Forums

School chirren these days :/

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: School chirren these days :/

Postby Rovin » November 9th, 2022, 6:33 pm

is not d wuk of d police nor military to see bout skool chirren fightin bisnis : d answer is to hire certain govt financier security companies with a sweet multi million $ contract to protect d nations children in certain schools ... :roll:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 9th, 2022, 6:34 pm

How else to get kickbacks , lucrative tenders and contracts must pass

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 9th, 2022, 7:38 pm

MaxPower wrote:
mero wrote:It's been on a slow decline since corporal punishment was banned.

Not a supporter of beating kids but none of these kids now have respect or fear for adults.

Back in the days, a parent, adult or teacher coulda break up a fight and have kids running.

Now papi, pops and mums collecting hard slap and jump kick from students from trying to break up fights. Esp now since post covid where these lil gremlins of all social classes been home and unsupervised for the last 2 years and under the care of the same parents who used to blame teachers for everything.

Most if not all teachers having an especially hard time rn so much that they not even bothering trying to discipline primary school kids far less secondary schoolers .

Boi toppy if i walking down the road and some youths heckle me or hit me some slap i taking it we….
I now finish watch the Jeffrey Dahmer series.Don't tempt me.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 9th, 2022, 7:59 pm

We need more private schools in Trinidad where you could separate your kids from the riffraff in society. If they abolish prestige school like they intend to I could see this becoming a thing

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 9th, 2022, 8:47 pm

alfa wrote:We need more private schools in Trinidad where you could separate your kids from the riffraff in society. If they abolish prestige school like they intend to I could see this becoming a thing
Wait until the 'woke' crowd start up.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 6th, 2023, 1:02 pm

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 6th, 2023, 6:02 pm

^ The man clearly ain't care that his phone getting destroyed considering he recording the whole thing on another phone. :lol:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 6th, 2023, 6:06 pm

buh if u telling yuh own chile he\she mudda count - ent dise like u insulting ur own self .... :lol:

david12
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby david12 » February 6th, 2023, 6:14 pm

I sure the commentator who was recording get a few hammer when he stop recording.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 9th, 2023, 7:26 pm

i saw on beyond d tape it had a parent vs students for messing with she chile but they swarm on her & 1 of dem hit she a running flying drop kick then d rest started to rain lix on she ... dont know who have d video to post it here

whats next, some parent trip off & corn some of dem for his chile ? .... they go look fuh dat

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 9th, 2023, 7:29 pm

Rovin wrote:i saw on beyond d tape it had a parent vs students for messing with she chile but they swarm on her & 1 of dem hit she a running flying drop kick then d rest started to rain lix on she ... dont know who have d video to post it here

whats next, some parent trip off & corn some of dem for his chile ? .... they go look fuh dat
Cockroach have no right on fowl party.

Just keep ur own out of thise schools.

The guvt have an interest to keep those schools that way...when they exit the school system, they create job security for the police, and a necessary excuse for the guvt to pull money from the treasury, to fund contractors... In the name of 'public security'

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 9th, 2023, 11:18 pm

Rovin wrote:i saw on beyond d tape it had a parent vs students for messing with she chile but they swarm on her & 1 of dem hit she a running flying drop kick then d rest started to rain lix on she ... dont know who have d video to post it here

So basically the parent got bobolized?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 10th, 2023, 10:29 am

^^^ like yuh pm said : like a pack of wild hyenas ... :|

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 10th, 2023, 10:44 am

so what happen to charging them chirren for grievous assault ?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 10th, 2023, 11:02 am

it look like nobody eh care once thing happen out of d school compound ... hadda start charging d parents fuh dey chirren behavior

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » March 10th, 2023, 11:05 am

New gen kids is just pest all around

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 12th, 2023, 2:45 pm

gastly369 wrote:New gen kids is just pest all around

Nah, not all. It still has a few parents and mature people out dey bringing up some decent youth. But yes, it also has some youngsters out here that I eh sure go make it to their mid 20s with the shite they on.

I took a little initiative recently and organized a little outting, and took a group of 4 young men in the making out camping for a weekend, Friday to Saturday, some weeks ago. They learned quite a bit about survivalist techniques, hunting, interaction with others both males and females, teamwork, appreciation for quiet and solitude, and some other things. Fishing, hunting, teaching them what's edible in the bush, how to make a quick shelter, cooking around a campfire, talking about the issues they having at home and school and in social groups and with social media. I eh go lie, I get some good kicks watching these youths that weekend.

Of the 4, of the 3 came and asked when we can do it again. I feel real good when i realize these youths appreciation for instruction and guidance hasn't been destroyed. Currently in the process of organizing another trip for month end coming. Gonna ask the 4th that didn't approach if he interested in going. And in case allyuh wondering, NO GIRLS ALLOWED WHATSOEVER. Certain risks I eh taking, and I seriously doubt that girls would be willing or able to cope.

It have hope for the next generation, but they REALLY NEED fostering and guidance. Ideally it should come from home. But it can come from anywhere, as long as they willing to engage, learn, work as individuals and as a team in a positive way, etc.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 15th, 2023, 9:57 pm

see some massive rioting vids in some school today

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » March 15th, 2023, 10:12 pm

pugboy wrote:see some massive rioting vids in some school today

exam time bai. stressful thing

i think this particular cohort should just get an automatic pass and not have exams. just get them through the system with plenty prayer and mindfulness.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 15th, 2023, 11:25 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
pugboy wrote:see some massive rioting vids in some school today

exam time bai. stressful thing

i think this particular cohort should just get an automatic pass and not have exams. just get them through the system with plenty prayer and mindfulness.

If that's the case, then maybe it might be a good idea to teach these youngsters some stress management techniques in school. I seriously doubt is that for the majority of the wayward ones tho.

I feel some of then dealing with substance abuse issues tho. Plenty lil boys out here does be smokin some real hard weed after school. And weed paranoid is a real thing eh. Some going the distance to get high too.
See one d other day come in my neighborhood shop and try to buy 2 loose Broadway and a sheet of paper. He eh gt tho, even though he had on normal clothes.

he eh realize, he get make out 2 ways, by the school sneakers he had on, and that he does pass the shop in uniform regular and ppl around recognize him.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 16th, 2023, 6:07 pm

wtf going orn in UNION CLAXTON BAY high school

a parent called in on beyond d tape jes now reporting how her daughter was cornered by a few boys, her underwear pulled down, got groped but she managed to fight up & escaped - i think she said 2 times it happened , 1 of d boys was suspended but he waited outside d school telling d mother bout she daughter private, cussing, physically assaulted d girl & both her parents, reports were made to d police & various govt agencies but no action has taken place yet

1 day a gun holding parent will done somebody eh ...

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 16th, 2023, 6:23 pm

Rovin wrote:wtf going orn in UNION CLAXTON BAY high school

a parent called in on beyond d tape jes now reporting how her daughter was cornered by a few boys, her underwear pulled down, got groped but she managed to fight up & escaped - i think she said 2 times it happened , 1 of d boys was suspended but he waited outside d school telling d mother bout she daughter private, cussing, physically assaulted d girl & both her parents, reports were made to d police & various govt agencies but no action has taken place yet

1 day a gun holding parent will done somebody eh ...

watching beyond the tape now..

wdmc it have going on in that school

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 16th, 2023, 6:37 pm

why can’t criminal action be taken?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » March 16th, 2023, 6:52 pm

pugboy wrote:why can’t criminal action be taken?
Wondering who stopped corporal punishment in schools? Wonder what he or she thinks of all this? But yes, just a matter of time before a parent goes beserk.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 16th, 2023, 6:58 pm

wing wrote:
Wondering who stopped corporal punishment in schools? Wonder what he or she thinks of all this? But yes, just a matter of time before a parent goes beserk.

yea blame kamla when is PNM culture that create all of this violence/disrespect

my bet is we getting a lil youth offender that coming with the gun, not a parent. these youths are psychopaths

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » March 16th, 2023, 7:03 pm

wing wrote:
Ok a government removed corporal punishment but no government decided to replace it with anything. Children nowadays act knowing fully well there are no repercussions for their actions. Suspension is seen like a vacation from school.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 16th, 2023, 7:11 pm

wing wrote:

I don't think corporal punishment would have prevented this or should be used to punish this. This story if true is sexual assault, adults get jailed for a long time for these things. These two monsters should have been charged and banned from any school for life. They could do CXC in ytc if they desire and they should be registered as sex offenders

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 16th, 2023, 7:29 pm

utter BS coming from ppl all over social media about corporal punishment removal yrssss ago being d cause of school violence in d present time or recent pass

when all fails pull out d ol blame kamla card, it look like keith&kamla is d father\mother of ALL these violent pest children [pest being a description of a criminal not a race\religion] ur parents suppose to raise u from young to know d difference between wrong\right & teach u moral values despite what area or community they live in

persistent violent pests need to be totally removed from d normal school system & be placed in boot camp, ytc\youth jail, to learn a trade or go look for a job, d idea is to remove any pests from disrupting other kids who go to school to actually learn & make something of themselves ...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 16th, 2023, 7:31 pm

they also injured the parents
so that is grievious assault

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » March 16th, 2023, 7:53 pm

Rovin wrote:utter BS coming from ppl all over social media about corporal punishment removal yrssss ago being d cause of school violence in d present time or recent pass

when all fails pull out d ol blame kamla card, it look like keith&kamla is d father\mother of ALL these violent pest children [pest being a description of a criminal not a race\religion] ur parents suppose to raise u from young to know d difference between wrong\right & teach u moral values despite what area or community they live in

persistent violent pests need to be totally removed from d normal school system & be placed in boot camp, ytc\youth jail, to learn a trade or go look for a job, d idea is to remove any pests from disrupting other kids who go to school to actually learn & make something of themselves ...
Why is it bs to correlate what the minister did? It's a fact that the level of violence definitely increased after banning of licks in school. You really need to get out of under her skirt and open your eyes and admit she made a mistake. Be brave enough to criticize without fear or favour of a set of anonymous nobodies here. Since that decision, it has been all downhill from there.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”