TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Re: Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

Postby Mmoney607 » May 21st, 2022, 12:57 pm

I didn't read the report. The only report I want to read is the lock up, charge and jail for life report. I not interested in any report done by civilians.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 1:10 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:I didn't read the report. The only report I want to read is the lock up, charge and jail for life report. I not interested in any report done by civilians.
Check we in a 20 years for that report

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 21st, 2022, 2:04 pm

All over the world. The Evil that Men Do will never end.

Trinidad. Missing children that was never explained.

Who stole this boy? https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/viewtopic.php?t=574978

Everywhere in the world, the stories and accounts are endless. Something is wrong with humans. This monkey brain wasn't meant to evolve into this, it was a random mistake of nature.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 21st, 2022, 2:09 pm

maj. tom wrote:All over the world. The Evil that Men Do will never end.

Everywhere in the world, the stories and accounts are endless. Something is wrong with humans. This monkey brain wasn't meant to evolve into this, it was a random mistake of nature.

And it seems destined to live on and on :lol:

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » May 21st, 2022, 7:13 pm

Does anyone have a pdf of the Sabga Report?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 21st, 2022, 7:59 pm

https://guardian.co.tt/news/1800-child- ... 8cd81b1356

SHARLENE RAMPERSAD

In just 21 months, almost 1,800 reports of child sexual abuse were made to the Child Protection Unit (CPU) of the T&T Police Service.

This figure represents 925 reports made in 2020 and 797 reports made between January 1 and September 31, 2021.

However, from those numbers, 142 people were arrested with 377 charges being laid in 2020 and 166 people were arrested and 407 charges have so far been laid in 2021.

Guardian Media Limited spoke to Senior Superintendent Claire Guy-Alleyne, who currently sits as the head of the CPU, for a breakdown of the statistics and some insight into the work of the unit. She said in 2020, there was a marked increase in reports of child sexual abuse but her officers are working that much harder to bring the abusers to account.

“Sexual penetration is one of the most prevalent offences and in most of the cases, the victim knows the perpetrator,” Guy-Alleyne said.

“We have had a decrease in reports when we compare the statistics from last year to this year. However, when we compare the arrests that were made for 2020 to 2021, we have an increase in the arrests.”

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 21st, 2022, 9:26 pm

Pedophile national movement.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 21st, 2022, 9:52 pm

sMASH wrote:Pedophile national movement.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 21st, 2022, 10:19 pm

Zoom will be so proud

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 21st, 2022, 10:42 pm

Kickstart wrote:
Zoom will be so proud
I taking that this from the horses mouth.

But was tru, and us tru.

Cosa nostra business.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » May 22nd, 2022, 4:40 am

De Dragon wrote:
maj. tom wrote:All over the world. The Evil that Men Do will never end.

And it seems destined to live on and on :lol:

thats cause the dutty old men who appoint themselves law lords in england and them proceed to make the laws, get into politics to manipulate the laws to get rich and powerful, make common folks think that judges and lawyers and magistrates are above the law and a best wuk and they can do no wrong etc where in reality they are the most dumb persons and they only seek to make themselves richer.
dont think that law lords dont exist in usa or canada ! they are the same minus the wigs.

imagine in 2022 you have to pay a lawyer for a signature when buy land as if a givt worker cant just do that in legal affairs or the registry. once kamla and faris there and other lawyers make up the party we will never get rid of judges, magistrates, lawyers, privy council etc

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2022, 9:22 am

Full Sabga report in Today's Guardian

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 22nd, 2022, 11:34 am

Other members of the sabga task force feeling the pressure and playing the blame game because the public start to ask why they and all was quiet for 25 years.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 22nd, 2022, 12:40 pm

Denyse Renne working on behalf of the PNM. Nothing in this article said that the DNA was NEVER done!

DEAD DNA
Sabga could not have known identities of Akiel’s perpetrators...
Denyse Renne

Swabs of human sperm taken from the body of buggered 11-year-old Akiel Chambers were never tested and matched against anyone’s deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). There­fore, the identities of those responsible for his death were never known.

In fact, the samples were destroyed after two years, in keeping with protocol.

In a podcast interview on the programme In The Ring hosted by boxing promoter Buxo Potts and Nneka Braveboy-Daniel, shown at the United National Congress (UNC) meeting last week Monday, former children’s homes task force chairman Robert Sabga said, “I cannot call names, but if you recall the story of the young boy who was buggered and who was drowned in a pool... the autopsy report on that boy went the same way as this report because the DNA of two of these individuals were found in his body at the time. I will say no more.”

Asked by the interviewer if it can be assumed they were active members of the People’s National Movement (PNM) government or party officials, Sabga said:

“I can neither confirm or deny... they say that time is longer than twine. One of the key individuals has now shuffled off his mortal coil, he’s gone; but one of the other key individuals still holds a very high ­position.”

Sabga also said the 1997 task force unearthed a paedophile ring run by senior officials and politicians responsible for the care of children. He was quick to point out that such a ring did not involve UNC politicians.

On May 25, 2018, the Police Complaints Authority (PCA) had launched a probe following the publication of a Sunday Express special report dated May 20, 2018, titled “20 years after child’s mystery death. No justice for Akiel”.

Following Sabga’s statements, the Sunday Express contacted PCA director David West last Tuesday.

Based on questions submitted, West said: “The forensic evidence which consisted of swabs collected from the anus of the deceased (Akiel Chambers) were sent for testing. Human spermatozoa was detected and the sample was placed in storage. Two years thereafter the sample was destroyed by incineration which, at the time, was the standard protocol.

“It is important to note that unless DNA analysis is performed on the sample of human spermatozoa and then matched against that of a suspect, the mere finding of human spermatozoa does not result in the identification of a suspect.”

Statements without filter

Attorney Rajiv Persad—who appeared alongside Desmond Allum, SC, (deceased) and attorney Donna Prowell, seeking the interest of the Chambers family during the Coroner’s Inquest in 2003-2004 into Akiel’s death—was asked to give his views on Akiel being the victim of a paedophile ring.

Having seen the newspapers and references being made to Sabga, who was chairman of the 1997 task force set up to examine children’s homes, he said: “From what I have read, I understand that someone whispered to him the existence of a paedophile ring and that high-ranking individuals may have escaped accountability.”

Additionally, Persad said he will be treating the information in the “same way I treat all information that I see in the public domain. I have learnt over the years, particularly with the advent of social media and the Internet, that it is very easy for a person to say whatever they want about anything or anyone without there being any sort of filter to determine the credibility of the information”.

At its most basic, Persad explained, “If the information told to Mr Sabga is of a nature that is credible, substantial and capable of investigation, then by all means it should be investigated and probed to determine whether it takes the investigation process into the death of Akiel Chambers any further.

“At the end of the day, what matters is the quality of the information that was given to Mr Sabga.”

Persad said from his recollection, no DNA evidence came out in the coroner’s inquest before coroner Sherman McNicolls.

“What I have a clear recollection of is that after the inquest had closed, Mr Desmond Allum, SC, who was leading the team on behalf of the family of Akiel Chambers, had drafted a letter in which he was drawing to the attention of the then-Commissioner of Police or Director of Public Prosecutions (I cannot remember which one of these officials he wrote to specifically) that in the evidence obtained in the inquest there was a pair of swim trunks that Akiel was wearing when he was found.

“Mr Allum was asking the relevant authorities to have the trunks sent for DNA analysis, which was usually done in those days outside of Trinidad and Tobago.”

The attorney said he is not aware whether the trunks were ever sent for DNA analysis, and what results were obtained if they were sent.

Contacted for comment last Wednesday, Prowell said: “I remain passionately committed to justice and, moreover, justice for Akiel. However, I have nothing to contribute to the scenario being played out in the public at present.”

PCA’s findings

On November 5, 2019, the PCA concluded its investigation into the conduct of police officers tasked with the responsibility of investigating Akiel’s death.

According to West, “No recommendations for criminal prosecution or the institution of disciplinary proceedings were made by the Authority in this matter.”

The PCA interviewed no less than eight individuals and among other factors, took into consideration:

(a) The forensic evidence which consisted of swabs collected from the anus of the deceased which were sent for testing. Human spermatozoa was detected and the sample was placed in storage. Two years thereafter the sample was destroyed by incineration which, at the time, was the standard protocol.

(b) All police officers who were the subjects of the PCA’s exercise could not be held to account, as they are either deceased or had retired from the TTPS. Hence, no disciplinary action, even if warranted, could have been taken by the Authority. Additionally, there was no available evidence of the commission of a criminal offence by a police officer involved in the investigation of the matter.

On April 25, 2018, the PCA, via a news release, announced that pursuant to Section 21 (1) (c) of the Police Complaints Authority Act, Chapter 15:05, “we shall be auditing the police investigation of the Akiel Chamber’s case”.

At the time, West also stated his intention to communicate with then-acting commissioner of police Stephen Williams for a copy of Akiel’s file.

The file was given to the PCA.

Judicial official link is hearsay

In an interview on May 10, 2018, Carrie James, in the presence of her father, Charles James, told the Sunday Express at their JMH Enterprises, Trincity Industrial Estate, business place that Akiel’s death still haunts her.

Carrie, Akiel’s classmate, was celebrating her 11th birthday at her Maraval home on May 23, 1998. Both were pupils at Blackman’s Private School in Maraval.

Carrie had told the Sunday Express that all her classmates at the time received invitations to celebrate her birthday. This included the daughter of a judicial official who had recently started at the school.

The following is a transcript of an excerpt of that interview:

Carrie James: All of my classmates at the time received invitations to celebrate my birthday. I didn’t really know Akiel. He was in my class and got an invite.

Charles James: To a party I did not know about...

Carrie James: Yeah, daddy didn’t know about the party.

Carrie James: Oh! You know who was also present, the (judicial officer) and his children.

Sunday Express: I’m sorry, what did you just say? The (judicial officer) and his children attended.

Charles James: Are you sure? Who is he again?

Carrie James: I don’t recall, it was so long ago. People were saying years after that she (daughter) attended, along with her brother and father, but I don’t remember. I don’t remember all of the adults at the party. Some came and stayed, while others came and dropped off. After 20 years, I still want to know what happened.

Following Carrie’s disclosure, the Sunday Express, on May 11 and 12, 2018, sent questions to the judicial official and his daughter via WhatsApp and text, asking whether they were present at the party and if they were interviewed by police, but no response was forthcoming. Calls were also made to Blackman’s and messages left, but no response was forthcoming.

On May 15, 2018, the Sunday Express contacted Carrie via her cellphone, seeking further comments and clarity since the guest listing submitted at the Coroner’s Inquest did not have the judicial officer’s name or those of his children.

Sunday Express: Are you sure the (judicial officer) and his children attended (the party)? Do you have their names? Were they in your class?

Carrie James: I can’t remember. I think he (son) was in a lower class. That’s what the CNN reporter told me. I cannot recall if they were there.

Sunday Express: The CNN reporter?

Carrie James: Yes, she came and spoke with me telling me he (judicial officer) was there. I really can’t recall; I am repeating what she said.

On May 18, 2022, the Sunday Express sent a copy of the transcript via WhatsApp to Carrie James, seeking additional comments. Several calls to her cellphone went unanswered.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... bc585.html

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 22nd, 2022, 1:00 pm

T&T has its local version of NAMBLA , google or watch SOUTHPARK if u live under a rock & dunno what that is ...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 22nd, 2022, 1:03 pm

Rovin wrote:T&T has its local version of NAMBLA , google or watch SOUTHPARK if u live under a rock & dunno what that is ...

For yearrrssss. Ask the Catholic church.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 22nd, 2022, 1:05 pm

Looks like it was tested and destroyed and the information only known to a few.
There's a few articles about how the swimming trunks and evidence log of who was at the party disappeared. Police officers sign it out and never return it and same officers get promoted after.

Why the judicial officer name and his kids name were left off of the party listing? Only If he have something to hide and would have been a suspect

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 22nd, 2022, 1:11 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Looks like it was tested and destroyed and the information only known to a few.
There's a few articles about how the swimming trunks and evidence log of who was at the party disappeared. Police officers sign it out and never return it and same officers get promoted after.

Why the judicial officer name and his kids name were left off of the party listing? Only If he have something to hide and would have been a suspect

I thought I was the only one to figure that out.

Sperm sample was destroyed as soon as the statute of limitations ran out. On the very said day.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 1:50 pm

$75,000 funding for ‘mystery’ home without any residents

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/7 ... ium=social

Where the fraud squad? Lock them up, the ppl that quick to say your tax dollars wasted , allya quiet about this.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 22nd, 2022, 1:55 pm

hover11 wrote:$75,000 funding for ‘mystery’ home without any residents

Where the fraud squad? Lock them up, the ppl that quick to say your tax dollars wasted , allya quiet about this.

Fraud squad? Nah we don't do them thing here. Let some civilians with absolutely no power under the constitution do a report and then let politicians come and talk about the report

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 1:57 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
hover11 wrote:$75,000 funding for ‘mystery’ home without any residents

Fraud squad? Nah we don't do them thing here. Let some civilians with absolutely no power under the constitution do a report and then let politicians come and talk about the report
Set up a whole commission of inquiry at taxpayers' expense with no results whatsoever
Last edited by hover11 on May 22nd, 2022, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 22nd, 2022, 2:05 pm

If there is ever another SoE, every person at that party should be brought in to give a taped account of what happened and investigators start comparing testimonies....the usual channels and ppl failed.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 22nd, 2022, 5:06 pm

Just too much.

Me eh posting all of that because Rovin go get vex and want me to give Cliffs.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/hell-h ... 5130c.html

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 23rd, 2022, 7:10 am

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 23rd, 2022, 7:20 am

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 23rd, 2022, 7:31 am

The man has spoken
FB_IMG_1653305442170.jpg

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » May 23rd, 2022, 8:39 am

bluefete wrote:Just too much.

Me eh posting all of that because Rovin go get vex and want me to give Cliffs.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/hell-h ... 5130c.html

....It is simply not enough that she made Mr. (name redacted) resign once his sexual abuses were exposed. The fact that she would allegedly give him a recommendation and support him in getting a job at St Ann’s after the heinous things he committed with not one or two but 30 to 40 of the boys in her care is an outrage! And that this was swept under the carpet to save the Home public embarrassment and negative press reports is equally outrageous.....

:? :agrue:

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 23rd, 2022, 8:50 am

hover11 wrote:The man has spokenFB_IMG_1653305442170.jpg

Graphic artist must have saved that file as bare_minimum.pub.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 23rd, 2022, 11:29 am

What a humongous kant we have been cursed to have as our "leader" :? Wasn't this same tun tun the first to rah rah rah and call for Old McDonald to jail people? The fact that the AUTHOR of the report said LFD RFD PNM people were involved escapes him? Or is it because he knows something, and the truth hurts?
Then again this enormous blight in human form's depravity and disgusting deflection knows no bounds.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 23rd, 2022, 11:30 am

What a humongous kant we have been cursed to have as our "leader" :? Wasn't this same tun tun the first to rah rah rah and call for Old McDonald to jail people? The fact that the AUTHOR of the report said LFD RFD PNM people were involved escapes him? Or is it because he knows something, and the truth hurts?
Then again this enormous blight in human form's depravity and disgusting deflection knows no bounds.
It appears that only a select few get to engage, allegedly, in intercourse with the underaged :roll:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”