Forums

LOCAL UFO SIGHTINGS THREAD

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

LOCAL UFO SIGHTINGS THREAD

Postby ilove3 » September 16th, 2012, 8:27 am

A UFO is simply an Unidentified Flying Object, some can be explained while others cannot.

I am sure that there are many here that may have seen such UFO's and anyone willing to share their experience(s) would be most welcome to do so. This should also include any type of encounter with possible extraterrestrial beings.

Some may think that these are hoaxes or the result of over active minds but I would love some sort of explanation for what some have seen.

So people, please feel free to share your experiences here.

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: LOCAL UFO SIGHTINGS THREAD

Postby ilove3 » September 16th, 2012, 8:27 am

11 years ago, I experienced what I think was the best encounter that I have had to indicate that we are not alone in this universe. It was around 7 PM in June, 2001 when I was in the gallery of my grandmother's home in Santa Cruz, just relaxing with my month old son, his mother, my mother, sister and grandmother. The gallery, located to the western side of the building and faced some hills behind which lay Maraval and Port of Spain.

While having a conversation with my family, I noticed what appeared to be a spot light hitting the clouds over the city. I found it a bit strange to see the lights which were familiar sights when fetes were being held during the Carnival season, such as Brass Festival and Customs Boys Fete. I wondered who might have been having such a fete and decided that the best way was to find the source of the light and started looking for the beam. At first, I thought that it was me not being able to find the beam of light and after a while, I realized that there was no beam of light. The 'spot light', in the meantime was moving around erratically on the clouds; just then, I drew the light to the attention of those present with me.

Like me, they were not able to discern any spot light and as I looked at the light more, I realized that it was not ON the clouds but IN the clouds as it looked very much like the moon behind cloud cover at nights but the light became slightly dimmer as it passed through different clouds, obviously of various densities.

Then suddenly, two other lights appeared and the three began circling around each other. While I had suspected it before, it was clear to me that what we were seeing was UFO activity so I told the rest to look carefully as what they were seeing would probably be the strangest thing that they would be seeing throughout their lives.

After a few minutes, two of the lights faded out and the lone UFO remained still for a few minutes before shooting across the sky to the far eastern region. The speed was as fast as you might be able to swing your arms as you pointed from the west to the east. I don't think that there is any known made made craft that might be able to achieve such speeds nor such aerodynamic capabilities. In the east, it was joined by a few others and again they moved around each other until the others again faded away and the single UFO returned to area where we first saw it. After a while, it too faded away.

We were not the only persons to have seen the UFO activity as the news of Gayelle the next night, carried a report of the sightings. According to the report, the activity was seen over the entire northern area of Trinidad, ranging from Port of Spain in the west to as far as Toco in the east. I am hoping that some of you would remember this if any of you had seen it.

Recently, I was amazed to have found a youtube video showing what appears to be exactly what I witnessed, except that it was over London and the clip was taken during the day. But here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDIF-ZwJbF0 .

I hope that I would get at least a few intelligent responses and expect quite a few people talk shiet on this issue
Last edited by ilove3 on September 16th, 2012, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QSC
Ricer

Postby QSC » September 16th, 2012, 9:01 am

cool vid

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » September 16th, 2012, 2:14 pm

had a sighting in the east of a black object over toco a week ago........multiple reports......no one took pics....go figure...toco

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 2:36 pm

those are US experiments

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 2:42 pm

UFO - UNIDENTIFIED flying object.

Keyword - unidentified. Don't be quick to run off believing in aliens and such now.

If you think the universe too big to not have any other life form, I hope you believe in God.... else your logic is void making your posts invalid to me.
Last edited by Bizzare on September 16th, 2012, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » September 16th, 2012, 2:42 pm

Bizzare wrote:those are US experiments

Why not Chinese? Is there something you not telling us? speak now... and why is it yuh kinna looking like Wayne Bieber?

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 2:44 pm

That's the US military experimenting new technology. It's kept secret for obvious reasons I guess.

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » September 16th, 2012, 2:46 pm

Bizzare wrote:If you think the universe too big to not have any other life form, I hope you believe in God.... else your logic is void making your posts invalid to me.

Ummmm... dunno where in my post you would draw such a statement from bro

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » September 16th, 2012, 2:48 pm

Bizzare wrote:That's the US military experimenting new technology. It's kept secret for obvious reasons I guess.

Yeah well thats one possible explanation but is there proof? What if it isnt as I am sure that not all sightings of such UFO activity can be explained by secret US military experiments

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 2:49 pm

ilove3 wrote:
Bizzare wrote:If you think the universe too big to not have any other life form, I hope you believe in God.... else your logic is void making your posts invalid to me.

Ummmm... dunno where in my post you would draw such a statement from bro

that was a general statement brah. Not directed to you personally

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 2:52 pm

UFO sightings (assuming its aliens or whatever you wanna call it), sound like religion to me - the UFO being the God who doesn't openly prove his existence to mankind here on earth.

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » September 16th, 2012, 3:03 pm

Bizzare wrote:UFO sightings (assuming its aliens or whatever you wanna call it), sound like religion to me - the UFO being the God who doesn't openly prove his existence to mankind here on earth.

I am pretty sure that cultures of the past would have mistook interstellar travelers for Gods...

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » September 16th, 2012, 3:13 pm

ilove3 wrote:I am pretty sure that cultures of the past would have mistook interstellar travelers for Gods...

That's now how some people on this website behave towards people who drive Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Aston Martins? One set of "ole" noise in the Lamborghini related threads.

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 3:18 pm

I refuse to believe in anything that hasn't been proven. A logical explanation for all these sightings (those which aren't hoaxes) would quicker satisfy me until anything else such as extraterrestrial life has been proven.

Kid-NPlay
Street 2NR

Postby Kid-NPlay » September 16th, 2012, 3:35 pm

ilove3 wrote:Recently, I was amazed to have found a youtube video showing what appears to be exactly what I witnessed, except that it was over London and the clip was taken during the day. But here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDIF-ZwJbF0

"Trying to match special effects to jiggly video is very hard to do... that is why it is easy to tell that this footage of a UFO over London has been faked. Image stabilization software moves the whole picture around in order to try and keep the background steady. What you will notice is that the UFO "jiggles" differently than the clouds next to it. Also why do some clouds block the UFO but parts of the same cloud appear behind it? Come on... let's quit posting this fake crap."

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 3:37 pm

awww, how disappointing.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 16th, 2012, 4:21 pm

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » September 16th, 2012, 4:46 pm

come on guys seriously if aliens were real, one would come to my room and slam my head on the keyboakjdhad dsjueyrbgvana.masndb o9832ghihibjn

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 5:58 pm

swore I saw that comment elsewhere.... YouTube comment? :|

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » September 16th, 2012, 6:02 pm

Bizzare wrote:swore I saw that comment elsewhere.... YouTube comment? :|

:shock: You eat, live and breathe the internet?

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 6:06 pm

just remembered, it's actually the top comment in the vid the OP posted in his second post.

the internet is 90% my life that makes the other 10% happen TBH.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 16th, 2012, 6:06 pm

its one of the comments in the same video that OP posted

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » September 16th, 2012, 6:42 pm

yep, i rofled when i saw it.

im an internet whore as well.

Bizzare
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Bizzare » September 16th, 2012, 6:53 pm

yea izza funny comment 4 real :lol:
probably why I remembered

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » September 16th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Ok so maaaayyyyyybbbbbbeeeee the video is fake but that doesnt change the price of curry; I knew what I saw and while it is not necessarily proof that there are aliens, it was a UFO, man-made or otherwise. Kinna wondering if anyone else witnessed anything like this.... nice report bluefete

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » September 17th, 2012, 1:01 am

ilove3
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ilove3 » September 17th, 2012, 1:13 am

fouljuice wrote:

VERY similar to what I saw...

GTcruzer
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby GTcruzer » September 17th, 2012, 6:10 am

OP, you & my form3 - form5 physics teacher would make good friends. I remember that man coming to class & hardly ever actually teaching physics. Only UFO talks. Many sightings that one man had.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » September 17th, 2012, 6:12 am

*rubs chin*

sounds like a teacher I had too but he taught math.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”