Forums

Malaysia Airlines loses plane carrying 239 people on board

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluestarz0
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Malaysia Airlines loses plane carrying 239 people on boa

Postby bluestarz0 » April 29th, 2014, 3:25 pm

looks like someone has something to hide .......!

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 29th, 2014, 7:13 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:
fluffykinz wrote:They could look from the last place they had contact :-|

the plane was off course for several hours before they realized what direction it was going
i think up to now, they not sure which direction it went

They don't have a clue. They're now heading back to the area where the other ping was detected.

ThinkOpportunity
Street 2NR

Postby ThinkOpportunity » April 29th, 2014, 8:06 pm

i have a idea of where the plane is located....from hacking satellites and transponders as well as gps location actually everything about the plane disappearance. but was told, even if i know, pretend that i dont know....do not tell cause that is alot of trouble. That missing plane is big Trouble.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 29th, 2014, 8:13 pm

^
sooooooo rocknrolla is back? evolved?

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 29th, 2014, 8:20 pm

ThinkOpportunity wrote:i have a idea of where the plane is located....from hacking satellites and transponders as well as gps location actually everything about the plane disappearance. but was told, even if i know, pretend that i dont know....do not tell cause that is alot of trouble. That missing plane is big Trouble.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

ThinkOpportunity
Street 2NR

Postby ThinkOpportunity » April 29th, 2014, 8:58 pm

i tried calling the malaysian defense force....but no luck. i dont understand a word they saying....its a shame that these things has to happen...

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 29th, 2014, 9:25 pm

ThinkOpportunity wrote:i tried calling the malaysian defense force....but no luck. i dont understand a word they saying....its a shame that these things has to happen...

Do tell us more
... we are but mere sheep in this nwo conspiracy

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 29th, 2014, 9:36 pm

ThinkOpportunity wrote:i tried calling the malaysian defense force....but no luck. i dont understand a word they saying....its a shame that these things has to happen...

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » April 29th, 2014, 10:35 pm

ThinkOpportunity wrote:i have a idea of where the plane is located....from hacking satellites and transponders as well as gps location actually everything about the plane disappearance. but was told, even if i know, pretend that i dont know....do not tell cause that is alot of trouble. That missing plane is big Trouble.

O rly?

ThinkOpportunity
Street 2NR

Postby ThinkOpportunity » April 29th, 2014, 10:51 pm

HMMMMM.....Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof.....THE STORY BEGINS, with a nation that alwayz wants more, never can satisfy. a nation that will do anything to get more money. wait, i cant just tell you it here. that's danger.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 29th, 2014, 11:00 pm

ThinkOpportunity wrote:HMMMMM.....Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof.....THE STORY BEGINS, with a nation that alwayz wants more, never can satisfy. a nation that will do anything to get more money. wait, i cant just tell you it here. that's danger.

No it's okay bro... this is a private forum
Not even certain mods can read this due to conflict of interest clauses in their employmemt contract.
Lemme prove it, ALTRAC LOVES TO.PLAY TICKLE TOTIE WITH HIS PET POMPEK ...see? I won't get banned for that. It's private.

ThinkOpportunity
Street 2NR

Postby ThinkOpportunity » April 29th, 2014, 11:03 pm

lol.....no lol. because when i get caught....i alone going to jail

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » April 29th, 2014, 11:17 pm

S_2NR wrote:
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

What if I told you that the truth is.... people cared more about what happened to the plane than to the passengers ?

JF.K
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby JF.K » May 29th, 2014, 8:35 am

Australia says missing Malaysia plane not where 'pings' heard

By Lincoln Feast - 23 minutes ago

SYDNEY (Reuters) - The search for a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner suffered a further setback on Thursday after Australian officials said wreckage from the aircraft was not on the seabed in the area they had identified.

Flight MH370, carrying 239 passengers and crew, disappeared from radar screens on March 8 shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur bound for Beijing.

Investigators say what little evidence they have to work with, including the loss of communications, suggests the Boeing BA.N 777 was deliberately diverted thousands of kilometers from its scheduled route.

The search was narrowed last month after a series of acoustic pings thought to be from the plane's black box recorders were heard near where analysis of satellite data put its last location, some 1,600 km (1,000 miles) off the northwest coast of Australia.

"The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) has advised that the search in the vicinity of the acoustic detections can now be considered complete and, in its professional judgment, the area can now be discounted as the final resting place of MH370," the agency in charge of the search said in a statement.

ATSB chief Martin Dolan told Reuters he expected the team to take two to three weeks to reassess and re-analyze the data, although he was "confident" that the final resting place of the aircraft was the Indian Ocean.

"We don't know what those pings were," Dolan said over the phone. "We are still analyzing those signals to understand them better."

The discovery of the pings on April 5 and 8 was hailed as a significant breakthrough, with Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott expressing confidence that searchers knew where the plane wreckage was within a few kilometers.

However, a thorough scan of the 850 sq km area around the pings with an unmanned submarine failed to find any sign of wreckage. No debris linked to the plane has been picked up despite the most extensive and expensive search effort in aviation history.

"We concentrated the search in that area because the pings were the best information available at the time," Australian Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss, who is also the transport minister, told the Australian parliament.

"We are still very confident that the resting place of the aircraft is in the southern (Indian) Ocean, and along the seventh ping line," he added, referring to an arc identified by analysis of satellite communications data from UK company Inmarsat Plc ISA.L.

Earlier on Thursday, CNN quoted Michael Dean, the U.S. Navy's deputy director of ocean engineering, and said authorities now almost universally believe the pings did not come from the plane's onboard data or cockpit voice recorders.

"Our best theory at this point is that (the pings were) likely some sound produced by the ship ... or within the electronics of the Towed Pinger Locator," Dean told CNN.

The search zone had already been extended to a 60,000 sq km zone that is being surveyed by a Chinese vessel. It will then be searched by a commercial operator in a mission that is expected to start in August and take up to a year, at a cost of A$60 million ($55 million) or more.

Malaysia's government and Inmarsat ISA.L released data this week used to determine the path of MH370, which families of the missing passengers hope could help verify the plane's last location by opening up the data to analysis by a wider range of experts. (Full Story)

Australian authorities said the data supported the theory that the plane crashed after running out of fuel.

Along with surface searches, examination of satellite data and the undersea sonar searches, authorities have asked the United Nations' Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Organisation (CTBTO) to check its system of hydrophones, designed to pick up possible nuclear tests, for any clues as to where the aircraft may have crashed.

"Both the CTBTO and institutions from our 183 Member States ... have analyzed all relevant International Monitoring System data - infrasound, seismic and hydroacoustic - without finding any signal that could point to the fate of MH370," a spokesman from CTBTO said in an emailed response. ($1 = 1.0848 Australian Dollars)

http://news.yahoo.com/australia-says-mi ... nance.html

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » May 29th, 2014, 8:42 am

Pressure. Now the conspiracy theories rain supreme

Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Keyser Soze » May 29th, 2014, 8:50 am

X2 wrote:
S_2NR wrote:

What if I told you that the truth is.... people cared more about what happened to the plane than to the passengers ?

the Chinese government cared more about what happened to the plane and it's supposedly civilian cargo than to the passengers..... or so the conspiracy theorist say....

ThinkOpportunity
Street 2NR

Postby ThinkOpportunity » May 29th, 2014, 10:44 am

heres and example: is this a coincident or something else? look at the picture from a different angle. As yourself, if a plane crashes into the sea...wouldnt there be some kind of debris, or sign that ok it is there? How come theres no ping from the black box etc. look at this video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKwXDL7loLc

tell what you think

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 29th, 2014, 11:28 am

Ayelienz

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » May 29th, 2014, 12:30 pm

ThinkOpportunity wrote:heres and example: is this a coincident or something else? look at the picture from a different angle. As yourself...

Wait nuh... you could hack military satellites and speak Malay, but you can't spell ?

ThinkOpportunity
Street 2NR

Postby ThinkOpportunity » May 29th, 2014, 1:26 pm

X2 wrote:
ThinkOpportunity wrote:heres and example: is this a coincident or something else? look at the picture from a different angle. As yourself...

Wait nuh... you could hack military satellites and speak Malay, but you can't spell ?

.....what you mean?

i didnt say i could speak malaysian

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » May 29th, 2014, 1:41 pm

d plane orn ah lil island in r US military/CIA base

ThinkOpportunity
Street 2NR

Postby ThinkOpportunity » May 29th, 2014, 3:16 pm

bluesteel29 wrote:d plane orn ah lil island in r US military/CIA base

Smart thinking...

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » May 29th, 2014, 4:15 pm

ThinkOpportunity wrote:.....what you mean?

Then WTF you calling there for ?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 29th, 2014, 4:41 pm

Back to square one.

They should consider putting pics of the plane on milk cartons oui.

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Crackpot » May 29th, 2014, 4:55 pm

choops, allyuh supposed to know d plane in another dimension :|

The plane flew through a rip in the space-time dimension and is now between somewhere and nowhere. :roll:

No one will ever find out what happened because in 2014 with all the technological advances we are still unaware of all the forces at play in the omniverse

ThinkOpportunity
Street 2NR

Postby ThinkOpportunity » May 30th, 2014, 6:13 pm

X2 wrote:
ThinkOpportunity wrote:.....what you mean?

Then WTF you calling there for ?

because i caNT call the us or uk, or russia because that will lead to a bad road...By the way, who do you think is leading this investigation? Not the Malaysian navy...nor Australia. Them is just puppets.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 30th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Lol...

marlener
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby marlener » May 30th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Ah feel you and Anil smoking the samething,and after that what suppose to come out one end comes out the other.ThinkOpportunity give it ah rest.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 30th, 2014, 6:27 pm

:| natio has a cousin...

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 30th, 2014, 6:32 pm

^Ent. :lol:

Or Tuner has a St. Ann's outreach program.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”