Re: SC Dana Seetahal murder - 11 men charged Pg.34

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 5th, 2020, 6:17 am

shogun wrote:
88sins wrote:
redmanjp wrote:6 years today and no justice

RIP!

20 years later Akiel still waiting on justice
Dana have to wait she turn.

Turn? Justice has to be exclusive to any parameter?

6 years already, yes.

Might be another 6 before we even reach close to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 5th, 2020, 7:24 am

The young boys evidence was burned, the guy said they were instructed to do so by the political directorate.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 5th, 2020, 7:42 am

Redman wrote:The young boys evidence was burned, the guy said they were instructed to do so by the political directorate.

So the "young boy" mouth stitch up like yours when PNM corruption is being discussed? :roll:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 5th, 2020, 7:46 am

meanwhile them carapo muslims going strong as ever and control a large sector of illegal quarrying

I thought GG say he was gonna crackdown on dat

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 5th, 2020, 8:19 am

only have one illegal quarrying boss. Them carapo men into other things now

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 12th, 2020, 7:36 pm

:drinking:
Attachments
IMG-20200712-WA0078.jpg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 12th, 2020, 7:56 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote::drinking:
Another email gate.

Elite ppl disparate

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » July 12th, 2020, 8:01 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Another email gate.

Elite ppl disparate
Ask Anil!!!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 12th, 2020, 11:28 pm

mero wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Another email gate.

Elite ppl disparate
Ask Anil!!!

Anil is UNC?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 13th, 2020, 12:05 am

T&T laws allow for plea bargaining for murder?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 13th, 2020, 12:07 am

De Dragon wrote:T&T laws allow for plea bargaining for murder?
Ent email gate was true in PNM ppl minds

Then plea bargain for muder must be true

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » July 13th, 2020, 12:22 am

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » July 13th, 2020, 2:08 am

Now he decide to talk !

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » July 13th, 2020, 2:47 am

Cantmis wrote:Now he decide to talk !

not only him, talk brings talk

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 13th, 2020, 5:10 am

Timing in yuh mc

Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Keyser Soze » July 13th, 2020, 7:16 am

best time to talk... obviously a deal was offered.
hope he knows either way its a death sentence.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 13th, 2020, 7:44 am

Keyser Soze wrote:

One of the accused has already turned State witness in exchange for a lesser charge. Can any of the other accused follow suit? I can't remember this happening before.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » July 13th, 2020, 11:46 am

He was waiting to see the outcome of the inquiry etc,he gave them real rope,he tried his best to protect them .

There's always room for bargains in law,its all about saving the court's time..

Bricks are being shat and let the chips fall where they may,people are too sick in this lil country.

Personally I never recovered from this, grew up on Dana,my dad admired that lil woman as he would call her.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » July 13th, 2020, 12:07 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

One of the accused has already turned State witness in exchange for a lesser charge. Can any of the other accused follow suit? I can't remember this happening before.

Clint Huggins followed by Levi Morris is one example

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 1st, 2020, 12:42 pm

Study this article from Malaysia...

New Twist in the Political Murder for hire in Trinidad and Tobago

At 12:05 am on May 4 th 2014 attorney Dana Seetahal was shot 5 times and killed while driving home in Woodbrook, Trinidad and Tobago.

Dana Saroop Seetahal, Senior Counsel, was born on July 8, 1955 in Trinidad and Tobago. On July 24, 2015, 11 men were arrested and charged with her murder.

Ms. Seetahal was a distinguished lawyer and a former Senator in the Trinidad and Tobago parliament. She was a United Nations Fellow, Commonwealth Foundation Fellow, Fulbright Fellow, author of a well regarded criminal law text and had several publications in international legal journals.

Ms. Seetahal was known as a fierce and uncompromising attorney and at the time of her death she had been investigating allegations of government corruption, including the infamous Life Sport program which it was alleged had made millions in dubious payments.

The line minister for the program was forced to resign by the then Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar shortly after Ms. Seetahal’s killing.

The leader of the group charged with Ms. Seetahal’s murder is Rajaee Ali, the former Life Sport Coordinator. Some of the other men charged with Ms. Seetahal were also major beneficiaries of the Life Sport program.

Explosive new information has now come to light that may provide the motive and intent behind the distinguished attorney’s brutal murder.

What has surfaced from friendly foreign intelligence services are intercepted messages and phone conversations, including a secret unknown recording made from cellphones in Trinidad and Florida, USA.

They include recent intercepts of conversations between the chief accused Rajaee Ali and a journalist in which Rajaee Ali threatened to reveal those responsible for ordering and financing Ms. Seetahal’s murder.

With the new evidence that has come to light and the testimony of some of the murder accused who may now become state witnesses, it is likely that additional arrests may soon be made in the case.

An additional factor is that Trinidad and Tobago has a two party system with elections due on August 10th . The fact that the accused were closely associated with the current opposition party adds a political dimension to this criminal case.

The International Community, in particular the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association has urged the Government of Trinidad and Tobago to speed up investigations and bring the Conspirators and all those involved to justice.

Source: https://malaysiadateline.com/new-twist- ... nd-tobago/

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2020, 1:17 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Study this article from Malaysia...

New Twist in the Political Murder for hire in Trinidad and Tobago

At 12:05 am on May 4 th 2014 attorney Dana Seetahal was shot 5 times and killed while driving home in Woodbrook, Trinidad and Tobago.

Dana Saroop Seetahal, Senior Counsel, was born on July 8, 1955 in Trinidad and Tobago. On July 24, 2015, 11 men were arrested and charged with her murder.

Ms. Seetahal was a distinguished lawyer and a former Senator in the Trinidad and Tobago parliament. She was a United Nations Fellow, Commonwealth Foundation Fellow, Fulbright Fellow, author of a well regarded criminal law text and had several publications in international legal journals.

Ms. Seetahal was known as a fierce and uncompromising attorney and at the time of her death she had been investigating allegations of government corruption, including the infamous Life Sport program which it was alleged had made millions in dubious payments.

The line minister for the program was forced to resign by the then Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar shortly after Ms. Seetahal’s killing.

The leader of the group charged with Ms. Seetahal’s murder is Rajaee Ali, the former Life Sport Coordinator. Some of the other men charged with Ms. Seetahal were also major beneficiaries of the Life Sport program.

Explosive new information has now come to light that may provide the motive and intent behind the distinguished attorney’s brutal murder.

What has surfaced from friendly foreign intelligence services are intercepted messages and phone conversations, including a secret unknown recording made from cellphones in Trinidad and Florida, USA.

They include recent intercepts of conversations between the chief accused Rajaee Ali and a journalist in which Rajaee Ali threatened to reveal those responsible for ordering and financing Ms. Seetahal’s murder.

With the new evidence that has come to light and the testimony of some of the murder accused who may now become state witnesses, it is likely that additional arrests may soon be made in the case.

An additional factor is that Trinidad and Tobago has a two party system with elections due on August 10th . The fact that the accused were closely associated with the current opposition party adds a political dimension to this criminal case.

The International Community, in particular the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association has urged the Government of Trinidad and Tobago to speed up investigations and bring the Conspirators and all those involved to justice.

Source: https://malaysiadateline.com/new-twist- ... nd-tobago/
Sounds like 1% media providing all the reports without creditable edvedence.

Amazing how the media gets hold of so call critcal infor when top notch secret service can't even find a match stick in a match box.

The writing style is that of local lazy reporters and not of international reporting.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 1st, 2020, 6:33 pm

Zoom you rel fulla sheit with the old tag lines and labels,this is no joke,you supporting sheit in the name of race,even to the detriment of good people from your own race..down with them and down with you if this is what you support,seems like theres no escape this time..

The people you support are going to be exposed and automatically so are you for supporting them.

Those people are the real danger to the country not the ketch asss pnm children you always talking about,they easy to fix,but how do you fix such organized premeditated power hungry and corrupt small cockk evil parading as good and wholesome ?

And I am certain its Rowley Gary et al that's preventing this from exploding before election,because that's not the victory they want,learn about class zoom..you and some of your people have a long way to go bro.

Take a rest zoom..

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 1st, 2020, 6:49 pm

And the big mouth man from Life Sport pontificating all over the place.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2020, 6:55 pm

VII wrote:Zoom you rel fulla sheit with the old tag lines and labels,this is no joke,you supporting sheit in the name of race,even to the detriment of good people from your own race..down with them and down with you if this is what you support,seems like theres no escape this time..

The people you support are going to be exposed and automatically so are you for supporting them.

Those people are the real danger to the country not the ketch asss pnm children you always talking about,they easy to fix,but how do you fix such organized premeditated power hungry and corrupt small cockk evil parading as good and wholesome ?

And I am certain its Rowley Gary et al that's preventing this from exploding before election,because that's not the victory they want,learn about class zoom..you and some of your people have a long way to go bro.

Take a rest zoom..
You know me ?

You know my race ?

You know my people?

You like others are not certain of nothing

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 1st, 2020, 8:35 pm

bluefete wrote:And the big mouth man from Life Sport pontificating all over the place.

That's how dem big fly does beat up before dey dead ..flying all by de swat and running into hand an ting.

Hes a joke..and his party is a joke, the like of which T&T wants no part of ever again..

Dana Dana Dana,my dad from pashley street laventille loved that woman,and I grew up to love and admire her also....

Laventille people didnt kill Dana..

PNM people didnt kill Dana..
Last edited by VII on August 1st, 2020, 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 1st, 2020, 8:47 pm

zoom rader wrote:
VII wrote:Zoom you rel fulla sheit with the old tag lines and labels,this is no joke,you supporting sheit in the name of race,even to the detriment of good people from your own race..down with them and down with you if this is what you support,seems like theres no escape this time..

Take a rest zoom..
You know me ?

You know my race ?

You know my people?

All of that is irrelevant

What is relevant however is the content of your posts.

That says enough.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2020, 8:58 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Take a rest zoom..
You know me ?

You know my race ?

You know my people?

That says enough.
I don't support PNM ppl behaviour and I am anti PNM. I will not sugar coat any thing. I post how I see it.

If you all don't like it then kiss my black arse.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 1st, 2020, 9:07 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Take a rest zoom..
You know me ?

You know my race ?

You know my people?

That says enough.
I don't support PNM ppl behaviour and I am anti PNM. I will not sugar coat any thing. I post how I see it.

If you all don't like it then kiss my black arse.

Now everyone is certain of you, your race and your people.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 1st, 2020, 9:22 pm

Zoom we know your ass is black,we've all had Indian girls too yinno,and they just love dey douglar and dey African,and we love them too..we all black..indians ,Africans and Douglars..

But glad you know you black too..

You not looking too bright beyond low level 1% and anti PNM rants..

Time to stand up for Dana ...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2020, 10:20 pm

VII wrote:Zoom we know your ass is black,we've all had Indian girls too yinno,and they just love dey douglar and dey African,and we love them too..we all black..indians ,Africans and Douglars..

But glad you know you black too..

You not looking too bright beyond low level 1% and anti PNM rants..

Time to stand up for Dana ...
Dana is just one of the many thousands that got murdered and should not have happened.

I cannot focus on just her when we have thousands of others that got kiiled the same way and are not sloved or police don't care to slove.

You can't have a preference. What this is saying that not all murder cases is treated the same way.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”