this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Official Skybox Thread: Take 2

Postby The_Honourable » February 28th, 2022, 12:50 pm

Got this from CSF:

Dear Valued Customers,

We know many of you have been having challenges placing orders on Amazon.com. We have been actively trying to engage with their customer service team to determine why the system is not accepting our mailing addresses at checkout, but have received no feedback to date.

We will update you as soon as we get any additional information.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our helpful Customer Support Team.

Stay Safe,
Your CSF Team.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 28th, 2022, 4:15 pm

Amazon Problem resolved.
From Tropical Express

NEWSFLASH
DATE: 28th February, 2022
NEWSFLASH:
Amazon Error Resolved
Dear Valued Members,

As stated in our previous newsletter an issue was occurring with Amazon orders being shipped to our address where you may have received this notification below.

In order to resolve this issue, go into your “Your Addresses” under your Amazon account and click the option to completely remove the address. After you have confirmed removal of the address, proceed to “Add a new address” where you will re-enter your SkyBox address.

This simple re-entering of your address will resolve the issue. Please be sure you re-enter your address accurately along with your Skybox number like below:

We thank you in advance for your understanding, sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Happy Shopping!

Cross Blood
Sweet on this forum

Postby Cross Blood » February 28th, 2022, 7:29 pm

bluefete wrote:Amazon Problem resolved.
From Tropical Express

NEWSFLASH
DATE: 28th February, 2022
NEWSFLASH:
Amazon Error Resolved
Dear Valued Members,

As stated in our previous newsletter an issue was occurring with Amazon orders being shipped to our address where you may have received this notification below.

In order to resolve this issue, go into your “Your Addresses” under your Amazon account and click the option to completely remove the address. After you have confirmed removal of the address, proceed to “Add a new address” where you will re-enter your SkyBox address.

This simple re-entering of your address will resolve the issue. Please be sure you re-enter your address accurately along with your Skybox number like below:

We thank you in advance for your understanding, sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Happy Shopping!

I tried this and it did not work. CSF customer here

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » February 28th, 2022, 7:49 pm

tried it with websource and it started back working

think you may have to change at least one thing in the address rather than just deleting and putting back the same address which didnt work the first time

in my case i changed STE to BLDG and changed the miami zip code and it worked

bgh
Trinituner Peong

Postby bgh » February 28th, 2022, 9:43 pm

Just place an amazon order. No changes to the saved address.

Cross Blood
Sweet on this forum

Postby Cross Blood » March 1st, 2022, 6:04 pm

A172 wrote:tried it with websource and it started back working

think you may have to change at least one thing in the address rather than just deleting and putting back the same address which didnt work the first time

in my case i changed STE to BLDG and changed the miami zip code and it worked

Mines working now. Seems like they fixed it.

fallen_angel
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby fallen_angel » March 12th, 2022, 2:58 pm

Anyone get their packages from bluesky shipping yet? No luck with mine, this is now the eight month

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 12th, 2022, 3:00 pm

Lol how much the items worth

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » March 12th, 2022, 6:45 pm

fallen_angel wrote:Anyone get their packages from bluesky shipping yet? No luck with mine, this is now the eight month
If being patient was contest, allyuh bluesky customers woulda have all the trophies and medals

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 12th, 2022, 7:17 pm

Waiting eight months????

Bluesky? More like Blueballs?

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » March 12th, 2022, 7:53 pm

people still with BlueSky??

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » March 12th, 2022, 10:02 pm

Trinis are the best ppl to shaft yes..
U waiting 8 months for packages?! Them packages long gone boy. Time to cut losses or get on like an ass and get police/lawyer involved

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » March 13th, 2022, 11:58 am

christopherwilliams2 wrote:people still with BlueSky??

i done away with them. i went with CSF an man it is a big difference. same items about $200 cheaper and it reach here in a couple weeks from time of purchase. CSF wins. bluesky can kiss my arse especially that woman behind the counter that never seems to know she arse from she elbow.

rishi123
Riding on 13's

Postby rishi123 » March 17th, 2022, 8:33 am

Yeah I cut my losses with Bluesky too. Shipping with RPM Express now. If the stuff ever reach, it reach.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 17th, 2022, 12:04 pm

lol imagine that stuff in a container on the port in hot sun for several months

u feel anything in there good still?

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » April 22nd, 2022, 12:43 pm

Anybody ship with websource recently? How long it taking from receiving at miami?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 23rd, 2022, 12:25 pm

Things more or less regularize now? I haven't ordered anything in a couple months except a small package recently and it took around 8 days from Miami to Aeropost Fernandez.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 23rd, 2022, 12:29 pm

8-10 days maximum yes

but that isnt regularize eh

websource use to be 2-3 days

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 23rd, 2022, 6:53 pm

Forgot to mention this, but seeing a man waiting for 8 months for packages made me remember.

More than a year ago we (work) wanted to try out a new company whose address was stated near gulf city who listed "consolidation" as one of their Advantages.
So we bought a few small items about 50US in total.

The day for amazon delivery, I got a message about some problem with delivery to the US address.
Like nobody was there at the address and now they have to make a 2nd attempt.

Gone to check the company facebook page, page removed.
Google search showing the company name, but nothing when you click the link.

We call that off as a loss.
Some time after (+1 week or maybe 2) item did get delivered to US address and the company sent our employee a customs form to ask if the items classified properly - they were not. One small cheap memory was classed as a "gaming device".
Rectified it and never heard from them again.

No calls, no whatsapp, not even an email to say if they not getting through to contact me. Nothing.
Is more than a year and since 50US is Bobby and "PennyKool" money we let it go.

They name start with an X but don't take my word for it.
Try it for yourself but buy something like a S22 Ultra or a PS5.

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » April 23rd, 2022, 8:06 pm

Not sure about WS but with jetbox they got package 7th, i got notified on 8th, email saying shipped on 11th and received it on 14th.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 24th, 2022, 12:12 am

I buy some things from the 17th onward and already seeing this. (tropical)

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » April 24th, 2022, 12:36 pm

Warning for anyone with your CC saved on Aeropost. I got a $263 USD unauthorized charge on my Republic CC. Now i have to fight with Republic to get that back.

Your credit card may have been compromised

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that the credit card you have on file may have been compromised in a recent data breach. Although our systems safely store your credit card information encrypted, it may be possible that enforcers attempt to run transactions.

To prevent from further damage to be done, we recommend the following:

1.- Check your credit card statement for fraudulent transactions and report them to the credit card issuer.

2.- Request a credit card replacement.

As a preventive measure, we have reset your Aeropost account credentials and deleted your credit cards stored in our system.

In addition, know that Aeropost’s email communications regarding this incident will never ask you to provide personal or sensitive information.

We are truly sorry this incident occurred and sincerely regret any inconvenience it may cause you.

Thank you for your patience and loyalty to aeropost.com. If you have any further questions about this incident, send us an email to payments@aeropost.com.

The Aeropost Team

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 24th, 2022, 12:46 pm

Anyone PayPal android app giving issues recently?

If I sign in from chrome browser app on mobile and then click open on app it works but if try to do login with authenticator app it keeps closing

Exact issue I'm having atm
Screenshot_20220424_124543.jpg

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 24th, 2022, 1:06 pm

Strugglerzinc wrote:Warning for anyone with your CC saved on Aeropost. I got a $263 USD unauthorized charge on my Republic CC. Now i have to fight with Republic to get that back.

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that the credit card you have on file may have been compromised in a recent data breach. Although our systems safely store your credit card information encrypted, it may be possible that enforcers attempt to run transactions.

1.- Check your credit card statement for fraudulent transactions and report them to the credit card issuer.

As a preventive measure, we have reset your Aeropost account credentials and deleted your credit cards stored in our system.

In addition, know that Aeropost’s email communications regarding this incident will never ask you to provide personal or sensitive information.

We are truly sorry this incident occurred and sincerely regret any inconvenience it may cause you.

Thank you for your patience and loyalty to aeropost.com. If you have any further questions about this incident, send us an email to payments@aeropost.com.

The Aeropost Team
Keep us posted please. This is very disappointing and can have serious repercussions. I don't care how long I'm with Aeropost but this can affect my future with them as a customer.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » April 24th, 2022, 1:07 pm

And that my friends is why I don't save my credit card with my Skybox.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » April 24th, 2022, 1:25 pm

There are 2 issues word is aeropost database was compromised and there is a problem with both visa and mastercard as well. Check your cards and its across all banks in trinidad so far

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » April 24th, 2022, 1:55 pm

DMan7 wrote:And that my friends is why I don't save my credit card with my Skybox.

Lesson learned for sure. Was done during Covid time as they didn't allow payment online without adding a CC.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 24th, 2022, 1:58 pm

Strugglerzinc wrote:Warning for anyone with your CC saved on Aeropost. I got a $263 USD unauthorized charge on my Republic CC. Now i have to fight with Republic to get that back.

Dear Customer,

The Aeropost Team

I'm a long time aero customer and pretty happy with them but this is crap.
They should have at least given you some kind of credit on your next shipment or something. Anything more than sorry.

I never put in any credit card because I prefer pay for something when I receive it in my hand.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » April 24th, 2022, 2:01 pm

S_2NR wrote:

Dear Customer,

The Aeropost Team

I'm a long time aero customer and pretty happy with them but this is crap.
They should have at least given you some kind of credit on your next shipment or something. Anything more than sorry.

I never put in any credit card because I prefer pay for something when I receive it in my hand.

This is the best approach. However I don't know if it will work for buying something online which requires you to pre-pay.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 24th, 2022, 2:24 pm

You can also pre-pay aeropost in cash.
In the Marabella branch you tell them and they send you to the computer and search for what you want and they give you a landed price and you pay cash. I dont know if that change since December.

It is a hit and miss because on one hand they guarantee a 'fully landed price'
But if the price turns out to be less, I don't think you getting back your change.

I was testing the page when amazon was forking up, and for a laptop costing 850US, them give me a fully landed price of nearly 1300US because they include all taxes. Now if you bought the laptop at the 850us price, the most that should cost is like 100US in transport/ other charges. 950us total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”