TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 18th, 2022, 7:32 am

Akiel was surrounded by vultures and had no one to protect him at that party or even outside of that party. He represents so many children in TT who continue to be abused with no remorse or assistance. It is these same innocent children that grow up to repeat the cycle or turn to a life of crime or prostitution. TT reaps what it sows by not protecting its next generation.

I am elated that files are bussing and a Sabga is willing to open the ant’s nest. There are some names in TT that remain untouchable and it may very well take the untouchable to bring down the untouchable. Once this happens, we can get back our country.

I believe the names aforementioned are all involved and that Annelore is at the helm. Interrogate her until she cracks.
Last edited by AbstractPoetic on May 18th, 2022, 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 18th, 2022, 7:33 am

Paedophilia runs rampant amongst a particular circle of people.If you have ever listened to Pastor Dottin long enough, you will hear his story about being buggered in a church when he was a young boy.For a church pastor to talk about that says a lot.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2022, 7:36 am

AbstractPoetic wrote:Akiel was surrounded by vultures and had no one to protect him at that party or even outside of that party. He represents so many children in TT who continue to be abused with no remorse or assistance. It is these same innocent children that grow up to repeat the cycle or turn to a life of crime or prostitution. TT reaps what it sows by not protecting its next generation.

I am elated that files are bussing and a Sabga is willing to open the ant’s nest. There are some names in TT that remain untouchable and it may very well take the untouchable to bring down the untouchable. Once this happens, we can get back our country.

I believe the names aforementioned are all involved and that Annelore is at the helm. Interrogate her until she cracks.

Well said!

One would never imagine that so many high-profile people were at that children's party.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2022, 7:37 am

timelapse wrote:Paedophilia runs rampant amongst a particular circle of people.If you have ever listened to Pastor Dottin long enough, you will hear his story about being buggered in a church when he was a young boy.For a church pastor to talk about that says a lot.

Damn.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 18th, 2022, 7:37 am

timelapse wrote:Paedophilia runs rampant amongst a particular circle of people.If you have ever listened to Pastor Dottin long enough, you will hear his story about being buggered in a church when he was a young boy.For a church pastor to talk about that says a lot.

You’d be surprise by even those on this forum who were victims and/or perpetrators. It is VERY rampant in TT and with no laws protecting our children, it’s a playground for pedophiles.

Parents, please please protect your offspring. Ask questions and listen. Above all else, listen.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2022, 7:49 am

How so ?
this report was swept under just like the scott report and both govts are guity of never taking action unless it affects them.

bluefete wrote:
pugboy wrote:this sound like another scott drug report

Your PNM clothes are showing.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 8:18 am

Screenshot_20220518-080413_Facebook.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 18th, 2022, 8:20 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:.
Screenshot_20220518-080413_Facebook.jpg
Ppl hadda remember Gary looking for political mileage atm anything to score a few points here and there especially with the FUL fiasco still very much prevalent

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 18th, 2022, 8:39 am

But why is it so though? One would think these kinds of powerful and rich men could hire the best
professional prostitutes female or male to their liking to fulfill any fantasy they may have. Why molest some ratty orphans and destitute kids. I don't get the appeal

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 18th, 2022, 9:04 am

alfa wrote:

But why is it so though? One would think these kinds of powerful and rich men could hire the best
professional prostitutes female or male to their liking to fulfill any fantasy they may have. Why molest some ratty orphans and destitute kids. I don't get the appeal

Same thing that bothered me about Cosby. Yeah everyone has urges but why force/smartman the vulnerable and unwilling when your resources could nab you the best and most discrete?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2022, 9:12 am

adult and child fetish is 2 different things

alfa wrote:But why is it so though? One would think these kinds of powerful and rich men could hire the best

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » May 18th, 2022, 9:19 am

Is this sabgas fault? Cause I seeing he getting blame !

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 18th, 2022, 9:56 am

Sabga can't mention the parties involved because most of the evidence especially the DNA found in the child has been destroyed. If he calls names, he will easily be sued.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » May 18th, 2022, 10:07 am

PM approves. Nothing will become of this. Move on.
Look at morvant sec video an see the blax chirren are taut that this is normal from grandparents who raise most of them as their parents on the stuff.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 10:19 am

The_Honourable wrote:Sabga can't mention the parties involved because most of the evidence especially the DNA found in the child has been destroyed. If he calls names, he will easily be sued.
He has nothing to do with the akiel chambers case except that in his position he would be privy to certain rumors or facts. So he may have seen evidence that he's not suppose to see or know about.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 10:20 am

alfa wrote:

Different vices and fetishes.

Part or all of the enjoyment for them is the unwilling participant.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » May 18th, 2022, 10:54 am

alfa wrote:

Lust for power, exploitation and destruction of innocence.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2022, 10:58 am

9 days

daring dragoon wrote:PM approves. Nothing will become of this. Move on.
Look at morvant sec video an see the blax chirren are taut that this is normal from grandparents who raise most of them as their parents on the stuff.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 11:08 am

to show you how paedophilia/abuse is a established thing all over the world

i watching Blindspot on netflix yesterday
an episode where one of the FBI agents gone back to do some investigations on his old high school
Turn out his football coach was grooming and raping the little boys and had a big cover up behind it

i see a episode of Criminal Minds recently as well,
Dereck Morgan had the same story, his highschool coach was raping him and others and he never confront him because he was afraid of the backlash

also Titans on netflix
Hawk was also a victim of sexual abuse by his football coach

and i swear i see that same story line in dozens of other shows
these is just the most recent

any of the much older fellas who had family who went Prez Chag could tell you what one of the principals use to do (one of the presentation brothers)

man use to call students into his office to talk to them and put some sort of crystals from the chemistry lab on the chair, so when they sit down and it soak into their pants..he would then offer to help them clean it up....and so it goes from there

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 18th, 2022, 11:25 am

^ Religious bodies world wide and in TT have been pretty bad at protecting children. Seems they prefer the quiet approach. The Sabga Report said Archbishop Pantin indicated he couldn't do anything about the rogue Nun who was beating kids and belittling the non-Christians.

And as you mention about Pres, lots of us would know someone from other boys schools across the religious gamut that have stories about teachers who were protected from salacious activity.

Who of the Hillview fellas from the 1990s would not have heard story(s) about the flamboyant Chemistry teacher?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 18th, 2022, 11:47 am

wow i have heard him many times on tv speak but never about that, but i guess anybody who went thru that is not something they wud want to bring up often

he seems like a intelligent grass roots person who present\past govts shud have given a high power position\resources to do alot of good for communities & d country as a whole ...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2022, 12:11 pm

in the 80s there was a popular irish rc priest who returned to ireland and was convicted

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 12:22 pm

I feel the judiciary gonna see a high level resignation or suicide soon.

He know his days numbered now

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2022, 12:27 pm

them is gods upon themselves
even the govt fraid to bad talk them

it would need somebody like volney to come out and say something

Phone Surgeon wrote:I feel the judiciary gonna see a high level resignation or suicide soon.

He know his days numbered now

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 18th, 2022, 12:34 pm

pugboy wrote:in the 80s there was a popular irish rc priest who returned to ireland and was convicted

Seems like a lot of homosexuals in high places, schools, children's home, clergy and all seem to have these nasty tendencies.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 12:41 pm

there was a article a long time ago about a sitting judge of indian descent who use to hire african fellas to pipe him as that was his vice

cant remember which judge it was though
and i guess at the end of the day, nothing wrong with that if hes an adult and the people he hire were adults.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 12:42 pm

bluefete wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:Akiel was surrounded by vultures and had no one to protect him at that party or even outside of that party. He represents so many children in TT who continue to be abused with no remorse or assistance. It is these same innocent children that grow up to repeat the cycle or turn to a life of crime or prostitution. TT reaps what it sows by not protecting its next generation.

Well said!

One would never imagine that so many high-profile people were at that children's party.

only today i realize that I know the daughter

shes an amazing special effects make up artist

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2022, 3:12 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
alfa wrote:

Different vices and fetishes.

Part or all of the enjoyment for them is the unwilling participant.

It is all about POWER and CONTROL over those who do not have it, especially the most vulnerable.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2022, 3:14 pm

pugboy wrote:How so ?
this report was swept under just like the scott report and both govts are guity of never taking action unless it affects them.

bluefete wrote:
pugboy wrote:this sound like another scott drug report

Your PNM clothes are showing.

Understood now. Thought you initially meant that the contents would be treated as lies by the government big pappies, like the Scott Drug Report. Apologies.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 18th, 2022, 3:17 pm

pugboy wrote:in the 80s there was a popular irish rc priest who returned to ireland and was convicted

That was after he literally made mas in T&T.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”