TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Legalising Abortion.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Do you think Abortion should be legalised?

Yes
48%
No
52%

Total votes: 64

Zeppy
Riding on 13's

Re: Legalising Abortion.

Postby Zeppy » January 8th, 2022, 9:11 pm

Any links to access an abortion in Trinidad?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 8th, 2022, 9:21 pm

Zeppy wrote:Any links to access an abortion in Trinidad?

Abortions are illegal but their are docs that do it tho, you have to look.

good luck

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » January 8th, 2022, 9:30 pm

Accept the child bro is ah blessing
Or well unless is underage well doh drop the soap

Catastrophist
Street 2NR

Postby Catastrophist » January 8th, 2022, 9:45 pm

you are a murderer
life begins when the sperm fertilizes the egg
you shed innocent blood
you are robbing someone of their chance to have a life
arguments can be made for not being able to take care of the kids or better not bring them up in this cruel world
you can't see the future
your parents granted you your chance at life
you wouldn't be here if they aborted you
albeit i can't tell you what to do but i will advise to think about it a little more
cheers

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 8th, 2022, 10:08 pm

If is rape, no problem in my book.Or if there are early detected serious birth defects

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 11th, 2022, 6:06 am

Catastrophist wrote:

you are a murderer
you shed innocent blood
arguments can be made for not being able to take care of the kids or better not bring them up in this cruel world
you can't see the future
albeit i can't tell you what to do but i will advise to think about it a little more
cheers

Why some people don't learn to keep their useless self-righteous opinions to themselves I'll never know. The guy asks how to find something, and you jump in with your opinion that is as useless to his question as an anus on an elbow, as though someone asked you for it.

Everyone has one life to live, and have to make the best choices that they can in their life as is available to them and suits their situation.
Your argument that he can't see the future holds little merit, because neither can you. Suppose his kid grows up to be a serial rapist/murderer or another menace to society, and several people in your family end up his victims? You cool with that progeny potentially harming dozens or even hundreds of people for the sake of your misguided beliefs? And if the fetus is born with several defects that negatively impact its quality and duration of life and requires hundreds of thousands of dollars to treat that the parents don't have, you paying for the medical expenses? Or you happy knowing that an infant will suffer in constant pain and difficulty for a few years before dying and traumatizing the parents and the rest of their family?

I believe that termination of a pregnancy is a thing that people have to decide on for themselves. But also that it should be controlled and not have people thinking that it's an access to an easy way to escape responsibility for the consequences of their own actions. If yuh ready for sex, then you are ready for the consequences, and that abortion should be considered an option if the consequences are unexpected and beyond the parents ability to control, such as for medical reasons, eg. carrying the pregnancy to term may harm or kill the mother, or if the fetus will be born with serious deficiencies and defects that will cause it endless suffering and insurmountable difficulties for the duration of its existence.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 11th, 2022, 7:34 am

Leading a lecture off by chastising someone else for vocalizing their opinion is somewhat contradictory...just saying.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 11th, 2022, 8:23 am

timelapse wrote:If is rape, no problem in my book. Or if there are early detected serious birth defects

https://aleteia.org/2018/05/08/man-conc ... rting-him/

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-42055511

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 11th, 2022, 8:25 am

bluefete wrote:
timelapse wrote:If is rape, no problem in my book. Or if there are early detected serious birth defects

Yep , dem ting self.WTF I would be keeping a rapist's child?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 11th, 2022, 8:29 am

timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Who gave you life?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 11th, 2022, 9:18 am

bluefete wrote:
timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Who gave you life?
My parents.Both of them wanted to copulate willingly.Nobody got raped

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 11th, 2022, 11:41 am

timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:
timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Who gave you life?

LOL. Not they did not! They were just the vessels used.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... pe/357314/

None of us said we wanted to come here. At least none who could remember.

Every life, regardless of how it is conceived, is sacred. I know rape is the most difficult of all. No one knows what that child will grow up to be. Do we have a right to kill the living unborn because of how they were conceived?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 11th, 2022, 3:06 pm

bluefete wrote:
timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:
timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Who gave you life?

Every life, regardless of how it is conceived, is sacred. I know rape is the most difficult of all. No one knows what that child will grow up to be. Do we have a right to kill the living unborn because of how they were conceived?

that right there, is a question that only the individual rape survivor can answer.
there was a case I heard of some years ago, rape victim got pregnant by a rapist, and the rapist fighting her for shared custody of the minor produced from the incident. That hadda be hell for the mother to deal with. the child always there to remind her of the act that caused it to be, and she hadda endure at least the most minimal interaction the rapist for the next nearly 2 decades.

people hadda decide which of their own choices and actions they can live with.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 11th, 2022, 3:39 pm

bluefete wrote:
timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:
timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Who gave you life?

There's that, and some cases where a birth defect can cause a lifetime of pain for the child.Tough choice for the parents.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » January 11th, 2022, 3:46 pm

Legal or not it gonna happen. It’sTrinidad

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » January 11th, 2022, 4:01 pm

This is something that should've happened in the 60's. This country has too much people with few resources to support them.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 11th, 2022, 6:55 pm

DMan7 wrote:This is something that should've happened in the 60's. This country has too much people with few resources to support them.

If that is the case, close yuh damn legs. We not talking about rape here.

solarkh
3NE 2NR for life

Postby solarkh » January 11th, 2022, 6:56 pm

Is it only men discussing abortion on this thread? I’m guessing the rights and decisions are on this is not up to the woman themselves.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 11th, 2022, 6:59 pm

solarkh wrote:Is it only men discussing abortion on this thread? I’m guessing the rights and decisions are on this is not up to the woman themselves.

Takes 2 to conceive. Women can make whatever decisions they want. Why should a country legalise murder?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » January 11th, 2022, 7:04 pm

bluefete wrote:
DMan7 wrote:This is something that should've happened in the 60's. This country has too much people with few resources to support them.

We've already established that human beings can't control their own behavior that's why we need mandates to control it for them. I always tell people if there is one thing that should've had a law it would've been how much children a family should have. This places the greatest burden on society in many many different areas of life.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 11th, 2022, 7:23 pm

DMan7 wrote:
bluefete wrote:

We've already established that human beings can't control their own behavior that's why we need mandates to control it for them. I always tell people if there is one thing that should've had a law it would've been how much children a family should have. This places the greatest burden on society in many many different areas of life.

The Pope get me so blasted vex the other day.

Pope Francis hits out at 'selfish' couples who have pets instead of children as he calls for parents to have more offspring to solve the West's 'demographic winter'

But he not giving them a cent if they have financial problems to raise the children.

This man runs an organisation which tells its members NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN and NO SEX either. Blasted hypocrite.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ldren.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... n-selfish/

Catastrophist
Street 2NR

Postby Catastrophist » January 11th, 2022, 9:38 pm

88sins wrote:
Catastrophist wrote:

you are a murderer
you shed innocent blood
you can't see the future
cheers

Why some people don't learn to keep their useless self-righteous opinions to themselves I'll never know. The guy asks how to find something, and you jump in with your opinion that is as useless to his question as an anus on an elbow, as though someone asked you for it.

Everyone has one life to live, and have to make the best choices that they can in their life as is available to them and suits their situation.
Your argument that he can't see the future holds little merit, because neither can you. Suppose his kid grows up to be a serial rapist/murderer or another menace to society, and several people in your family end up his victims? You cool with that progeny potentially harming dozens or even hundreds of people for the sake of your misguided beliefs? And if the fetus is born with several defects that negatively impact its quality and duration of life and requires hundreds of thousands of dollars to treat that the parents don't have, you paying for the medical expenses? Or you happy knowing that an infant will suffer in constant pain and difficulty for a few years before dying and traumatizing the parents and the rest of their family?

I believe that termination of a pregnancy is a thing that people have to decide on for themselves. But also that it should be controlled and not have people thinking that it's an access to an easy way to escape responsibility for the consequences of their own actions. If yuh ready for sex, then you are ready for the consequences, and that abortion should be considered an option if the consequences are unexpected and beyond the parents ability to control, such as for medical reasons, eg. carrying the pregnancy to term may harm or kill the mother, or if the fetus will be born with serious deficiencies and defects that will cause it endless suffering and insurmountable difficulties for the duration of its existence.

why don't you keep your opinions to yourself?
there was no forcibility in what was said
your argument holds more water?

what if the kid turns out to be a menace? depends on the parent put the kid up for adoption there are many couples who can't have children who would love to adopt a baby
what if the child is born disabled? that is very unfortunate still no reason to take a life i know what it is like dealing with a disabled kid my little sister was disabled
she came into our family for a short time but changed our lives forever

see you are saying you 'believe' then ask why i can't keep my useless self-righteous opinions to myself
abortion is an absolute no
if you are sexually out of control then whatever decisions you make deal with your consequences
if the child was not supposed to be born it would die in the womb or of natural causes
you need a new outlook on life glass half empty thinker
cheers mate

Zeppy
Riding on 13's

Postby Zeppy » January 12th, 2022, 4:05 am

Can anyone recommend any pharmacies that are currently selling cytotec?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 12th, 2022, 6:31 am

That drug discontinued awhile now boi, highly unlikely you gonna find that anywhere. And that drug can literally kill people if taken incorrectly, a few women have died locally taking it to cause miscarriages, and many others end up in a bad way in hospital.

It not worth the risk. Better you take her to see a doctor.

solarkh
3NE 2NR for life

Postby solarkh » January 12th, 2022, 6:38 am

Zeppy wrote:Can anyone recommend any pharmacies that are currently selling cytotec?

Most pharmacies have it, you just need a prescription.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 12th, 2022, 6:46 am

So catastrophe, you fraid to answer the questions or sumn?
You paying the medical bills for them? You mentioned having a disabled sibling, and that's all fine and dandy. But you personally were not solely and entirely responsible for the physical and mental and financial upkeep of your sibling, so you have no true idea of how difficult it can be, and it gets significantly more difficult if one parent can't handle it and abandons the family.
You cool with the kid growing up into a monster and dispatching half your family? I don't think you would be.
You know it have people willing to adopt, and that's verytrue. But did you know that there are just as many people who rather spend all they have trying to conceive their own and don't want to adopt? Adoption isn't guaranteed.

You claim abortion is an "absolute no". Might be absolute, to you, and that's where it stops. That won't stop people from looking for and finding a way to have it done.
People have to live their own lives, and make their own choices, and live with those choices and the consequences.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 12th, 2022, 7:50 am

88sins wrote:So catastrophe, you fraid to answer the questions or sumn?
You paying the medical bills for them? You mentioned having a disabled sibling, and that's all fine and dandy. But you personally were not solely and entirely responsible for the physical and mental and financial upkeep of your sibling, so you have no true idea of how difficult it can be, and it gets significantly more difficult if one parent can't handle it and abandons the family.
You cool with the kid growing up into a monster and dispatching half your family? I don't think you would be.
You know it have people willing to adopt, and that's verytrue. But did you know that there are just as many people who rather spend all they have trying to conceive their own and don't want to adopt? Adoption isn't guaranteed.

You claim abortion is an "absolute no". Might be absolute, to you, and that's where it stops. That won't stop people from looking for and finding a way to have it done.
People have to live their own lives, and make their own choices, and live with those choices and the consequences.

THIS. But there is very little discussion about the trauma caused by those consequences.

I remember many years ago, a lecturer was talking about abortion in a class and a female student got up and walked out.

Turns out she had recently had an abortion and the discussion caused her some trauma because of the decision she made.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 12th, 2022, 8:18 am

bluefete wrote:

THIS. But there is very little discussion about the trauma caused by those consequences.

I remember many years ago, a lecturer was talking about abortion in a class and a female student got up and walked out.

Turns out she had recently had an abortion and the discussion caused her some trauma because of the decision she made.
Imagine you were female and got pregnant from being raped.Imagine having a walking talking reminder of getting raped every single day, every minute, every second...
I personally knew two girls that got raped in their early teens.It is one of the most heinous acts that can be done to a person.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » January 12th, 2022, 9:12 am

Men should be the last to have any say far less the final decision on abortion/rights unless it's literally your child you trying to save.

Abortion as itself is already a physical, mental and emotion trauma on the woman.

Most men don't even have the balls to go with the woman to the side street doctors to accompany them.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 12th, 2022, 9:54 am

timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Imagine you were female and got pregnant from being raped.Imagine having a walking talking reminder of getting raped every single day, every minute, every second...
I personally knew two girls that got raped in their early teens.It is one of the most heinous acts that can be done to a person.

well according to cyat-tastrophe, is an absolute no.
So she hadda live that 40 weeks duration of the pregnancy with daily reminders of the ordeal, and go thru the labor pains as a reminder as well, and if the infant remains with her for any length of time it is a constant reminder of the event. he eh sounding like he too concerned about the mother having to bear so much emotional and psychological weight that she could end up going mad at all.

but nah, according to him, abortion is an absolute no under any circumstance :roll:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”