TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Legalising Abortion.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Do you think Abortion should be legalised?

Yes
48%
No
52%

Total votes: 64

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Legalising Abortion.

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 18th, 2012, 11:18 am

Sky wrote:
Props to mothers yes, allyuh good.
The question was always "When does life really begin?"

http://abortion-not.org/faqprenataldevelopvanderbilt.htm

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » May 18th, 2012, 11:19 am

Habit7 wrote:Why stop at the first trimester? Hell why not the second, third, fourth or even fifth!

Its a woman's body and no one can tell her what to do. She created the child asexually and even if her water breaks and contractions occur, she has the right to chicken out on motherhood, that is too much responsibility for someone anyways. Aren't parents always old ppl? I'm sure your's are.

What if abortion were done up to 8 years old. That way we could get to see the finanicial situation of the parents, how well behaved the child is, if they have any disability and how loveable they are. Anything past 8 years old should be wrong, wrong, wrong!

Fifth Trimester? You's a elephant!!!

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2012, 11:22 am

crazybalhead wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Why stop at the first trimester? Hell why not the second, third, fourth or even fifth!

Its a woman's body and no one can tell her what to do. She created the child asexually and even if her water breaks and contractions occur, she has the right to chicken out on motherhood, that is too much responsibility for someone anyways. Aren't parents always old ppl? I'm sure your's are.

What if abortion were done up to 8 years old. That way we could get to see the finanicial situation of the parents, how well behaved the child is, if they have any disability and how loveable they are. Anything past 8 years old should be wrong, wrong, wrong!

Fifth Trimester? You's a elephant!!!

Hey, it her body, she can keep it in if she wants to.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 18th, 2012, 11:34 am

Hmmph...One wonders if some of the men who support abortion do so because it also allows them to escape the responsibility fatherhood...:|

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2012, 11:36 am

Rapists and incestuous men are just a product of a highly sexualized yet morally repressive society (due to religious zealots suppressing our inward hedonist nature). Their only outlet is to have nonconsentual (but quick) sex with unfortunate females that cross their path.

However if they do get pregnant, these unwarranted children would have no use for us future do to the contemptuous circumstance they were conceived in. None of them would ever cure AIDS/HIV, cancer or write a script for a Spiderman movie that we can all accept.

They should be sliced up in the womb and vacuumed out in safe and efficient way. Their fathers however should be counselled to see if through the amazing track record of psychiatry we can correct their malign tendencies.

Sky
punchin NOS

Postby Sky » May 18th, 2012, 11:41 am

Habit7 wrote:Rapists and incestuous men are just a product of a highly sexualized yet morally repressive society (due to religious zealots suppressing our inward hedonist nature). Their only outlet is to have nonconsentual (but quick) sex with unfortunate females that cross their path.

Dude wtf, did you just make an excuse for rapists?

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 18th, 2012, 11:47 am

Habit7 wrote:Rapists and incestuous men are just a product of a highly sexualized yet morally repressive society (due to religious zealots suppressing our inward hedonist nature). Their only outlet is to have nonconsentual (but quick) sex with unfortunate females that cross their path.

However if they do get pregnant, these unwarranted children would have no use for us future do to the contemptuous circumstance they were conceived in. None of them would ever cure AIDS/HIV, cancer or write a script for a Spiderman movie that we can all accept.

They should be sliced up in the womb and vacuumed out in safe and efficient way. Their fathers however should be counselled to see if through the amazing track record of psychiatry we can correct their malign tendencies.

Do you personally know someone who has been product of rape or incest?

You are not in a position to say what a person can become or not. As they say 'you make the child but you don't make the mind'. Now with the circumstances in which a life is created should not be a factor if infact these children are allowed to be born.

It's societies outlook on these situations that may cause adverse effects on the minds of these children.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2012, 11:54 am

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 18th, 2012, 11:57 am

I don't like the idea of abortion at all ... but there are too many unwanted pregnancies :(

Legalise it but put some sort of control or penalty in place for them ... because I can see more promiscuity & abuse of this in the future.

any more than 1 abortion you get fined for the 2nd ...
can't afford to pay the fine, they should be put to do some community service / CPEP work 8-)

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » May 18th, 2012, 11:59 am

Peanut Punch wrote:I don't like the idea of abortion at all ... but there are too many unwanted pregnancies :(

Legalise it but put some sort of control or penalty in place for them ... because I can see more promiscuity & abuse of this in the future.

can't afford to pay the fine, they should be put to do some community service / CPEP work 8-)

CPEP work = Incentive to do abortion :lol:

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 18th, 2012, 12:23 pm

Habit7 wrote:Image

cant see ur post but have a read

http://www.rebeccakiessling.com/Othersconceivedinrape.html

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 18th, 2012, 1:11 pm

hydroep wrote:Hmmph...One wonders if some of the men who support abortion do so because it also allows them to escape the responsibility fatherhood...:|

It's a more socially responsible option than denying the child is yours and ducking out coolo breezo.
Personally am more in support for the teaching of sexual responsibility (which has worked for me fine for the last 12+ years) than abortion but if an abortion is deemed necessary, there should be no problem in having a legal termination.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2012, 1:27 pm

Lose 4 pounds in one hour :)

Not even Trevor Sayers can top that.

TeamH2O
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TeamH2O » May 18th, 2012, 1:29 pm

The saying goes, "Some people want to have fun and do everything but can't take on the responsibility after" REAL MEN AND WOMAN, go ahead with it and MAKE themselves make that money either it be hard work or deskjob or anything hustling. I know alot of people who had nothing and had unplanned situations and during and after, they are making it on their own by pushing themselves.

So in my opinion, in order to get it legally, you should be qualified for it. Not JUST WANTING to do it as it will encourage more and more children in school growing up to be on slackness too as they will know they can do it, and get abortion.

OR, make abortion costs go up to 100,000$.....lets see how easy they want it. Use that same 100K on seeing about they children LOL

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2012, 2:15 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Geek-e-Zone wrote:might as well legalize murder. what's the difference between killing a fetus and a grown individual?
foetus.

I don't think they do abortions late on in a pregnancy

I am pro-choice and everyone is entitled to their opinion

What are your thoughts on embryonic stem cell research though?

Is a foetus a living human entity? If it is aborted, how is that different from hanging a murderer?

If the material for embryonic stem research comes from aborting foetuses, how can it be right?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2012, 2:18 pm

[quote="Peanut Punch"]I don't like the idea of abortion at all ... but there are too many unwanted pregnancies :(

can't afford to pay the fine, they should be put to do some community service / CPEP work 8-)[/quote]

Abortion is a way for irresponsible people to avoid the biggest responsibility they will ever have to face in life!!

Legalising it will not solve anything, other than to increase the murder rate for unborn children.

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » May 18th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Computerz & Parts Guy wrote:The saying goes, "Some people want to have fun and do everything but can't take on the responsibility after" REAL MEN AND WOMAN, go ahead with it and MAKE themselves make that money either it be hard work or deskjob or anything hustling. I know alot of people who had nothing and had unplanned situations and during and after, they are making it on their own by pushing themselves.

So in my opinion, in order to get it legally, you should be qualified for it. Not JUST WANTING to do it as it will encourage more and more children in school growing up to be on slackness too as they will know they can do it, and get abortion.

OR, make abortion costs go up to 100,000$.....lets see how easy they want it. Use that same 100K on seeing about they children LOL

Some hungry doctors will do it for piper price once the demand is higher

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 18th, 2012, 3:45 pm

It is already happening where you can go in a hole in the wall and have an abortion done privately.

They just trying to give a green light to what people already doing and as Computerz & Parts Guy said, once it is legalised it would be "dais ok if i get pregnant,will just get an abortion' attitude. Everyone might wanna do it(pun intended). :|

All you need is responsibility for your actions.

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » May 18th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Hottgyul, that is a broad statement to make. Anybody who has to make that decision, will not do it lightly. Even if it is legal.

Peanut Punch
2NRholic

Postby Peanut Punch » May 18th, 2012, 4:23 pm

bluefete wrote:
Peanut Punch wrote:I don't like the idea of abortion at all ... but there are too many unwanted pregnancies :(

Abortion is a way for irresponsible people to avoid the biggest responsibility they will ever have to face in life!!

Legalising it will not solve anything, other than to increase the murder rate for unborn children.

that's true .. maybe it could be a case by case thing, because what will happen to all these kids no one wants
saw this today, man with 30 kids ... http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 39765.html

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 18th, 2012, 4:30 pm

@crazybalhead,yes i would hope so, i personally know someone who is 'casually' seeing someone and she had one. A woman in her 40's,already has kids......why not protect yourself instead of putting yourself and a foetus through that?

Prevention is better than cure, that's all i'm saying!

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » May 18th, 2012, 4:32 pm

Was it a "Let me go and buy a doubles and geh ah abortion oui!!" kinda scene??? I doubt.

mitsu_chick941
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mitsu_chick941 » May 18th, 2012, 4:39 pm

crazybalhead wrote:Was it a "Let me go and buy a doubles and geh ah abortion oui!!" kinda scene??? I doubt.

I doubt it too, i understand what you are saying. All i am saying is why reach to the stage of making a decision like that? You know you don't want a child or another one then use preventative measures to make sure you don't end up with one.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2012, 5:07 pm

who remember the many times the abortion issue was directly raised on the campaign platform during elections ?
rumor is a certain doc(not tim) and not in govt well known for that practice

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 18th, 2012, 5:56 pm

pugboy wrote:who remember the many times the abortion issue was directly raised on the campaign platform during elections ?

This isn't a place for rumors, just allegations!

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » May 18th, 2012, 7:47 pm

I generally don't believe in abortions, but will respect a woman's right to choose.

There's a number of sides to this argument, but in the end it should at least be legalized in cases or rape, medical issues etc.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2012, 7:53 pm

Daran wrote:There's a number of sides to this argument, but in the end it should at least be legalized in cases or rape, medical issues etc.

"Medical issues" aren't considered abortion, abortions are an elective procedure.

So are you agreeing with what I said above, treat and deal with the rapist but kill the baby?

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » May 18th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Daran wrote:There's a number of sides to this argument, but in the end it should at least be legalized in cases or rape, medical issues etc.

"Medical issues" aren't considered abortion, abortions are an elective procedure.

So are you agreeing with what I said above, treat and deal with the rapist but kill the baby?

Listen, i don't like the idea of abortion. To me, you are killing a life. That said, in some cases it should be allowed. Especially in rape. I had a friend who was raped and made pregnant. Her family is very poor and can barely afford to afford food and a home. If she didn't abort that baby (a baby she would never love) she would not have been able to afford to go to university etc. She made the choice and never regretted it.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » May 18th, 2012, 9:26 pm

pugboy wrote:who remember the many times the abortion issue was directly raised on the campaign platform during elections ?

we know we know, no need to remind us. :lol:

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » May 18th, 2012, 9:38 pm

Daran wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Listen, i don't like the idea of abortion. To me, you are killing a life. That said, in some cases it should be allowed. Especially in rape. I had a friend who was raped and made pregnant. Her family is very poor and can barely afford to afford food and a home. If she didn't abort that baby (a baby she would never love) she would not have been able to afford to go to university etc. She made the choice and never regretted it.

What happen to giving up for adoption?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”