WTF - Snake!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

dogg
Riding on 17's

Re: WTF - Snake!

Postby dogg » October 11th, 2022, 7:23 pm

Forced perspective.

Why he ent stand next to the tree instead of yards away?

bluefete wrote:Mappire in Caura

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 11th, 2022, 7:27 pm

more like 1.5 yd away
what is more important is distance of the photographer from them

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » October 11th, 2022, 7:29 pm

Them fellas gone cook that for sure.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 11th, 2022, 8:09 pm

In the past week saw two vids where the ppl killed some fairly large Boas.

Why not call someone to get them ??

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » October 11th, 2022, 8:20 pm

bluefete wrote:Mapepire in Caura

Spectacular sight, the years for that snake to mature and then meets human that is trespassing in its natural habitat.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 11th, 2022, 9:00 pm

Saw the same species of that right in caura on a hike.The one I saw was about 8 ft and struck out a somebody with us that was walking kinda crazy.It was literally on the water's edge hidden in plants
IMG_20221011_210127.jpg

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 12th, 2022, 5:04 am

Memo to self; Stay away from Caura.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 12th, 2022, 5:48 am

that one looks more like balsain, less reddish brown and more markings

I know somebody who was bitten on toe by a small balsain in exact situation on a hike by some waterfall
whilst walking along edge of river
snake was coiled up just off a stone near the water

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 12th, 2022, 6:01 am

matix wrote:
bluefete wrote:Mapepire in Caura

Spectacular sight, the years for that snake to mature and then meets human that is trespassing in its natural habitat.

Yep, he should have been attacked instead.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 12th, 2022, 7:15 am

pugboy wrote:that one looks more like balsain, less reddish brown and more markings

I know somebody who was bitten on toe by a small balsain in exact situation on a hike by some waterfall
whilst walking along edge of river
snake was coiled up just off a stone near the water
I've seen more than my fair share or mapapires.Boas or machetes aren't any of my concern.Mr. Balsain and Mr.Zanana could stay in their lane, and I will stay in mine.
Trails I have INTERACTED with mapapires:

Upper Cuara(correct spelling) valley by the Balsain and Zanana

Yarra gorge.Home of the Zanana

Rampanalgas Falls.Zanana

Turure Watersteps.Balsain

Manulot trail via Mermaid pools trail.Zanana

Rincon/Habio/Blackpool. Balsain

Avocar trail to Three pools.Zanana

Nothing makes grown men panic than seeing a mapapire glide across the surface of the water that they are in.I've never killed one, mind you.It is significantly easier to avoid them,or use a long stick and relocate them.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 28th, 2022, 7:07 am

WTAF???????????????????????

NOTE: Videos and pictures in link. Cannot embed - Probably for the best.

https://theshaderoom.com/missing-indone ... ent-years/

Body of missing Indonesian woman discovered fully intact inside 22-foot python

A grandmother was swallowed whole by a massive 22-foot-long python in Indonesia – one of several horrifying incidents captured on video in the Southeastern Asian country in recent years as experts blame the attacks on growing deforestation in the region.

The victim in Sunday’s case, identified only as a 54-year-old grandmother named Jahrah, failed to return home from collecting rubber at a plantation in the Jambi province earlier in the day.

54-Year-Old Grandmother Latest Victim Of Deadly Snake Attack, Villagers Cut Open Serpent To Discover Her Body
Her husband frantically searched the area, but only discovered his wife’s jacket, headscarf, sandals and knife, Betara Jambi Police Chief AKP Herafa told CNN Indonesia.

A search party was formed the next day, where the giant snake was found with a swollen mid-section, indicating it had eaten something large.

Shocking video, uploaded to ViralPress, shows a volunteer carefully using a branch to hold the snake’s head down as others begin to bash it above the swollen area.

The clip then cuts to villagers carefully slicing the python open, where officials say the body of the missing woman was found.

“Everyone was astonished,” Anto, the head of the local Terjun Gajah village, told ViralPress. “It turned out that the woman we were looking for was in the snake’s stomach.”

Anto believes the snake bit Jahrah before wrapping itself around her and suffocating and swallowing her, adding it would have taken at least two hours for it to finish devouring her.

And the massive serpent wasn’t even the biggest found in the village, with a 27-foot-long python having previously been spotted, according to Anto.

Sunday’s Incident One Of Several Deadly Snake Attacks In Indonesia In Recent Years, Officials Say
Unfortunately that one was not captured, the official said, leaving locals “worried that bigger snakes are still in the forest.”

Jahrah’s death comes several years after another 55-year-old woman was eaten by a giant snake in the Muna district of Southeast Sulawesi back in 2018. Disturbing video of that incident was also posted online, where it quickly went viral.

And in 2017, another python similarly swallowed an Indonesian palm oil farmer whole, according to Vice.

The 25-five-year-old, reportedly named Akbar, was been found deceased inside the stomach of a 23-foot-long python, the Jakarta Post reports.

His body was identified by neighbors who found the snake and recognized the outline of their friend’s gumboots in the serpent’s stomach. The reptile was reportedly reclining just feet from its victim’s home.

His body was found completely intact upon cutting the snake’s stomach open.

Experts blame deforestation as the reason snake’s are seeking alternative food sources. Pythons don’t usually eat humans, and in the above cases, the victims were already dead long before being devoured.

According to agriculture lecturer Rahmansyah from Hasanuddin University in Makassar, habitat loss caused by Indonesia’s lucrative palm oil industry may be at least partly responsible for the snake’s unusual decision to go after human prey.

Graphic content / The body of 54-year-old Wa Tiba (bottom) lies next to a python after villagers cut open the seven-metre (23-foot) snake which was found bloated in the village of Persiapan Lawela on the island of Muna, offshore of Sulawesi on June 16, 2018. –

The Indonesian woman was found in the belly of the giant python after the swollen snake was captured near where she vanished while tending her vegetable garden, police said. (Photo by STR / AFP) (Photo credit should read STR/AFP via Getty Images)

“Because the habitat is destroyed, the snake’s natural food sources are also affected. Thus, the snake went out to the palm oil plantation to seek prey,” Rahmansyah told the Jakarta Post of the 2017 incident.

In that incident, palm oil farmers were so scared that many stayed home from work following the man’s death.

Indonesia is the world’s largest producer of palm oil and threats to endangered rainforest species had forced the Indonesian government to issue a five-year moratorium back in 2016 on new palm oil plantation permits, according to Mongabay News.

228 SHARES

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

WTF - Snake!

Postby nick639v2 » October 29th, 2022, 10:20 am

Well In the snake’s defense the body look small… I dunno but when wild animals have their backlash I think it’s justifies ent

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 29th, 2022, 3:45 pm

Mapepire - Not sure of the area - Came with the floods.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=67 ... 3533832119

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 29th, 2022, 8:13 pm

bluefete wrote:WTAF???????????????????????

NOTE: Videos and pictures in link. Cannot embed - Probably for the best.

https://theshaderoom.com/missing-indone ... ent-years/

Body of missing Indonesian woman discovered fully intact inside 22-foot python

A grandmother was swallowed whole by a massive 22-foot-long python in Indonesia – one of several horrifying incidents captured on video in the Southeastern Asian country in recent years as experts blame the attacks on growing deforestation in the region.

The victim in Sunday’s case, identified only as a 54-year-old grandmother named Jahrah, failed to return home from collecting rubber at a plantation in the Jambi province earlier in the day.

54-Year-Old Grandmother Latest Victim Of Deadly Snake Attack, Villagers Cut Open Serpent To Discover Her Body
Her husband frantically searched the area, but only discovered his wife’s jacket, headscarf, sandals and knife, Betara Jambi Police Chief AKP Herafa told CNN Indonesia.

A search party was formed the next day, where the giant snake was found with a swollen mid-section, indicating it had eaten something large.

Shocking video, uploaded to ViralPress, shows a volunteer carefully using a branch to hold the snake’s head down as others begin to bash it above the swollen area.

The clip then cuts to villagers carefully slicing the python open, where officials say the body of the missing woman was found.

“Everyone was astonished,” Anto, the head of the local Terjun Gajah village, told ViralPress. “It turned out that the woman we were looking for was in the snake’s stomach.”

Anto believes the snake bit Jahrah before wrapping itself around her and suffocating and swallowing her, adding it would have taken at least two hours for it to finish devouring her.

And the massive serpent wasn’t even the biggest found in the village, with a 27-foot-long python having previously been spotted, according to Anto.

Sunday’s Incident One Of Several Deadly Snake Attacks In Indonesia In Recent Years, Officials Say
Unfortunately that one was not captured, the official said, leaving locals “worried that bigger snakes are still in the forest.”

Jahrah’s death comes several years after another 55-year-old woman was eaten by a giant snake in the Muna district of Southeast Sulawesi back in 2018. Disturbing video of that incident was also posted online, where it quickly went viral.

And in 2017, another python similarly swallowed an Indonesian palm oil farmer whole, according to Vice.

The 25-five-year-old, reportedly named Akbar, was been found deceased inside the stomach of a 23-foot-long python, the Jakarta Post reports.

His body was identified by neighbors who found the snake and recognized the outline of their friend’s gumboots in the serpent’s stomach. The reptile was reportedly reclining just feet from its victim’s home.

His body was found completely intact upon cutting the snake’s stomach open.

Experts blame deforestation as the reason snake’s are seeking alternative food sources. Pythons don’t usually eat humans, and in the above cases, the victims were already dead long before being devoured.

According to agriculture lecturer Rahmansyah from Hasanuddin University in Makassar, habitat loss caused by Indonesia’s lucrative palm oil industry may be at least partly responsible for the snake’s unusual decision to go after human prey.

Graphic content / The body of 54-year-old Wa Tiba (bottom) lies next to a python after villagers cut open the seven-metre (23-foot) snake which was found bloated in the village of Persiapan Lawela on the island of Muna, offshore of Sulawesi on June 16, 2018. –

The Indonesian woman was found in the belly of the giant python after the swollen snake was captured near where she vanished while tending her vegetable garden, police said. (Photo by STR / AFP) (Photo credit should read STR/AFP via Getty Images)

“Because the habitat is destroyed, the snake’s natural food sources are also affected. Thus, the snake went out to the palm oil plantation to seek prey,” Rahmansyah told the Jakarta Post of the 2017 incident.

In that incident, palm oil farmers were so scared that many stayed home from work following the man’s death.

Indonesia is the world’s largest producer of palm oil and threats to endangered rainforest species had forced the Indonesian government to issue a five-year moratorium back in 2016 on new palm oil plantation permits, according to Mongabay News.

228 SHARES
Nagini

Long_bamboo
Ricer

Postby Long_bamboo » November 13th, 2022, 10:36 pm

How this look like a mapepire so, and to tink i did now chook meh hand in d bush to pull out a dry branch is wacker blade in he mc
Attachments
20221113_174129a.jpg

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 13th, 2022, 11:08 pm

The triangles are a dead giveaway of Bothrops.You know how lucky you are this Sunday night? Could have been a completely different life experience and path tonight for you if that made contact. Either eternal pain and loss of some limb, or death.

Mapapires have some really advanced camouflage: disruptive eye masking and the zig zag stripes dazzle and blur movement to the observer's eyes. This snake basically evolved digital fractal camo.

Check these pics from Texas. There's a Copperhead in each. That's disruptive eye mask.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 14th, 2022, 5:09 am

That 2 year period where no1 really ventured in the bush showing it's true form atm. Some crazy monsters coming out!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 14th, 2022, 6:46 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:That 2 year period where no1 really ventured in the bush showing it's true form atm. Some crazy monsters coming out!
Ent.Them mapapires reaching gigantic proportions

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » November 14th, 2022, 8:04 am

Please put a circle as to where the snakes actually are.

I think top left in the first picture and maybe on the tree bark in the 2nd.

maj. tom wrote:The triangles are a dead giveaway of Bothrops.You know how lucky you are this Sunday night? Could have been a completely different life experience and path tonight for you if that made contact. Either eternal pain and loss of some limb, or death.

Mapapires have some really advanced camouflage: disruptive eye masking and the zig zag stripes dazzle and blur movement to the observer's eyes. This snake basically evolved digital fractal camo.

Check these pics from Texas. There's a Copperhead in each. That's disruptive eye mask.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 14th, 2022, 9:53 am

Dead center first pic
Close to center on the fallen tree second pic.

I think my bush paranoia has improved.I spotted those right away

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby hindian » November 14th, 2022, 2:27 pm

timelapse wrote:Dead center first pic
Close to center on the fallen tree second pic.

I think my bush paranoia has improved.I spotted those right away

Your directions didn’t help, I still eh seeing sheit. This is why I don’t go in the bush…I rather get out of their way than kill them. My wife however, is a different story if she spot any in the yard before me cuz the animal gonna have to die or else I will have to take the animal’s place in the circle of life smh.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 14th, 2022, 3:31 pm

The hidden snakes not like mapapire, not digital triangles
The pattern more like red tail boa, look good

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 14th, 2022, 3:55 pm

Here .
IMG_20221114_155527.jpg
IMG_20221114_155558.jpg

hindian
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby hindian » November 14th, 2022, 4:24 pm

timelapse wrote:Here .IMG_20221114_155558.jpgIMG_20221114_155527.jpg

Thanks bro :shock:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 14th, 2022, 4:39 pm

it give me trouble too
esp on a small screen

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 14th, 2022, 4:47 pm

Long_bamboo wrote:How this look like a mapepire so, and to tink i did now chook meh hand in d bush to pull out a dry branch is wacker blade in he mc
What area?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2022, 5:10 pm

Masters of camouflage in their element.

hindian wrote:
Your directions didn’t help, I still eh seeing sheit. This is why I don’t go in the bush…I rather get out of their way than kill them. My wife however, is a different story if she spot any in the yard before me cuz the animal gonna have to die or else I will have to take the animal’s place in the circle of life smh.

Nah, d bush safe, just have to know where in the bush have what, so you know where to not go if you prefer to avoid specific animals.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 14th, 2022, 7:01 pm

88sins wrote:Masters of camouflage in their element.

hindian wrote:

Nah, d bush safe, just have to know where in the bush have what, so you know where to not go if you prefer to avoid specific animals.
I left a snake-like work of art in the bush somewhere recently.Not saying where.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 10th, 2022, 10:10 am

https://trinidadexpress.com/features/lo ... q8gXrHJRK4

Reptile invasion
Rare snake found in house after flood
Dec 7, 2022

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 10th, 2022, 10:18 am

That looking like the harmless Garter Snake you find at higher latitudes.

Checker-bellied Snake
https://sta.uwi.edu/fst/lifesciences/sites/default/files/lifesciences/documents/ogatt/Siphlophis_cervinus%20-%20Checker-bellied%20Snake.pdf

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”