Forums

Republic Online Banking

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

goalpost
punchin NOS

Re: Republic Online Banking

Postby goalpost » July 7th, 2021, 8:47 pm

Besides apologizing did they give a time-line on when they would fix these bugs.

trinibajan34
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby trinibajan34 » July 8th, 2021, 10:09 am

goalpost wrote:Besides apologizing did they give a time-line on when they would fix these bugs.

Nope , spoke to a csr yesterday. still can't get through with hot line number , busy tone right through.

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniboi49 » July 8th, 2021, 10:20 am

Very disappointed in their response - say something - address concerns - what happens if you can't pay your credit acrd

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » July 8th, 2021, 10:46 am

Kronik wrote:
S_2NR wrote:
redmanjp wrote:allyuh getting through to d bank? i forget my user id as i have only been using the MPIN for the mobile app- haven't used the website in more than a year.

currently on hold 30 mins now ... steups
I wait for a little over a hour, was watching YouTube while waiting, if I did know it was so long I woulda put on a movieImage

Republic has a toll free number? or the usual 625-number per minute billing call that was never upgraded since internet was invented?

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » July 8th, 2021, 10:57 am

bamfo_dennis wrote:
Kronik wrote:
S_2NR wrote:
redmanjp wrote:allyuh getting through to d bank? i forget my user id as i have only been using the MPIN for the mobile app- haven't used the website in more than a year.

I wait for a little over a hour, was watching YouTube while waiting, if I did know it was so long I woulda put on a movieImage

Republic has a toll free number? or the usual 625-number per minute billing call that was never upgraded since internet was invented?
That same 625 number, but I have free bmobile calls

Funny thing, I order some parts for my engine from Japan, it ship out on the 6th, and it deliver to my skybox half 10 this morning, and up to now my Republic account can't get unlock.

So a physical part reaching halfway across the world faster than it taking Republic Bank to unlock my account, the level of failure here is remarkable

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 8th, 2021, 11:21 am

Still salting, no response from online bank support email

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 8th, 2021, 11:28 am

trinibajan34 wrote:
killercow wrote:Up to now I still cyah get tru.
Login on the app = invalid password.
Login on the website = invalid password.
Forget password = invalid email.
Failure right around.

They should revert to the old app until this is sorted out.

same thing with me , why change from the old app? It was working good , no issues

And come due date on Credit cards they waiting to WET everyone with interest who didnt pay on time and then tell you they cant help you because their system doesnt allow for them to remove or reverse the interest for future payments .... so have fun battling with them for the next 6 months...

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » July 8th, 2021, 11:35 am

Kronik wrote:
bamfo_dennis wrote:
Kronik wrote:
S_2NR wrote:

Funny thing, I order some parts for my engine from Japan, it ship out on the 6th, and it deliver to my skybox half 10 this morning, and up to now my Republic account can't get unlock.

So a physical part reaching halfway across the world faster than it taking Republic Bank to unlock my account, the level of failure here is remarkable

For me this was the last straw of a long list of terrible service and non-existing features from Republic that other local banks already offer their customers. I already emailed them stating i am closing my account once the place open back and i'm moving to Scotia or FCB. I not rethinking my decision on this i am so fed up of Republic Bank. I have no outstanding loans with them or anything, so i done with them for good.

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » July 8th, 2021, 12:18 pm

Scotia
:lol:

good luck man, good luck. You'll need it.

bamfo_dennis wrote:
Kronik wrote:
bamfo_dennis wrote:
Kronik wrote:
S_2NR wrote:

For me this was the last straw of a long list of terrible service and non-existing features from Republic that other local banks already offer their customers. I already emailed them stating i am closing my account once the place open back and i'm moving to Scotia or FCB. I not rethinking my decision on this i am so fed up of Republic Bank. I have no outstanding loans with them or anything, so i done with them for good.

trinibajan34
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby trinibajan34 » July 8th, 2021, 1:43 pm

dogg wrote:
Scotia
:lol:

good luck man, good luck. You'll need it.

bamfo_dennis wrote:
Kronik wrote:
bamfo_dennis wrote:
Kronik wrote:
S_2NR wrote:

What wrong with Scotia ?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 8th, 2021, 2:15 pm

I got through with the Republic App registration first try
the process was fairly straightforward - but I did wait until the initial rush was over so I only did it today.

shaneelal
Riding on 16's

Postby shaneelal » July 8th, 2021, 3:20 pm

Tried to login today, got prompted to change password, all went well.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » July 8th, 2021, 4:04 pm

Lucky you. My user blocked. No reply to emails and not even the privilege of waiting on the line. It's always busy

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » July 8th, 2021, 4:16 pm

rollingstock wrote:Lucky you. My user blocked. No reply to emails and not even the privilege of waiting on the line. It's always busy
I tried 30+ times yesterday before I got through, today it took 34 tries before I got through, and only had to wait 49 mins to talk to someone vs the 1hr yesterday.

This guy I talk to was more helpful and actually seem to know what he was doing, he said they doing the approval for the unlocking in batches, said ppl who request this morning already got their reset email.
So I hoping it come in later today. Seems like they starting to have a system to do it now

I also asked if it doesn't unlock by the 10th (credit card due date), if they still charging interest, he said they are having discussions about that right now, they the system will automatically charge it, but most likely you call and query it and they will roll back the charges, at least that how the discussions going right now.

Will update as it progresses

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniboi49 » July 8th, 2021, 9:36 pm

I still cannot see my credit card. They should
unilaterally wave all interest for late payments. Having people call a broken phone system after to query is unacceptable.

They are lucky as they face equally horrible competition.

Their public response leaves a lot to be desired.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 8th, 2021, 11:49 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 9th, 2021, 9:14 am

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 9th, 2021, 9:47 am

Here, send another email plztnxbai

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » July 9th, 2021, 10:15 am

Them ain't answering that either.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » July 9th, 2021, 10:21 am

Where u got this?
It not on their website
VexXx Dogg wrote:Here, send another email plztnxbai

Zalos
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Zalos » July 9th, 2021, 10:31 am

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 9th, 2021, 10:58 am

CEO eh come out yet to apologize?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 9th, 2021, 11:13 am

The_Honourable wrote:CEO eh come out yet to apologize?

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » July 9th, 2021, 11:59 am

So stupid question... The "Username" for online login is the same User ID as before? "ABCD1234". Or is it another username?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 9th, 2021, 12:00 pm

supposed to be the same username

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniboi49 » July 9th, 2021, 2:32 pm

In any first-class company CIO/CEO or someone senior who signed off of this is held responsible. I find it very disingenuous to blame the volume users for this issue, and to downplay the impact to the user.

Also, this was timed very badly - close to the time of the month when people have to pay for their cards. Poor management of change and testing.

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniboi49 » July 9th, 2021, 2:40 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:https://technewstt.com/republic-responds/

:/

Wow - Fiction.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » July 9th, 2021, 3:20 pm

I emailed to this instead...(which I got in my newsletter)
email@rfhl.com.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 9th, 2021, 3:47 pm

triniboi49 wrote:In any first-class company CIO/CEO or someone senior who signed off of this is held responsible. I find it very disingenuous to blame the volume users for this issue, and to downplay the impact to the user.

Also, this was timed very badly - close to the time of the month when people have to pay for their cards. Poor management of change and testing.

Nigel Baptiste - Managing Director

Derwin Howell - Executive Director (IT and stuff)

Lesser managers for IT / Payments and so on below them.

NR8
Riding on 18's

Postby NR8 » July 9th, 2021, 5:31 pm

triniboi49 wrote:In any first-class company CIO/CEO or someone senior who signed off of this is held responsible. I find it very disingenuous to blame the volume users for this issue, and to downplay the impact to the user.

This is Trinidad.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”