TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

Postby Dizzy28 » May 20th, 2022, 3:25 pm

Marsha Lorraine Walker has posted the Sabga Report on her FB profile. She's a loosing UNC candidate for one of the Diego seats in the last GE I think.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 20th, 2022, 3:44 pm

didnt see it on her profile but its here:

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 3:52 pm

Yup. Full 70 page unedited report is out in the public
FB_IMG_1653076214523.jpg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 3:58 pm

These fawkers.....
Screenshot_20220520-155752_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220520-155758_Facebook.jpg

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 20th, 2022, 4:02 pm

WDA??????????????????????

These bastards in government BOTH UNC and PNM had this report and did NOTHING in 25 years.

Now Rowley want to hide behind this 1997 report to evade the 2021 Justice Jones report.

Real jones in this place, oui.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 20th, 2022, 4:11 pm

This is T&T.

This is the culture.

These are TRINIS.

So allyuh don’t give me no blasted lip when i say you Trinis are stink and disgusting and some of the worst i have seen on this planet.

Read the article, and read it again. Read over the Akiel Chambers case, read over the Sean Luke case, read over Andrea’s, read over all the other cases of innocent lives that were brutally and painfully lost and all the others that are still alive to endure it until their final days.

Who allyuh really fooling about caring?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 20th, 2022, 4:17 pm

Aside from the sexual abuse that place should have closed down. It is a breeding ground for leptospirosis , these are children and nobody decided to lift a finger to help these unfortunate souls. Yet this is where our tax dollars go with no questions asked and no concern as to how it is spent by such institutions. The politicians are wrong but we the ppl are also wrong for not demanding answers into this matter because is not now we hearing rumours about these homes and their conditions this just solidifieswhat we heard. We all failed these children.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 4:18 pm

firetruck Robert sabga and all those on the task force as well.

They knew that the report wasn't acted on and they take their bribes and gone their way

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 20th, 2022, 4:22 pm

that’s what i found odd
how come this sabga chap suddenly come to life

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 20th, 2022, 4:25 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Marsha Lorraine Walker has posted the Sabga Report on her FB profile. She's a loosing UNC candidate for one of the Diego seats in the last GE I think.

Yeah that's her

This is the link to her post: https://www.facebook.com/marshalorainew ... 2674370650

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 4:29 pm

All names named.

This could help alot of unsolved sexual crimes as well as someone who was a rapist 20 years ago wouldn't stop being a rapist.

They need to take dna samples from all those abusers and check it against all existing cases.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 4:33 pm

FB_IMG_1653078714927.jpg

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 20th, 2022, 4:38 pm

They asking victims to come forward after what 25 years. Come na Trinidad do better than this crap.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 20th, 2022, 4:43 pm

hover11 wrote:They asking victims to come forward after what 25 years. Come na Trinidad do better than this crap.

Jason, X3001.

Where are we really heading as a society?

Come forward after 25 years to wait for justice another 25 years for this incompetent rapist favoring justice system?

What will it take for us to get serious?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 20th, 2022, 4:47 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Marsha Lorraine Walker has posted the Sabga Report on her FB profile. She's a loosing UNC candidate for one of the Diego seats in the last GE I think.

Yeah that's her

This is the link to her post: https://www.facebook.com/marshalorainew ... 2674370650

they should have redacted the kids' names though

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 5:14 pm

If dexter peters claims that he was abused as a child in the same home are true...thats why they never report him and that's why they give him a recommendation for another job. The senior people in the home wanted to keep it quiet as one or more of them would have been the abusers and so the cycle continued.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 20th, 2022, 5:20 pm

Humans need to stop reproducing. If not, this will continue

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 20th, 2022, 5:25 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:If dexter peters claims that he was abused as a child in the same home are true...thats why they never report him and that's why they give him a recommendation for another job. The senior people in the home wanted to keep it quiet as one or more of them would have been the abusers and so the cycle continued.
The more these stories come out, is the more people complicit in child sexual abuse surfacing

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 5:34 pm

I have to say anyone who know about that report and was in a position to act and didn't act were complicit in it.

Especially as the abusers were alive and potentially doing the same thing

I sure akiel wasn't valley only victim

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 20th, 2022, 5:37 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:Humans need to stop reproducing. If not, this will continue

X3000

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 20th, 2022, 5:53 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:I have to say anyone who know about that report and was in a position to act and didn't act were complicit in it.

So police, who has the only authority to really do something about this, can't investigate these homes themselves? They can't do a sting operation? They don't have any intelligence on this?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 5:59 pm

For police to act they need to have a report i believe.....
So unless a child or parent go in a station and make a report.....police can't intervene. They eh witness no crime taking place

Rollingstock could correct me

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 20th, 2022, 6:03 pm

our police not into sting operations
we not setup for those kinds of things
and too many loopholes ways to leak and mash up the sting

take for example the ful racket
all it would take is to send a person and tape a dealer doing the fee bobol and whole thing come down but they prefer to just deny it exists

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 20th, 2022, 6:05 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:For police to act they need to have a report i believe.....
So unless a child or parent go in a station and make a report.....police can't intervene. They eh witness no crime taking place

Nah well then we could close down the police service

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » May 20th, 2022, 6:19 pm

Police don't need someone to make a report if they know a crime is being committed to take action. But don't tell the majority of those lazy fcuks that.

But to be fair how a sting operation going to catch persons sexually abusing children unless they get very lucky to catch someone in the act.

What we need is radical laws, you abuse a child, we drag you in the streets and hack off limbs and leave your lifeless body for corbeau to eat, if you aware it going on and take no action same outcome.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 20th, 2022, 6:23 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:I have to say anyone who know about that report and was in a position to act and didn't act were complicit in it.

the problem is, the people involved in that, is high high society and have the kinda power to have police sit in bus in barracks and get accidentally involved in a training accident....
u pull one string the others gonna get pulled to and they will not have that. dana seethahal was just a message.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 20th, 2022, 6:26 pm

rollingstock wrote:

Police don't need someone to make a report if they know a crime is being committed to take action. But don't tell the majority of those lazy fcuks that.

But to be fair how a sting operation going to catch persons sexually abusing children unless they get very lucky to catch someone in the act.

What we need is radical laws, you abuse a child, we drag you in the streets and hack off limbs and leave your lifeless body for corbeau to eat, if you aware it going on and take no action same outcome.
With this specific situation.....how they would know it taking place unless it have a complainant though?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Skeletons in the closet? Guess who it is.

Postby MaxPower » May 20th, 2022, 7:29 pm

rollingstock wrote:

Now we getting somewhere.

But i won’t kill them, it puts an end to the torture and pain.

Let the public deal with them in the streets but hospitalize them with no pain killers. Let them live the rest of their lives remembering what they did wrong by looking down at their removed genitals.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 20th, 2022, 7:35 pm

rollingstock wrote:

My kind of police! Yuh make me proud there brother

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 20th, 2022, 8:06 pm

This nastyness start long time and made its way into the church and into the lifestyles of the world elites. Just google Greek pederasty and see how it started...

https://www.historyextra.com/period/anc ... o-consent/

What was pederasty in ancient Greece?
“Pederasty literally means lust for, or love of, in a strong sexual sense, children,” says Professor Cartledge. An illegal and totally unacceptable practice today, the subject of pederasty is a highly sensitive one, he adds. “In ancient Greece it could be of either sex – the word pais is unisex – it could involve an underage sub-adult, either male or female,” says Cartledge. “But ‘pederasty’ (paiderastia) refers specifically to boys.

“The relationship was between an adult male over the age of 20 (the erastes) and a younger male (the eromenos). The erastes might be what you and I would call ‘exclusively’ homosexual, but they might be married to a woman as well – and that is, of course, not unknown in our society today.”

How common was pederasty in ancient Greece?
“It is difficult to generalise about the frequency of pederasty in the ancient Geek world,” says Cartledge. “The evidence suggests that, although it was really quite widespread and in that sense ‘normal’, on the other hand different Greek societies operated with different kinds of social tolerances. At Athens, for example, where elaborate courtship rituals and protocols were in place, it was probably a practice mostly confined to the socially elite, the wealthier classes. In other cities – and Sparta, I would argue, was one, it was a rite of passage for all males, it was part of transitioning from adolescence to full civic adulthood.”

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”