Forums

Cat Lover's Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Cat Lover's Thread

Postby pugboy » November 23rd, 2021, 7:55 am

it have ppl does drop food there, but I doubt that is enough for them, most of them feral cats have fully adapted back to hunting in the bush, killing scarlet ibis and ting

I couldnt find the box trap I had, but it is this design

https://mdcreekmore.com/how-to-build-a- ... -box-trap/

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 23rd, 2021, 8:15 am

pugboy wrote:lanate is quickest poison out there
keel over in minutes

timelapse wrote:Not supporting animal cruelty, but the quickest painless way I found was agrinate powder in a can of sardines.Stray died within 20 minutes of eating it
Same thing, just in powder form and more concentrated

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 23rd, 2021, 8:22 am

Yes the killing of the other animals is the issue with all these cats , birds everything are being killed by them , they are a nuisance at nights too making noise . Pets are for inside otherwise they are pests .

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 23rd, 2021, 8:22 am

I hear they want to ban it as it is one of most toxic in the world and really serves no purpose in general food agriculture.

timelapse wrote:
keel over in minutes

timelapse wrote:Not supporting animal cruelty, but the quickest painless way I found was agrinate powder in a can of sardines.Stray died within 20 minutes of eating it

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 23rd, 2021, 11:10 am

Thats what they have in most fly sugar brands.The purpose is to provide injuns with an easy way out of a hard life

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2021, 3:00 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:
pugboy wrote:ppl started doing that by caroni bird sanctuary, all turned feral

if you go there now there are no end of cats by the car park, with countless in the swamp

they have adapted to the mangroves, plenty living in the and on the mangroves, climbing AND swimming in the water

carluva wrote:So even if I drop it off somewhere bushy/forested, it will still try to go to an urban area? Won't they survive in the
bush?
Waw

I guess food easy there, so they adapt

and they eventually gonna screw the entire local ecosystem in the process. This is why I say, if yuh hadda do it, do it right.

A shot to the brain, animal will kick & spasm for about 2 minutes, then that's all. There's no pain receptors in the brain, so it doesn't even hurt.
As opposed to poison, where the throat and stomach burning like hell for 20 minutes till the animal succumbs to asphyxia or whatever other cause of death.

if he hadda dead, he hadda dead. but he don't hadda SUFFER in PAIN before he dead

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » November 23rd, 2021, 5:12 pm

pugboy wrote:I hear they want to ban it as it is one of most toxic in the world and really serves no purpose in general food agriculture.

timelapse wrote:
keel over in minutes

So if a dog jumping your wall distressing cats .. this would work as well for them? Chow and agrinate?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 23rd, 2021, 5:14 pm

your cats have to be not so smart

most cats can evade dogs and will tease dogs behind gates and on walls etc

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 23rd, 2021, 5:18 pm

First, that was a one time thing.I raised the fence, but how de ras you know that?
German shepherds scoff at 8 ft fences.
Problem solved.
My dogs spayed, so no breeding like it going out of style.
And the popo does be swift to shoot dogs, no matter how tame, so that's not even an argument.You ever hear of a cat getting shot? Despite them scratching, biting and carrying germs when they roaming?

But to answer your question,if someone else dog stressing out your cats, same sardines and agrinate.It won't bind to the chow.Is a dry powder.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 23rd, 2021, 8:15 pm

sardines is the best bait for any animals
works best for rats too, mixed with crushed poison pellets

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » November 23rd, 2021, 8:22 pm

Well guys, thanks for the productive conversation re: feral cats. I think I and we have spammed up the cat lovers' thread with some off topic, albeit feline related, information.

Let's be wary lest Rovin boof me again as he did some posts ago.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 23rd, 2021, 8:35 pm

I hated cats all my life, I know all too well the terror they are. feral cats are not the same as house cats. I have house cats and they are darlings, so are most I know that people own. feral cats are another animal yes.

I don't condone killing any animal without reason but my dog usually took care of most cats that came across our fence. I never had to kill any, just try and get them safely away. After he passed on I have seen some monstrous feral cats that hang around. Had an all black one that used to come by and try to kill mines, he was the size of a small dog. It only stop when he ran in front a speeding car a night trying to cross the road to come in. Found it strange a vehicle hit him but the impact, it was loud, I sure that car was damaged.

Buried the monster, he was huge. Close to 24" I think without tail. People wouldn't have believed me unless they saw the one I raised, he is as tall as a pigtail bucket and looks like a dog roaming the yard.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 23rd, 2021, 8:39 pm

Pics

Even the orange one huge
Screenshot_20211123_204924_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Screenshot_20211123_204955_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 23rd, 2021, 8:59 pm

As if snakes and big cats weren't enough problems now it has caimans.

Caiman ventured in next door some months ago. Caught it and had to call the cops to take me to a river to let it go.

I wish I could have seen the face of the cop that took the call.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 23rd, 2021, 9:59 pm

allyuh know ginger/orange colour is a predisposed gene towards males?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 23rd, 2021, 10:20 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Pics

Even the orange one huge Screenshot_20211123_204955_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20211123_204924_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Still no thunderpuss

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » November 23rd, 2021, 11:29 pm

Anyone have any munchkins?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 24th, 2021, 5:43 am

pugboy wrote:allyuh know ginger/orange colour is a predisposed gene towards males?

Yup.
Nearly all orange/gingers are males. There's the odd occasion where you might find a ginger female tho.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 24th, 2021, 11:38 am

i have own\seen plenty orange/gingers females i dunno it was not a common color or gender favored, to me it common ... imo all white or all black are d rarest colors with d gray tiger black stripe being d commonest but there are alot of dougla mixed colors cats out there too

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 24th, 2021, 11:56 am

like i said here b4 : all of natures animals out here jes trying to live regardless if its cat\dog\bird\lizard etc that happens to be a nuisance to humans but not a life threat then try not to murder or harm them, it says volumes to what some of u posted :roll:

human pests are far worst to other humans & d earth than animals, maybe yall shud shoot or poison some of them instead ...... :roll:

find a creative non-cruelty way to deal with d animal problems - is not hard to do , but i know ppl will still do as they feel so me eh hottin my head up ... :|

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 24th, 2021, 12:58 pm

Rovin wrote:like i said here b4 : all of natures animals out here jes trying to live regardless if its cat\dog\bird\lizard etc that happens to be a nuisance to humans but not a life threat then try not to murder or harm them, it says volumes to what some of u posted :roll:

human pests are far worst to other humans & d earth than animals, maybe yall shud shoot or poison some of them instead ...... :roll:

find a creative non-cruelty way to deal with d animal problems - is not hard to do , but i know ppl will still do as they feel so me eh hottin my head up ... :|

sometimes yuh really don't have a choice tho. Take pigeons for example. because of how they breed/nest/raise young, left unchecked they can become a serious problem that could kill a human (try having a big flock nesting in yuh ceiling awhile & you unlucky enough to be the one to inhale their dried guano dust, take what I telling yuh, yuh go wish yuh did jus dead & done)

we does hadda find a balance bai. sometimes a issue can be resolved by creative non lethal methods. Sometimes not & dispatch is the only recourse.

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » November 24th, 2021, 2:14 pm

No cats there anymore... I just established a lawn and since putting the lawn their is poop in my lawn.. I bought bird cage wire and blocked the space under the gate. However there is still poop and from my investigation and analysis it smells like high grade purina dog poop. So i think it's a dog and its jumping over the gate . I don't reside there so cannot catch them. I will set the bait and exterminate.. keep your damn dog from pooping and digging people brand new lawn

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 24th, 2021, 5:03 pm

Dog don't dig to dump bruh

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » November 24th, 2021, 9:43 pm

Dude. You do know cats can jump. And they can jump quite high too...
nismotrinidappa wrote:No cats there anymore... I just established a lawn and since putting the lawn their is poop in my lawn.. I bought bird cage wire and blocked the space under the gate. However there is still poop and from my investigation and analysis it smells like high grade purina dog poop. So i think it's a dog and its jumping over the gate . I don't reside there so cannot catch them. I will set the bait and exterminate.. keep your damn dog from pooping and digging people brand new lawn

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » November 24th, 2021, 10:09 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Pics

Even the orange one huge Screenshot_20211123_204955_com.android.gallery3d.jpgScreenshot_20211123_204924_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

ay look who !!!!

how u doing ??

like you forget meh ???

is that ......dare i say it .... panda cat ??

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 24th, 2021, 10:14 pm

nismotrinidappa wrote:No cats there anymore... I just established a lawn and since putting the lawn their is poop in my lawn.. I bought bird cage wire and blocked the space under the gate. However there is still poop and from my investigation and analysis it smells like high grade purina dog poop. So i think it's a dog and its jumping over the gate . I don't reside there so cannot catch them. I will set the bait and exterminate.. keep your damn dog from pooping and digging people brand new lawn

Like bandit, more will come, best use a deterrent. I understand they have sensitive smell, strong scents can act as a deterrent. A lot of those scented oils may do the trick.

Was talking with someone who met the cats in person that zip open men bag and steal their lunch. Open lunch bowl and eat. It caused a big ruckus where men accused other men of stealing their food until someone saw the cats come in and ransack a bag.

has some good options here:

https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/ ... ts-garden/

They usually come to mark territory where other cats pass through. A motion sensor with a lawn sprayer will work wonders. They seem to hate any spraying noise. Do make videos, it will be entertaining.

My orange tabby watless, so if I cant get him to move, a quick shot of air from the air compressor sends him bolting. It is fun to see him on a smooth surface trying to gain traction with the claws. Then I can steal some pet up when he within reach.

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » November 24th, 2021, 10:47 pm

The size of poop is a dog. Unless it's a monster cat. My apologies. The poop sinks the grass around it. Not really a hole per say. I'm looking to get a wifi bulb camera to catch them. Tomorrow I will try and set the trap

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 24th, 2021, 11:30 pm

nismotrinidappa wrote:The size of poop is a dog. Unless it's a monster cat. My apologies. The poop sinks the grass around it. Not really a hole per say. I'm looking to get a wifi bulb camera to catch them. Tomorrow I will try and set the trap

Ahhhh yes, you met some pests. they don't bury their poop. They showing you they is boss.

If you is boss they bury their bizness.

Once one marks territory the rest will. Your yard is a litterbox.

Try some essential oils and see if that keeps the mofos away while keeping the place smelling nice.

I have been victim to these terrors also. You try to scare them and they will run only as far as they feel safe and sit down and watch you like who is you? I haul stuff at them and they don't care. I actually breathed a sigh of relief when that car hit the all black monster male.

Domesticated cats can be darlings, the best friend you or a kid can have. My orange tabby sits by the fence for my niece next door to fish a piece of grass through for him to play with. Its a morning routine, she calls him meow meow.

Unless you have a badass dog that very big it can stand a chance against these terrors. Scooby was massive, people steered close to our fence in fear he will jump over it. Killed countless cats with one bite. Broke them up bad, had some in pieces. We had to try and secure him when those pests came in believe it or not. I see mines like to go outside and sit under cars in the grass and wait for dogs to come by sniffing. One slap and I seen dogs literally capsize and get outa there yelping like something killing them. I had to see it to believe it. They stretch out the paw and lay it on the ground waiting.

Had a black one came a night and climb the fence post and sat on top comfortable while dog barking on both sides trying to get it. That was a wtf moment for me. Had to chase the dogs and then chase the cat.

Cornered one a time that came in the house. Blasted thing leap at me, bounce off my shoulders and by the time I turn around all I could see was it look back before slithering out the window. The time I take to turn around it cleared the corridor and living room and done position to go out the window. An all black self

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 24th, 2021, 11:52 pm

rspann was even a cat lover person

i recall his posts here saying how he doesnt let his out of d house cause he love it like a child that he fraid anything happen to it ... i saw other posts here where he even got homes for strays kittens that he gave to other tuners here too

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 25th, 2021, 4:54 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:The size of poop is a dog. Unless it's a monster cat. My apologies. The poop sinks the grass around it. Not really a hole per say. I'm looking to get a wifi bulb camera to catch them. Tomorrow I will try and set the trap
Careful you don't catch MG man on your camera

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”