TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Malaysia Airlines loses plane carrying 239 people on board

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

~*Pãñdorą*~
punchin NOS
Location: You're Either On My Side, By My Side Or In My Fcuking Way!!

Re: Malaysia Airlines loses plane carrying 239 people on boa

Postby ~*Pãñdorą*~ » April 1st, 2014, 4:27 pm

Anybody saw this?

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/breaking ... go-garcia/

Is passenger Phillip Wood and others still alive after flight 370 was hijacked then taken to a secret U.S. military base located on a remote island in the Indian Ocean?

By Shepard Ambellas

INDIAN OCEAN (INTELLIHUB) — According to freelance journalist Jim Stone, one of the American passengers, Phillip Wood, a technical storage executive at IBM, who was aboard the now missing Malaysian Airlines flight, keystered his iPhone 5 in his anus after the Boeing 777 carrying 239 people was hijacked by military personnel while on route to China.

Amazingly, Stone claims that metadata within the photo yields evidence confirming “100 percent” that Phillip Wood sent the photo, along with a brief voice activated text, from GPS coordinates which put Wood only a few miles away from the U.S. controlled Diego Garcia military base which is located on an island south of the Maldives in the Indian Ocean. In his post Stone claims that the coordinates are off by a few miles, proving that the iPhone actually sent the otherwise blank black picture revealing nothing else. Stone speculates the picture was taken in a dark room or in some position in which Wood’s hands were bound.

As reported by Stone, the picture was posted along with the following text allegedly from Wood:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Strangely the blank black image labeled “1395192158752.jpg” contains the following metadata:

Dimensions: 240 x 320

Device Make: Apple

Device Model: iPhone 5

Color Space: RGB

Color Profile: sRGB IEC61966-2.1

Focal Length: 4.12

Alpha Channel: No

Red Eye: No

F Number: 2.4

Exposure Program: 2

Exposure Time: 1/15

Stone also points out in detail how the above Exchangeable Image Format (EXIF) image data is the “smoking gun”, writing:

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an iPhone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the iPhone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.

Exif can’t be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I’d say it’s probably real.

Another smoking gun is that the voice recognition software put the word personal instead of personnel. This is completely consistent with a blind software assisted dial out.

Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it’s posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

Interestingly, 7-days ago, on March 24, 2014 at 2:30 AM EDT, it was reported by Intellihub News that flight 370 landed at Diego Garcia, a secret U.S. military base leased from the EU, during the early morning hours of March 8, 2014 after a YouTuber by the name of Montagraph put two-and-two together following other reports.

An excerpt from the article reads:

“[...] MH370 most likely landed at Diego Garcia and the plane may have been ushered into a massive “Faraday cage” style hangar to avoid passengers from communicating with the outside world.”

Surprisingly, this all dovetails with a Malaysian Insider report released on Mar. 18 titled “US military base, South Asian airports in MH370 pilot’s simulator, says paper“, as the pilot of MH370 was found to have had scale simulations of Diego Garcia in his home flight simulator.

An except from the Malaysian Insider reads:

Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot’s home showed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported today.

“Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one belonging to the US military base in Diego Garcia. All have a runway length of 1,000 metres,” a source told the Malay daily.

Police seized the flight simulator from pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s house last Saturday before reassembling it at the federal police headquarters in Bukit Aman, where experts were conducting checks.

If anyone has anymore information on this matter we urge you contact us at Intellihub News right away.

Update 2:49 PM EST: The following information was posted as a tip on Steve Quayle’s website:

Hi Steve,

Re: the black/blank photo from the IBM tech on the lost Malaysian jet. The photo was taken inside a building just off the runways at Diego Garcia. I put the photo into my editing software, grabbed the GPS point and here it is. Try this: go to: itouchmap.com , choose #6, go to the bottom right box and input the info:

-7 18 58.3 LATITUDE

72 25 35.6 LONGITUDE

Click on: SHOW POINT

Zoom in and you will see where the photo originated. Wow. You’ll probably recognize the heavy aircraft parked nearby.

Via SteveQuayle.com

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » April 1st, 2014, 4:38 pm

he must be a fgt to fit an iphone5 in his anoos

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 1st, 2014, 4:42 pm

Let's just stick to BBC, Reuters and other reputable news outlets' confirmed stories in this tragic case.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 1st, 2014, 5:26 pm

Gawddamn April 1st.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 1st, 2014, 8:18 pm

Seriously though, did that plane crash and remain completely intact?.... fcuk is really going orn?

One good thing coming out of these searches though. Hearing many accounts that the problem is worse than we thought.

Plane Search Raises Questions About Sea of Floating Junk

The search for debris from missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 has not turned up any evidence of a crash, but it has trained the world’s gaze on thousands of pieces of junk floating on the ocean’s surface.
Much of that debris could be made up of plastics, old appliances or parts of homes that have washed away from fragile communities, and cargo containers from ships, according to ocean advocacy group One World One Ocean.
Check out some of the facts about what’s really floating in our oceans:
The Pacific Garbage Patches: The most heavily-researched and well-known example of plastic pollution in the ocean is the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, made up of some 3.5 million tons of plastic beverage bottles, grocery bags, and plastic goods that have been pushed together by water currents that circulate between the west coast of North America and the east coast of China and Russia.

The Five Ocean Gyres: Pollutions can easily get caught in one of the five “gyres” of the ocean: the northern and southern Atlantic gyres, the Indian Ocean gyre, and the northern and southern Pacific gyres. The term describes water that moves in a circular, rotational current over a vast space in the ocean, pulling in stray plastics as it moves until they collide and merge with one another. Because these gyres are trafficked heavily by cargo ships, the garbage patches contain large objects that have gone overboard from ships, including entire cargo containers.

Indian Ocean’s Plastic Problem: Researchers only began focusing on plastic pollution in the Indian Ocean in recent years, and in 2010 discovered garbage patches much like the famous Pacific Garbage Patch, according to Coastal Cares, another clean ocean advocacy group.
Plastic Breaks Down: As the garbage floats into the gyres it is broken down by salt and UV rays and begins releasing chemical properties into the water that then enter the food system, according to the Scripps Institute at the University of California San Diego. The plastics also fall into smaller pieces that can make them difficult to clean up.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... ting-junk/

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 1st, 2014, 8:24 pm

hmmmm

Untitled.png

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » April 1st, 2014, 8:26 pm

lol man take a photo from up he battam LOL!

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » April 1st, 2014, 9:09 pm

cinco wrote:he must be a fgt to fit an iphone5 in his anoos

good thing he didn't have a S4 or Note

Cid
Riding on 17's

Postby Cid » April 1st, 2014, 9:46 pm

IPhone 5 anus ready

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 1st, 2014, 10:46 pm

lol...

pluggie
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby pluggie » April 3rd, 2014, 4:31 am

man take a kakahole selfie yes !!!

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » April 3rd, 2014, 10:16 am

this iphone 5 comes with so much features makes me regret my samsung purchase

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » April 3rd, 2014, 11:52 am

AllTrac wrote:this iphone 5 comes with so much features makes me regret my samsung purchase

Never know when you gonna need that prostate app bro.

Mark!

Postby Mark! » April 3rd, 2014, 10:34 pm

Anus Apps anyone? :lol:

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » April 4th, 2014, 2:08 pm

If Iran has already developed a nuke as some people claim, in the absence of a long range delivery system that could reach the US continent, an airliner like this would be absolutely perfect.
The US has beefed up security along its Atlantic coast and Obama recently said that they have more important things to do (when asked about the Ukrainian crisis) like prevent a nuclear attack on New York.

Missing Malaysian Flight 370 raises fear that it was stolen by terrorists to use it as weapon

Since 9/11, the federal government has beefed up security to detect and defend against suspicious planes. But the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has created the possibility that the plane was stolen to be used for an attack.

It’s the most frightening scenario arising out of the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
It’s the possibility that terrorists or a rogue state are hiding the lost Boeing 777 with plans to use it as a weapon of mass destruction against the U.S., much like Al Qaeda did with four hijacked planes on Sept. 11, 2001.
Defense experts said Wednesday that such an attack would be far tougher to pull off than on 9/11.
But we’re not invincible.
Since the U.S. government was caught flatfooted on 9/11, the Pentagon and other agencies have worked hard to reduce the likelihood of a repeat attack.
One change: The Pentagon now has real-time access to the Federal Aviation Administration’s civilian air-traffic control system, allowing the military to immediately begin tracking any plane deemed suspicious by FAA personnel.
In addition, the nation’s borders are now covered by a chain of overlapping radar arrays jointly overseen by the FAA and the Air Force to provide warning of an inbound threat.

read rest here:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1727525

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 4th, 2014, 3:01 pm

^That's why so many countries are part of the search. It's not ALL out of the goodness of their hearts. They KNOW that aircraft needs to be found.

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » April 4th, 2014, 4:08 pm

There were also two Iranians on board who used stolen passports to get onboard.

Mark!

Postby Mark! » April 4th, 2014, 8:48 pm

o rly??

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » April 4th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Mark! wrote:oraly??

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » April 4th, 2014, 9:30 pm

They gonna find it soon. Filled with bombs and it's gonna blow up

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 4th, 2014, 9:50 pm

sound boy 64 wrote:They gonna find it soon. Filled with bombs and it's gonna blow up

[In action trailer guys voice] But just then, Nicholas Cage carrying a stolen copy of the itinerary of the "bomb plane" that he found in a secret compartment of his now dead fathers desk, boards the plane (whilst in flight) thanks to cutting edge CGI technology and poorly written one liners and disarms the bombs in the last few seconds before they explode. Roll credits.

Sorry, didn't want to make light of this serious topic, but couldn't resist. That captured by terrorist angle still sounding a lil too far fetched to me.

If that plane was captured and to be used as a bomb against any of the expected target countries, they wouldn't get close enough to do jack sh!t. I'm very sure air space over and around most of those countries is being monitored like a b!tch till that plane is accounted for.
Last edited by shogun on April 5th, 2014, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 4th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Today on CNN

Girlfriend of 370 passenger: ‘Fighter jets accompanied flight 370 in secret militarized operation, my husband is still alive’

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 5th, 2014, 2:11 am

^^ I wonder if the Daily Mail had carried that CNN story first, if it would have gotten the same credence and publicity????????

Maybe, people's reaction would have been:

javishm
punchin NOS

Postby javishm » April 5th, 2014, 8:05 am

djaggs wrote:There were also two Iranians on board who used stolen passports to get onboard.

Where did that information come from

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 5th, 2014, 9:03 am

javishm wrote:
djaggs wrote:There were also two Iranians on board who used stolen passports to get onboard.

Where did that information come from
"Two men travelling on stolen passports on board a missing Malaysian airliner were Iranians with no apparent links to terrorist groups, officials say."

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26525281

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 5th, 2014, 9:50 am

Malaysia missing plane search China ship 'picks up signal'

A Chinese ship searching for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in the southern Indian Ocean has picked up a pulse signal, Chinese media say.

They say the signal has a frequency of 37.5kHz - the same as those emitted by the flight recorders.

However there is no evidence so far that it is linked to MH370.

Dozens of ships and planes have joined the search, with the operation moving into its most intensive phase before batteries on the data recorders fade.

On Saturday the Haixun 01 - one of two Chinese ships in the area - picked up the signal at about 25 degrees south latitude and 101 degrees east longitude, the state-run Xinhua news agency said.

"It is yet to be established whether it is related to the missing jet," it cautioned.

China's Liberation Daily reported that three people on board had heard the signals, which were not recorded as they came suddenly.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26902127

Does anyone happen to know what else apart from flight recorders
that is submerged and can possibly emit a frequency of 37.5kHz?
Last edited by killercow on April 5th, 2014, 10:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

djaggs
Riding on 17's

Postby djaggs » April 5th, 2014, 9:44 pm

It is quite possible that the story about the Iranians with stolen passports was played down so as to not panic the public.

It would make sense to do just that.

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » April 5th, 2014, 10:16 pm

lets hope for the best. I think the Chinese are trying to find the jet itself. they are searching outside of the zone.

Coppershot
Riding on 17's

Postby Coppershot » April 6th, 2014, 12:09 am

Live news conference going on..bbc cnn etc
Also the satellite data indicate plane was going at a faster speed so they gonna move search further south.
The acoustic signal only lasted 90s but its supposed to be continuos. They confirmed 3 acoustic events.

Look like china doing their own thing..and might launch their rv without waiting on australia

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26908591http://m.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26908591

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » April 6th, 2014, 8:59 am

real mystery this....

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”