Re: Malaysia Airlines loses plane carrying 239 people on boa

Postby de_dougla_smurf » May 31st, 2014, 9:35 pm

Is PNM.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » June 1st, 2014, 9:13 am

X2 wrote:
ThinkOpportunity wrote:.....what you mean?

i didnt say i could speak malaysian

ThinkOpportunity wrote:i tried calling the malaysian defense force....but no luck. i dont understand a word they saying....its a shame that these things has to happen...

Then WTF you calling there for ?

I really miss sigs sometimes

speedist
Shifting into 6th

Postby speedist » June 1st, 2014, 10:07 am

Illuminatio 8-)

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » June 1st, 2014, 7:26 pm

Countries afraid to expose their true clandestine capabilities... that's why this plane is still lost.

JF.K
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby JF.K » June 5th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Woman Claims She Saw Missing Malaysian Air Flight While Sailing In Indian Ocean

British woman Katherine Tee is saying she spotted what she believes is the missing Malaysian Air flight MH370 while she was sailing.

She saw in early March, but is only now coming forward because she did not believe her eyes at the time.

Tee said that while she and her husband Marc Horn were sailing across the Indian Ocean from India to Thailand, she spotted what looked like a plane on fire during the night of March 7. She thought she was hallucinating, but after the media coverage, she looked up the flight plan of the aircraft and discovered their journeys intersected, Business Insider reports.

“It caught my attention because I had never seen a plane with orange lights before so I wondered what they were,” Tee said. “It looked longer than planes usually do. There was what appeared to be black smoke behind it. Since that’s not something you see every day, I questioned my mind. I was looking at what appeared to be an elongated plane glowing bright orange, with a trail of black smoke behind it. It did occur to me that it might be a meteorite. But I thought it was more likely that I was going insane.”

The more interesting observation Tee made was that the plane was not alone.

“There were two other planes well above it — moving the other way — at the time,” she said. “They had normal navigation lights. I remember thinking that if it was a plane on fire that I was seeing, the other aircraft would report it.”

Since authorities still haven’t found the plane, Tee feels bad for not saying something sooner.

“Will this help the authorities of the families get closure? I have no idea … but I chose to sweep it under the carpet and now I feel really bad,” she said. ”Maybe I should have had a little more confidence in myself. I am sorry I didn’t take action sooner.”

The search for the missing flight still continues.

See Video Clip Simulation report here:

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-claims-she- ... 05219.html

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » July 31st, 2015, 12:02 am

MH370 search: Debris found in Reunion gives clues on when plane part broke

Saint-Denis, Reunion Island (CNN)When investigators get an in-person view of a wing component that likely came from a Boeing 777, they'll be looking for not only a serial number but clues as to why the part broke off the Boeing 777.

One group of independent observers said Thursday that the damage to the component -- a right wing flaperon -- should give authorities a good indication that the piece came off while the plane was still in the air.

The group, led by American Mobile Satellite Corp. co-founder Mike Exner, points to the small amount of damage to the front of the flaperon and the ragged horizontal tear across the back.

The rear damage could have been caused if the airliner had its flaperon down as it went into the ocean, some members of Exner's group wrote in a preliminary assessment after looking at photos and videos of the component.

But the lack of damage to the front makes it more likely the plane was in a high-speed, steep, spiral descent and the part fluttered until it broke off, the group said.

Boeing and Australian officials are confident the debris -- found Wednesday off the coast of a remote island in the west Indian Ocean -- came from a Boeing 777 -- and might be from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, a 777 that disappeared in March 2014 with 239 people on board.

The plane debris will be transported to France on Friday evening, a spokeswoman for the Paris prosecutor's office said. Agnes Thibault-Lecuivre said the piece will arrive in Paris on Saturday and will be sent to Toulouse, the site of the nearest office of the BEA, the French authority responsible for civil aviation accident investigations.

Exner's group -- an informal cadre of aviation experts -- said that if the flaperon were still on the wing when the plane hit water, the front would have been damaged by hitting the part of the wing to which it was attached. And the rear damage looks like it was caused by stress rather than being bent and broken off when the plane hit the water.

'Highly confident' component from MH370
Boeing investigators are confident that debris found on a remote island in the Indian Ocean comes from a 777 aircraft, according to a source close to the investigation.

Martin Dolan, chief commissioner of the Australian Transport Safety Bureau, agreed.

"We are highly confident but it still needs confirmation that it is a part from a 777 aircraft," he told CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront." "The only 777 aircraft that we're aware of in the Indian Ocean that could have led to this part floating is MH370. But as I said, we still need to confirm that through closer study."

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » July 31st, 2015, 12:19 am

Better late than never I guess

The Paleontologist
18 pounds of Boost

Postby The Paleontologist » July 31st, 2015, 8:33 am

If its actually from the missing plane, the families will finally get some closure

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » July 31st, 2015, 8:40 am

Does a piece of the plane really mean the plane crash n everyone dead tho.

What if it landed somewhere, everyone disembark,then they chop it up or blow it up or use it for sum else

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 31st, 2015, 9:47 am

Talk on the streets is that the MH 370 was the 1st phase of Scanny and them boys escape. Supposed to have been their escape flight to Libya however the pilot got greedy and asked for more money. They told him go firetruck himself and so the pilot thought he could have sold it to South African mercenaries but couldn't make it to the African mainland.

If you think this bad you should see some of the conspiracies I read on Daily Mail yesterday (curse Bluefete for leading me to that site!!) :D :D

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » July 31st, 2015, 12:06 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:Does a piece of the plane really mean the plane crash n everyone dead tho.

What if it landed somewhere, everyone disembark,then they chop it up or blow it up or use it for sum else

Maybe they all ordered a wing special

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Malaysia Airlines loses plane carrying 239 people on board

Postby Musical Doc » March 17th, 2023, 4:09 pm

Anyone watch the new documentary on Netflix? Interesting info came up that I didn't hear of before.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 19th, 2023, 3:52 pm

Musical Doc wrote:Anyone watch the new documentary on Netflix? Interesting info came up that I didn't hear of before.

Not all agree though: https://bigthink.com/the-present/what-h ... cumentary/

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 19th, 2023, 6:44 pm

Nat Geo is not exactly the paragon of virtue themselves.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 19th, 2023, 6:48 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Talk on the streets is that the MH 370 was the 1st phase of Scanny and them boys escape. Supposed to have been their escape flight to Libya however the pilot got greedy and asked for more money. They told him go firetruck himself and so the pilot thought he could have sold it to South African mercenaries but couldn't make it to the African mainland.

If you think this bad you should see some of the conspiracies I read on Daily Mail yesterday (curse Bluefete for leading me to that site!!) :D :D

You are welcome - I think!

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » March 20th, 2023, 9:36 am

eliteauto wrote:
Musical Doc wrote:Anyone watch the new documentary on Netflix? Interesting info came up that I didn't hear of before.

Not all agree though: https://bigthink.com/the-present/what-h ... cumentary/

No one knows the truth, so all people can come up with is conspiracy theories until hard evidence come sup. I thought they were absolutely sure the debris found was from mh370 but seems it wasn't so. The latest update I saw was that Ocean Infinity has new evidence that may lead to finding the plane and they are going to the Malaysian govt with it to get permission to restart the search

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 20th, 2023, 9:52 am

Netflix looking for a good suing from all those families and the airlines, even the Malaysian government.
So they basically turning into History channel with their Aliens thing.

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » March 20th, 2023, 11:02 am

rubbish documentary

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » March 20th, 2023, 4:34 pm

maj. tom wrote:Netflix looking for a good suing from all those families and the airlines, even the Malaysian government.
So they basically turning into History channel with their Aliens thing.

Reminds me of this guy

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 3rd, 2023, 10:07 pm

Possible location of missing flight MH370 found nearly ten years later

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 8th, 2024, 6:53 am

10 years, still unsolved and never found.

MH370: The families haunted by one of aviation's greatest mysteries

In a new BBC documentary, "Why Planes Vanish", two French aerospace experts, one an experienced pilot, have used a flight simulator to recreate the sharp turn the Boeing 777 made over the South China Sea, right after the last contact with Malaysian air traffic control. They have concluded that this could only have been done manually by a skilled and experienced pilot.

The fact that this was done just as MH370 was moving from Malaysian to Vietnamese air space suggests to them that the pilot was trying to conceal the manoeuvre. And that he knew it would be some time before Vietnamese air traffic control reported that they had not yet been contacted by the plane.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-68476289

Li knelt down to write a message to Yanlin in large Chinese characters, and then sat in tears, looking at it.

"Son, it's been 10 years", he had written. "Your mum and dad are here to bring you back home. March 3rd, 2024."

MISHI
3NE 2NR Aficionado

Postby MISHI » March 9th, 2024, 1:25 am

MH370 is the new age equivalent of the Star Tiger and Star Ariel... among other notable ones

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”