Forums

Freemasonry (The Lodge) and Illuminati in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

meccalli
punchin NOS

Re: Freemasonry (The Lodge) and Illuminati in T&T

Postby meccalli » June 29th, 2016, 4:40 pm

streetbeastINC. wrote:Murder...how many has lucifer killed?

If you're referring to figure known as satan, you should do a study on how exactly baal peor was worshipped, how often they were required to sacrifice and what they sacrificed, estimate the number of tribes that worshipped that figure and the general population figures and you'll have your number.
The Israelites fell into that form of worship because of the very disobedience detailed the laws you outlined. I'm also glad the passages you chose all spoke of punishment against their own, the Israelites that went after other gods and sacrificed unto them faced the penalty, death. Most people miss that when they look at why the land was wiped of several tribes by the Israelites while others were left alone. When the Israelites sinned, God himself wiped them off but each time retained a remnant to keep his covenants and fulfil his plan. God didn't force the descendants of Jacob/Israel to serve him, he delivered them from Egypt and made a covenant between himself and the people which they could have walked away from if they chose to but obviously the logical decision is not to leave the favour of a God that singlehandedly destroyed the egyptian army, fed them and preserved them through the harsh and arid wilderness of mountainous arabia. When they got comfortable, things went sour as they forgot who made it so.
You see the earth is God's earth and he allows who serves him to inhabit it. In Genesis 15 we see the prophecy of those events, "Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions. You, however, will go to your ancestors in peace and be buried at a good old age. In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure."

God specifically points out that he won't bring them out of their situation until the Amorites who dominated the land, their wickedness hadn't reached that threshold for expulsion yet. It was entirely up to each nation to serve God. The divide occurred at babylon where we read the reminiscence,
'Remember the days of old; consider the generations long past. Ask your father and he will tell you, your elders, and they will explain to you. When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when he divided up humankind, he set the boundaries of the peoples, according to the number of the heavenly assembly.
This is where God gave up the rest of nations to the other heavenly hosts, what Paul refers to as principalities, Daniel et al, the King of Tyre. In other words, divine beings who were given regional authority to rule specific peoples. Yahweh reserved one portion for himself, Abraham's seed through which he could carry out his plan. You see why the stringency required when you are that chosen people and the necessity to be different. There's no tolerance for wickedness and certainly no worship for other gods. The most revealing passage is the covenants, the promises of blessings and curses all dependent on obedience or disobedience. Even rejecting the 7 years of rest for the land was reason for expulsion, because it was exploitation of God's land.
"I will scatter you among the nations and will draw out my sword and pursue you. Your land will be laid waste, and your cities will lie in ruins.Then the land will enjoy its sabbath years all the time that it lies desolate and you are in the country of your enemies; then the land will rest and enjoy its sabbaths." Murderers are justly executed, that has always been a unseen marker in God's punishment, the spilling of the blood of innocence. It's not seen because of people's prejudice and lack of contextual reading. It's the same irony when people call for the death penalty and criticize God for implementing it because he is just.
Apart from this, there was another reason for why certain groups got wiped as well. This relates to the offspring of the fallen angels in genesis 6, the remnant of the rephaim, giant tribes that were inherently evil. David was the one to finish that job as Joshua was unsuccessful. Hope you enjoy biblical and near eastern archaeology, it's wonderful to see how things pan out in scripture in the light of historical context.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 5:27 pm

i lol'd ....expected the response...

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 5:34 pm

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 5:36 pm

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 5:45 pm

“At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites. And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, “If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph. I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

“So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory. He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites. When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy. When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish. “My daughter!” he cried out. “My heart is breaking! What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back.” And she said, “Father, you have made a promise to the LORD. You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites. But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin.” “You may go,” Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months. She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children. When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin. So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah’s daughter.” (Judges 11:29-40 NLT)

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » June 29th, 2016, 5:56 pm

streetbeastINC. wrote:i lol'd ....expected the response...

So you're just fishing or ignorantly posting a charade of passages out of context?
I'll just post this so maybe you'll rethink how ignorant you now appear.

"If your fellow Hebrew--whether male or female--is sold to you and serves you for six years, then in the seventh year you must let that servant go free." Deuteronomy 15:12
The jubilee marked the resetting of land tenureship, rests, debts and setting free of all servants who were given for the purpose of servitude where one was unable to compensate or pay a debt. Rethink everything else you might want to post.
I lol'd as well.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 5:59 pm

after reading all this jealous cruel god , after seeing hindus pray for money when they make prayers when the BGita clearly states and constantly echoes a disconnect between material possession and self, why is money amongst the ingredients of these prayers ..mist hindus dont even know about Aryan relations to hinduism. to all false prophets and pundits.. and many other things, i turned my back on the man made control concept of religion...

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » June 29th, 2016, 6:03 pm

how the hell am i outa context..when it is the spoken word i quote..... word for word? out of context ..then the entire book is out of context to what is practiced... practice all not part i dare yah!....

D Radiator and Auto shop
Riding on 13's

Postby D Radiator and Auto shop » June 30th, 2016, 8:22 pm

There is so many differ powers out here, the power of two is greater than one. just add a few more numbers ,money ,rituals and books and u get a network... Sum ppl use it for good and some use it for bad. There are sum red rituals which needs to be done because things will get red...nothing to play with.." Just saying"

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 30th, 2016, 9:22 pm

9/11. jews. pentagon. steel beams. missile. jet fuel. controlled demolition. WTC 7. Iraq. Oil. CIA. NSA. Joe Biden. Global warming.

I hope you all see where this going.

Batman is really Donald Trump.

JF.K
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Freemasonry (The Lodge) and Illuminati in T&T

Postby JF.K » June 30th, 2016, 9:40 pm

civicman wrote:But suddenly we have clowns in this page Googling about religion and becoming priest pundit and mufti.

This is not sudden..
Have you ever been to "The Religion Discussion" thread?
Been going on for years

Shaka patrice
Riding on 13's

Postby Shaka patrice » January 17th, 2018, 8:28 pm

I will like to join my name is shaka patrice

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » January 18th, 2018, 4:21 am

Shaka patrice wrote:I will like to join my name is shaka patrice

Immortal24 wrote:So how does one start the membership process ?

tr1ad wrote:
1UZFE wrote:By posting nude pics of your gf , sister, mother , grandmother and yourself.

preferably in the same photo

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 18th, 2018, 10:42 am

Shaka patrice wrote:I will like to join my name is shaka patrice

Hello Shaka... thank you for your interest in joing. To get things started, please pull down your pants.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » January 20th, 2018, 5:52 am

a cousin asked me to join the Lodge but i turned he down.

his pamphlet said dat it was not about career advancement, but then there were penalties for releasing secrets.

it won't surprise if there was an illuminati, but not as people think.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 20th, 2018, 9:08 am

so fellas when is the next illuminati meeting?

Last time I went some fella wife make some rel nice wontons. I wanna know if he coming back so I cud get the recipe hopefully.

wanna find out if he has any kids we could sacrifice for the halloween ritual too.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shiv.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » January 20th, 2018, 4:02 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
Regards,
Shiv.

Kindly be advised you are not authorized to use the "regards Shiv" salutation.
This salutation is copyrighted and any unauthorized use you will be sent a pre action protocol letter and following that you will be excommunicado from the secret group hereby referred to as secret group.

Be so advised.

Regards,
Shiv
© 2018 all rights reserved.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 20th, 2018, 4:45 pm

I gorn sacrifice a baby goat for u dbu

RuriWuri
Riding on 13's

Postby RuriWuri » October 4th, 2019, 9:04 pm

Allya want to start up this thread again or wah :shock:

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 5th, 2019, 1:08 am

There are two houses in santa flora with the freemason sign on them.

Nobody lives there but it has electricity. wh paying those bills?

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » October 9th, 2019, 5:31 am

What do you call a secret society of potatoes

Aloominati

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 9th, 2019, 5:50 am

Allyuh does watch too much TV..

Stop macooin ppl

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » October 9th, 2019, 9:36 am

so what wrong with people helping other like minded people out ?

when u liming with ur peeps and u asking them for help to get a link in for a job or help with a govt service... is the same thing

Btw Pawi. have a pastor group, all Asja imams does meet almost weekly, same with Swaha pundits... to me is all good

Sbaisden63+
Riding on 13's

Postby Sbaisden63+ » November 19th, 2019, 7:50 pm

Hi...im not a Christian or very versed in the scriptures. Can you please tell me who is the real villain in the Bible? Also, as a freemason wannabe, what Church should I go?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 19th, 2019, 8:12 pm

If you want to be a freemason ,pm me. I have a house to block up and plaster and i have no money .

Btw. The real villian in the bible is King Lear.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 20th, 2019, 1:49 am

Last time weekes went, she eat the goat before they could sacrifice it

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”