Forums

ISIS in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: ISIS in T&T?

Postby Dave » March 28th, 2023, 10:29 am

While I may not agree with full repatriation, isn't this very similar to illegal immigrants ending up here and bringing their ills to a society with enough ills.
Bring "ours" back and ship "not ours" to where they came from.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 28th, 2023, 10:45 am

Dave wrote:While I may not agree with full repatriation, isn't this very similar to illegal immigrants ending up here and bringing their ills to a society with enough ills.

Well Dave, it depends.

There is a major difference between innocent immigrants fleeing from an economic crisis and those coming here with a confirmed background of terrorism.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » March 28th, 2023, 10:58 am

Dave wrote:While I may not agree with full repatriation, isn't this very similar to illegal immigrants ending up here and bringing their ills to a society with enough ills.

When I heard the break down of the numbers it children heavy, something like 80% of them are children.

The adults I could give no sheit about - they fully well left here knowing what they going there but kids really need the protection and assistance of the state. However they would also need lots of help thereafter (mental) and I'm just not sure this country has that on offer.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 28th, 2023, 11:28 am

I just read a letter to the editor along these lines - wayyyyy sah: Click on link.

https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/let ... bf4cb.html

MaxPower wrote:Steups

I don’t want them here. All citizens should be aware of their names and locations. No business should hire them, but i guess our Muslim Communities may feel obligated or pressured to do so.

Keep the terrorist ISIS children away from schools eliminating the the high risk of influence on our children.

In before all the sad stories and interviews which most will be lies and sympathy seeking. This is one of the most disgusting pieces lf news i have ever heard.

Dizzy28 wrote:

When I heard the break down of the numbers it children heavy, something like 80% of them are children.

The adults I could give no sheit about - they fully well left here knowing what they going there but kids really need the protection and assistance of the state. However they would also need lots of help thereafter (mental) and I'm just not sure this country has that on offer.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 28th, 2023, 11:35 am

Someone check on Lionel and see if he suffered a heart attack after reading this news clip

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”