Forums

*** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: *** The OFFICIAL Bandit Shot Thread***

Postby sMASH » March 17th, 2021, 4:46 pm

another account says that the police made a routine stop, and the fellas opened fire and the police reciprocated the efforts in like manner, resulting in the guys being taken for medical treatment.
no mention of crashing.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 17th, 2021, 6:58 pm

oh sheldon cooper - dise sarcasm or not ? ... :|

Blaze d Chalice wrote:What going on with the spelling in that caption though?
I was trying to read that and my brain automatically fill in the word "dunce" after "fully"
Was that written by the 'sharer' or was that taken straight from homie's IG/Snapchat/TikTok?

And since no one want to address the next elephant:
A lot of these "injun" girls are wicked and badmind and like to chain up innocent Quamie to do their wickedness.
People like Sat Maraj would try to blame Quamie's wickedness on his upbringing/parents, and use this to discourage "injun" girls from dealing with Quamie.

In the long run that would work out better for Quamie, as he would be safe from the "injun" girls, but HE would unfortunately be painted as the bad guy.
What Sat should done if he wanted to discourage those dealings, is he should have told Quamie the truth, that he should stay away from those girls because many of them are wicked and just want to use him.

It would have the same effect but would be calling a spade, a spade, and not wrongly incriminating Quamie.

MarlonSam
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MarlonSam » March 20th, 2021, 12:18 pm

KM_2NR wrote:
bluefete wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:2 good boys were sent home in Enterprise

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 342&type=3

Technically they got shot in longdenville but same general area. Enterprise rather hot these days. This is the 3rd shooting in less than 2 weeks.

d fadda say he waz a good boi

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 21st, 2021, 9:12 pm

Dese days? Enterprise was always a shitbox.

And MarlonSam, yes he was.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » March 21st, 2021, 9:45 pm

Rovin wrote:oh sheldon cooper - dise sarcasm or not ? ... :|

In many "rural" areas some fellas still look at woman from other race as some kinda trophy.
(Not saying this one is a trophy, but one man's garbage....etc)
And these fellas (usually simps/incels/cuckolds/easily manipulated, emotional crybabies) will go out of the way to please the woman just so she won't leave them. Even down to the point if she say "if you doh lemme Focq Quami/Prakash, I go leave you" and the man would willingly oblige and even offer to clean up afterwards with his tongue.
Poor Dane (RIP Fly High King) here seemed to have been in that situation.

Sunita realised how easy she have Dane hook line and sinker, and chain up d forking man to go rob.
If she had said "Boy go find an honest job" he would have done so immediately, no questions asked. But no - as the one wearing the pants and having all the power in that relationship, she chose to make him rob. "Make him" because poor fella was in a trance.
Dane so dotish he eh even realise he was the one taken for the ride. Out there putting his life at risk while Sunita and the next one know he was easily expendable. The padna woulda kill Dane and dump he somewhere "Mon Jablo" forest and then he and Sunita would go by Jablo beach, up by the carat shed frames on the lil cliff and the padna woulda flex it out in she birthday suit for she birthday, eat roti, take a next flex out and then go home normal like nothing happened. Police would find Dane body, roti shop owner woulda recognize him, and padna and Sunita will bawl "Wayyye - so dais why he didn't want to lime wit me for my birthday???" and would be untouched. Well until she decide to set he up too.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » March 22nd, 2021, 8:55 am

mero wrote:So them fellas deliberately crash into police, start shooting, still eh hit nobody( fortunately) and still dead?

Real storm trooper business dey

You on to something. I thought was 2 different photos of the same fella.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 22nd, 2021, 12:50 pm

Well she making a jai for the one that got away. Must be real love there.

Very, very sad for the child (2years old) though. Father (Dane Boodoo) dead and mother (Chelsea Rampersad - 18 years)in jail.

Blaze d Chalice wrote:

In many "rural" areas some fellas still look at woman from other race as some kinda trophy.
And these fellas (usually simps/incels/cuckolds/easily manipulated, emotional crybabies) will go out of the way to please the woman just so she won't leave them. Even down to the point if she say "if you doh lemme Focq Quami/Prakash, I go leave you" and the man would willingly oblige and even offer to clean up afterwards with his tongue.

Sunita realised how easy she have Dane hook line and sinker, and chain up d forking man to go rob.
If she had said "Boy go find an honest job" he would have done so immediately, no questions asked. But no - as the one wearing the pants and having all the power in that relationship, she chose to make him rob. "Make him" because poor fella was in a trance.
Dane so dotish he eh even realise he was the one taken for the ride. Out there putting his life at risk while Sunita and the next one know he was easily expendable. The padna woulda kill Dane and dump he somewhere "Mon Jablo" forest and then he and Sunita would go by Jablo beach, up by the carat shed frames on the lil cliff and the padna woulda flex it out in she birthday suit for she birthday, eat roti, take a next flex out and then go home normal like nothing happened. Police would find Dane body, roti shop owner woulda recognize him, and padna and Sunita will bawl "Wayyye - so dais why he didn't want to lime wit me for my birthday???" and would be untouched. Well until she decide to set he up too.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 23rd, 2021, 8:25 am

Rural area you say? Dem Juanitas have man dotish in city areas too.
Blaze d Chalice wrote:

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 23rd, 2021, 9:41 pm

bluefete wrote:Wanna be white knight set me up.

wtf wrote:That is not the girl.

Oh well, burn the coal, you pay the toll.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 25th, 2021, 6:08 pm

So Sterling and Chappie funeral was buy one get one free for the Embalming Funeral.

What a waste.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 27th, 2021, 2:00 pm

popo share corn :|

Trinidad and Tobago Police Service

March 27th, 2021
MEDIA RELEASE

Man, 18, Killed Following Police-Involved Shooting in Trincity

One man was killed and another is on the run following a police-involved shooting in Trincity last night.
The deceased has been identified as 18-year-old JAMAL ANTOINE of Fourth Street, West Casselton Avenue, Trincity.
ANTOINE succumbed to injuries sustained during an exchange of gun fire at a Fourth Street, West Casselton Avenue, Trincity residence. ANTOINE was rushed to the Arima General Hospital where on the way there he succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead on arrival.
According to police reports, officers attached to the Northern Division Task Force (NDTF) Area Central, and Intelligence Unit, executed a search warrant at the location for arms and ammunition. While there, officers observed two men, who, upon seeing them attempted to flee.
When officers gave chase, they reportedly saw one suspect with a black and silver Glock 19 with an extended magazine which fell from his waist. The unidentified man escaped by leaping over a wall on the southern side of the premises. The firearm and fully loaded magazine were recovered.
Simultaneously, other officers on clearing a bedroom on the eastern side of the house were greeted by the another suspect who allegedly pointed a firearm in their direction. The officers gave verbal commands to the suspect to drop the weapon, however, the man reportedly failed to obey the officers’ orders.
The officers, fearful for their lives and in keeping with the TTPS’ Use of Force Policy, discharged several rounds at the man. He was then observed to have been hit about the body.
Police officers are alleged to have retrieved one black M&P Smith & Wesson Springfield 40 calibre firearm containing a magazine with 15 rounds of 40 calibre ammunition.
The scene was processed by crime scene investigators.
The shooting incident is currently under investigations which are being led by ASP Deonarine.
PLEASE SEE PHOTOGRAPHS WHICH ACCOMPANY THE RELEASE
Corporate Communications Unit
March 27th, 2021
END

https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/pho ... 953490219/

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceServiceT ... 880336595/

https://www.facebook.com/PoliceServiceT ... 4243669892

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 27th, 2021, 2:05 pm

man rub off the coating on the glock slide to make it silver lol

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 27th, 2021, 2:44 pm

somebody on fb posted : ...

This is a service weapon that is why the serial number on it is grind off like that

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 9th, 2021, 1:10 pm

So many things are happening today, it is hard to keep up.

Shakes: What going on in the southland boy?

I heard either 1 or 2 police cars were burnt by residents because the popo sent a drug-man home last evening.

"Dey too wicked"
https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.sooma ... 5748190961

Can't Upload
https://www.facebook.com/10000294273681 ... 1131335273

CAVA

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=283 ... 5817035840

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 9th, 2021, 2:36 pm

Cedros fisherman killed by cops
Carolyn Kissoon Apr 9, 2021

A 38-year-old Cedros fisherman was killed in a police related shooting this morning.

He was identified as Kern Richards, aka Carva.

Police said Richards was at his Icacos Village home when officers arrived to execute a search warrant at around 4.55am.

A report stated that Richards, who was in the company of his 25-year-old Venezuelan girlfriend, was in possession of a firearm and fired at the officers. He then attempted to escape by running at the back of the house.

The officers responded hitting Richards multiple times about the body.

The woman was not injured.

But relatives told the Express another story.

Relatives said Richards was not in possession of a firearm and did not shoot at the officers.

They claimed that Richards was executed.

His ex-wife, Kimberly Soomai, who live nearby shared her story with the Express.

“I am his ex-wife. We have a son together and we still have a good relationship. I live across the road from him. I was asleep and I heard about 10 shots. When I went across there I saw two police officers picking him up from the ground. One asked me where is the nearest hospital,” she said.

According to Soomai, four officers attached to the St Joseph Police Station went to Richards’ house and conducted a search.

“His girlfriend said the officers searched the house and (Richards) walked outside and was smoking a cigarette. The girlfriend was then taken inside by a female officer and then they heard the gunshots,” she said.

Richards, father of an 11-year-old son, was hit in the back and neck.

He was pronounced dead at the Point Fortin Hospital.

Icacos residents gathered at the family’s home at daybreak in protest against the killing.

The family is calling on Commissioner of Police Gary Griffith to launch a full investigation into Richards’ death.

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/c ... a1441.html

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 9th, 2021, 2:55 pm

fb has a vid of him lying dead in a pickup tray , his vene gf crying .... :| :| :|

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 9th, 2021, 4:36 pm

Rovin wrote:fb has a vid of him lying dead in a pickup tray , his vene gf crying .... :| :| :|

Haha

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 9th, 2021, 7:06 pm

Fly high king

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 9th, 2021, 7:34 pm

timelapse wrote:Fly high king
Was he really a king?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » April 9th, 2021, 7:37 pm

wtf wrote:
Was he really a king?

You ain't see how much gold he have on? The only thing missing was a golden crown on his head to seal the deal.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 9th, 2021, 7:44 pm

Once you have the medallion you issa king

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 9th, 2021, 9:13 pm

A trend I notice in these 'good boy' scenes. As long as the people in the area getting something, people more than willing to ignore the nastiness that producing the wealth. Same thing when Sandman get kill out, they say he was a good fella, had the shops in the area busy and people with bread in they hand.

Near election had a video of an old lady in Tobago talking about the 'generational curse' that comes from taking blood money. Long time that value system kept the crime down. We didn't need police with assault rifles back then.

Nowadays nobody has respect for anybody else so the concept of blood money no longer exists.

Man killing out others, bringing drugs, guns, smuggling criminals, sex trafficking in girls and the villagers in full see-no-evil, hear-no-evil, speak-no-evil mode.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 9th, 2021, 9:41 pm

wtf wrote:
Was he really a king?

King kong

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 9th, 2021, 10:50 pm

nice engines on his boats

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 9th, 2021, 10:53 pm

If you know how i hate when they say this eh.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 10th, 2021, 7:23 am

Yeah me too,Iol.But max, you supposed to be sympathetic to this one.He does bring in your friends

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 10th, 2021, 7:38 am

timelapse wrote:Yeah me too,Iol.But max, you supposed to be sympathetic to this one.He does bring in your friends
Probably that's why Max calling him a king.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 10th, 2021, 8:25 am

I calling him a king re:zesser memorials

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 10th, 2021, 10:14 am

Yea nothing suspicious about officers from St Joseph going Icacos and killing a man!!!

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » April 10th, 2021, 11:20 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Yea nothing suspicious about officers from St Joseph going Icacos and killing a man!!!
Open door policy. If a criminal from Arima goes to Chaguanas and commits a crime who you expect to investigate and lock him up?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”