Forums

Drag racing returns to wallerfield

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Drag racing returns to wallerfield

Postby 16 cycles » July 11th, 2015, 12:52 am

Open up a membership in packages to run at wallers...give discounted rates for year...discounts run till end of july....

Packages guarantee a certain amount of time on track...

You wont be pressed to hold an event same day as ARA, save money on hosting a drag event with a looming deadline and collect funds to settle with other stakeholders.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 11th, 2015, 1:03 am

16 cycles wrote:Open up a membership in packages to run at wallers...give discounted rates for year...discounts run till end of july....

Packages guarantee a certain amount of time on track...

You wont be pressed to hold an event same day as ARA, save money on hosting a drag event with a looming deadline and collect funds to settle with other stakeholders.
ballpark some projections please.

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » July 11th, 2015, 7:15 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:That's just the cost of the lease. You need to factor in the money already spent to get the facility where it is now. Cleaning, earth moving, contractors, fencing, security, lighting, infrastructure etc. Capital expenditure. You check the cost to fence a 1 mile track?
TTASA was required by NGC to fence around a NGC natural gas facility building on the north east side of the track because they were concerned about spectators accessing their property. NGC did not pay for the fence.

But in my very basic projections I showed where TTASA could make money and cover their expenses with some adjustments here and there. And you are using capital expenditure in the wrong context here since wallerfield is neither a fixed asset nor is it long term. The revenue expenditure incurred arose PRIMARILY out of TTASA hosting an event that they CLEARLY couldn't have afforded but had to throw because of down the road repercussions. No problem, I understand what's it like to be between a rock and a hard place but that's on them and came with the road they chose to walk. The PRIMARY reason for the wallerfield re acquisition was because for the CMRC nes pa; yes you could come and tell me that the goal was to help motorsport but daiz PR; if not for the CMRC and the fact that there was so much to lose in the bigger picture there would be no wallers.

How much weeks pass since the CMRC and TTASA can put things in place to have the track open on a weekend for enthusiasts to just go up and have a time. They ent want to make money, all now men would be lining up, money in hand to do a ting.

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:But underlying all this, I gathered from your posts that you don't mind if TTASA has a circuit, time attack, karting or rally event - however you are very concerned that they having a drag event though, why is that?

Really that's kinda odd cuz i believe that in the first line of my last post I said "I am totally against TTASA being this 3 in 1 soup - NGB, Circuit Association and now temporary facility custodian" But let me be more direct so that there is no confusion I am totally against TTASA having ANY kinda of event; it not just about drags, especially when I believe that their role and function should be the holistic DEVELOPMENT and ADMINISTRATION of motorsport (NGB) on a National level. Circuit racing is NOT motorsport it is a PART of motorsport. Let the relevant associations throw their own events and used the money derived to further their OWN individual disciplines.

So once again YES I have a problem with a circuit association throwing a drags to raise money - I find that repulsive; if Autosport threw a drags to raise money for D&W I would be equally incensed. If rally club held a regatta to help pay for their events same thing. If a drag association held a circuit to raise funds I would be flabbergasted beyond belief and disgusted. If TTASA want to raise money there are other ways to do it; Iwer George boat is about $22,000, they may get it for less if they say they are a non profit. 500 tickets at $150.00 per = $75,000 gross. Minus $10,000 expenses (DJ, ticket printing, advertising) = $40,000+ tax free dookerans at WORST.

The primary purpose of Wallerfield sorry *ahem* The Frankie Boodram International Raceway is a circuit "facility" which can PROPERLY accommodate many types of circuit styled events. If they do their homework and get the right people involved they can say something but like I said they are out of touch remnants of a time long gone and need to get their act together.

TTASA holding a Drag under the guise of a promoter is an INSULT to the motorsport community.

DurzoBlint1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DurzoBlint1 » July 11th, 2015, 10:56 am

It seems you have all done a very good analysis of the situation at wallerfield. Very detailed. Thats a good thing. From reading your comments I can't help but think that what needs to be done is that TTASA needs to have a good plan to develop the venue while at the same time honouring the terms of its lease with ETeck. ETeck is the one administering the lease for the track and no matter how much money Mr.Boodram or TTASA could spend or make they have to ensure the venue is being used for its expressed purpose as per its contract with ETeck. I work in an industrial estate where ETeck is administering the estate and they dont mix matters with their contracts with tenants. So 3ne2nr 4 life even though track days are a good idea it may breach the contract with ETeck which may have been to use the venue for racing and not track days. TTASA needs all the help it can get from whatever motorsport bodies there are so that wallerfield will be a long term thing ie.cooperate with them in reviving the sport, allow them to use the facility but at a cost so everyone can benefit. Looking on from the outside I think they need to swallow some pride and allow racers from the different disciplines to do their thing or else we will be right back where we started 8 years ago.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 11th, 2015, 10:58 am

Disagree. If the track can be used for all disciplines than it should be. Fact is that for spectator income drag racing will make the most money. I definitely believe the only way to develop the sport is for money to be pumped into it.

I just saw the ad for the wallerfield drag event and it's 100 for spectators. I think the average drag event used to get upwards of 2500 people which is 250k right there. A boat ride isn't making that and to me is more of an insult at this time than a racing event.

My only issue is the timing of the event that clashes with another body that will definitely be affected by having the clash.

DurzoBlint1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby DurzoBlint1 » July 11th, 2015, 11:08 am

Yes i see your point about the timing and the clash. But thats a common thing in most sports. Can't really be avoided. But I support your view that the track can and should be used for drags as well. Whatever it takes to keep the venue.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 11th, 2015, 11:32 am

This is the schedule agreed to last year. The reason everyone came together to generate this was to avoid clashes. Hopefully future events will be scheduled around this.
uploadfromtaptalk1436628760147.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1436628747164.jpeg

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » July 11th, 2015, 1:58 pm

1 week after the cmrc event all groups were invited and attended a meeting to discuss options and a workable calendar for dates for use of wallerfield.

for those who seem to have hidden agendas I suggest going back to your own group management as speak with them first before questioning if they wont included. There are current running costs that have to be maintained such as security 24/7 and cleaning and cutting of the grass/bush every 2 weeks to ensure it doesn't become overgrown again. Events for private usage etc cannot just happen overnight as certain criterias have to be met to satisfy insurance for public liability. This protects TTASA from being sued for a mishap at the facility especially if its someone playing the ass and not following safety guidelines. For the rest of this year there is no way clashes can be avoided if the aim is to put on events as much as possible. From next year I am sure many events can be moved to wallerfield instead of car parks. As for drags is Camden even still available??

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » July 11th, 2015, 2:41 pm

SR wrote:1 week after the cmrc event all groups were invited and attended a meeting to discuss options and a workable calendar for dates for use of wallerfield.

for those who seem to have hidden agendas I suggest going back to your own group management as speak with them first before questioning if they wont included. There are current running costs that have to be maintained such as security 24/7 and cleaning and cutting of the grass/bush every 2 weeks to ensure it doesn't become overgrown again. Events for private usage etc cannot just happen overnight as certain criterias have to be met to satisfy insurance for public liability. This protects TTASA from being sued for a mishap at the facility especially if its someone playing the ass and not following safety guidelines. For the rest of this year there is no way clashes can be avoided if the aim is to put on events as much as possible. From next year I am sure many events can be moved to wallerfield instead of car parks. As for drags is Camden even still available??

Why wait till next year to come out of the car parks? Esp if money is an issue. Refer to my earlier post.
Has it even been considered, or ARA/CARSTT asked?

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 11th, 2015, 2:44 pm

CARS had representatives at the meeting.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » July 11th, 2015, 3:26 pm

SR wrote:1 week after the cmrc event all groups were invited and attended a meeting to discuss options and a workable calendar for dates for use of wallerfield.

good perspective....

dragaholic
Riding on 18's

Postby dragaholic » July 11th, 2015, 10:11 pm

1/4 mile or 1/8 mile racing?

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » July 12th, 2015, 12:29 am

SR wrote:There are current running costs that have to be maintained such as security 24/7 and cleaning and cutting of the grass/bush every 2 weeks to ensure it doesn't become overgrown again. Events for private usage etc cannot just happen overnight as certain criterias have to be met to satisfy insurance for public liability. This protects TTASA from being sued for a mishap at the facility especially if its someone playing the ass and not following safety guidelines.
What madness. So TTASA throwing a drags to cover their running costs is justified because they have expenses arising primarily out of CMRC. Look. Unno what. I wish motorsport all the best under TTASA. In the past it was wrong for TTASA to get involved in hosting drags as said by many but all of a sudden it becomes right because they have bills to pay in order to cling onto wallerfield, the very said place that they lost due to incompetence.

The same ones who said that drag racing requires no specific talent and pissed on racers head in MANY ways including charging men for an FIA license now want to throw a drag because they could make a money to keep a circuit facility alive.

TTASA reminds me of Kamla & the UNC; as long a box drain building that is progress despite rampant unscrupulousness.

SR wrote:From next year I am sure many events can be moved to wallerfield instead of car parks.
Based on the current dictatorial behavior i am witnessing, me personally would rather support car park racing than this madness.

But lets see how dis conversation goes in 2 years.

Lemme do like many have said and forget the past. After this drag I would love to see TTASA host a karting event.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 12th, 2015, 1:32 am

^ apparently you know something we don't.

Have you spoken to the TTUNDRA and AutoSport reps that went to the meeting at Wallerfield and measured the track with Frankie? Are they against this as much as you?

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » July 12th, 2015, 8:58 am

fiveforward wrote:.......... I would love to see TTASA host a karting event.

The Trinidad & Tobago Automobile Sports Association , as the FIA ASN & the National Governing Body for ALL motor sport in T&T , is the de facto host of all official motor sport events ..............
:idea:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 12th, 2015, 9:30 am

link wrote:
fiveforward wrote:.......... I would love to see TTASA host a karting event.

The Trinidad & Tobago Automobile Sports Association , as the FIA ASN & the National Governing Body for ALL motor sport in T&T , is the de facto host of all official motor sport events ..............
:idea:

It may be so, but the public and non circuit perception is that TTASA has a bias against drag racing and the lesser known motorsports.

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » July 12th, 2015, 10:47 am

link wrote:The Trinidad & Tobago Automobile Sports Association , as the FIA ASN & the National Governing Body for ALL motor sport in T&T , is the de facto host of all official motor sport events ..............

Is that written somewhere so I can read that; if so, please furnish. And doesn't de facto allude to the in the absence of. Not wanting to really go that deep but doesn't drags have TTundra & Nara who have a proven track record of hosting drag events. I dunno eh jes asking. TTASA does NOT represent drag racing and Frankie Boodram is NOT an association therefore does NOT represent the fundamental interest of a particular genre of motorsport and it's overall development. Frankie Boodram (SPL) is a for profit driven entity. So here we have a association not representing a genre of motorsport partnering with an outside 3rd party; even though legit associations exist, to host an event that said association has nothing to do with in the first place in order to raise money to cover their expenses arising out of an event that has NOTHING to do with drag racing in the first place.

And all this is right because in the eyes of some the end justify the means.

I'm sorry but this precedence means that if they feel like it; TTASA could bypass the TTPBA and together with a 3rd party throw an event akin to the great race and use the justification well we need to raise funds. Same thing with Rally Trinidad, forget the relevant association nah man we don't need them, if the sport making money let's partner up with a 3rd party and do what we want. If karting/ solodex goes to wallerfield and TTASA find the crowds financially ripe, they could bypass the karting association and hold a karting event of their own with an outside 3rd party and justify that by saying "We need the money to pay for this facility unno - it's for the greater good"

According to the Ministry of Sport - "NGBs are responsible for the administration of the sport/discipline in the country, including development and community activities, coach development, and elite athlete identification and grooming. NGBs are the local repository for all information about a particular sport."

I am pretty sure TTASA in it's current form has failed as an NGB, administration means management, direction, operation and from what I have seen they haven't done that properly. I did say before that Circuit Racing is NOT motorsport it is a PART of Motorsport.

And as you bring up FIA ASN. How does that work in this case - himself granting sanctioning to himself while renting the venue to himself to throw and event for himself.

As that TTASA has failed miserably as well, god alone know how they are still able to hold onto that title compared to other active ASN TTASA is a joke in it current form. Take a stroll over to Canada and see what that association does as an affiliate and then compare it to what we have here in Trinidad.

lemme help you out: http://www.asncanada.com/about/About_ASN_Canada.html

The fundamental purpose of as ASN FIA is to serve the motorsport community and TTASA can't get that right it they also have to serve circuit, serve ETECK, serve FIA, serve as an impartial temporary facility custodian and serve the government all at the same time. See what happens when you are a 4 in one soup, Like I said before in order to be effective TTASA needs to choose which hat they want to wear and stop trying to wear all at the same time and they need to get their ACT together.

Duane wrote: apparently you know something we don't.

Yep it called BS masquerading as PR

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » July 12th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Lololololololol clearly you have an agenda without the facts of the present management of ttasa

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » July 12th, 2015, 2:01 pm

what's de criteria to race?

and why not get F3 or sub-F1 races?

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » July 12th, 2015, 2:10 pm

but SR/Duane in all fairness.. 3 pages of discussion...where clearly the position of TTASA needs to be at least stated (if it has been in other threads please link it) and the only comment we have is from Link who made a Dictatorial statement without at least expanding? Yall keep talking bout "things that Fiveforward knows that we dont know" and vice versa. Get TTASA to say something and one of you quote it.

zoom rader wrote:It may be so, but the public and non circuit perception is that TTASA has a bias against drag racing and the lesser known motorsports.

^^^ THIS

What Zoom saying is my salient point.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » July 12th, 2015, 3:07 pm

I have so much reading to do just for work......i dont have time to read all this deliberation...all i want to know sunday drag racing , charge a fee or membership, fee for spectators..let everyone have fun legally and safely, when this occurs, i hope i hear bout it....

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 12th, 2015, 3:40 pm

But there isn't any secret. Everyone is privy to the information.
TTASA or any motor sport club is not obligated to publish you everything that goes on with their club. If you want to find out then either join the club / association or call them and find out. Most of the meetings are open to the public, they have been very welcoming in their past meetings and all usually held on the second Wednesday of every month at the NESC Building at Woodford Lodge in Chaguanas. That's how I found out, probably SR too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F ... anisations

TTASA is the ASN for Motorsport in T&T.
TTAA (Trinidad & Tobago Automobile Association) is the ASN for motoring in T&T.

TTASA is also the NSO (National Sporting Organisation) or NGB (National Governing Body) of motor sport in T&T.

A company was formed by stakeholders to run the CMRC event and other circuit events BTW. TTASA as the ASN cannot be the promoter.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Monk BANzai » July 12th, 2015, 4:09 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:But there isn't any secret. Everyone is privy to the information.
TTASA or any motor sport club is not obligated to publish you everything that goes on with their club. If you want to find out then either join the club / association or call them and find out. Most of the meetings are open to the public, they have been very welcoming in their past meetings and all usually held on the second Wednesday of every month at the NESC Building at Woodford Lodge in Chaguanas. That's how I found out, probably SR too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F ... anisations

TTASA is the ASN for Motorsport in T&T.
TTAA (Trinidad & Tobago Automobile Association) is the ASN for motoring in T&T.

TTASA is also the NSO (National Sporting Organisation) or NGB (National Governing Body) of motor sport in T&T.

A company was formed by stakeholders to run the CMRC event and other circuit events BTW. TTASA as the ASN cannot be the promoter.

This I did not know. lol at this

TTASA as the ASN cannot be the promoter.

thais like Kallco getting the contract to do the Maracas refur..... look leh we keep this politically clean eh...lol

:lol:

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » July 12th, 2015, 7:30 pm

fiveforward wrote:
link wrote:The Trinidad & Tobago Automobile Sports Association , as the FIA ASN & the National Governing Body for ALL motor sport in T&T , is the de facto host of all official motor sport events ..............

Not wanting to really go that deep but doesn't drags have TTundra & Nara who have a proven track record of hosting drag events.
Duane wrote: apparently you know something we don't.

Yep it called BS masquerading as PR

Funny how we had this discussion and you conveniently forget the long history AutoSport has in Drag Racing, since 1995, and read this slowly...

the only LOCAL SPORTING BODY TO HAVE BEEN INVITED BY OTHER CARIBBEAN COUNTRIES, NAMELY GRENADA, ANTIGUA AND ST. LUCIA, AND SUCCESSFULLY STAGED INTERNATIONAL DRAG RACING EVENTS IN THESE COUNTRIES.

THIS TRACK RECORD DOES NOT COUNT IN YOUR BOOK?

Or IN YOUR BOOK, if this is done overseas it does not count in T&T.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » July 12th, 2015, 7:57 pm

Not funny as it seems as its an agenda...... smh

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » July 12th, 2015, 10:31 pm

SR wrote:Not funny as it seems as its an agenda...... smh

If daiz how you feel, whey u wah me say? I would assume that by agenda you mean ulterior motive in which case you must not have read what I have typed at length. My English is usually spot on and I am very consistent, practical and neutral in my arguments. There are some things based on PRINCIPLE I will NEVER support and TTASA (among others) hosting a drags is one - don't think I can say it any plainer than that. But daiz my choice, you may beg to disagree which is yours but up to now you can't tell me where I am wrong or misrepresented the situation.

Autosport wrote:Funny how we had this discussion and you conveniently forget the long history AutoSport has in Drag Racing, since 1995, and read this slowly...

the only LOCAL SPORTING BODY TO HAVE BEEN INVITED BY OTHER CARIBBEAN COUNTRIES, NAMELY GRENADA, ANTIGUA AND ST. LUCIA, AND SUCCESSFULLY STAGED INTERNATIONAL DRAG RACING EVENTS IN THESE COUNTRIES.

Of course the track record counts but you do remember what I said and read it SLOWLY.......

Trinidad & Tobago needs Drag & Wind and it should NOT die with the advent of TTASA and wallerfield. It has the potential for a lot of growth since it is more accessible for young drivers and is an EXCELLENT and exciting stepping stone for green men to jump out and build driving confidence. Autosport needs to focus on D&W development and for that I WILL 100% endorse and support DESPITE certain spirals. If TTASA say they want to hold a D&W styled event jes so, bring in a 3rd party promoter and totally bypass Autosport Association, my mouth will be open the same way.

Autosport track record speaks but I would much rather focus on the contribution of the Association, members and team has made to drag and wind. If TTASA smart they would embrace both D&W as well as Autocross (karting is already a given) and use it as way for drivers to get proper experience. Hell if TTASA smart they could use the (3) series as an opportunity for drivers to obtain racers license and accreditation so that men could graduate to circuit as opposed to buying their way in.

BTW isn't the next circuit event supposed to be happening next month before elections, when men who have no experience going to get practice; cause based on what I saw at the CMRC some men feel is Need for Speed they playing.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » July 13th, 2015, 6:34 am

fiveforward wrote:
SR wrote:Not funny as it seems as its an agenda...... smh

If daiz how you feel, whey u wah me say? I would assume that by agenda you mean ulterior motive in which case you must not have read what I have typed at length. My English is usually spot on and I am very consistent, practical and neutral in my arguments. There are some things based on PRINCIPLE I will NEVER support and TTASA (among others) hosting a drags is one - don't think I can say it any plainer than that. But daiz my choice, you may beg to disagree which is yours but up to now you can't tell me where I am wrong or misrepresented the situation.

Autosport wrote:Funny how we had this discussion and you conveniently forget the long history AutoSport has in Drag Racing, since 1995, and read this slowly...

Of course the track record counts but you do remember what I said and read it SLOWLY.......

Trinidad & Tobago needs Drag & Wind and it should NOT die with the advent of TTASA and wallerfield. It has the potential for a lot of growth since it is more accessible for young drivers and is an EXCELLENT and exciting stepping stone for green men to jump out and build driving confidence. Autosport needs to focus on D&W development and for that I WILL 100% endorse and support DESPITE certain spirals. If TTASA say they want to hold a D&W styled event jes so, bring in a 3rd party promoter and totally bypass Autosport Association, my mouth will be open the same way.

Autosport track record speaks but I would much rather focus on the contribution of the Association, members and team has made to drag and wind. If TTASA smart they would embrace both D&W as well as Autocross (karting is already a given) and use it as way for drivers to get proper experience. Hell if TTASA smart they could use the (3) series as an opportunity for drivers to obtain racers license and accreditation so that men could graduate to circuit as opposed to buying their way in.

BTW isn't the next circuit event supposed to be happening next month before elections, when men who have no experience going to get practice; cause based on what I saw at the CMRC some men feel is Need for Speed they playing.

Again you expose yourself and your bias thinking with the presumption that because TTUNDRA and NARA were putting on Drags over the past 3 years, ARA should cease to come back to do what they can do better than others.

D&W came about when there was no proper facility available and we showed our ability to be creative and give new and young drivers a golden opportunity to develop their skills. We went into a simple Car Park that today some still criticize. We took equipment designed for A and used it for B

But this discussion will go nowhere with closed minds and a tunnel vision focus.

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » July 13th, 2015, 9:35 am

AutoSport wrote: But this discussion will go nowhere with closed minds and a tunnel vision focus.

Now you make sense.

We need to put focus on the OVERALL DEVELOPMENT of the individual disciplines in motorsport. It not just about throwing an event. Motorsport (especially drags) needs STRUCTURE it needs TRANSPARENCY it needs ACCOUNTABILITY and so much more for it to be taken seriously and only a few disciplines have that locked. Once you can critical think, identify the SWOT of each body you can then make a decision as to how to position yourself in order to have the greatest impact on the public overall (TTASA's role).

You may think for today from 15 years ago but I am tomorrow 10 years from now.

That statement you just made is a major part of the reason why after 30+ years of racing, the community is nowhere. In fact car racing isn't even considered a legitimate sport to the wider public. Diego Martin h/way can shutdown to accommodate cycling but another street race like the Gran Prix cannot happen. How cool will it be to have D&W guys do a street course like in other countries. You are from the generation where if there was a motorsport event cricket had to shutdown or reschedule correct - where are we now, why are we here, what are we going to do different and when.

But like you said I have a bias.

AutoSport wrote:ARA should cease to come back to do what they can do better than others.
ARA should focus on it's job as the Association for........... Wait; lemme read what you said over - so whey you saying; ARA is really Autosport Promotions Limited with a convenient name change done to throw D&W in the mean time until they get back into drags full 100 or are they 2 separate entities. Can the names be interchanged jes so - I don't think so from a legal standpoint. What's the function of ARA vs ASL? ARA have floor members? ARA ever did an audit? How can I join ARA?

See why I CHOSE to leave you out at first sir.

AutoSport
Riding on 17's

Postby AutoSport » July 13th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Mr. Five Forward, you seem to want to play God, and the same manner in which you continue your futile attacks on TTASA, you want to dictate who should do what in whatever discipline YOU dictate.
So I shall do like others and leave you to rant on in pieces.

fiveforward
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby fiveforward » July 13th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Awwwzzzz; *blushes* you always know just what to say to make me feel so special inside. Mwah! You handsome silver haired devil you.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”