Forums

Sat Maharaj - RIP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Sat Maharaj - The only Troll without a keyboard

Postby sMASH » April 17th, 2019, 11:42 am

He block me on FB... I don't see what he says, on his multiple accounts.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 17th, 2019, 11:48 am

sMASH wrote:Yes, it was a jab... murky lagoons being the rice lands attributed to the east Indian people that worked those lands.

He was talking about the corruption or sumting, hence the alligator reference, but had to jab at who they comprised what stock they came from. If at least to pander to his audience.

I could be reading too much Into it.

But if I reading the murky lagoon and working rice lands as a racist referral to the east Indians, what was the racist referral that Sat had used?

I've said I won't get into these debates because once a person's mind is set on an agenda it's near impossible to get them to see differently, but the comment was not a jab at rice lands, he was talking about questionable gains by some and he named Ashworth Jack and his home, he then referenced the defense of Jack by the then PM and stated that the defense did not surprise him as the are all alligators from the same murky lagoon. The UNC spun it to be racist because that would appeal to their base, same as the Calcutta Ship comment made during the THA elections by a PNM person would appeal the the PNM's base. If you doubt me get the clip and see for yourself. BTW I don't think Sat's comment was racist, it was deliberately vague ( as you referenced earlier) and meant to rile and stir up as it did, I actually understand Sat and his way of thinking so it doesn't phase me, ppl need to learn to live and let live

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 17th, 2019, 12:02 pm

Ashwroth jack was unc or unc aligned not so? So the murky lagoon he from would be the unc, not so? Well at least at the point in time of the affiliation.
And again, who worked the rice lands? The east I Indians, predominately.

It is stretching it.

And now with Sat, he insulted and generalized all Tobago in one swoop, he didn't really target a race or any attribute stereotyped to a race.

While some of what sat said was not conducive or constructive productive dialogue, and how he said it was in typical ole injun fashion, very inciting, charged, provocative, to be raised some points about how Tobago is a drain on tnt economy, they don't want to take instruction from tnt, and they need to straighten up.

And I hold the stance, an independent Tobago, they should go back to forging their own way, tobexit.

trinigoon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby trinigoon » April 17th, 2019, 12:16 pm

sMASH wrote:He block me on FB... I don't see what he says, on his multiple accounts.
It's public now.. shine Dem page

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 17th, 2019, 12:19 pm

zoom rader wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Although Sat have some valid points, he was crass and should not have generalized.

Tobago is not a tourist economy anymore even though the potential is there, it is a THA economy. Whoever runs the THA will have tobagonians under manners. PNM and the seabridge fiasco is a classic case.

Until the THA opens back up investments to foreigners, especially real estate, is only toolum and benny ball for all lol.
Selling of Bago lands to foreigners is a no no. That's the last thing you want.

How so? lack of investment because many tobagonians studying "white foreigners taking black people land and advantaging we", the crash of 08, increase in crime and the collapse of the seabridge crippled tobago.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 17th, 2019, 12:20 pm

What inshan say?

The last I know he was still pnm, so I suppose was against sat.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2019, 1:01 pm

eliteauto wrote:
sMASH wrote:Yes, it was a jab... murky lagoons being the rice lands attributed to the east Indian people that worked those lands.

He was talking about the corruption or sumting, hence the alligator reference, but had to jab at who they comprised what stock they came from. If at least to pander to his audience.

I could be reading too much Into it.

But if I reading the murky lagoon and working rice lands as a racist referral to the east Indians, what was the racist referral that Sat had used?

I've said I won't get into these debates because once a person's mind is set on an agenda it's near impossible to get them to see differently, but the comment was not a jab at rice lands, he was talking about questionable gains by some and he named Ashworth Jack and his home, he then referenced the defense of Jack by the then PM and stated that the defense did not surprise him as the are all alligators from the same murky lagoon. The UNC spun it to be racist because that would appeal to their base, same as the Calcutta Ship comment made during the THA elections by a PNM person would appeal the the PNM's base. If you doubt me get the clip and see for yourself. BTW I don't think Sat's comment was racist, it was deliberately vague ( as you referenced earlier) and meant to rile and stir up as it did, I actually understand Sat and his way of thinking so it doesn't phase me, ppl need to learn to live and let live
Go elite, defend you PNM party bro

trinigoon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby trinigoon » April 17th, 2019, 1:02 pm

Nope not even a mention of him..go take a look he might have mentioned your fellow racist community tho..
Last edited by trinigoon on April 17th, 2019, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trinigoon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby trinigoon » April 17th, 2019, 1:02 pm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 17th, 2019, 1:17 pm

i will agree with inshan, because no matter what party in power, they raping the treasury, chooking the fire on both sides, and we like idiots, on the ground level, cussing and fighting one another.

the fight should not be yellow grass roots vs red grass roots. it should be grass roots vs government, cause the millions of dollars they pocketing, is the millions needed to fix the hospital, for EVERYBODY!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2019, 3:42 pm

sMASH wrote:i will agree with inshan, because no matter what party in power, they raping the treasury, chooking the fire on both sides, and we like idiots, on the ground level, cussing and fighting one another.

the fight should not be yellow grass roots vs red grass roots. it should be grass roots vs government, cause the millions of dollars they pocketing, is the millions needed to fix the hospital, for EVERYBODY!
Meanwhile 1% sits back and laughs

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

seeing Sat making news again. Rowley call him out. TATT tell him he could lose he broadcast license.

It is worrying. It seems people already have their knives sharpened and they are ready to kill this man that worked so hard to put his people in a better position.

Hindus have been the target of Institutionalized discrimination by the State for the majority of the history of Trinidad & Tobago. Sat Maharaj is not perfect, but he is one of the few who protected the interests of Hindu people in this country.

You know long time you had a choice: convert your children to Christianity, or be put out of the education system. You can thank Sat that we have a number of schools where Hindu beliefs are recognized and taught.

So while Rowley and TATT are ready to skin the man alive, please remember their motivations are not necessarily pure at heart.

tldr: many people in the PNM are a bunch of blasted racists and they have no position to talk.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 17th, 2019, 8:54 pm

nobody:
Sat: tobago people is d worse...

he didnt need to say anything,

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 17th, 2019, 9:00 pm

When Pemberton say it there was no problem.... when Sat say it is to beat your chest till it bleed!!!!

At the end of the day... the truth is the truth... no matter who say it or how much it hurts.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://trinidad.cc/news/tobago%E2%80%99 ... ethic.html

A noted historian has strongly criticised Tobago's poor work ethic, saying it will impact negatively the island's quest for internal self-government.

Dr Rita Pemberton said at a time when Tobago is clamouring for greater autonomy in managing its affairs, the attitude of many people on the island to work left a lot to be desired.

Pemberton was the main speaker at the third instalment of the monthly lecture series, hosted by the Tobago Writers Guild and Tobago Library Services last week at the Scarborough library.

Her lecture was titled: How The Cocrico Came To Town: Law, Environment and Society in Tobago since 1962.

The lecture used the Cocrico, a national bird, as a metaphor for how Tobago transitioned in the period after Independence and Hurricane Flora in 1963.

Pemberton said, the Tobagonian of yesteryear was "a highly-valued individual".

"They were considered trustworthy. They were considered reliable. They were considered hardworking," she told the gathering.

However Pemberton, who once headed the Department of History, UWI, St Augustine, observed dependability and diligence among the workforce in Tobago has eroded to the point where workers now had to be imported from Trinidad.

"Not that they are better, but the service from our workforce is decidedly poor and this is something we have to address. I mean, the island is going nowhere with no autonomy if you do not have a workforce that is reliable."

Pemberton said stories about lack of performance in Tobago abound.

"Turn up to work at 8 to 4, many turn up at 9 or 9.30 (am). When they come in, they still have to go for breakfast, then they go for lunch. They take an hour, go in the mall and do all kinds of things, then leave early to pick up their children and they get paid for the entire day."

Pemberton further related an incident, some years ago, where, she was told, a department in the Tobago House of Assembly (THA) had organised a birthday party.

"The workers closed the office, went off to the birthday celebration during working hours and, I am told, at the expense of the THA."

She also noted the island's reputation for skilled craftsmen was no more.

"People building houses, masons, shoemakers, dressmakers, well, don't try to build a house in Tobago and employ Tobago workmen. Just don't try. Everybody tells you, don't do it.

"So, we have a poor work ethic. We have undermined the reputation that we once had and we are asking for autonomy. How is that going to work if you can't serve your own self, what is going to happen to the island's business?"

In her discourse, Pemberton lamented that, at this point in the island's development, questions are still being asked about 'Who is a Tobagonian?'"

"That is something we have to get clear because some people see a Tobagonian as somebody who resides in Tobago. So, if you were born and you resided and you left and you didn't come back, it seems as though, in some people's minds your status has been eroded.

"Then there are some people who are Tobagonians, live outside and would like to make contributions in a variety of ways but they cannot because they are living here and as far as they perceive, their efforts are not welcomed. We have to do something about that.

"Exclusion is never a good thing and if people feel they belong and they have basis for belonging, I think they should be given a chance."

Pemberton said Tobago's status as an island was indeterminate.

"Some people think dependency. Some people want autonomy. Some people think we should shut up and behave ourselves. What are we?" she asked.

The fourth lecture will be held on April 18 (Holy Thursday), at Charlotteville Library with economist Vanus James as the main speaker. James is expected to speak on issues relating to the development of the small fishing community.

The post Tobago’s poor work ethic appeared first on Trinidad and Tobago Newsday.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2019, 9:33 pm

paid_influencer wrote:seeing Sat making news again. Rowley call him out. TATT tell him he could lose he broadcast license.

It is worrying. It seems people already have their knives sharpened and they are ready to kill this man that worked so hard to put his people in a better position.

Hindus have been the target of Institutionalized discrimination by the State for the majority of the history of Trinidad & Tobago. Sat Maharaj is not perfect, but he is one of the few who protected the interests of Hindu people in this country.

You know long time you had a choice: convert your children to Christianity, or be put out of the education system. You can thank Sat that we have a number of schools where Hindu beliefs are recognized and taught.

So while Rowley and TATT are ready to skin the man alive, please remember their motivations are not necessarily pure at heart.

tldr: many people in the PNM are a bunch of blasted racists and they have no position to talk.
Sat ant fraid the courts , he will probably win as he did before.

Remember PNM lost a radio lincence in the Privy council with him.

And yes Bago people are damm lazy

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 17th, 2019, 9:55 pm

Yeah Sat eh fraid court... is if he have the energy at his old age.

As yuh mention court, whatever happen to him and the muslim ojt with the hijab issue? That ever went to court?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 17th, 2019, 11:38 pm

I didn't know tobagonian was a race. Or are they acknowledging that they are mostly black?

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » April 17th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Sat is right here on 2nr.. his user name is.........

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2019, 11:58 pm

Zetski wrote:Sat is right here on 2nr.. his user name is.........
Eleitauto?

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » April 18th, 2019, 12:03 am

zoom rader wrote:
Zetski wrote:Sat is right here on 2nr.. his user name is.........
Eleitauto?

nah he is cro cro.. cuz 2nr is a PNM site he automatically gets mod status and collects if 2nr is monetized

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 18th, 2019, 4:33 pm

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 4:39 pm

sMASH wrote:Image
Injun under seigh from PNM once again

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 18th, 2019, 5:45 pm

Zoomindranath yuh need some dahee dey baiyya

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 18th, 2019, 5:48 pm

Yeah sat not fraid court and he does back up what he says unlike a true keyboard troll

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 18th, 2019, 6:10 pm

lol wut? they intend to charge Sat for sedition? too strong.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2019, 6:14 pm

Just now they going to get a warrant for Trinituner ole talk forum.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 18th, 2019, 6:43 pm

why police need to get involved?

further proof this is about a vendetta against Sat

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 6:48 pm

rspann wrote:Just now they going to get a warrant for Trinituner ole talk forum.
I hope dey jail Eliteauto

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 7:10 pm

Hanuman in PNM MC

Mukdarr for PNM
bajrang%2Bbali%2Bhanuman.jpg.cf.jpeg

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 18th, 2019, 7:20 pm