Forums

LOL@ PC Gamers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: LOL@ PC Gamers

Postby pioneer » April 18th, 2015, 7:22 pm

So ollor finish download the 60gb of GTAV yet?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 18th, 2015, 9:09 pm

pioneer wrote:So ollor finish download the 60gb of GTAV yet?

I studying if to get GTA 5. Have some skins for CS GO worth enough cash to buy gta.

How is the online mode though? replay value etc? what keeps you coming back for more?

What does Rockstar release for it that keeps the game going is it a game that they support? I know there will be mods for it, but I want something more than that. A reason to keep playing apart from "satisfaction of beating the single player"

Downloading 60GB is a walk in the park takes me maybe 5 hours, I have a 20 meg from Flow.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 18th, 2015, 9:32 pm

You real long winded boy Effectic.
But I agree on the doh care bout graphics argument. Don't game as much as in my younger games so my home PC that was spec'd for graphics and video editing runs my racing sims.

The better sims are decently old and doh require a gaming rig. Playing 2 current driving sins that also don't require a high end gaming rig either.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 18th, 2015, 10:44 pm

^
Look at all the COD games they are the same after COD 4, same game copy and pasted with a new name and people buy it every year LOL look at Battlefield 2 the tactics and strategy needed, team work etc to pull off a win. Then you look at Battlefield 3 and 4, maps like Metro close quarters where kids sit with a LMG and ammo kit and just hold down the shoot button all day at one spot hoping someone comes around the corner. LOL

Notice how all great games died once they went to the consoles? Gameplay destroyed in the pursuit of money. Because kids like easy stuff where you don't need skills.

Look at the failure Diablo 3 was and the whole Real Money Auction House fiasco, man like Jay Wilson get fired and all kind of thing. When you compare the legend that Diablo 2 was and realize how Diablo 3 is a kids game and how they butchered the skill tree there isn't even one. Then you hear all of a sudden Diablo 3 is on PS3. And this was the plan all along which is why the gameplay is for dummies and the builds are a joke, when hardcore streamers like Kripparian said Diablo 3 is garbage you know then and there the franchise is dead.

Consoles won't ever be able to have games like this cause the controller is a joke there is no way to play a REAL ARPG game not the Diablo 3 kiddy stuff.

Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on April 18th, 2015, 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

metalgear2095
12 pounds of Boost

Postby metalgear2095 » April 18th, 2015, 10:54 pm

I still trying to download this guy's essay on pc gaming.
Tell me what's so realistic about shooting a gun with a mouse and keyboard though?

metalgear2095
12 pounds of Boost

Postby metalgear2095 » April 18th, 2015, 10:57 pm

Metro is just one map though. Best cod was cod4 imo. Gta 5 was sheit for me as well

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 18th, 2015, 10:59 pm

metalgear2095 wrote:

I still trying to download this guy's essay on pc gaming.
Tell me what's so realistic about shooting a gun with a mouse and keyboard though?

Because a mouse is instant control like real life?

As opposed to an analogue stick where you have to wait forever to turn around and aim with pure sheit precision? ever wonder why console FPS games have aim assist built in which is essentially an aim bot cheat?

Try moving a arrow with a analogue stick and using a mouse to do the same thing. Its just basic physics, a controller has internal lag and runs at about 30 fps hence why console games are generally locked to 30 fps.

PC gaming is so precise that people buy 240HZ monitor to run CS GO at 240 FPS. Pro Gamers do not play on a controller, there is a reason ESPORTS is on mouse and keyboard.

Just look at what PRO GAMING actually is. Mind Blowing reflex do you seriously think a controller could could ever play at that speed? this is why ESPORTS like CS GO the number 1 FPS tournament is done on mouse. To top it off those guys aren't even human to say the least I played Counter Strike for thousands of hours and can get nowhere near the speed and accuracy of those guys, look how they hit instant headshots so quick its faster than the latency of fiber optic lines. So they have to use 128 tick servers for those tournaments thats how fast and instant and accurate pro gaming is.

Do you seriously think consoles at 30 fps or even 60 fps can dream of that level of performance?
If its slower than what the human can perform then the device you are using is garbage. That is what makes mouse superior.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 18th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Its also why mouse and keyboard is garbage for Car Racing. Controllers and the logitech wheel is what you need for those kind of games. Those games you need analogue because thats physics.

Both Controllers and Mouse+Keyboard has their uses. Their pros and cons, but if you talking shooting FPS where you have to aim to take a shot, a controller is nonsense.

Here is an example of why being limited to only a controller and a console tends to suck.
You can't have games like this. This is PC exclusive, the true successor to Diablo 2 not the rubbish Diablo 3.

Funny how Path of Exile is also 100% free

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2015, 1:38 am

^ El cheapo its $5 USD on sale LOL

Wait for the next steam sale. The game is cheap its skins that expensive. For example the M4 Howl Skin costs $400 USD or so factory new.

Dragonlore AWP skin costs $3000 USD and can only be had on 3rd party sites.

metalgear2095
12 pounds of Boost

Postby metalgear2095 » April 19th, 2015, 7:10 am

Playing a driving game with a wheel and pedals is realistic. Playing a shooter with a keyboard is not.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 19th, 2015, 8:19 am

There really is a big difference with using mouse to play shooters tho. It makes it much EASIER. so isn't it that you need more skill to play a shooter with a console?

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » April 19th, 2015, 10:22 am

Easier? lol, There's a reason console guys rage and cry hacks when they start playing real fps on pc, sniper rants are the worst. I've been playing shooters for a long time and can't come close to what pro players can do, it's actual human aimbot, that good. A mouse accounts for greater accuracy, not ease. The attack modifiers on consoles allow for aim assist and large hitboxes. Pro pc gamers develop muscle memory and hand eye coordination for flick shots and insane reaction times.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2015, 11:05 am

nick639 wrote:Like seriously tho... I have gmod on my Mac which i used my credit card for and for some reason cs:go not letting me purchase... If u feeling generous jus throw it on me

Hey with regards to your PM about the skins and cs go.

Glad to see you got through with buying CS GO.

You don't need skins its just cosmetics, but for some reason its the biggest thing with cs go right now.
MOST skins cost only a few cents some $20 and $30 some $100 some $200 - $400 USD and very limited edition ones $3000 USD for a factory new condition. I also make a profit buying and selling skins

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listin ... %20Wear%29

^ the price gone up to $47 it was $40 last night. Soon it will be back to $59 USD etc.

So I purchase it for $40 and will resell it for about $60. After valve takes their tax I will make $10 USD profit. Only certain times this price goes down eh, like how GTA 5 released people sold out their skins so they wont have to use real money to buy GTA 5.

Its simply a matter of supply and demand. Thanks giving time for blackfriday sales the price goes down aswell. I probably bought like $250 USD worth of skins in CS GO already. LOL its a waste of money though as you don't need cosmetics. But it makes everyone jelly on the microphone when they die within the rounds and have to spectate you. lol
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on April 19th, 2015, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2015, 11:13 am

^ yup tons and also there are now thousands of games available for Steam OS and Linux.

steam OS/Linux is overtaking MAC and catching up to windows.

BTW Nick when you complete a rounds of CS GO in competitive mode (highest chance of skin drop in competitive mode) you get free skins or crates.

If you get a Chroma case its selling for 50 cents us these days you can sell it back on steam market.
Playing CS GO you may make like $40 US free each year just playing the game. So you will make back your $15 easy.

You can also purchase a key for about $2 USD on steam market to open the crate if you are lucky you will get a skin worth the price of the key, and if you are very very very lucky you will get a knife worth maybe like $100 USD. I don't recommend opening cases LOL I never had luck with them.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2015, 11:20 am

ABA Trading LTD wrote:There really is a big difference with using mouse to play shooters tho. It makes it much EASIER. so isn't it that you need more skill to play a shooter with a console?

LOL no not even close.

Did you watch the video with cs go Esport tournament?

You know how many console gamers tried to play a PC FPS with mouse and keyboard and then cry hacks and cheats when they get owned? So many Hackusations going on about the place these days.

Saying a controller is hard to use makes it more skills is like saying the US Army should fight ISIS with sticks and stones. Yeah it harder but its also retarded to do so. lol

FPS on consoles is a joke if you ask me, why play a game with a device that has internal lag? this is basic laws of physics. Not even sure why this is a debate. Why do you think the PC has things like Gaming Mouse that Professionals use for ESPORTS with ultra low latency etc?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2015, 11:25 am

metalgear2095 wrote:Playing a driving game with a wheel and pedals is realistic. Playing a shooter with a keyboard is not.

So thats why the United States Military uses the same mouse and keyboard to run the Arma Engine to train soldiers for Afghanistan?

Because its not realistic but a controller is? LOL
Do you really think the US military would use the least realistic training device to run a Military Simulator Game to train soldiers for actual real Military?

Do you seriously believe that? Do you think the US Military is retarded?

To understand why Mouse and keyboard is superior for FPS you need to understand Physics. If you don't understand that properly you won't understand controller vs mouse debate.

The Gas Pedal in a car is Analogue in real life, therefore the analogue trigger on a controller makes it superior to a keyboard since the keyboard is binary. Same way Aiming in a shooter with a mouse is instant like real life, you can move the mose in real life to anywhere on the mousepad, you can do it instant at the speed of the human hand. If you do that you do it same speed in the game.

On a analogue stick when you push it all the way right, you have to wait about 2 to 3 seconds for the man to turn around. Do you seriously believe having internal LAG in a console where it takes 2 to 3 seconds to turn around to the man shooting you is in anyway superior or more realistic than a mouse where it takes 5ms? lol

PS the mouse button has a shorter travel time to activate than a controller button still making it superior ROFL

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2015, 11:34 am

PS unlike consoles the PC can carry the wheel, controller and mouse and keyboards.

Not sure why this is a debate the PC is clearly miles better its not like you can't use a controller on a PC. One thing is sure you can't use a mouse in a console to play FPS games. You can even play CS Go with a controller but that is gonna be retarded trust me.

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » April 19th, 2015, 11:38 am

Thread turned into a cripple fight real quick.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 19th, 2015, 12:07 pm

ESSAYWRITING DESIGNS IYMC

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » April 19th, 2015, 12:32 pm

Not even bothering to read dem transcripts ED keep posting :roll:
Last edited by Morpheus on April 19th, 2015, 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 19th, 2015, 12:33 pm

Captains logs ..

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 19th, 2015, 12:50 pm

wa allyuh eat for lunch today?

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » April 19th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Man bussup d ched yes.

pioneer
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pioneer » April 19th, 2015, 12:59 pm

Effectic Scrolls

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » April 19th, 2015, 1:36 pm

Effectic keep telling them bro they need to hear

pyromaniax
Riding on 16's

Postby pyromaniax » April 19th, 2015, 1:37 pm

Thats why you game on both PC and consoles.....

metalgear2095
12 pounds of Boost

Postby metalgear2095 » April 19th, 2015, 1:37 pm

Never said a controller was more realistic than an keyboard and mouse. For a shooter neither is realistic.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » April 19th, 2015, 2:14 pm

yeah, its a video game..

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 19th, 2015, 2:52 pm

pioneer wrote:Effectic Scrolls
World of Words

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » April 19th, 2015, 4:08 pm

effective, what gear yuh dez use when playing yuh cs go fadda?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”