this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges

Postby timelapse » November 17th, 2022, 12:29 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Burroughs supposedly use to eradicate competition

just like a few high level police we have currently

looking in from the outside...yuh might say corruption is corruption is corruption

but when you in them fellas position, and corruption is the game they dealing with

is either you in or you out

and if you use the ill gotten money to benefit the poor and the citizens at large....then are you a bad person?

if you "steal" or "receive" 100 million from a corrupt organisation and then you spend 80mil to uplift and benefit poor people

are you a bad person? yes you pocket 20mil for yourself.

but the good deeds that 80mil do.....that never would have been done.....
That 80 million,or even a billion does no good in the hands of the poor.
They will either
spend it in the businesses of the rich
Invest it in the businesses of the rich
Or save it in the banks of the rich.

The rich win either way.

And is still ill gotten money from the poison that Dole used to peddle for Pablo Escobar.
Coke money is blood money.
I rather be starving than get a cut of that.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » November 17th, 2022, 12:31 pm

there have been stories that Jack have info on almost all politicians including high up current officials/ministers.

if i was he ... i woulda start bussing mark left right and centre.- press conferences

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 17th, 2022, 12:36 pm

death365 wrote:there have been stories that Jack have info on almost all politicians including high up current officials/ministers.

if i was he ... i woulda start bussing mark left right and centre.- press conferences

as far as i know its Jack bring down the UNC when kamla and them turn on him

plenty inside information on all them MP's start to leak publicly

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 17th, 2022, 12:44 pm

He will publish a book from in jail.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 17th, 2022, 12:47 pm

timelapse wrote:

looking in from the outside...yuh might say corruption is corruption is corruption

but when you in them fellas position, and corruption is the game they dealing with

and if you use the ill gotten money to benefit the poor and the citizens at large....then are you a bad person?

if you "steal" or "receive" 100 million from a corrupt organisation and then you spend 80mil to uplift and benefit poor people

They will either

The rich win either way.

And is still ill gotten money from the poison that Dole used to peddle for Pablo Escobar.

kinda senseless argument you have there

its the rich that have businesses, that import goods, that build houses, that provide services.

so if the poor get fed and lives get improved......then they come out better than before not so?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 17th, 2022, 12:48 pm

idk na, i wanna say Jack not going to see a day in jail and this will blow over and be delayed a next 10 years when worldcup is over

but the USA is a vengeful beyotch

if dey want yuh, they will kidnap yuh in the middle of the night and yuh wake up in a court house in miami (roger khan)

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 17th, 2022, 12:52 pm

Recap of a long list:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Warner_(football_executive)#Corruption_allegations

But specifically for this USA extradition case:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_FIFA_corruption_case
In 2015, U.S. federal prosecutors disclosed cases of corruption by officials and associates connected with the Fédération internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.

Near the end of May 2015, fourteen people were indicted in connection with an investigation by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division (IRS-CI) into wire fraud, racketeering, and money laundering. The United States Attorney General simultaneously announced the unsealing of the indictments and the prior guilty pleas by four football executives and two corporations.

The investigation revolved around collusion between officials of continental football bodies CONMEBOL (South America) and CONCACAF (Caribbean, Central and North America), and sports marketing executives. The sports marketing executives were holders of media and marketing rights for high-profile international competitions including the Americas' FIFA World Cup qualifying tournaments, and showpiece tournaments CONCACAF Gold Cup and Copa América.

CONCACAF President Jeffrey Webb, also serving president of the Cayman Islands Football Association, was arrested in connection with the investigation, as were two sitting FIFA Executive Committee members: Eduardo Li of the Costa Rican Football Federation and Eugenio Figueredo, formerly of the Uruguayan Football Association, and former CONMEBOL President Nicolás Leoz. The investigation lasted several years, with the first arrest, of former CONCACAF president Jack Warner's son Daryll, made in July 2013.[1][2]

In total, seven then-current FIFA officials were arrested at the Hotel Baur au Lac in Zürich on 27 May. They were preparing to attend the 65th FIFA Congress, which was scheduled to include the election of the president of FIFA.[3] They were expected to be extradited to the United States on suspicion of receiving US$150 million in bribes.[3] There was also a simultaneous raid on the CONCACAF headquarters in Miami,[4] and later, two further men handed themselves in to police for arrest: Jack Warner and marketing executive Alejandro Burzaco.[5][6] Two further arrests of FIFA officials at the hotel occurred in December 2015.[7]

Everyone on the list was arrested, surrendered, convicted or plead guilty. Jack Warner alone on the outside on bail. Because Trinidad is a safe haven for corruption.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » November 17th, 2022, 12:56 pm

death365 wrote:there have been stories that Jack have info on almost all politicians including high up current officials/ministers.

Ent GG claiming the same thing to, so far is just some hot air about hinds and ful. Most likely jack may be dead before he make a jail, man is 78 inno

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 17th, 2022, 12:57 pm

Jack will not serve a day.

He's gonna sing for his supper and roll on other people, local and otherwise.

It have plenty people in hot seats who cold sweating ATM

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 17th, 2022, 12:59 pm

jack have REAL info and he never squeal

not just locals

i wouldnt be surprised if he commit suicide Epstein style

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 17th, 2022, 1:01 pm

alfa wrote:

Ent GG claiming the same thing to, so far is just some hot air about hinds and ful. Most likely jack may be dead before he make a jail, man is 78 inno

realistically, it have NO benefit in giving out the information he has . the information is much more valuable when he can use it as a bargaining chip.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 17th, 2022, 1:03 pm

One should note that the FBI builds a really strong case and covers loopholes well before they ever reach arrest and court. Federal prosecutors have an over 95% conviction rate when the FBI is involved. Unless he has something to trade with the AG to stay out of prison, don't be fooled that the FBI and the USA federal courts are like Trinidad's accepted corruption culture and case calling next 20 years.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 17th, 2022, 1:05 pm

maj. tom wrote:One should note that the FBI builds a really strong case and covers loopholes well before they ever reach arrest and court. Federal prosecutors have an over 95% conviction rate when the FBI is involved. Unless he has something to trade with the AG to stay out of prison, don't be fooled that the FBI and the USA federal courts are like Trinidad's accepted corruption culture and case calling next 20 years.

Jeffrey Webb, disgraced former FIFA vice president, and CONCACAF and Cayman Islands Football Association president, still has not been sentenced six years after he was arrested in Zürich, Switzerland for his involvement in a global football corruption scandal.

Today (27 May) marked six years since Webb was first arrested. He later pleaded guilty to seven charges including racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering. Webb, however, has successfully petitioned US courts to postpone his sentencing 11 times. Most recently, Webb was due to be sentenced on 22 March in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York but that has been adjourned to 7 Dec.

Webb, who is now banned for life from FIFA, was a key player in the case that now involves more than 40 former high-ranking officials in world football’s governing body.

Webb has not returned to his native Cayman Islands since his arrest and the sentencing postponements have prevented Cayman Islands authorities from seeking his extradition in relation to another ongoing legal matter.

Webb has agreed to pay multiple fines totalling US$6.7 million.

okie dokie

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 17th, 2022, 1:18 pm

Hang Jack

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 17th, 2022, 1:34 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
timelapse wrote:

They will either

The rich win either way.

kinda senseless argument you have there

its the rich that have businesses, that import goods, that build houses, that provide services.

so if the poor get fed and lives get improved......then they come out better than before not so?
Their lives are not improved in any way that is worthwhile.
Give a man a fish vs. teach a man how to fish.

Would you teach a poor person off the street how to do your line of business for free knowing that you inadvertently created your own competition ? Which would stop him from being poor,that or buying groceries for him?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 17th, 2022, 1:51 pm

besides just being taught to do something, you have to have the drive and ambition to do it

most persons dont have that ambition, whether they get the opportunity or not

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 17th, 2022, 1:55 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:besides just being taught to do something, you have to have the drive and ambition to do it

most persons dont have that ambition, whether they get the opportunity or not
My point exactly.No amount of free money will improve their lives in any significant way.
Any kind of Robin Hood money is hush money.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » November 17th, 2022, 2:06 pm

jack seeing jail before the airport folks?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 17th, 2022, 2:27 pm

a slight improvement like running water or perhaps even a working toilet compared to no water and a latrine....

is a massive improvement rather than nothing

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 17th, 2022, 2:28 pm

That series on Netflix is a real eye opener! Jack would quicker talk and cut deals instead of going to jail

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 17th, 2022, 2:37 pm

i say i was gonna wait until i watch out blindspot to take in the netflix series but like i guh hadda watch it asap

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 17th, 2022, 3:33 pm

it’s only 4 shows but after the first 2 you get the idea of everything

i worked for a company which was a supplier to 2001 u17 world cup we hosted
was same kinda bobol scenes
stadia construction bobol
his sons companies controlled the third party stuff

it’s the same recipe they use everywhere and countries are dying to host the event at all costs

olympics are same pattern

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » November 17th, 2022, 3:44 pm

The USA desire to police FIFA has always seemed peculiar to me.
At the end of the day all concerned are way above 'my pay grade'.
When Trump come back Jack probably will get amnesty.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 17th, 2022, 4:26 pm

uncle sam like to "run things"
and it must have come as a big shock that chuck blazer could pull off such racket all this time and nobody in usa following until late

the usa team's rise in concacaf is what would have raised attention as well

toyolink wrote:The USA desire to police FIFA has always seemed peculiar to me.
At the end of the day all concerned are way above 'my pay grade'.
When Trump come back Jack probably will get amnesty.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 17th, 2022, 5:38 pm

What Jackie sons doing though? Living off and investing from corruption money?

Too shameful yes

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 17th, 2022, 6:53 pm

they allegedly entered plea with uncle sam so they could live normal whilst papa jack would use his big money to drag it out.

wonder if a plane will show up to shackle him down or if he still has options to file another legal case like how ish and them get extra time to stall when anand give them time

MaxPower wrote:What Jackie sons doing though? Living off and investing from corruption money?

Too shameful yes

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 17th, 2022, 7:15 pm

Jack coulda make a deal long time and be a free man like many others, all the US wants to do is win but its too late for deals now..but having said that Jack would die here before setting foot on a any plane to the USA.

Repeat after me , "Jack isn't going to the USA and would die in T&T first " .

Jack was just one member of a very corrupt international organization and like everyone else leveraged it to his benefit and the benefit of others too, corruption has been FIFA's culture for ages and peaked under Havalange and continued under Blatter.

Personally I will get no pleasure from seeing old man Jack extradited to die in a foreign jail, what Jack do some allyuh so ?

To his credit Jack name never call in corruption regarding T&T treasury money. What's the latest on Steve and Ish's extraditions btw ?

Jack's going nowhere one way or another.
Last edited by VII on November 17th, 2022, 7:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 17th, 2022, 7:18 pm

VII wrote:Jack cpulda make a deal long time ans be a free man like many other, all the US wants to do is win..but having said that Jack would die here before setting foot on a any plane to the USA.

Jack was just one member of a very corrupt international organization and liek everyone else leveraged it to his benefit and the benefit of others too, corruption has been FIFA's culture for ages and peaked under Havalange and continued under Blatter.

Personally I will get no pleasure from seeing old man Jack extradited to die in a foreign jail, what Jack do some allyuh so ?

To his credit Jacks name never featured in corruption regarding T&T tresury money. What's the latest on Steve and Ish's extraditions btw ?

Jack was UNC. That's why they hate him.If he was a regular PNM ole tief it wouldn't be a problem.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 17th, 2022, 7:32 pm

Just like Jack's sons especially the one who wasn't born in the US they have he in a bubble with monitoring and travel limitations etc and leveraging him so he would continue to cooperate in Jack trial ultimately, all for a reduced sentence in the end, but if Jack doesn't make it over they ass dark and it would be instant jail .

Phone Surgeon wrote:
maj. tom wrote:One should note that the FBI builds a really strong case and covers loopholes well before they ever reach arrest and court. Federal prosecutors have an over 95% conviction rate when the FBI is involved. Unless he has something to trade with the AG to stay out of prison, don't be fooled that the FBI and the USA federal courts are like Trinidad's accepted corruption culture and case calling next 20 years.

Jeffrey Webb, disgraced former FIFA vice president, and CONCACAF and Cayman Islands Football Association president, still has not been sentenced six years after he was arrested in Zürich, Switzerland for his involvement in a global football corruption scandal.

Today (27 May) marked six years since Webb was first arrested. He later pleaded guilty to seven charges including racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering. Webb, however, has successfully petitioned US courts to postpone his sentencing 11 times. Most recently, Webb was due to be sentenced on 22 March in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York but that has been adjourned to 7 Dec.

Webb, who is now banned for life from FIFA, was a key player in the case that now involves more than 40 former high-ranking officials in world football’s governing body.

Webb has not returned to his native Cayman Islands since his arrest and the sentencing postponements have prevented Cayman Islands authorities from seeking his extradition in relation to another ongoing legal matter.

Webb has agreed to pay multiple fines totalling US$6.7 million.

okie dokie

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 17th, 2022, 7:34 pm

Oh, ok I see..

timelapse wrote:
VII wrote:Jack coulda make a deal long time ans be a free man like many others, all the US wants to do is win..but having said that Jack would die here before setting foot on a any plane to the USA.

Jack was just one member of a very corrupt international organization and like everyone else leveraged it to his benefit and the benefit of others too, corruption has been FIFA's culture for ages and peaked under Havalange and continued under Blatter.

To his credit Jack's name never featured in corruption regarding T&T treasury money. What's the latest on Steve and Ish's extraditions btw ?

Jack was UNC. That's why they hate him.If he was a regular PNM ole tief it wouldn't be a problem.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”