TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 16th, 2020, 1:23 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:No, that is completely meaningless. Funny how you have an issue with useless sh!t like that but don't care about REAL issues you know, like how Raytheon finances Democract and Republicans, CNN, MSNBC which then allows them to kill millions of innocent people.

Atleast Republicans don't hide their warmongering, nothing nastier than a left winger crying about Trump and not enough transgender but very silent when it comes to Democrats and their beloved liberal media taking blood money from companies like Raytheon to do their bidding.

I will let the dishonest left keep digging their own grave. At least Trump had the decency to call it a swamp which is exactly what it is. Not one of your left wingers have the balls to even say that

I saw the other day your nasty left wingers praising celebrities for their "Anti Trump Hysteria" all the while saying NOTHING about same celebrities wearing Animal Skin from coats to bags and watch straps from animals that has been skinned alive or brutally murdered inhumanely. But yeah you guys sure do care about the important stuff I bet huh you're the real do gooders, and yes the Trumps are evil for trophy hunting incase you were wondering. Just not as evil as the closet dip sh!ts on the left who will never stand up for what is right but only stand up for social media likes. I bet you are one of those sh!tters who supported Obama and Hillary killing of Qaddafi and laugh at how Libya is now a open slave market. I bet you laugh at how Obama funded "free syrian army" which turned out to be ISIS.

Show me how many countries Trump has invaded, how many drone strikes he has committed on innocent civilians nah. Ooh wait that was your beloved butt fcker Obama since Trump hasn't done sh!t to anyone, but hey orange man bad in the minds of the libtards.

You seem upset, so I take it that the visa hasn't come through, despite you all but gagging on orange nut sack. Obama, for all his flaws, was never accused of criminality by his own GAO. Clinton despite his flaws, never had a member of his own party vote against him in an impeachment trial in the Senate.
Also, it seems your history is being viewed from inside Orange Ade's rectum, because the cause of the start of all that Middle East instability was Bush and his false WMD invasion of Iraq.

Middle East instability start long before Bush dude

and here have a look at how many times GAO said Obama broke the law

Bro not only that even According to the Guardian a website dedicated to protecting the legacy of Obama and left wing politicians actually admits the man is a fcking Blood thirsty war hawk

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ama-legacy

This De Dragon living in a la la land, this moron can't be taken seriously this clown thinks Obama wasn't accused of criminal conduct when the man was an actual living criminal maybe even bigger than Bush considering how many people he murdered with drone strikes, the best part of all this is how they try to dress it up as they are doing good by killing terrorists when in reality they are doing the bidding of military contractors and killing innocent people.

People like De Dragon is the problem out here, this man who is a Pretend Muslim is an absolute disgrace. I dunno what he gets from constantly lying and protecting the establishment. Maybe the douche bag makes money of other people suffering and misfortune I bet that is it, he must also be like 70 years old because he cannot even think, he just vomits out everyday CNN propaganda.

I want this Dragon to bring out the statistics and show me how many drone strikes the peace maker Obama has done, how many leaders he toppled, how much money and weapons he gave to Isis and Iran and lets compare it to Trump record let us compare the real sh!t that matters in the world, you know people's life and homes?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 16th, 2020, 1:38 pm

Lets deal with this lying De Dragon once and for all let us bring out the Evidence I want to deal with this nasty sick individual and pretend Muslim once and for all and I don't want to use any right wing conservative website I want to use a liberal left wing website to do it I will go with the UK Guardian and everything as I think this website does fact check much more than CNN, in Bold is a direct copy and paste

Have a good good read about your blood thirsty Obama who you worship look at your lord and savior, Trump's killing of Soleimani and calling North Korea leader "Rocket Man" couldn't even dream of this level of criminality by the Obama Administration.

President Obama did reduce the number of US soldiers fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, but he dramatically expanded the air wars and the use of special operations forces around the globe. In 2016, US special operators could be found in 70% of the world’s nations, 138 countries – a staggering jump of 130% since the days of the Bush administration.

in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs

While most of these air attacks were in Syria and Iraq, US bombs also rained down on people in Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. That’s seven majority-Muslim countries.

he spread the use of drones outside the declared battlefields of Afghanistan and Iraq, mainly to Pakistan and Yemen

President Obama has claimed that his overseas military adventures are legal under the 2001 and 2003 authorizations for the use of military force passed by Congress to go after al-Qaida. But today’s wars have little or nothing to do with those who attacked the United States on September 11, 2001.

The twisted legal architecture the Obama administration has constructed to justify its interventions, especially extrajudicial drone killings with no geographic restrictions, will now be transferred into the erratic hands of Donald Trump.

Given that drones account for only a small portion of the munitions dropped in the past eight years, the numbers of civilians killed by Obama’s bombs could be in the thousands. But we can’t know for sure as the administration, and the mainstream media, has been virtually silent about the civilian toll of the administration’s failed interventions.

In May 2013, I interrupted President Obama during his foreign policy address at the National Defense University. I had just returned from visiting the families of innocent people killed by US drone attacks in Yemen and Pakistan, including the Rehman children who saw their grandmother blown to bits while in the field picking okra.

in July 2016 the US government made the absurd claim it had killed, at most, 116 civilians in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and Libya between 2009 and 2015. Journalists and human rights advocates said the numbers were ridiculously low and unverifiable, given that no names, dates, locations or others details were released. The London-based Bureau of Investigative Journalism, which has tracked drone strikes for years, said the true figure was six times higher.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 16th, 2020, 4:51 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Are you highly fcking retarded? what the fck do you mean Obama wasn't accused of Criminality? Can you be anymore dotish?

The man is responsible for the deaths and displacement of millions of people in Syria, he is completely 100% responsible for Libya being a slave market right now with slaves being sold on open market, the man took money from defense contractors then awarded them the contract of supplying US military with drones and military equipment which he then used to topple leaders of foreign countries and create entire war zones. How the actual fck is this not criminal to you?

Obama and Bush are completely responsible for ISIS with Obama helping fund them he actually went further than Bush

How the actual fck is this not criminal to you? or do you love only when members of congress accuse a President of criminal conduct? the same members whose donors are big pharma and defense contractors?

According to the Guardian a left wing news site, Obama dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016 making him the bloodiest US President next to Bush

Tell me how many bombs Trump dropped, tell me how many foreign leaders he toppled, how many countries he invaded you fckwit I have said many times I am for Bernie and not some corrupt pile of warmongering sh!t like Hillary

Any POTUS ordering an armed invasion or operation is not subjected to criminal prosecution. Are you trying to imply that he committed genocide? :?When he is before the ICC in the Hague, then spout your dotishery. Trump jizz in your eye, and in your gut, making you even more of facktard than normal.
I really can't understand your servile flattery of a man who despises you, and would not piss on you even if you were on fire. So UDFR.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 16th, 2020, 4:53 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:No, that is completely meaningless. Funny how you have an issue with useless sh!t like that but don't care about REAL issues you know, like how Raytheon finances Democract and Republicans, CNN, MSNBC which then allows them to kill millions of innocent people.

Atleast Republicans don't hide their warmongering, nothing nastier than a left winger crying about Trump and not enough transgender but very silent when it comes to Democrats and their beloved liberal media taking blood money from companies like Raytheon to do their bidding.

I will let the dishonest left keep digging their own grave. At least Trump had the decency to call it a swamp which is exactly what it is. Not one of your left wingers have the balls to even say that

I saw the other day your nasty left wingers praising celebrities for their "Anti Trump Hysteria" all the while saying NOTHING about same celebrities wearing Animal Skin from coats to bags and watch straps from animals that has been skinned alive or brutally murdered inhumanely. But yeah you guys sure do care about the important stuff I bet huh you're the real do gooders, and yes the Trumps are evil for trophy hunting incase you were wondering. Just not as evil as the closet dip sh!ts on the left who will never stand up for what is right but only stand up for social media likes. I bet you are one of those sh!tters who supported Obama and Hillary killing of Qaddafi and laugh at how Libya is now a open slave market. I bet you laugh at how Obama funded "free syrian army" which turned out to be ISIS.

Show me how many countries Trump has invaded, how many drone strikes he has committed on innocent civilians nah. Ooh wait that was your beloved butt fcker Obama since Trump hasn't done sh!t to anyone, but hey orange man bad in the minds of the libtards.

You seem upset, so I take it that the visa hasn't come through, despite you all but gagging on orange nut sack. Obama, for all his flaws, was never accused of criminality by his own GAO. Clinton despite his flaws, never had a member of his own party vote against him in an impeachment trial in the Senate.
Also, it seems your history is being viewed from inside Orange Ade's rectum, because the cause of the start of all that Middle East instability was Bush and his false WMD invasion of Iraq.

:? :?
I was referring to the present c0ckup in the middle east soldier. I know fully well that this issue has been around pre-Bush.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 16th, 2020, 4:58 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Bro not only that even According to the Guardian a website dedicated to protecting the legacy of Obama and left wing politicians actually admits the man is a fcking Blood thirsty war hawk

This De Dragon living in a la la land, this moron can't be taken seriously this clown thinks Obama wasn't accused of criminal conduct when the man was an actual living criminal maybe even bigger than Bush considering how many people he murdered with drone strikes, the best part of all this is how they try to dress it up as they are doing good by killing terrorists when in reality they are doing the bidding of military contractors and killing innocent people.

People like De Dragon is the problem out here, this man who is a Pretend Muslim is an absolute disgrace. I dunno what he gets from constantly lying and protecting the establishment. Maybe the douche bag makes money of other people suffering and misfortune I bet that is it, he must also be like 70 years old because he cannot even think, he just vomits out everyday CNN propaganda.

I want this De Dragon to bring out the statistics and show me how many drone strikes the peace maker Obama has done, how many leaders he toppled, how much money and weapons he gave to Isis and Iran and lets compare it to Trump record let us compare the real sh!t that matters in the world, you know people's life and homes?

So, by your jackarse logic, Trump "murdered" Al Baghdadi? Soleimani? Hamza Bin Laden?
ALL US President's are shown a list of the top targets for assassination when they are elected, ALL. Don't beat up because your husband Trump's game is weak and he couldn't match Obama :wink:

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 16th, 2020, 5:07 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

I was referring to the present c0ckup in the middle east soldier. I know fully well that this issue has been around pre-Bush.

So if you know the issue has started before Bush then why you saying the opposite?
You real contradicting yourself.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2020, 5:38 pm

ed, ur tying up the law with the good thing to do. they are different things. although what trump and what obama, and what bush and what clinton and what bush did, were not good, they were not illegal according to american law. if they were agaisnt the ICC, then nobody has seen fit to charge them and bring them in to stand trial.

although dems saying trump should not have done what he did concering ukraine and bidens, its not enough against their laws or modis operandi to levy penalties against him, hence the clearing, in the impeachment. and its hypocritical because that country regularly levies sanctions and threat of aid withdrawal to influence other governments actions.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 16th, 2020, 6:21 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

So if you know the issue has started before Bush then why you saying the opposite?

Learn to read and comprehend, then maybe you'd understand the difference between clarification, and contradiction. Then again I doubt it :roll:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 16th, 2020, 6:43 pm

This De Dragon is clearly beyond retarded, you can't talk any sort of commonsense into this lunatic. Not sure how a 3rd worlder like him can be this dotish, for the very least you would expect him to have some sort of commonsense.

And just because you do evil things without breaking the law doesn't make it right. According to this Dragon murder of innocent civilians is ok so long as it is done in another country but ordered by a US President.

If this nasty stinking Dragon can literally ignore the guardian article posted and still defend killing of Muslims just because a Black man did it then he is a lot more despicable than the alt right

This nasty stinking Dragon knows fully well that Obama was in bed with the defense contractors and that is why he carried out those attacks on civilians and then lied and said he was targeting terrorists. It's always that same excuse isn't it? "we targeted terrorists we swear, the innocent women and children that got blown to pieces in a market were just collateral damage"

And I am supposed to take this stinking war mongering Dragon seriously about anything he says?

Hold this you wretched Dragon

https://www.newsweek.com/how-isis-got-w ... ria-748468

By purchasing "large numbers" of European arms and ammunition and then diverting them to nonstate actors in Syria without notifying the sellers, the U.S. reportedly "violated the terms of sale and export agreed between weapon exporters...and recipients."

I don't expect your lizard brain to understand any of this tho, you might respond with your typical illiteracy. I bet your nasty *****try will attempt to claim that Obama had no hand in this, it was all just coincidence, totally not planned by him and his private defense contractor

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 16th, 2020, 8:11 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Learn to read and comprehend, then maybe you'd understand the difference between clarification, and contradiction. Then again I doubt it :roll:

First of all you said it started with Bush, then you said you agreed it started pre-Bush. This is the epitome of a contradiction you dimwit. Try to not waste people time nah. Also get a dictionary and maybe an education.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 17th, 2020, 1:41 am

Bloomberg-Clinton against Trump? :lol:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 17th, 2020, 7:43 am

^ LMFAO HAHAHAHHAA it heating up, they going to get rid of Bernie the establishment fraid him more than Trump. They want Bloomberg as he will protect their money, it should really happen watch and see how stink these idiots going to lose :lol:

Once Bernie gets cheated out once more, its a done deal for Trump he going to wipe the floor with Bloomberg :lol:

And Bloomberg ain't no Democrat either he is a Racist Republican billionaire literally the opposite of what left wing voters looking for hahahahahah and with Hillary as he running mate omg this sh!t is going to be great :lol: even Trevor Noah wash boomberg cacah0le lol

Bloomberg has literally been a Republican since 2001 and then switched to a Democrat last year so he could run against Trump AHAHHAHAHAHAH OMG this is gonna be great :lol: :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 17th, 2020, 9:30 am

and in a weird turn of events, after he crapped all over bernie to favor hillary the last time, john oliver has come out in favor of bernie's major plan.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 17th, 2020, 11:54 am

^ Amazing how the richest country in the world can't seem to afford Free Health Care. This is a good indication of how corrupt that American system actually is, the kind of power lobbyist has. This is why the DNC is trying to get rid of Bernie and I believe they will do it in favor of right winger Bloomberg. Big Pharma isn't just going to sit by and allow Bernie to end that level of corruption. John Oliver is a complete shill, atleast Trevor Noah is genuinely funny. Oliver and that moron Hassan are 2 pretend comedians.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 17th, 2020, 12:22 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:This De Dragon is clearly beyond retarded, you can't talk any sort of commonsense into this lunatic. Not sure how a 3rd worlder like him can be this dotish, for the very least you would expect him to have some sort of commonsense.

And just because you do evil things without breaking the law doesn't make it right. According to this Dragon murder of innocent civilians is ok so long as it is done in another country but ordered by a US President.

If this nasty stinking Dragon can literally ignore the guardian article posted and still defend killing of Muslims just because a Black man did it then he is a lot more despicable than the alt right

This nasty stinking Dragon knows fully well that Obama was in bed with the defense contractors and that is why he carried out those attacks on civilians and then lied and said he was targeting terrorists. It's always that same excuse isn't it? "we targeted terrorists we swear, the innocent women and children that got blown to pieces in a market were just collateral damage"

And I am supposed to take this stinking war mongering Dragon seriously about anything he says?

Hold this you wretched Dragon

https://www.newsweek.com/how-isis-got-w ... ria-748468

By purchasing "large numbers" of European arms and ammunition and then diverting them to nonstate actors in Syria without notifying the sellers, the U.S. reportedly "violated the terms of sale and export agreed between weapon exporters...and recipients."

I don't expect your lizard brain to understand any of this tho, you might respond with your typical illiteracy. I bet your nasty ***try will attempt to claim that Obama had no hand in this, it was all just coincidence, totally not planned by him and his private defense contractor

That rancid coconut oil/grease you "potaying" your head with seems to have leached into your already underdeveloped brain and causing you hallucinations. Where did I say it was "ok" for innocent civilians to be murdered by Executive Action?" I simply pointed out a fact, but in your limited worldview, which seems to be clouded by sheit from Trump's rectum where you reside, you saw condoning of that type of action, yet still not acknowledging that EVERY single POTUS in modern times has that prerogative, whether plebs like you or me like it or not.
All this for a US Visa? What will happen when you have to get a Green Card?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 17th, 2020, 12:25 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

First of all you said it started with Bush, then you said you agreed it started pre-Bush. This is the epitome of a contradiction you dimwit. Try to not waste people time nah. Also get a dictionary and maybe an education.

Oh look, Erectile Dysfunction got a lady-friend, and she find she voice all of a sudden. Maybe if y'alls combined income wasn't what I'd spend in a weekend liming, y'all would get that elusive visa, and not have to immerse yourselves in a man's colon :lol:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 22nd, 2020, 9:31 am

If you guys have not seen this video have a look, watch the difference with Tucker and those nasty SJW "journalists" on CNN and MSNBC etc Watch how tucker speaks about Tulsi and compare it to the liberal media that always calls her a Russian Spy even tho she is a member of congress and a US military veteran.

Now the establishment liberal media like MSNBC and CNN are now pushing the new hoax that Bernie Sanders is a Russian Spy and is working for Russia. De Dragon should be ashamed of himself for supporting "journalists" like that who spread these nasty lies along with the lying US intelligence making up these absurd claims that Bernie is working for Russia

Notice how Shogun is for the very least quiet and not responding as he himself has realized how retarded he has been for supporting the same Fake news media that is now calling his candidate Bernie a Russian Spy, Shogun has gone in hiding fuss he so shame he pushed the insane conspiracy that Trump colluded with Russia, then news broke it was all a hoax by the CIA, shogun tried to make a comeback and defend it until he saw they started beefing up the hoax that Bernie is now colluding with Russia. Shogun disappear and leave De Dragon to make an illiterate **** of himself alone. :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 22nd, 2020, 9:10 pm

ED, please show me where I "support" journalists saying Sanders is a Russian asset. Oh, you can't? I didn't think so.
Stop gargling GOP balls, and getting hit by cars and go and try to make yourself useful, you greasy headed illiterate dummy. Trump doesn't want you or your girlfriend Kewelless in his country, so the quicker you realize that, the better it would be for all concerned. Now find a busy road, and get to playing in the traffic there, oh wait...............

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 22nd, 2020, 10:33 pm

Bernie looking good, DNC establishment vex.

Expect a #metoo charge or two be thrown his way.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 23rd, 2020, 4:15 am

So, just a thought but why do we still have a 4 year old poll in this thread? OP update it for the 2020 election nah

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 23rd, 2020, 12:26 pm

redmanjp wrote:So, just a thought but why do we still have a 4 year old poll in this thread? OP update it for the 2020 election nah

OP disappeared 4 years now hence why the poll never changed.

Whoever becomes the DNC nominee admin can change it or we make a new ched.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 23rd, 2020, 3:09 pm

Doh worry Banzai go change it when time comes, he used to be Anti Trump but now that he has seen that blacks are more prosperous under Trump than anyother president in history he might change his mind

But a new thread might make more sense

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 24th, 2020, 1:14 pm

Funny MSNBC news coverage of Bernie Sanders' big Nevada win

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 25th, 2020, 12:58 pm

What all yuh fellas think about when Trump, the greatest president ever, say that Africans come from shithole countries? and that African reporters are stupid? All you feel he was right?

The only thing I don't like is how he deal with Syria because I am mixed with that but I would let that pass since he's doing a great job so far.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 25th, 2020, 1:14 pm

To be fair he didn't say that eh, he was pointing out all the sh!thole countries which are notoriously filthy with pollution and trash everywhere, crime which includes rape being a normal thing people cutting up and stitching up vaginas with rusty razer blade in female genital mutation countries with governments and people so corrupt it is basically nothing but a sh!thole. Like literally there is no word in the English dictionary to describe some of these places and Trinidad eh too far given our rampant crime, corruption and filthy Trinis tossing trash out of their car windows everywhere you go.

Don't listen to too much of Trevor Noah, he is genuinely funny I agree but he is a puppet of the left wing media his only purpose is to peddle left wing propaganda and push LGBTQ Woke Feminist SJW propaganda.

Haven't you noticed how the left wing media and people on the left pretend to support Bernie Sanders and the things he stands for? until they actually realizes he can win and now he gonna tax their kant into oblivion? These same liberals have been using LGBTQ as a weapon to boost their popularity they do not actually stand for real liberal ideas they merely are only interested in using LGBTQ agenda to promote their own party and protect their billions of dollars and not paying a cent in Tax.

The idea is very simple, boost things and pretend to care about stuff like feminism, LGBTQ etc then when you do this all the idiots who form these same groups will defend your corruption and evading taxes. It is like a racist who talks nice to you in your face and bad talks you behind your back.

People on the right typically don't actually pretend, they are more often than not, exactly who they portray themselves to be so you know what you dealing with. Bush was an outright warmonger, Obama was a bigger warmonger who pretended that he wasn't while propping up the military industrial complex and has killed and destroyed more innocent lives than bush could ever dream of.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 25th, 2020, 10:36 pm

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 29th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Biden takes back the lead from Bernie, mainstream media in their glee. Interesting to see what happens at Super Tuesday.

As I predicted in april last year, this will be a Biden vs Bernie matchup.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 29th, 2020, 9:12 pm

If Biden somehow manage to win it would mean somebody cheated Bernie, in which case Biden going to lose against Trump.

The only way Biden would win against Trump is if the covid 19 Virus manages to somehow collapse the US economy it would automatically work in Biden's favor. But at that point I doubt anybody would care much about who is the US President. This virus has a very good chance of doing insanely huge amounts of damage to the world economy as we know it especially since there is a high chance it was lab created.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 29th, 2020, 9:33 pm

ED u have these fellas in a gear here?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 2nd, 2020, 4:01 pm

Steyer, Buttigieg and now Klobuchar drops out.

Warren needs to go home and Bloomberg is a joke.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”