TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple - Cryptocurrency in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eitech
punchin NOS

Re: Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple Anyone?

Postby eitech » September 23rd, 2021, 9:25 pm

Sinz wrote:
eitech wrote:
Sinz wrote:Are there any penalties when the banks find out you're purchasing BTC or USDT with their cards? Is it that they just start blocking such transactions from happening in the future or do they penalize you by block usage of your card all together?

If you are purchasing through a website sometimes the merchant is on their list of restricted merchants. If you ask them to unblock the card they tell you flat no

But is it that they will block or disable your card from any and all purchase? Not just crypto? Just want to make sure that if I'm found doing it that my card isn't fully locked from all uses.

Na they will only block the restricted merchant and not the whole card in general

The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby The_Honourable » September 23rd, 2021, 11:22 pm

eitech wrote:
Sinz wrote:
eitech wrote:
Sinz wrote:Are there any penalties when the banks find out you're purchasing BTC or USDT with their cards? Is it that they just start blocking such transactions from happening in the future or do they penalize you by block usage of your card all together?

If you are purchasing through a website sometimes the merchant is on their list of restricted merchants. If you ask them to unblock the card they tell you flat no

But is it that they will block or disable your card from any and all purchase? Not just crypto? Just want to make sure that if I'm found doing it that my card isn't fully locked from all uses.

Na they will only block the restricted merchant and not the whole card in general

Yeah they have a restricted list of crypto merchants and block them.

Now if you try using your card multiple times and all the transactions fail, then your card will be locked as a security measure. The bank will call you to confirm if you were the one attempting those transactions. Once you confirm, they unlock the card but will tell you that those transactions are high risk and are not allowed on their platform at the moment.

Sinz
Street 2NR

Postby Sinz » September 24th, 2021, 5:17 pm

Ok I see. Understood. Thanks for the info guys.

Sinz
Street 2NR

Postby Sinz » September 27th, 2021, 9:41 am

One more quick question guys.

Is there any way for someone banking with example FCB to check their US balance on their card? Maybe via online banking, or by calling the CC center? Is it even advisable to call and find out (thinking if they check the balance they may see the purchase history etc).

The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby The_Honourable » September 27th, 2021, 11:12 am

Sinz wrote:One more quick question guys.

Is there any way for someone banking with example FCB to check their US balance on their card? Maybe via online banking, or by calling the CC center? Is it even advisable to call and find out (thinking if they check the balance they may see the purchase history etc).

Not possible at this point for now. I think FCB are other banks are working on that as a feature for their online banking platforms.

You can call the CC center to know your US allocation on your CC and then monitor how much you spend. I know that on or around the 16th of each month they refresh the allocation but I don't know if it is for specific cards or all FCB credit cards in general.

mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby mero » September 27th, 2021, 11:15 am

Banks don't care what u buy with your cc unless is co mingling, laundering or u trying some sheit.

Fcb reduce their cc limits again In sept.. BTC merchant slowly getting shut down one by one.. binance for sure and mercuyo.

Yes u can call to find out your remaining us bal.

2WNBoost
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby 2WNBoost » September 27th, 2021, 4:19 pm

Change banks and you will be able to see what’s owing and what’s available on the CC

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”