Forums

WTK POLICE SALARY AND INFO

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Re: WTK POLICE SALARY AND INFO

Postby widdyphuck » July 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm

matr1x wrote:It usually 1/4 the expected bi-anually corruption figure.

Money worth is to join the service?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 29th, 2017, 8:34 pm

People join for bribes...some for influence. But that's pretty much it.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » July 29th, 2017, 10:58 pm

matr1x wrote:People join for bribes...some for influence. But that's pretty much it.

What about the fact that its the easiest Service Commission to get into...

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » July 30th, 2017, 8:24 am

Dat too.

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » July 30th, 2017, 8:30 am

Don't forget deductions and taxes, that money boils down. The risks, loss of family life and stress is not worth it if you joining for money.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » July 30th, 2017, 1:10 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:Don't forget deductions and taxes, that money boils down. The risks, loss of family life and stress is not worth it if you joining for money.

Still a decent salary though...

gundeleroy2k
3NE 2NR for life

Postby gundeleroy2k » September 14th, 2017, 10:32 am

Hear job cuts coming in the public device ending December so good luck getting in

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 14th, 2017, 10:53 am

Thats the problem...people joining ttps cuz it a have no other wuk...just join for the $ and not for the betterment of the country

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » September 14th, 2017, 11:07 am

i does see some fellas looking like school boyz on the force.

rere31
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rere31 » August 9th, 2018, 8:07 am

Just an update guys, I did apply and join the service. The salary is $9602.00 before deductions I end up with like $8700.00 plus i make close to $5000.00 overtime each month. This is just for clarification if any other persons wanted to know. Its a nice field of service nevertheless.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 9th, 2018, 8:58 am

rere31 wrote:Just an update guys, I did apply and join the service. The salary is $9602.00 before deductions I end up with like $8700.00 plus i make close to $5000.00 overtime each month. This is just for clarification if any other persons wanted to know. Its a nice field of service nevertheless.

If money is your motivator for joining ttps then I have no hopes for you

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 9th, 2018, 9:24 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
rere31 wrote:Just an update guys, I did apply and join the service. The salary is $9602.00 before deductions I end up with like $8700.00 plus i make close to $5000.00 overtime each month. This is just for clarification if any other persons wanted to know. Its a nice field of service nevertheless.

So what is the motivator ?

Justice ?

Pay the policeman in US dollars and give him a Gov't house .

Who you gonna call when "family" come to your house ?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 9th, 2018, 9:54 am

RedVEVO wrote:

So what is the motivator ?

Justice ?

Pay the policeman in US dollars and give him a Gov't house .

Who you gonna call when "family" come to your house ?

Facepalm...

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 9th, 2018, 10:24 am

In all fairness he probably didnt mean it like that.

Thread is about salary so he maybe just updating it. But now that we have another officer amongst us (the tuner community) hopefully he can keep us updated on stuff like rollingpin does..

Seems these days ttps wuckking and some are very well trained to deal with pple..
Few nights back gaza fete pumping. I wanna sleep, called them and was greeted by a very polite wpc on the phone. Not even 5 minutes after justice was served.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » August 9th, 2018, 11:04 am

So he should work for thanks then?
Fcuk away with that rhetoric.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 9th, 2018, 1:05 pm

rollingstock wrote:

Mentality like urs is why exactly the ttps is the way it is...

At no point I accused the guy of being in the job for $$.....do tell me why it have so much corruption within ttps??? What is the root of everything???

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 9th, 2018, 2:22 pm

Wasn't the police accused recently of fraud amounting to over 200 MILLION in overtime???

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » August 9th, 2018, 2:28 pm

rollingstock wrote:

At no point I accused the guy of being in the job for $$.....do tell me why it have so much corruption within ttps??? What is the root of everything???

You're a kind of ass?
The motivation for any job is proper remuneration. Thanks could feed your family?
Love of country could pay a mortgage?

"mentality like mines"
Lil boy fcuk away with you, what have you contributed to your country? You can't walk a day in my shoes. Stroke your little ego on the internet cause in real life you're a failure.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 9th, 2018, 2:40 pm

I work to get paid.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 9th, 2018, 2:45 pm

rollingstock wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

You're a kind of ass?
The motivation for any job is proper remuneration. Thanks could feed your family?

"mentality like mines"
Lil boy fcuk away with you, what have you contributed to your country? You can't walk a day in my shoes. Stroke your little ego on the internet cause in real life you're a failure.

Shakes is entitled to his view :D

Pay the TTPS a good salary . RedVEVO has away supported good pay, family insurance and 100% health care , housing etc. :D

When a TTP see US $$ being paid to Gibbs and perks for CoP who do nothing , why should they fight crime ?

Give the TTPS priority with HDC housing , or housing loans ( guaranteed by Gov't ) and build modern day CSI Labs
with modern computer based online and real time technology .

And give the PCA teeth to investigate , to charge and arrest the TTPS , to weed out the misfits .

RedVEVO has spoken :roll:
Last edited by RedVEVO on August 9th, 2018, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 9th, 2018, 3:02 pm

rollingstock wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

You're a kind of ass?

"mentality like mines"

to each his own...you just missing the point....you just not willing to accept what's wrong with ttps because you're blinded by the bs urself...everyone in here has an opinion...you just take things ah lil too personal padna.

you continue to beat up yuh chest on tuner nah.....

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 9th, 2018, 3:26 pm

rollingstock wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

You're a kind of ass?

"mentality like mines"

to each his own...you just missing the point....you just not willing to accept what's wrong with ttps because you're blinded by the bs urself...everyone in here has an opinion...you just take things ah lil too personal padna.

you continue to beat up yuh chest on tuner nah.....

Good point Shakes ..

Everybody has a view .

A liberal man :wink:

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 9th, 2018, 4:15 pm

That's a good salary plus the overtime...That comes up to about $14000....That salary could get you a mortgage once you play you plan right. Have people dressing up in suit, sitting in ac whole day and wanna hold their heads high who not even making that when the month come.

Bless bro

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » August 9th, 2018, 4:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 9th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Redress10 wrote:

That's a good salary plus the overtime...That comes up to about $14000....That salary could get you a mortgage once you play you plan right. Have people dressing up in suit, sitting in ac whole day and wanna hold their heads high who not even making that when the month come.

Bless bro

Police should get minimum $20 K per month .

And maybe they will work . Just maybe .

A Ganja man paying them much more .

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 9th, 2018, 7:17 pm

Do all cops generally get similar salary ?
I.e. A motorbike traffic cop vs street cop

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 9th, 2018, 7:33 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Redress10 wrote:

Bless bro

Wouldn't work.....Humans will always need more.

I think 12 is more realistic with greater recruitment requirements....Make it a graduate job etc...Need atleast an associate degree as minimum educational requirement. Force people to spend 3-4 years going through academic hardship etc so they mature some more. Also help weed out the ones who really want to be there.

I don't think Trinidad politicians want "smarter" police though.

It have NYPD officers who went Harvard etc.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 9th, 2018, 7:37 pm

Redress10 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Redress10 wrote:

Bless bro

I think 12 is more realistic with greater recruitment requirements....Make it a graduate job etc...Need atleast an associate degree as minimum educational requirement. Force people to spend 3-4 years going through academic hardship etc so they mature some more. Also help weed out the ones who really want to be there.

Agree and more agree .

However the TTPS hire their family regardless of qualifications .

What you think " protect and serve " really mean in T&T ?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 9th, 2018, 7:42 pm

^^^

" .. New Commissioner of Police Gary Griffith has agreed to work for a monthly salary of $40,000 and not $135,000 as was reported in another daily newspaper .. "

https://newsday.co.tt/2018/08/09/griffi ... 00-salary/

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 9th, 2018, 7:59 pm

Redress10 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Redress10 wrote:

Bless bro

Weeding out corrupt officers real easy...but no one has the balls to grab the bull by the horns...hopefully Gary sees the light and do what is urgently needed

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”