Forums

Info. Santa Margarita Housing Ltd

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nemisis
punchin NOS

Re: Info. Santa Margarita Housing Ltd

Postby nemisis » February 5th, 2014, 11:24 pm

^^^ want money back by weekend, kidnap a son or preferably a daughter. Promise rape if your friend in the police hear anything about it and that she or he will be gang raped every day after the delivery deadline of Saturday.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » February 6th, 2014, 2:02 pm

I am always amazed at how easily some of us fall for schemes just because the schemer tells us what we want to hear and sells goods or services at bargain prices. I have learnt that if it's too good to be true, most likely it isn't. The funny thing is some of these people would not even invest that money in their children who may
1. be honest
2. need the assistance
3. be forever thankful for the help
But what can I say, maybe the schemer deserved it more than the person they raised!
Sorry if I deviated from the subject.
BTW, what prevented these people from checking Town and Country First??

purchaser2011
Riding on 13's

Re: Parkland Gardens, Kelly Village, Caroni

Postby purchaser2011 » March 21st, 2014, 4:13 pm

I made a deposit on lots at Parkland Gardens, Caroni, to Nigel Ramsaran, since 2009, he promised to deliver by Sep 2011. Requested a refund since June 2013 and getting lots of run around. He is not answering him telephone. Any one his where about.

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » March 21st, 2014, 4:18 pm

lawyer up n pull a number..dem teef already ha nuff pending matters

sweeks
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz

Postby sweeks » March 22nd, 2014, 6:07 am

This was in the newspapers earlier this week.

Klb
Riding on 13's

Re: Info. Pipiol estate Santa Cruz

Postby Klb » July 2nd, 2014, 11:30 pm

In the exact same situation with pipiol estate Santa Cruz.
If u get any more info on this please share

Thanks

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » July 3rd, 2014, 3:50 am

Let me break down this scam for you. A company rents an office and takes out advertisements in the newspaper offering lots of land at a price that is too good to be true. Land is always a big ticket item so mid to high five figure sums just for a down-payment is nothing out of the ordinary.
ms_b wrote:The signed agreement state that completion of the development was 60 months...
That's five years palos. What you've signed is that they can hold on to your money and not give you a damn thing for five whole years and there is nothing you can say about it. More than enough time to rope in hundreds of victims and wind up the company taking yours and their "investments" with it and move on to the next company with the next "too good to be true" development in the works.

If you are extremely lucky, all they'll do is sit on your money for 5 years collecting interest on it and then say, "Sorry. Here's your money back." But human nature and greed what it is, this is almost never the case. Why keep the interest alone when you can keep it all. Again, this is contingent on them actually holding on to the money rather than spending it on holidays and shopping sprees in Miami or financing the next "development".

No legit company is going to buy a lot of land for development without everything being in order first so before anything demand to be shown all the relevant documents up front before you even think about signing or handing over anything. If they don't, tell them to call you when they do. They won't. They'll just look for another victim.

Remember, these people are trying to sell you a dream. They want you to imagine living there the second you walk in the office so you have to lead with your head and not with your heart.

And as for things like:
Be mindful that isn't another scam run by someone looking to scam people who have already lost money by offering to get their money back... for a price.

heisgood
Riding on 13's

Postby heisgood » December 12th, 2014, 7:26 am

I fell into the scam run by Spring view heights development owned by Bhim and Nigel Ramsaran with the Pipiol development in Santa Cruz. I paid a heavy price for investing in the land. They took $TT65,000 each from over 300 investors and never developed squat.Some of my friends wrote off as much as $225,000TT....not me! I hate injustice so I have pursued them through the local TT courts with very good lawyers. I won a judgement against them and have been repaid some of the money with 5yrs interest. They have now stopped paying. My next step is to levy on their shadowy assets. I live abroad so I can take only things in stride from a distance but the next time I am in T&T I am going to the news paper, the police, the law courts.....These people MUST be stopped. I detest injustice!

What is quite clear in T&T is their a protection around certain business people so that it seems that they are untouchable but I have had enough...I will keep the forum posted on my pursuits.

Have a great day all !

heisgood
Riding on 13's

Re: Info. Santa Cruz Pipiol Development

Postby heisgood » December 12th, 2014, 10:30 am

Have anyone the latest information phone number or wherabouts of Bhim and Nigel Ramsaran? The last news I heard is that one of their attorneys are no longer representing them....

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » December 12th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Ramsaran only good for punch. :|

heisgood
Riding on 13's

Postby heisgood » January 8th, 2015, 3:26 pm

Seriously speaking people have anyone the latest information phone number or wherabouts of Bhim and Nigel Ramsaran? My next port of call is the media and the police......

abbow
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abbow » January 8th, 2015, 4:53 pm

if i had lost alot less than 65k i would ensure i find them....

imagine...people who steal from a man fruit tree making jail and getting shot.....but these fackers rolling large....

use social media to get the headsup on their whereabouts....im sure someone know someone who knows something

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » January 8th, 2015, 5:50 pm

why not contact the fraud squad and inquire if they have any reports with them, might be useful

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » January 9th, 2015, 1:24 am

konartis wrote:why not contact the fraud squad and inquire if they have any reports with them, might be useful

This should have been the 1st course of action

heisgood
Riding on 13's

Postby heisgood » January 10th, 2015, 9:05 pm

Thanks guys for your input.

A word a caution since I signed up to this website my old hotmail email account attempted hacks from these local IP's has been repeatedly attacked. I will have my local tech experts working in TSTT to track down the individual. NASTY PRIVACY INVASION!

General IP Information
IP: 181.188.26.178
Decimal: 3049003698
Hostname: www.tourismcareerstnt.com
ISP: Columbus Communications Trinidad Limited.
Organization: Columbus Communications Trinidad Limited.
Services: None detected
Type:
Assignment: Static IP

General IP Information

IP: 186.45.111.41
Decimal: 3123539753
Hostname: 186-45-111-41.dynamic.tstt.net.tt
ISP: Telecommunication Services of Trinidad and Tobago
Organization: Telecommunication Services of Trinidad and Tobago
Services: None detected
Type: Dial-up
Assignment: Dynamic IP

Security challenge (5 events)Today 19:20 - 21:22Trinidad and Tobago

Redmann
Street 2NR

Postby Redmann » January 11th, 2015, 11:47 pm

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2015-01-11 at 11.34.55 PM.png[/attachment]

Found this online guys.
Trying to track down through some friends al hall of justice their location.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-01-11 at 11.34.55 PM.png

denzilj
Riding on 13's

Re: Parkland Gardens, Kelly Village, Caroni

Postby denzilj » October 13th, 2015, 9:58 am

purchaser2011 wrote:I made a deposit on lots at Parkland Gardens, Caroni, to Nigel Ramsaran, since 2009, he promised to deliver by Sep 2011. Requested a refund since June 2013 and getting lots of run around. He is not answering him telephone. Any one his where about.

Any updates on this? Who is the real owner/developer and the latest with this Parkland Gardens development? Was considering this investment but I'm getting a doubtful feeling.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » October 17th, 2015, 12:28 pm

before you do anything or pay ur money, go into the fraud sq office and esquire about the persons who selling/involved in the sales etc....just to be sure

denzilj
Riding on 13's

Postby denzilj » October 28th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Based on the investigations I've done, it seems as though Barry Ramsaran (Bhim's son) has his hands in the Parkland Gardens project. There are lots of conflicting and suspicious activities I've uncovered in regards to that development. I won't advise doing real estate business with Bhim, Barry or Nigel Ramsaran. A word to the wise is sufficient.

n_sirju
Riding on 13's

Postby n_sirju » March 7th, 2016, 2:31 pm

Hey any new info on the Parkland Gardens Development? I came across it and was thinking about purchasing...

Mandi
Riding on 13's

Postby Mandi » June 11th, 2017, 12:19 am

denzilj wrote:Based on the investigations I've done, it seems as though Barry Ramsaran (Bhim's son) has his hands in the Parkland Gardens project. There are lots of conflicting and suspicious activities I've uncovered in regards to that development. I won't advise doing real estate business with Bhim, Barry or Nigel Ramsaran. A word to the wise is sufficient.
denzilj wrote:Based on the investigations I've done, it seems as though Barry Ramsaran (Bhim's son) has his hands in the Parkland Gardens project. There are lots of conflicting and suspicious activities I've uncovered in regards to that development. I won't advise doing real estate business with Bhim, Barry or Nigel Ramsaran. A word to the wise is sufficient.

Mandi
Riding on 13's

Postby Mandi » June 11th, 2017, 12:19 am

Does anyone have any update on parkland gardens?

Trini_D
Riding on 13's

Postby Trini_D » June 11th, 2017, 12:42 am

Do not invest in this development - Parkland. Took Nigel Ramsaran to court in an attempt to recover my downpayment. Won the case plus costs.....but repayment is over the course of a number of months. There are also a number of judgements against all or a number of the individuals in question. It should also be noted that there is a time constraint within which you can seek redress in the courts.

Mandi
Riding on 13's

Postby Mandi » June 13th, 2017, 8:22 pm

I have actually invested already since 2012 but was wondering if I should wait for the land or do what you did. Franklyn, the consultant who is handling the matter said that they are awaiting the certificate from the regional corporation and then will get town and country approval and deeds will be given out. Any advice?

Mandi
Riding on 13's

Postby Mandi » June 13th, 2017, 8:38 pm

I invested in parkland gardens in 2012 and to date I am still awaiting the land. Did anyone get their money back? Any advice? They say they are still waiting on town and country approval.

Josie2070
Riding on 13's

Postby Josie2070 » March 1st, 2018, 8:12 pm

Trini_D wrote:Do not invest in this development - Parkland. Took Nigel Ramsaran to court in an attempt to recover my downpayment. Won the case plus costs.....but repayment is over the course of a number of months. There are also a number of judgements against all or a number of the individuals in question. It should also be noted that there is a time constraint within which you can seek redress in the courts.

Hi I am also trying to recover my funds paid to them for this same development...i would really like to speak with you Trini_D....can you please send me your email address...you can send it to poshfh@gmail.com

just_looking
Riding on 13's

Postby just_looking » March 20th, 2018, 9:20 am

Josie2070 wrote:
Trini_D wrote:Do not invest in this development - Parkland. Took Nigel Ramsaran to court in an attempt to recover my downpayment. Won the case plus costs.....but repayment is over the course of a number of months. There are also a number of judgements against all or a number of the individuals in question. It should also be noted that there is a time constraint within which you can seek redress in the courts.

Hi I am also trying to recover my funds paid to them for this same development...i would really like to speak with you Trini_D....can you please send me your email address...you can send it to poshfh@gmail.com

Did you speak with Trini_D? I am in the same situation as you Josie2070 since i also invested my money and cannot get it back.

bird want a ride
Street 2NR

Postby bird want a ride » January 10th, 2019, 7:00 pm

Any updates

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 10th, 2019, 7:05 pm

This word being thrown around......... Investment
Putting money in these scams is not investing.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 10th, 2019, 7:15 pm

pressure

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”