagon get to you too much. I know his boss very well and De Fagon is one lazy employee, always feels he knows everything and his attitude reeks.

Saw him recently and he is gaining some weight and under his eyes looked very dark, probably stress. I would’ve talked to his boss but honestly it’s just yap and whine on an ole talk forum and we have more important things to discuss.

My advice is just don’t take him on, he is harmless and only takes his frustration out on Tuner because of his personal problems and his failure as a father.

Just ignore it bro.

Awwww, Greasy Failure at life playing counselor
Failure to father is your problem shoe lace coco
Must be all the chicken 'roids you inhaling through your greasy, snatty, pimply shotgun of a nose.

Fagon,

I believe this is the second time the youngman is asking that you stop calling his name.

Roid chicken fumes up yuh hairy. greasy, snatty nose seems to be confusing you again. You and a mod ran up to me, and were forced to find your corners brisk brisk. Shall I post it up for you and everyone else to see?

Lol doesn’t matter, it’s a waste of time but sure if it makes you feel better and you want to show us how traumatized you are by having all the time in the world to go fetch it.

Yeh i backed off, because other tuners were feeling sorry for you so yes, i found a corner and i think im doing pretty good in keeping my word.

But, you still cried…..still crying.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 29th, 2022, 9:41 pm

MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:

wing,

Just ignore it bro.

Awwww, Greasy Failure at life playing counselor
Failure to father is your problem shoe lace coco

Fagon,

Lol doesn’t matter, it’s a waste of time but sure if it makes you feel better and you want to show us how traumatized you are by having all the time in the world to go fetch it.

Yeh i backed off, because other tuners were feeling sorry for you so yes, i found a corner and i think im doing pretty good in keeping my word.

But, you still cried…..still crying.

No you backed off because you and you mod partner got backhanded all the way back to your slanderous holes, but it looks like you're trying to crawl out again, so it looks like you like man to beat yuh up, maybe yuh does get orgasms from it.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 29th, 2022, 10:53 pm

De Dragon wrote:No you backed off because you and you mod partner got backhanded all the way back to your slanderous holes, but it looks like you're trying to crawl out again, so it looks like you like man to beat yuh up, maybe yuh does get orgasms from it.

My Mod padna and I backed off because of sympathy, don’t try to play no dan here. YOU were the one crying and complaining because oh you can’t take talk and you want to choose what insults should to be directed to you. Yuh too soft padna, so don’t play no tough guy here little man. This is a big boys forum, not for sensitive pantymen. You see anyone else crying here? Padna take yuh apology and shut that trembling bottom lip.

So again, wing is asking you that you stop calling his name, and yet you continue. Yuh like a lil spoil child who beats up when he can’t get his way. No wonder you’re unhappy, and honestly it shows on your face when i see you out on the field.

Anyways, sorry again for insulting you. Now dry your tears please.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 29th, 2022, 11:25 pm

Ent this thread was about school children? Oh wait it makes perfect sense now

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 29th, 2022, 11:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:No you backed off because you and you mod partner got backhanded all the way back to your slanderous holes, but it looks like you're trying to crawl out again, so it looks like you like man to beat yuh up, maybe yuh does get orgasms from it.

My Mod padna and I backed off because of sympathy, don’t try to play no dan here. YOU were the one crying and complaining because oh you can’t take talk and you want to choose what insults should to be directed to you. Yuh too soft padna, so don’t play no tough guy here little man. This is a big boys forum, not for sensitive pantymen. You see anyone else crying here? Padna take yuh apology and shut that trembling bottom lip.

So again, wing is asking you that you stop calling his name, and yet you continue. Yuh like a lil spoil child who beats up when he can’t get his way. No wonder you’re unhappy, and honestly it shows on your face when i see you out on the field.

Anyways, sorry again for insulting you. Now dry your tears please.

You is he MC lawyer? Why you always taking on people cause? Is it because your sad pathetic life needs filling somehow? Find ah hobby, cause I know you can't get ah woman with yuh greasy overweight, living by/off of mammy self.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 30th, 2022, 12:45 am

De Dragon wrote:You is he MC lawyer? Why you always taking on people cause? Is it because your sad pathetic life needs filling somehow? Find ah hobby, cause I know you can't get ah woman with yuh greasy overweight, living by/off of mammy self.

Trinituner is my hobby, and i LOVE it.

You are unhappy at home, unhappy at work, unhappy with life, so you come here to vent your failures.

Try exercising and changing your diet.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 30th, 2022, 12:51 am

MaxPower wrote:
De Dragon wrote:You is he MC lawyer? Why you always taking on people cause? Is it because your sad pathetic life needs filling somehow? Find ah hobby, cause I know you can't get ah woman with yuh greasy overweight, living by/off of mammy self.

Trinituner is my hobby, and i LOVE it.

You are unhappy at home, unhappy at work, unhappy with life, so you come here to vent your failures.

Try exercising and changing your diet.

Nutrition advice from a lardy, greasy faced, free KFC 2 piece ah day consumer? Hard pass. :lol:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 2nd, 2022, 8:49 pm

Future PNM/ UNC politicians.

Breaking news Trinidad
Jewan Maharaj · 46m ·
STUDENT STABBED PRINCIPAL

The Vice - Principal of the Arima North Secondary School formerly the Arima Comprehensive School was stabbed in his arm & beaten by a male form 4 student during an altercation at the school last Thursday.

One parent who wished to remain anonymous and is concerned about the increase in school violence amongst students since the start of this school term said that police subsequently visited the school.

Teachers at the school has condemned this incident and is appealing to the Minister of Education Nyan Gadsby Dolly and her Ministry to assist in implementing proper measures to assist in this latest upsurge in school violence.

Calls to the Minister phone for her response into this incident has gone unanswered.

Police are continuing enquiries into this incident.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 2nd, 2022, 8:59 pm

Screenshot_20220502-205914_Facebook.jpg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

School chirren these days :/

Postby MaxPower » May 2nd, 2022, 10:19 pm

Tings so bad in this country that is fake news and i still believe it happen.

We need TTPS mobile stations in hot spot schools.

Beat, shoot, taze, gas or mace these young pests.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 3rd, 2022, 12:03 am

Some of them teachers real outtatiming for real. If it's true I'll await the full story then judge.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 3rd, 2022, 7:33 am

Why? Why would someone deliberately put out fake news like this and go so far as to to identify the school and the vice-principal?

What is there to be gained by doing this shrite?

Is it to demonize the school?

Is it to demonize the vice-principal?

Why waste all that time and energy to draw up a fake post? What is the real reason behind it?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 3rd, 2022, 10:49 am

It looking like all schools will look like airport check-in lines on a morning. We need scanners and security checks to check contents of bags and shoes etc. before they enter.

All students must be given a swipe card to enter the premises which is logged on a computer. Swipe cards will not be able to open the gate during school hours. The Principal, VP or SS can check school attendance via the click of a button.

If a student is required to leave during school hours, he/she must have their parent or guardian physically present to provide an explanation and or proof before they are allowed to leave. The explanation and evidence is then uploaded onto the system.

All schools should have armed security and sophisticated CCTV. All teachers must have mandatory self-defense training and give them a little pay increase so TTUTA can still collect some fees and agree to these measures.

Watch school related crime go rapidly down.

Of course a project of this magnitude will cost taxpayers a billion dollars cause the mother of all elections is coming up in 3 years so stashing for same has to happen from all now.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 3rd, 2022, 11:08 am

agent007 wrote:It looking like all schools will look like airport check-in lines on a morning. We need scanners and security checks to check contents of bags and shoes etc. before they enter.

All students must be given a swipe card to enter the premises which is logged on a computer. Swipe cards will not be able to open the gate during school hours. The Principal, VP or SS can check school attendance via the click of a button.

If a student is required to leave during school hours, he/she must have their parent or guardian physically present to provide an explanation and or proof before they are allowed to leave. The explanation and evidence is then uploaded onto the system.

All schools should have armed security and sophisticated CCTV. All teachers must have mandatory self-defense training and give them a little pay increase so TTUTA can still collect some fees and agree to these measures.

Of course a project of this magnitude will cost taxpayers a billion dollars cause the mother of all elections is coming up in 3 years so stashing for same has to happen from all now.

You more likely to win a Hugo Award for that post than MOE to implement that suggestion.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 3rd, 2022, 11:14 am

Lol ok bud

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 3rd, 2022, 11:48 am

And idiots like Theoredore Lewis and them want to do away with denominational schools. Which decent parent will want they children to mix with these new breed of hoodlums we seeing recently? And when one of them get killed they quick to say fly high king

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » May 6th, 2022, 10:43 pm

agent007 wrote:It looking like all schools will look like airport check-in lines on a morning. We need scanners and security checks to check contents of bags and shoes etc. before they enter.

Caging up children and treating them like inmates will do the opposite, all these reactionary efforts not addressing why children want to beat each other for breathing the wrong way.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 6th, 2022, 10:53 pm

In this day and age, i just cannot believe how hard it is to understand that training starts at home.

From the time you deviate from that, an animal is created.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 7th, 2022, 1:54 am

bluefete wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
bluefete wrote:This one is different. Big men kicking and stomping on a school boy on the ground.

It won't load so here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/630015538/vide ... 9636957292

like it get delete :|

Or I know what the problem is. It is a video on a private group. Sorry, I now saw that.

Try this: NOTE: The original video is 26 seconds, this one is about 26 seconds in SLO-MO, so it leaves out some of the more cruel scenes.

CHILD IN SERIOUS CONDITION AFTER HE WAS BEATEN DURING SCHOOL FIGHT

UPDATE: MINISTER SAYS THAT THE CHILD WAS NOT PARALYZED CONTRARY TO THE VOICE NOTE BY ALLEGED RELATIVE

We understand that male child has sustained massive injuries after he was beaten badly by a group of students.

Initial reports indicate that the child may be paralyzed from the neck downwards and there is a possibility that he may not make it. The child also suffered massive head trauma which resulted in internal bleeding.

In the video shared a few days ago, the child was seen, being beaten by a group of boys. Then one of the boys, jumped and stamped the child in the head and neck area.

The child was left on the grass where he was beaten.

https://www.facebook.com/alerttbackup/p ... 4541768130

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 7th, 2022, 4:54 am

Sad,

But what’s new?

What’s really going to come out of this?

-1F

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 7th, 2022, 5:26 am

so the minister proud to say child not seriously injured
in other words it is ok to fight like this once you not seriously injured

i thought last week they say cops gonna be patrolling the schools

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 7th, 2022, 6:57 am

The_Honourable wrote:
bluefete wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
bluefete wrote:This one is different. Big men kicking and stomping on a school boy on the ground.

It won't load so here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/630015538/vide ... 9636957292

like it get delete :|

Or I know what the problem is. It is a video on a private group. Sorry, I now saw that.

Try this: NOTE: The original video is 26 seconds, this one is about 26 seconds in SLO-MO, so it leaves out some of the more cruel scenes.

CHILD IN SERIOUS CONDITION AFTER HE WAS BEATEN DURING SCHOOL FIGHT

UPDATE: MINISTER SAYS THAT THE CHILD WAS NOT PARALYZED CONTRARY TO THE VOICE NOTE BY ALLEGED RELATIVE

We understand that male child has sustained massive injuries after he was beaten badly by a group of students.

Initial reports indicate that the child may be paralyzed from the neck downwards and there is a possibility that he may not make it. The child also suffered massive head trauma which resulted in internal bleeding.

In the video shared a few days ago, the child was seen, being beaten by a group of boys. Then one of the boys, jumped and stamped the child in the head and neck area.

The child was left on the grass where he was beaten.

https://www.facebook.com/alerttbackup/p ... 4541768130
Thats a normal thing.Especially in prestige schools.It just gets swept under the rug depending on who is involved

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 7th, 2022, 8:40 am

pugboy wrote:so the minister proud to say child not seriously injured

I'm seeing on tiktok and fb that his family is saying he died. Not sure how legit

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 7th, 2022, 8:54 am

either way those fights are all aggravated assault charges

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 7th, 2022, 9:05 am

I'd like to believe that being involved in a group attack on what's clearly a minor should be sufficient to derail your life.

Then again, this is the country that let the Muslimeen get away with an insurrection and gave Sean Luke's killer rapists government courses.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 7th, 2022, 11:52 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:

I'm seeing on tiktok and fb that his family is saying he died. Not sure how legit

He's still alive. Recovering at home

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 7th, 2022, 11:56 am

Correct.

Basically saying that it’s no big deal and we should move on from it.

Any details on the child though? Is he a young pest in the making?

Or was this a case of bullying?

What is his background? How are his grades?

What do we know about his parents?

Need to know if i should be caring.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 7th, 2022, 12:22 pm

what he did so bad to deserve a near death beating though ...

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » May 7th, 2022, 12:38 pm

He probably step on a man clarks

Nothing in their bag other than a shoebrush and a phone charger, most valuable thing in school is the shoe for them.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”