CAL i feel... cause u dont hadda pay tax to ship to their address in miami

websource i always paying tax

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

Postby hover11 » October 27th, 2022, 2:02 pm

Caribbean Airlines new courier service over-subscribed

https://guardian.co.tt/news/caribbean-a ... fe8fdcddd8

Poor planning..."The airline has partnered with other service providers in order to sort out the situation, which may mean a two-week wait for some customers."

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » October 27th, 2022, 2:24 pm

I find it interesting that certain posters bending over backwards to paint the courier service in a bad light while staying silent with respect to the public servants who continue to cause delays. I wonder which new business plans for their service being oversubscribed....I think that qualifies as a success. I wonder if only a few persons patronized the service, if certain posters will consider that as poor planning as well. Maybe public servants who know nothing of entrepreneurship should not pronounce on private company's business.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 27th, 2022, 2:29 pm

awaits the CAL-Jetpack government taxpayers bailout.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » October 27th, 2022, 4:14 pm

wing wrote:I find it interesting that certain posters bending over backwards to paint the courier service in a bad light while staying silent with respect to the public servants who continue to cause delays. I wonder which new business plans for their service being oversubscribed....I think that qualifies as a success. I wonder if only a few persons patronized the service, if certain posters will consider that as poor planning as well. Maybe public servants who know nothing of entrepreneurship should not pronounce on private company's business.

lol u eh realize chief pantyman buss out and hush he mc when he realize is public servants causing the delay (customs)

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 27th, 2022, 4:23 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
wing wrote:I find it interesting that certain posters bending over backwards to paint the courier service in a bad light while staying silent with respect to the public servants who continue to cause delays. I wonder which new business plans for their service being oversubscribed....I think that qualifies as a success. I wonder if only a few persons patronized the service, if certain posters will consider that as poor planning as well. Maybe public servants who know nothing of entrepreneurship should not pronounce on private company's business.

lol u eh realize chief pantyman buss out and hush he mc when he realize is public servants causing the delay (customs)
Well that's what 4 percent gets you....a blackout is coming soon and i will say no more on that until the time comes. Men expect 100 percent performance a 4 percent increase lol. Wake up yes.

Chief pantyman thats a new one....really shouldn't be calling your father name on here as nobody cares :S
Last edited by hover11 on October 27th, 2022, 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

originalbling
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby originalbling » October 27th, 2022, 4:27 pm

One package cleared this afternoon and out for delivery. Still awaiting 2 more.

Imagine the chaos for thanksgiving shopping :drinking:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 27th, 2022, 4:59 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:

hahahhahaha

Captain Awesome
Sweet on this forum

Postby Captain Awesome » October 27th, 2022, 5:48 pm

Websource performing these days. Phone was delivered in Miami on Monday and collected it this morning. First time I've used them since February this year and I'm pleasantly surprised.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 27th, 2022, 6:04 pm

Captain Awesome wrote:Websource performing these days. Phone was delivered in Miami on Monday and collected it this morning. First time I've used them since February this year and I'm pleasantly surprised.

damn... i wuda feel nice with how quick that went! lol

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » October 28th, 2022, 6:23 am

Wha going on with Amazon?

Real thing running late.

Should I be like chief pantyman and throw a hissyfit and boycott amazon?
Screenshot_20221028-062201_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

jehusaunders
3NE 2NR for life

Postby jehusaunders » October 28th, 2022, 6:43 am

Most things on Amazon says it’s running late and telling you to come back for a refund. However when you check your skybox, it’s already Delivered to there.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 28th, 2022, 7:00 am

I just want to know who is chief pantyman and I gone

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 28th, 2022, 8:07 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Wha going on with Amazon?

Real thing running late.

Should I be like chief pantyman and throw a hissyfit and boycott amazon?Screenshot_20221028-062201_Amazon%20Shopping.jpg

i always get this when they ship with USPS.

sometimes the package isnt delivered, sometimes it is :/

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » October 28th, 2022, 8:29 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I just want to know who is chief pantyman and I gone

Max?

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » October 28th, 2022, 10:43 am

Now heard on the radio: jetpack CAL customers gonna have to wait 2weeks for the backlog to clear and the service is suspended (for new applicants)

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » October 29th, 2022, 1:09 am

websource winning this week
placed some orders that were delivered to skybox on tuesday and wednesday in miami

they just cleared

also got some packages cleared from jetpack that were part of the backlog

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » October 29th, 2022, 10:00 am

https://trinidadexpress.com/business/lo ... ac934.html

Aeropost launches locker network in Trinidad

LOCAL package company Aeropost on Thursday rolled out its smart parcel locker network in Trinidad to provide customers with a convenient, safe, fast and technologi­cally advanced last-mile delivery solution.

In a news release, Aeropost managing director in Trinidad Gillian Rodriguez Clark said: “The roll-out of this first to market state-of-the-art, technologically advanced last-mile delivery solution, reflects our commitment to our customers through innovation by making online shopping simple, convenient and safe, with the extra benefit of being contactless in this current climate where Covid is still a concern.”

She added: “This new Aeropost smart-locker solution powered by our partner, ClickBox, provides the largest network of smart lockers throughout Trinidad.

“Thanks to our partnership with Massy Stores and Unipet, we can now offer customers the opportunity to collect at 13 select locations around the island, seven days per week and in some instances 24 hours per day. Now, isn’t that convenient?”

Aeropost International was acquired by Click Partners Ltd in 2021. The group also owns ClickBox, which powers the last-mile delivery solution. The group’s mission is to provide agnostic last-mile solutions through cutting-edge technology to online consumers.

“The smart-locker solution makes it easy for existing Aeropost customers to collect their packages in just a few minutes with our innovative, safe and convenient collection solution.”

The delivery company said the benefits of its smart-parcel locker network are also not limited to Aeropost customers. It is also available for businesses and organisations that seek a convenient method to handle exponential growth in e-commerce and local package volume by offering a delivery solution for their businesses.

ClickBox CEO and Bahamas in-country CEO of Aeropost Gershan Major noted, “Today marks a red-letter day for our Aeropost customers and other online merchants here in Trinidad and soon to be Tobago.

“I am extremely pleased to be a part of such a pivotal and game-changing event. ClickBox Solutions is the first fully integrated technology, last-mile pickup and delivery solution. We are focused on improving the relationship, enhancing trust and ensuring the security of package delivery between senders and customers is seamless. We are industry agnostic, and we are focused on developing customised solutions that work.

“Our Aeropost smart parcel lockers, powered by ClickBox, is a system and delivery infrastructure providing an agnostic last-mile solution to online businesses and organisations, purposed to modernise and simplify the delivery and collection process for companies and customers across the region.”

By providing both pre-configured and customised options, Aeropost is giving organisations and SMEs the choice and flexibility to select the Aeropost smart-locker solution that matches their requirements and the needs of the clients they serve, the company said.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » November 1st, 2022, 6:13 pm

After sitting two weeks waiting customs clearance, I placed a call this morning and got a call this evening for delivery. Csr and driver were extremely nice and wow on the charges!
Good job Jetpak.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 2nd, 2022, 2:56 am

all my backlogged stuff in jetpak has cleared as well, getting some delays for delivery but wasnt taking it on

will call them today to see whats up

and their fees really unbeatable

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » November 3rd, 2022, 3:21 pm

Folks with existing Jetpak accounts, have you continued to ship to them after the announcement?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 3rd, 2022, 3:43 pm

nope i send everything to websource since

but websource prices like they gone up a bit

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » November 3rd, 2022, 7:14 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:nope i send everything to websource since

but websource prices like they gone up a bit
TE also,
I paid 93 for a pkg that usually wont be more than 50

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 8th, 2022, 1:24 pm

everyone get their stuff from jetpack?

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » November 8th, 2022, 1:30 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:everyone get their stuff from jetpack?

The one package I shipped with them I got. I shipped a few others to them but haven't reached miami yet. Will see how things go once it reaches there.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 8th, 2022, 2:49 pm

they send out emails saying they using R&R transport to deliver packages

R&R eh know nun about nun about when where why if how much what time ......when you call them

CAL muddac**t

trinibajan34
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby trinibajan34 » November 8th, 2022, 3:45 pm

So jetpak called me last week and asked what day this week will be good to deliver my package, I told them Tuesday which is today. Still waiting.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 8th, 2022, 3:46 pm

trinibajan34 wrote:So jetpak called me last week and asked what day this week will be good to deliver my package, I told them Tuesday which is today. Still waiting.
They might call you about 9 pm that's the time I got my package from them

trinibajan34
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby trinibajan34 » November 9th, 2022, 8:07 am

hover11 wrote:
trinibajan34 wrote:So jetpak called me last week and asked what day this week will be good to deliver my package, I told them Tuesday which is today. Still waiting.
They might call you about 9 pm that's the time I got my package from them
No call yet.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » November 9th, 2022, 8:30 am

Speed with websource again. Packages arrived from miami yesterday morning and by last night was cleared from customs. They deliver my area on tuesdays and thursdays so I'm getting it tomorrow :D

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”