Forums

Malaysia Airlines loses plane carrying 239 people on board

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Malaysia Airlines loses plane carrying 239 people on boa

Postby 3stagevtec » April 6th, 2014, 12:44 pm

I'm just amazed at how no one can accurately track the plane or have any concrete evidence as to where it is.. this shows a serious flaw in the system! Things like this should never be possible in the 1st place imo.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » April 6th, 2014, 12:51 pm

3stagevtec wrote:I'm just amazed at how no one can accurately track the plane or have any concrete evidence as to where it is.. this shows a serious flaw in the system! Things like this should never be possible in the 1st place imo.

especially in this day and age....ridiculous...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 6th, 2014, 5:05 pm

i think it it was flying too low and godzilla grabbed it & swallowed it but i cud be wrong

rsxpert
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rsxpert » April 6th, 2014, 5:09 pm

redmanjp wrote:i think it it was flying too low and godzilla grabbed it & swallowed it but i cud be wrong

all this time I thought it crashed into a cloud :|

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 6th, 2014, 11:14 pm

There is no reason in this day and age to be using only on board flight recorders aka black box. It's pure cheapness on the airlines part to not collect flight data in real time to the internet.

Also to be flying off course and unidentified so close to Australian airspace and not have jets scrambled to intercept is unbelievable.

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » April 6th, 2014, 11:16 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:There is no reason in this day and age to be using only on board flight recorders aka black box. It's pure cheapness on the airlines part to not collect flight data in real time to the internet.

Also to be flying off course and unidentified so close to Australian airspace and not have jets scrambled to intercept is unbelievable.

Makes you wonder just how much can you get away with..

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 6th, 2014, 11:31 pm

Press said countries including the American base could be pretending to have less radar than they want u to know.

That old radar tracking station in chaguramas almost cause a few false missile strikes back in the day cause it picked up the moonrise.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 7th, 2014, 9:08 pm

xtech wrote:Press said countries including the American base could be pretending to have less radar than they want u to know.

Yup. Countries keeping their capabilities close to the chest.

Funny though, watching competing countries pretend to share info/intel.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 7th, 2014, 9:18 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:There is no reason in this day and age to be using only on board flight recorders aka black box. It's pure cheapness on the airlines part to not collect flight data in real time to the internet.

Consumers will not want pay the increased fees if airlines adopt new tracking technologies.

Coppershot
Riding on 17's

Postby Coppershot » April 8th, 2014, 11:11 pm

News conference going on now..
Received two new signals, one for 5 mins and one for 7 days.
They narrowing down the search area (75000 sq km) based on analysis.
The pingers confirmed coming from black box after analysis of signal.
More ships and planes coming to area but rain showers expected tomorrow.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 8th, 2014, 11:39 pm

Coppershot wrote:News conference going on now..
7 minutes

These ppl should move to Vegas and play lotto daily. Usually rescuers find debris and then the black box based on evidence from the debris field. Here they found the black box ping without a single speck of debris. That's incredible luck.

bluestarz0
3NE 2NR for life

Postby bluestarz0 » April 9th, 2014, 8:46 am

they did say there was a cat 5 cyclone in that area

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 9th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
Coppershot wrote:News conference going on now..
7 minutes

These ppl should move to Vegas and play lotto daily. Usually rescuers find debris and then the black box based on evidence from the debris field. Here they found the black box ping without a single speck of debris. That's incredible luck.

Is it really incredible luck?

If there was an incoming missile via the Indian Ocean, would it be picked up by military radars? In Australia? In the USA?

Someone does not really want this plane found because it will reveal more questions than answers.

If the plane is at the bottom of the Ocean with no visible debris, it means that it landed in the ocean (mostly in one piece) and then sank, maybe, after the doors were opened, or before the doors were opened.

Or maybe it really is not at the bottom of the ocean. Someone knows.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 9th, 2014, 3:11 pm

bluefete wrote:Someone knows.

God knows, for he knows all and without him, nothing is possible.

3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 3stagevtec » April 9th, 2014, 3:40 pm

I fedup read about signals found.. debris found etc etc.. just skip to proper evidence for once nah people.. sheesh.

3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 3stagevtec » April 9th, 2014, 3:44 pm

ABA Trading LTD wrote:
bluefete wrote:Someone knows.

God knows, for he knows all and without him, nothing is possible.

Really!!??

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » April 9th, 2014, 3:44 pm

I am no aviation expert, but what IF the plane was hijacked and taken to a safe place for storage, and the black box removed and dumped in the ocean to make it look like a crash?
Not sure if it's possible, but imagination just running wild.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 9th, 2014, 10:04 pm

save image to pc then view

javishm
punchin NOS

Postby javishm » April 9th, 2014, 10:45 pm

shotta 20 wrote:I am no aviation expert, but what IF the plane was hijacked and taken to a safe place for storage, and the black box removed and dumped in the ocean to make it look like a crash?
Not sure if it's possible, but imagination just running wild.

My thoughts

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » April 10th, 2014, 12:10 am

After recent events, I'm convinced s.h.i.e.l.d is real and hydra is involved

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 22nd, 2014, 9:30 pm

I love this.

The most quiet country in this whole scenario has been the USA.

I am sure that they sent everyone on a wild goose chase all the way out into the middle of the Indian Ocean when they fully well knew that the plane NEVER crashed in the sea.

Remember that not one shred of debris has been found.

They are probably hoping that this will die a natural death.

That Malaysian plane was part of a massive experiment. Of what form, I cannot say.

If you think I sound crazy, do you remember this?

The Truth about Korean Airlines Flight 007
By Alvin Snyder
The Washington Post
9/1/96
(Header) I Told the World the Soviets Shot It Down in Cold Blood, But I Was Wrong

As the director of worldwide television for the U.S. Information Agency, I was summoned to a secret meeting at the State Department over the Labor Day weekend 13 years ago to discuss a TV production. Entering a small conference room through a heavy metal door with a combination lock at its center, I was given an audio tape. I was instructed to produce a video document based on the contents of the tape that would be shown two days later at the U.N. Security Council.

Korean Airlines Flight 007, with its 269 passengers and crew, had strayed off course over a Soviet missile installation in the far Pacific and was shot out of the sky by Maj. Gennady Osipovich, in his Sukhoi-15 fighter. Minute by minute, top secret American intelligence stations near the Soviet border had monitored Osipovich's pursuit of Flight 007 as it cruised on the last leg of its journey to Seoul, and its destruction at 2:26 p.m. Washington time, Aug. 31, 1983. Working with other producers, we fashioned a slick video which was played at the Security Council Sept. 6, and beamed around the world by satellite - marking something of a new era of government-to-people diplomacy.

The video was powerful, effective and wrong. American government media gurus have come a long way since they dispatched pro-American films by dogsled to Lapplanders in isolated Norwegian communities in the early 1950s. Skilled technicians of today's multiplying forms of information make it easier to reach, and bamboozle, the public instantly. But government information managers are not usually to blame. They can only communicate what they are told by their superiors. Frequently it is what they are not told that is the problem.

Consider the KAL 007 episode. It was the first time video was used as evidence in a Security Council proceeding. Our video was based on comments of the Soviet fighter pilots talking to their controllers as they stalked the plane. Using text in Russian and an English translation, along with a chronology and map of the route, the tape supported the contention that the Soviets wantonly shot down what they knew to be a passenger plane. They fired no warning shots nor gave any signal for the plane to land. The video became a key factor in what Secretary of State George Shultz promised in a memo to President Reagan would be a massive public relations effort "to exploit the incident."

The intent was to link the incident to nuclear disarmament issues. Raising concerns about Soviet integrity could do serious damage to the Kremlin's peace campaign to dissuade NATO allies in Europe from placing upgraded American nuclear weapons on their soil. We were not aware at the time that the State Department was also telling President Reagan that the pilots of the Soviet interceptors were confused as to the identity of the plane, according to a recently declassified memo from Shultz to Reagan which was released through the Freedom of Information Act.

Shultz had been told by briefers from the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency that the Soviets might have thought they were shooting down a U.S. spy plane. According to his memoirs, Shultz dismissed the notion, telling briefers their theory was implausible, and reporting to his staff that intelligence agencies "have no compunction about fooling you."

Shultz went public with the hard line. State Department official Richard Burt told reporters in a background briefing that the Soviets knew it was a passenger plane. Undersecretary of State Lawrence Eagleburger said the downing of the airliner raises "the most serious questions about the competence of the Soviet air defense system, with all the danger that implies."

In the Security Council chamber we placed one of our TV monitors near the Soviet U.N. ambassador, Oleg Troyanovsky, so that he and the monitor would be photographed together as our tape played. The U.S. ambassador to the U.N., Jeane Kirkpatrick, introduced the tape. "Perhaps the most shocking fact learned from the transcript," she said, "is that at no point did the pilots raise the question of the identity of the target aircraft."

The crowd in the standing-room-only chamber hushed and watched intently as the horror unfolded. The restrained voices of the Soviet pilots could be heard above the heavy static as they narrated the final terrible moments of Flight 007, including pilot
Osipovich's words, "The target is destroyed." The Soviet ambassador refused to turn around to look at the monitor directly behind him and stared defiantly ahead, looking in every way the perfect heavy - a jowly, arrogant, unapologetic Soviet bureaucrat.

One Soviet journalist told me that our video was the biggest propaganda blow ever suffered by the Kremlin during the Cold War, something from which the Soviets never fully recovered.

But within the last few years, additional taped evidence has become public that makes clear that I was given only selective information - some of the pilots' words and none of the comments of the ground controllers. Those full conversations reveal that the Russians believed the intruder aircraft was an American RC-135 reconnaissance plane, many of which flew routine missions in the area. The tapes, which are compiled in the final report of the International Civil Aviation Organization's investigation of the incident released in 1993 told me what I did not hear.

The tapes, the content of which U.S. government officials were aware of at the time of the shootdown, show that Osipovich could not identify the plane, and that he fired warning cannons and tipped his wings, an international signal to force the plane to land. All this failed to get the crew's attention. The controller said, "The target is military. As soon as it has violated state borders, destroy it. Arm your weapons . . . The target has violated the state border. Destroy the target."

Former U.S. officials involved in the coverup, who insist on anonymity, have told me that monitoring data was intentionally withheld from our U.N. tape. Beyond the propaganda value, the U.S. did not wish to tip the Soviets to the sophistication of its intelligence along the Soviet border. "Although untrue and unfair," one former State Department official told me, "it intimidated the Russians, and probably helped to prevent future such incidents and saved lives. We gave them a beating."

Flight 007 was a victim of the Cold War, and it proved that war could be very real and could lead to human casualties. Another casualty, always war's first, was the truth. Anything that worked was fair game. The story of Flight 007 will be remembered pretty much the way we told it in 1983, not the way it really happened. Technology may well spawn disinformation more insidious than any we have yet known. What replaces 1980s-style disinformation in the future may make it seem wholesome by comparison, and the press must be ever more vigilant.

Alvin Snyder is a former director of television for the U.S. Information Agency and author of "Warriors of Disinformation: American Propaganda, Soviet Lies and the Winning of the Cold War" (Arcade Publishing).

(c) Copyright 1996 The Washington Post Company
(Sunday Outlook Section)

Quick Links
U.S. Foreign Affairs in the New Information Age
By Alvin A. Snyder, Senior Fellow, Annenberg Washington Program in Communications Policy Studies at Northwestern Universirty
University of Southern California Center on Public Diplomacy
By Alvin A. Snyder, Senior Fellow

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » April 22nd, 2014, 10:39 pm

Summary?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 22nd, 2014, 10:46 pm

supercharged turbo wrote:Summary?

The captain of the Korean Airline plane was a spy for the USA and deliberately flew a passenger boeing 747 hundreds of miles off course to "macco" Soviet/Russian military installations.

The Russians blew it out of the sky.

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » April 23rd, 2014, 1:21 am

CNNs coverage has been annoying from day one.
Got fed up by day 3 and have totally lost interest in this plane.

Sorry but it's just how I feel. Cable news networks ESPECIALLY CNN totally dropped the ball on this one...creating stories when there weren't any-numerous "duh" moments-and reporting of downright foolishness.

May the families please find closure as soon as possible, dunno how much wonky reporting john public can stomach.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2014, 3:19 am

RASC wrote:CNNs coverage has been annoying from day one.
Got fed up by day 3 and have totally lost interest in this plane.

Sorry but it's just how I feel. Cable news networks ESPECIALLY CNN totally dropped the ball on this one...creating stories when there weren't any-numerous "duh" moments-and reporting of downright foolishness.

May the families please find closure as soon as possible, dunno how much wonky reporting john public can stomach.

True that, reminds me of trini fluffy media houses

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 23rd, 2014, 7:36 am

strange indeed that the US never say their satellites see any debris etc
you would think they have the highest powered satellites over that section of asia
covering north korea, china etc

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 23rd, 2014, 11:34 am

Yeah but the ocean is vast. If you don't know where to look, the KH satellites are useless.

fluffykinz
Ricer

Postby fluffykinz » April 23rd, 2014, 2:24 pm

They could look from the last place they had contact :-|

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 23rd, 2014, 2:26 pm

fluffykinz wrote:They could look from the last place they had contact :-|

the plane was off course for several hours before they realized what direction it was going
i think up to now, they not sure which direction it went

chillaxing
Street 2NR

Postby chillaxing » April 23rd, 2014, 3:34 pm

This incident makes technology look like it just went back in the stone age,which I doubt is the case cause somehow it looks like there is more to this than we may ever know,we the public is subjected to think what ever info the news releases to us... as accurate and we can only speculate around it but never be certain unless something more evident is unfold.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”