TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby sMASH » January 23rd, 2020, 2:53 pm

Rovin wrote:
death365 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
zoom rader wrote:^^^ when you visit the TT embassies abroad as a foreigner you will think that TT only has black folk living here.
trinidad is a county in jamaica, in any case
This no joke

When you travel abroad and interact with people about Trinidad two things comes to mind.

I. People abroad are ignorant and know little of Trini.

2. This government portrays trini as a black country and not a multi ethnic society.
So true... I have to interact with a lot of persons outside... And the 1st thing they ask is what part ah India I come from and how my English so good.

The funny part is my Indian ancestors came to trini long b4 those 2nd and 3rd generation small islanders (that came here from the 70s)

they must be feel Caribbean ppl still living in d jungle , hunting, fishing & we doh even have electricity far less internet

man this thing so sad yet comical at d same time , though d foreigners probably really believe all of d non-truth perceptions out here .....

gih rowley ah chance, we goin right back to dat... pine apple, coconut, straw hats, bamboo huts, grass skirts.... doesnt sound to bad now that u think of it.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 23rd, 2020, 2:54 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
Rovin wrote:
death365 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
zoom rader wrote:^^^ when you visit the TT embassies abroad as a foreigner you will think that TT only has black folk living here.
This no joke

When you travel abroad and interact with people about Trinidad two things comes to mind.

2. This government portrays trini as a black country and not a multi ethnic society.
So true... I have to interact with a lot of persons outside... And the 1st thing they ask is what part ah India I come from and how my English so good.

The funny part is my Indian ancestors came to trini long b4 those 2nd and 3rd generation small islanders (that came here from the 70s)

they must be feel Caribbean ppl still living in d jungle , hunting, fishing & we doh even have electricity far less internet

man this thing so sad yet comical at d same time , though d foreigners probably really believe all of d non-truth perceptions out here .....

this is what they know about Trinidad

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 23rd, 2020, 2:59 pm

one eye wrote:UNC is a Trinidadian party. They have no interest of representing Tobago since they had no intention of having a representative run for Tobago.

Nothing came out of that billion dollar waste water treatment facility in Beetham. Where did the money go?

Maybe you need to ask Kamla and her entourage of white collar bandits.

fleckway tobago!!!! let them go they way.... tobexit!!! ah next drain on the treasury. when ting goin bad, they does hush they mouth and take shaft cause they want to keep they tha wuk.
all they know is to mine goat and run crab race. and they cant even mind the goat good cause they does let trini come an thief all easy easy.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 23rd, 2020, 4:54 pm

one eye wrote:UNC is a Trinidadian party. They have no interest of representing Tobago since they had no intention of having a representative run for Tobago.

Nothing came out of that billion dollar waste water treatment facility in Beetham. Where did the money go?

sMASH wrote:
Rovin wrote:
death365 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
This no joke

gih rowley ah chance, we goin right back to dat... pine apple, coconut, straw hats, bamboo huts, grass skirts.... doesnt sound to bad now that u think of it.
Yeah I agree,

I now see why elite does vote PNM

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 23rd, 2020, 5:37 pm

You and randolph playing jam t**** in the night oarrr...how you singing his song so??

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » January 23rd, 2020, 6:21 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

You and randolph playing jam t**** in the night oarrr...how you singing his song so??

:drinking: row lee, stuart little and arse wappy facking the nation and these pee on em people defending them on all the sheit they doing. :drinking:
Last edited by fatboy slim on January 23rd, 2020, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » January 23rd, 2020, 6:24 pm

sMASH wrote:

fleckway tobago!!!! let them go they way.... tobexit!!! ah next drain on the treasury. when ting goin bad, they does hush they mouth and take shaft cause they want to keep they tha wuk.
all they know is to mine goat and run crab race. and they cant even mind the goat good cause they does let trini come an thief all easy easy.

:lol: :lol:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 23rd, 2020, 6:43 pm

cokey eye so ridiculous in his posts allyuh it eh even make sense to waste we energy typing to reply ...

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 24th, 2020, 4:58 am

Rovin wrote:in other news :

allyuh notice how al fairy & stewy only defending each other , like they does play with each other low lee ...... :|

The maccomere man trifecta is now complete with Jokey Rasta, Goebbels Young and now Tight Shirt Arse-Wari daisy chaining each other in their defence of Goebbels Young's unfounded statements on crime. Arse-Wari's reasoning is that it was allegedly said in a Nat Sec Council meeting by law enforcement officials :? You believe this kant is our AG?
My plan now is to go to the next meeting and say that Juhn Scarfy, Goebbels Young, Jokey Rasta and Arse-Wari are all kants, since anything said in that meeting appears to be gospel truth needing no inconvenient things like facts and investigations.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » January 24th, 2020, 10:54 am

TRINIDAD and Tobago’s net official foreign reserves declined by 8.5 per cent in 2019, dropping from US$7.57 billion at the start of last year to US$6.92 billion at the end of it, according to data from the Central Bank.

https://trinidadexpress.com/business/local/t-t-s-reserves-drop-below-us-b/article_e83fd684-3cae-11ea-a61b-c396fd4a7f03.html

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 24th, 2020, 11:32 am

^^^ 1% tote away that money.

I going Cayman

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 24th, 2020, 12:13 pm

PEP working harder than the UNC

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 24th, 2020, 12:17 pm

We wanted to spend a large amount of money, we chose Mrs Dealsingh and gave her the contract. She will make a contribution to our election fund and ensure we stand a good chance of winning so we could give more contracts. What else you want to know?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 24th, 2020, 12:27 pm

rspann wrote:We wanted to spend a large amount of money, we chose Mrs Dealsingh and gave her the contract. She will make a contribution to our election fund and ensure we stand a good chance of winning so we could give more contracts. What else you want to know?
So PNM not have a cake sale this year?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 24th, 2020, 12:30 pm

zoom rader wrote:
rspann wrote:We wanted to spend a large amount of money, we chose Mrs Dealsingh and gave her the contract. She will make a contribution to our election fund and ensure we stand a good chance of winning so we could give more contracts. What else you want to know?
So PNM not have a cake sale this year?

No need for cake sale. The extras is enough to finish Balisier House too. Plus we have red paint left over from the red house.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » January 24th, 2020, 1:14 pm

Tobago serves as our holiday location. Let them learn their place

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » January 24th, 2020, 1:56 pm

The_Honourable wrote:PEP working harder than the UNC

Yeah but who the F listening to PEP, PEP,MSJ.COP etc .... all them is DEAD HORSE.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » January 24th, 2020, 5:35 pm

The_Honourable wrote:PEP working harder than the UNC

Lol, but what do that man signature, is a whole page he need.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 24th, 2020, 5:37 pm

:angel:
Attachments
IMG-20200124-WA0118.jpg

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » January 25th, 2020, 5:35 am

Money short...hadda make our leaders comfortable and build a big arse stadium that does use for T20, car shows and carnival fetes...priorities nuh.

Anyways, prepare to tighten allyuh belt some more...:|

IMF, TT consultation in March
Carla Bridglal

Finance Minister Colm Imbert met with International Monetary Fund (IMF) executive director Afonso Bevilaqua, IMF executive director for TT on Tuesday at the ministry's office in Port of Spain. The meeting was part of the fund's staff visit to this country. Asked about the meeting on Friday, Imbert said it was "a sort of preliminary meeting", a precursor to the Article IV Consultation, which will happen in March.

According to the fund's website, when a country joins the IMF, it agrees to subject its economic and financial policies to the scrutiny of the international community. It also makes a commitment to pursue policies that are conducive to orderly economic growth and reasonable price stability, to avoid manipulating exchange rates for unfair competitive advantage, and to provide the IMF with data about its economy.

The IMF's regular monitoring of economies and associated provision of policy advice is intended to identify weaknesses that are causing or could lead to financial or economic instability. Article IV consultations are part of the "country surveillance", an ongoing process that culminates in regular (usually annual) comprehensive consultations with individual member countries, as required by Article IV of the IMF's Articles of Agreement. During an Article IV consultation, an IMF team of economists visits a country to assess economic and financial developments and discuss the country's policies with government and central bank officials.

IMF staff missions also often meet with parliamentarians and representatives of business, labour unions, and civil society. TT's last Article IV report was published in September 2018.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/01/25/imf-tt-consultation-in-march/

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 25th, 2020, 6:15 am

prepare for the "we save this country out of the hands of the IMF" speech after that consultation

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 25th, 2020, 6:59 am

Kamla teef out the Treasury!!!!! Imbert rescued this nation single-handedly with his economic genius.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 25th, 2020, 7:16 am

if is one ting, PNM know how to shut sum ting down.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » January 25th, 2020, 7:45 am

maj. tom wrote:Kamla teef out the Treasury!!!!! Imbert rescued this nation single-handedly with his economic genius.
Well release the hounds then?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » January 25th, 2020, 5:00 pm

This man really have no shame yes...:|

PM: We restored Red House and fed the poor
Julien Neaves

The Prime Minister responded to critics of money spent to restore the Red House and said the seat of Parliament was restored even while the government assisted the poor.

He was speaking at the re-opening of the Red House and the return of the Parliament there on Friday.

"Today is one day that we all as a people can be expected to feel joyous."

Dr Rowley said, in this contentious society the Red House restoration does not find favour with every citizen but the vast majority accept that it does not matter the condition of the country, "there are some things that we have to do.

"And one of those things is to ensure that the Parliament of TT was worthy of the symbol that it represents and it was worthy of the effort that we put out."

“Trinidadians are a travelling people and we go to other people's countries and marvel at their symbolism and their symbols such as the Sydney Opera House in Australia, we spend vacations staring at the Capitol and the Obelisk in Washington, and in London we look at the palace in Westminster and we don't ask how much it cost to maintain."

He continued: "I have seen it said that we should have spent what we did, on renovation here, on social services and feeding the poor. We did both."

The PM was likely referring to criticisms by the Opposition over the use of funds to restore the Red House and Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar who, in the speech preceding him, said the same ease allowed for resources to be released for this project, the many other issues facing citizens in critical areas of education, security, social welfare and health should also be addressed.

Rowley reported that $5 billion was spent on social services and money was spent to renovate and restore the Parliament. The estimated cost of the project by Udecott is $441 million.

He said the Parliament represents us as a people, especially as we have agreed to accept democracy as our system of governance.

He recalled entering the Red House 33 years ago as a "new, if not young, senator" and the innards of the building was already beginning to rot. He said the southern chamber was virtually unusable and soon after had to be boarded up and abandoned.

"If we speak loftily about this democracy and this legacy bequeathed to us in 1962, we also must accept a sense of shame that we have allowed this building to have been in the condition it has been for so many years. But today, we can accept the fact what we needed to do (what we had to do) to get it done."

He said renovation works included going into the basement and the building was now earthquake resistant.

"This building today is in as fine a form as it had been at the time when it was built. It has suffered, like our democracy, setbacks and assaults. But at the end of the day it has stood up as the resilient people of TT."

Rowley said the project was an exercise in restoring the legacy received at independence and was not for vanity. He added, the option to allow the Red House and other heritage buildings to collapse because there was no money to fix them, was not an option that should be followed or is being followed by the people of TT.

He said in the very near future, the public would be advised on the policy of full use of all the heritage buildings and the route from Queen's Royal College (QRC) up to President's House, Queen's Park Savannah, "as a way we can hold up to the world the heritage route of the people of TT." He explained the buildings would be put to use not just symbolically but commercially as well.

He reported that on Thursday Cabinet approved expenditure for repairs and renovation of QRC, the first of the Magnificent Seven set of buildings. He explained that people may not see the problems when they pass on the outside, but inside the iconic building there were areas warded off because they were unsafe for the children.

He thanked all who participated in the project including Udecott, the Finance Ministry, clerk of the House Jacqui Sampson-Meiguel and the Parliament staff.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/01/24/pm-we-restored-red-house-and-fed-the-poor/

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 25th, 2020, 6:36 pm

^^^ nice the PNM prime Minster fed the poor.

Elite and rspann must be so proud

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 25th, 2020, 6:50 pm

only ppl who were fed is d 1% & they continue to feed & feast on this nation's treasury .......

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » January 25th, 2020, 6:54 pm

“Trinidadians are a travelling people and we go to other people's countries and marvel at their symbolism and their symbols such as the Sydney Opera House in Australia, we spend vacations staring at the Capitol and the Obelisk in Washington, and in London we look at the palace in Westminster and we don't ask how much it cost to maintain."

Rowley really gone mad yes.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » January 25th, 2020, 7:09 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

Rowley really gone mad yes.

Yeah. He’s good at repairing Old buildings but he totally incompetent at fixing the economy and the crime situation in the country.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 25th, 2020, 7:25 pm

Rovin wrote:only ppl who were fed is d 1% & they continue to feed & feast on this nation's treasury .......
Dem and all the other PNM pigs that feed in the pen .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”