TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

T&TEC, WASA increase coming in 2016... now 2023?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: T&TEC, WASA increase coming in 2016... now 2021?

Postby zoom rader » December 21st, 2020, 12:37 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
daxt0r wrote:i surprise they ent target TTEC first given the amount of skilled mamoo workers there.
The funny part is that the state of WASA was shocking to the honorable minister, every state company and board is filled with incompetent PNM stooges, this is common knowledge, like he head in the sand since he born or wa rofl.
Redman is one of those, as we know he spends his goverment working time on Tuner posting propaganda.

This is how productive red Goverment supporters and bloggers are.

Redman is supposed to be working but he's on tuner and FB

But Zoombindranath- how could you say responding to your insightful posts is non productive?

Im hurt. :cry:

You are stealing time at your employers work place by spending all day on tuner posting propaganda .

You are a criminal by defrauding your employer

Thats OK Zoombindranath- i spend plenty extra hours doing what needs to be done so it works out-its not a 9-5.

However my employer thanks you for your concerns.
You are using your Employer internet and PC equipment for your personal gain.

This is stealing from your Employer and you are a dishonest employee

You are a Criminal, but that's expected with red Goverment people.

No boy I working from home...and for myself for the last 15 years about....
Why does my situation concern you?

You're attention is comforting though.
Sorry I forgot you on the Bailiser full time pay roll for blogging

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 21st, 2020, 2:08 pm

Aha.

It’s remarkable...you remind me of my son and his friends....they entertain themselves by making up stuff about other Fortnite players and laughing at their own jokes.

Of course 11 year olds are easily entertained.

How old are you?

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » December 21st, 2020, 6:07 pm

Reddos you stick on Kams but PNM had since 1962 to perfect all these state institution way before Kams and d Yellow Team get the claws on anything in fact we wouldnt have a need or having the red vs yellow narrative if PNM did anything remotely close to a good, heck even fair job in government. Why did the PNM overstaff this and all the state organizations and utilities in the first place?

The amount of money spent to fix the roads that WASA dig up since 1962 ah sure more than d amount Kams borrow. Or maybe how much d PM padna AV tief is about just equal, lol.

There isn't a state institution without a PNM dunce stooge on the management or board. How they described WASA can easily be used to describe any state run institution, hence why the suprise from the PNM minister was funny. Same thing led to the demise of PT, same will lead to demise of any state org that isn't propped up.

Sad part just like PT how the rich folks like AV and failed PNM management stooges who ran it to the ground were preserved and grandfathered into the new org whilst the actual personnel who worked hard will be replaced by more stooges. Well at least we company go benefit cuz ah swear all the dem managers for in PT/Heritage is to approve work by vendors lol.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 22nd, 2020, 6:57 am

I’m not stuck on any one.
But if a loan was disbursed to fix WASA, and it wasn’t done...we can’t speak about it?

Why don’t you answer the question: UNC borrowed money and didn’t fix it, they had more money than ever ...but here we are ..with all the long term intractable problems untouched....and proof that they were exacerbated 2010-2015.

Why not do something when oil was in the 90s

Fact remains...WASA is where it is because successive govts did not do what was necessary...because of the political backlash, maybe to keep the bobol in place.

We see this with Petrotrin, WASA and TTEC.

You keep harping on 3 letters as if it matters.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 7:04 am

Redman wrote:I’m not stuck on any one.
But if a loan was disbursed to fix WASA, and it wasn’t done...we can’t speak about it?

Why don’t you answer the question: UNC borrowed money and didn’t fix it, they had more money than ever ...but here we are ..with all the long term intractable problems untouched....and proof that they were exacerbated 2010-2015.

Why not do something when oil was in the 90s

Fact remains...WASA is where it is because successive govts did not do what was necessary...because of the political backlash, maybe to keep the bobol in place.

We see this with Petrotrin, WASA and TTEC.

You keep harping on 3 letters as if it matters.

Kant

You expect a Non red government to fix Wasa problems in One term while the red Government had NINE terms and way much money that any other goverment put together.

Get off your kant asswipe

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 22nd, 2020, 7:21 am

No I expect money that was borrowed to reduce wasa staff levels to be used to reduce wasa staff levels.
When UNC went in wasa had 20% less staff than when they left.

Can you explain that?

250M usd loan...yet here we are

You play Fortnite?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 7:28 am

Redman wrote:No I expect money that was borrowed to reduce wasa staff levels to be used to reduce wasa staff levels.
When UNC went in wasa had 20% less staff than when they left.

Can you explain that?

250M usd loan...yet here we are

You play Fortnite?

You know the drill

Post evidence of this Loan and the intent purpose.

Your word means nothings as both you and Habit 7 are paid red goverment bloggers that licks Rowlee butt hole

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 22nd, 2020, 7:53 am

I did.

Instead of continuing to expend your time making up childish names...especially since you profess to be a retired man of the world, you should use your capacity to read.

I linked the loan doc....it shows the restructuring of staff.
You then can find for yourself where wasa took the loan.

Gerard Kangalee writes...

IDB) for the ongoing Waste Water Rehabilitation Project. US$50 million of that loan is for the re-organization of WASA. According to the IDB, the plan is to “decrease the number of employees per 1,000 connections from 12.5 in 2011 to 5.8 in 2016.” This means that more

http://www.workersunion.org.tt/where-we ... rykangalee.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 22nd, 2020, 7:59 am

^ cue name calling by ZR once again.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 8:07 am

Redman wrote:I did.

Instead of continuing to expend your time making up childish names...especially since you profess to be a retired man of the world, you should use your capacity to read.

IDB) for the ongoing Waste Water Rehabilitation Project. US$50 million of that loan is for the re-organization of WASA. According to the IDB, the plan is to “decrease the number of employees per 1,000 connections from 12.5 in 2011 to 5.8 in 2016.” This means that more

Kant

You post a red government Trade union paper ?

Ni66er please, is this a Joke?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 22nd, 2020, 8:20 am

zoom rader wrote:

Kant

Ni66er please, is this Joke?

No it's clear you're the joke here.
How embarrassing it must be for you to be limited to name-calling and insults..in your normal attempt to deflect.

You happy to blame past PNM govts but skip over the unc s period when they had more money than ever..but BORROWED 250,000,000 USD....and still eh deal with the substantial problem.

As I said.

I've posted the loan doc yesterday

Elsewhere on the internet you can find where the loan was taken, references to other details.
You should try and find your own info...

I've posted kangalees link as additional info.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 8:26 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Kant

Ni66er please, is this Joke?

No it's clear you're the joke here.
How embarrassing it must be for you to be limited to name-calling and insults..in your normal attempt to deflect.

You happy to blame past PNM govts but skip over the unc s period when they had more money than ever..but BORROWED 250,000,000 USD....and still eh deal with the substantial problem.

As I said.

I've posted the loan doc yesterday

Elsewhere on the internet you can find where the loan was taken, references to other details.
You should try and find your own info...

I've posted kangalees link as additional info.
You really expect tuners to take edvedence from a Red goverment propaganda Trade union ?

You and the red Goverment union are not credible at this time.

Tuners at this time please strike off the testimony from Redman, it is heresay

This cannot be taken in the tuner courts.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 22nd, 2020, 8:44 am

https://www.wasa.gov.tt/WASA_Wastewater ... n2890.html

"Under the vision of line Minister, Senator the Honourable Ganga Singh, the Water and Sewerage Authority of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (WASA) and the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT) have commenced a long-term Programme to improve and expand the existing wastewater management services and facilities, as well as implement the institutional and operational reforms needed, towards strengthening and improving the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of its wastewater services."

Does this source meet your standards zr?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 8:53 am

elec2020 wrote:https://www.wasa.gov.tt/WASA_Wastewater%20Rehab_Loan2890.html

"Under the vision of line Minister, Senator the Honourable Ganga Singh, the Water and Sewerage Authority of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (WASA) and the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT) have commenced a long-term Programme to improve and expand the existing wastewater management services and facilities, as well as implement the institutional and operational reforms needed, towards strengthening and improving the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of its wastewater services."

Does this source meet your standards zr?
What does that have to do with the loan story that Redman made up?

That's says nothing about a loan for cutting staff.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 22nd, 2020, 9:09 am

Under the vision of line Minister, Senator the Honourable Ganga Singh, the Water and Sewerage Authority of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (WASA) and the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT) have commenced a long-term Programme to improve and expand the existing wastewater management services and facilities, as well as implement the institutional and operational reforms needed, towards strengthening and improving the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of its wastewater services. With Minister Singh’s unwavering support, and under the guidance of Chief Executive Officer Mr. Gerard Yorke and Director Programmmes and Change Management Mr. Ramchand Ramcharan, as well as the support of the Board of Commissioners of WASA, on January 19th 2013 the GORTT signed Loan Contract No.2890/OC-TT with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), to finance the Multi-Phase Wastewater Rehabilitation Programme – Phase I, in the amount of Two Hundred and Forty Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$246,500,000). This Loan is the largest loan provided to any single country in the Western Hemisphere. The initiatives under this loan are:

The bolded sentence implies that the loan was partially taken too correct INSTITUTIONAL and OPERATIONAL deffects so as to improve EFFICIENCY and COST EFFECTIVENESS. Isn't one of the first operational defect that impairs cost effectiveness labour expenses?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 22nd, 2020, 9:16 am

Zoombindranath....step away from the keyboard take a rest.
You frothing.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 9:17 am

elec2020 wrote:Under the vision of line Minister, Senator the Honourable Ganga Singh, the Water and Sewerage Authority of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (WASA) and the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (GORTT) have commenced a long-term Programme to improve and expand the existing wastewater management services and facilities, as well as implement the institutional and operational reforms needed, towards strengthening and improving the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of its wastewater services. With Minister Singh’s unwavering support, and under the guidance of Chief Executive Officer Mr. Gerard Yorke and Director Programmmes and Change Management Mr. Ramchand Ramcharan, as well as the support of the Board of Commissioners of WASA, on January 19th 2013 the GORTT signed Loan Contract No.2890/OC-TT with the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), to finance the Multi-Phase Wastewater Rehabilitation Programme – Phase I, in the amount of Two Hundred and Forty Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$246,500,000). This Loan is the largest loan provided to any single country in the Western Hemisphere. The initiatives under this loan are:

The bolded sentence implies that the loan was partially taken too correct INSTITUTIONAL and OPERATIONAL deffects so as to improve EFFICIENCY and COST EFFECTIVENESS. Isn't one of the first operational defect that impairs cost effectiveness labour expenses?
Where does it say they cutting staff?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 9:18 am

Redman wrote:Zoombindranath....step away from the keyboard take a rest.
You frothing.
Show the article where a loan was provided for cutting wasa staff.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » December 22nd, 2020, 9:34 am

I don't think any loan will say for cutting staff. If anything it will be along the lines of improving operational management and efficiency.
I don't see how pointing fingers is going to solve the problem though. Both governments are directly responsible for the situation WASA is in with regards to corruption and inefficiency.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 22nd, 2020, 9:39 am

^ fully agreed. The issue is that pnm always bad and opposition always good. Which is not the case. Yes pnm is largely responsible for the state tnt finds itself in today. But oppositions have also allowed that too happen as when the people called on them to be the change that they wanted they showed that they were no better than pnm. And that is the problem.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 9:39 am

jhonnieblue wrote:I don't think any loan will say for cutting staff. If anything it will be along the lines of improving operational management and efficiency.
I don't see how pointing fingers is going to solve the problem though. Both governments are directly responsible for the situation WASA is in with regards to corruption and inefficiency.

Thank you for the fair response,

I was waiting for someone to point it out .

All others points the finger that kams is to blame for her one term in office for wasa Situation.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 9:42 am

elec2020 wrote:^ fully agreed. The issue is that pnm always bad and opposition always good. Which is not the case. Yes pnm is largely responsible for the state tnt finds itself in today. But oppositions have also allowed that too happen as when the people called on them to be the change that they wanted they showed that they were no better than pnm. And that is the problem.

You really are a Kant

Red goverment in charge for NINE terms and you blame the opposition .

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 22nd, 2020, 9:45 am

Did pnm go up uncontested for those 9 terms? I realise u just don't understand what i am saying. Let me use a better example. If pp wasn't fraught with corruption and inefficiencies wouldn't they have won the 2015 elections? What about 2020? Why unc lost? Is it because swing voters still believed that the unc will not live up to expectations because the leadership was more or less the same as in pp? Or did pp and unc lose the last 2 GEs because pnm thief the votes?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 9:51 am

elec2020 wrote:Did pnm go up uncontested for those 9 terms?

Yes the red government won all 36 by themselves in one election

In the 1971 General Elections the PNM faced only limited opposition as the major opposition parties boycotted the election citing the use of voting machines. The PNM captured all 36 seats in the election, including eight that they carried unopposed.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 9:55 am

elec2020 wrote:Did pnm go up uncontested for those 9 terms? I realise u just don't understand what i am saying. Let me use a better example. If pp wasn't fraught with corruption and inefficiencies wouldn't they have won the 2015 elections? What about 2020? Why unc lost? Is it because swing voters still believed that the unc will not live up to expectations because the leadership was more or less the same as in pp? Or did pp and unc lose the last 2 GEs because pnm thief the votes?

Rowlee says the sky is falling so the people ran for cover, very few questioned it.

Who are the idiots here ?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 22nd, 2020, 10:07 am

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:Did pnm go up uncontested for those 9 terms?

Yes the red government won all 36 by themselves in one election

In the 1971 General Elections the PNM faced only limited opposition as the major opposition parties boycotted the election citing the use of voting machines. The PNM captured all 36 seats in the election, including eight that they carried unopposed.

Thanks for that information. I was unaware of that elections.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 22nd, 2020, 10:08 am

zoom rader wrote:
You frothing.

It’s in the loan doc.
The announcements imply the same.
The union article gives the history...

If you cannot connect the dots...well that explains quite a bit.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 22nd, 2020, 10:10 am

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:Did pnm go up uncontested for those 9 terms? I realise u just don't understand what i am saying. Let me use a better example. If pp wasn't fraught with corruption and inefficiencies wouldn't they have won the 2015 elections? What about 2020? Why unc lost? Is it because swing voters still believed that the unc will not live up to expectations because the leadership was more or less the same as in pp? Or did pp and unc lose the last 2 GEs because pnm thief the votes?

Rowlee says the sky is falling so the people ran for cover, very few questioned it.

Who are the idiots here ?

So in 2010 people were intelligent enough amd mindful enough to know that based on their recent actioms pnm had to go. So in 2010 they disobeyed their pm. But in 2015 and 2020 the same population regressed into mindless idiots who take as gospel the cries of the existing pm?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 22nd, 2020, 10:12 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
You frothing.

It’s in the loan doc.
The announcements imply the same.
The union article gives the history...

If you cannot connect the dots...well that explains quite a bit.

I Gonna take a lil nip now and do some herbs later.

When i get back I expect to see some proof in black and white about a wasa loan to cut staff.

A red government Union paper is worth toilet paper

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 22nd, 2020, 10:22 am

jhonnieblue wrote:I don't think any loan will say for cutting staff. If anything it will be along the lines of improving operational management and efficiency.

The goal is to blame the PNM...all the way back to 62.

But don’t mention that in 2010-2015 we had:

The knowledge and information,
The financial ability,
The global economy to support the necessary actions.
As documented in the loan doc.

We had the fully cooked opportunity to fix some or all the problems...we borrowed money to do so...and the UNC didnt.

250000,000 usd x6.5 is 1.6b in principal...ignoring interest...
What happened to the money?

Why we still have the problems?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”