TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

$26000 Vibrating Chair For TTEC Chairwoman.....

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Crackpot
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: $26000 Vibrating Chair For TTEC Chairwoman.....

Postby Crackpot » April 13th, 2015, 7:38 pm

Nowadays dese UNC woman cyah help but siddong pon something big and black that vibrates them rell goooooood..... 8-)

Rowley for Prez :drinking:

Kalisnakov
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Kalisnakov » April 13th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Crackpot wrote:Nowadays dese UNC woman cyah help but siddong pon something big and black that vibrates them rell goooooood..... 8-)

Rowley for Prez :drinking:

^^^^^
R u talkin abt a shoe lace? Hard on d 2 end n soft in d center.........

1UZFE
punchin NOS

Postby 1UZFE » April 13th, 2015, 10:25 pm

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » April 13th, 2015, 11:58 pm

Even Nizam Baksh says nothing surprises him anymore... we reach where we going yea.This government of incompetent people only have a few days left, thank God !

Trinbagoviews
Street 2NR

Postby Trinbagoviews » April 14th, 2015, 8:46 am

zoom rader wrote:
*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:Y is it so easy for the govt of they day to choose the board of directors and chairman of different state own companies.....there should be some legislation to prevent easy jobs for family members of politicians in power .........

Sushila better enjoy her chair cause if the PNM comes back in power she and mark would both need new chairs....lol......

Sell all state own companies and problems solved.
Government has no right running a business.

Excellent point there Mr Rader.

The Public Sector Is The Most Fertile Environment For Nepotism, Discrimination and Ineptitude
http://bit.ly/1aqTqLY

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » April 14th, 2015, 8:59 am

No wonder they were requesting a rate increase :shock:

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 14th, 2015, 9:16 am

Trinbagoviews wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:Y is it so easy for the govt of they day to choose the board of directors and chairman of different state own companies.....there should be some legislation to prevent easy jobs for family members of politicians in power .........

Sushila better enjoy her chair cause if the PNM comes back in power she and mark would both need new chairs....lol......

The Public Sector Is The Most Fertile Environment For Nepotism, Discrimination and Ineptitude

The majority of state companies earn no revenues and thus the private sector will not purchase them.
Apart from the finance, utilities, energy and state enterprises that have a real estate aspect (e TecK, Udecott, Port of Port of Spain) which of the remaining hundred or so can be privatized?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 14th, 2015, 9:24 am

Trinbagoviews wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I wouldnt sell.

I believe the state should continue to benefit from whatever profits can be derived from the business in the operation of the economy.

Also we should retain control where necessary of certain sectors.

Using NP as an example sell 49% to a private sector operating co...ceding full operational control and an agreed dividend split.

Remove the Minister/Cabinet oversite except in terms of annual review to benchmark strategic achievement.

BRZ
Riding on 16's

Postby BRZ » April 14th, 2015, 9:28 am

my what short memories we have, like a politician staying at the Hilton and running up a bill for a cool half a MILLION!

SimSimmer69
3NE 2NR for life

Postby SimSimmer69 » April 14th, 2015, 12:26 pm

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » April 14th, 2015, 12:45 pm

[quote="*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN]"]Y is it so easy for the govt of they day to choose the board of directors and chairman of different state own companies.....there should be some legislation to prevent easy jobs for family members of politicians in power .........

Excellent point here...really disgusting to see these people sucking the life out of this country. I don't think the problem is always the competency or the selected bunch but the message it carries to hard working individuals of these companies who are working assiduously in the attainment of higher qualifications with the hope of a promotion or otherwise. Very demotivating to many.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » April 14th, 2015, 12:47 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Good point. I believe that we are heading in that direction.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » April 14th, 2015, 12:55 pm

racedriverpro wrote:

Excellent point here...really disgusting to see these people sucking the life out of this country. I don't think the problem is always the competency or the selected bunch but the message it carries to hard working individuals of these companies who are working assiduously in the attainment of higher qualifications with the hope of a promotion or otherwise. Very demotivating to many.

Bro I have a padna....the man moving normal normal in this dead end job which he has.....he is a PNMite btw....anyways..kool story...he told me about the good days which he enjoyed when PNM was in power....I didnt believe his story though until he brought a financial statement magazine from a state company and showed me a double page colour photo of the board of directors......shocking to me I see meh boy standing in the middle wearing his tuxedo suit....man wtf......he was a member of this board.......due to his family connections with the PNM......well meh boy waiting anxiously to get back in after elections....to throw away his old jeans and jump back in the tuxedo...... :?

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » April 14th, 2015, 12:59 pm

Wait nah isn't this the same woman allyuh was calling a tranny in another thread?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 14th, 2015, 1:32 pm

*$kїđž![TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:
racedriverpro wrote:

Bro I have a padna....the man moving normal normal in this dead end job which he has.....he is a PNMite btw....anyways..kool story...he told me about the good days which he enjoyed when PNM was in power....I didnt believe his story though until he brought a financial statement magazine from a state company and showed me a double page colour photo of the board of directors......shocking to me I see meh boy standing in the middle wearing his tuxedo suit....man wtf......he was a member of this board.......due to his family connections with the PNM......well meh boy waiting anxiously to get back in after elections....to throw away his old jeans and jump back in the tuxedo...... :?

Nothing new there. I tried explaining this once.
Remember when Lenny Saith wife who was on a state board and got arrested for stealing in the US. Later claiming she had mental problems.

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » April 14th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Remember when Lenny Saith million dollar debt got forgiven? But they harassing the small man for he lil cacadah...

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 17th, 2019, 12:06 pm

And yet we have schools that can’t get funding for necessary cleaning supplies,we have offices that need air conditioning, we have roads that are riddled with potholes and seemingly have no money for wasa to fix them, BUT we have a $26,000 frigging chair for someone in power.
Wake up people, and really pull that stupid blindfold of cultural tribal voting and racial separation from over your eyes and look at what is happening.

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » November 17th, 2019, 4:53 pm

holy bump batman

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 17th, 2019, 5:03 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:And yet we have schools that can’t get funding for necessary cleaning supplies,we have offices that need air conditioning, we have roads that are riddled with potholes and seemingly have no money for wasa to fix them, BUT we have a $26,000 frigging chair for someone in power.
Wake up people, and really pull that stupid blindfold of cultural tribal voting and racial separation from over your eyes and look at what is happening.
You do realize this is an almost 5 year old article ?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 17th, 2019, 5:17 pm

Comment is still spot on though

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 17th, 2019, 6:48 pm

Redman wrote:Comment is still spot on though
Except that given the rapid depreciation on office equipment no one sitting on a $26,000 chair anymore

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 17th, 2019, 7:04 pm

the motors must be burn out by now. :fadein:

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » November 18th, 2019, 8:12 pm

zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
clone101 wrote:yet still the hospitals can't have new bed !

Not the government fault if ppl choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle.
KFC vs Hospital beds, choose one

Zr once again you prove that you are the kant of the dentury and a blind pp sheep. Supposd you get in an accident and need to be hospitialised how d hell does that equated to eating kfc ????? Have you ever been to some wards at SFGH and witness the deplorabe conditions that exist at some of the wards, yet this pp govt and their family znd friend selected boardmembers continue to waste our money. Thank God electoons are close to votd those unsuitable creatures out of office at last and not a second too soon

If u took time to read the reports of the number of ppl that occupy the hospital beds are the ones that choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle.
Theses are the ppl that live on fast foods, alcohol, do not excise have high blood pressure, hearth problems, sugar. All of which are linked to the type of foods trinis eats.
These ppl are the reason why beds are occupied. You dumb kant

I does think ZR trolling sometimes, or just being an edgelord

Then he does back up his outlandish statements and it does make sense.

Trinidad is the fattest island in the caribbean. It makes sense that the healthcare system would be strained as well. Just take a look at how much fat people you see on a daily basis.

Most of trinidad is in the yellow-red area.

Tell me I wrong.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2019, 8:47 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Zr once again you prove that you are the kant of the dentury and a blind pp sheep. Supposd you get in an accident and need to be hospitialised how d hell does that equated to eating kfc ????? Have you ever been to some wards at SFGH and witness the deplorabe conditions that exist at some of the wards, yet this pp govt and their family znd friend selected boardmembers continue to waste our money. Thank God electoons are close to votd those unsuitable creatures out of office at last and not a second too soon

If u took time to read the reports of the number of ppl that occupy the hospital beds are the ones that choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle.
Theses are the ppl that live on fast foods, alcohol, do not excise have high blood pressure, hearth problems, sugar. All of which are linked to the type of foods trinis eats.

Trinidad is the fattest island in the caribbean. It makes sense that the healthcare system would be strained as well. Just take a look at how much fat people you see on a daily basis.

Tell me I wrong.
Why is Trinidad fat?

No more cane cutters, so no more aerobic and fat burning exercise. Old injuns use to live to 85 plus now they lucky to make it to 60.

Old injun diet was sometimes just plain Roti and butter, carbs and fat. What they ate they burnt if off while most folk asleep.

Now we have some mapiee injuns and dhal belly injuns.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 19th, 2019, 4:29 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Tell me I wrong.

Tobago people " fattest "

A PNM Minister say they "round like a butter ball turkey "..

Trini people just big boned .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 19th, 2019, 7:34 am

^^^ Buss5hit, there is no such thing as being big boned.

Fat is fat and it comes from what you eat and lack of an active lifestyle

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 19th, 2019, 7:43 am

have no fear carnival coming- so the magical exercise period coming where 50% or more of them Obese women believe that they go back to normal and under weight in one month of walking the savannah will start. But thats after they sit on their oversized behinds and consume a few hams and eggnog for the xmas season.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”