TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 8th, 2019, 4:56 am

doh talk bout Marissa...we may even see a return of UML

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 8th, 2019, 9:55 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:doh talk bout Marissa...we may even see a return of UML

At least UML use to post achievements, i'll give her that. Randolph tho... :lol:

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 8th, 2019, 10:38 am

A lesson in incompetence: When you "purposely" botch an investigation to protect a sexual harasser...:|

TTTI: Missteps led to current Darryl Smith controversy
Melis­sa Williams-Sam­bra­no

The Trinidad and To­ba­go Trans­paren­cy In­sti­tute (TT­TI) broke its si­lence yes­ter­day on an al­leged sex­u­al ha­rass­ment mat­ter in­volv­ing a for­mer gov­ern­ment min­is­ter, say­ing that there ap­peared to have been se­ri­ous laps­es, mis­steps and mis­judge­ments which led to the present con­tro­ver­sy.

Al­though the in­sti­tute did not name the for­mer min­is­ter, the mat­ter in­volv­ing for­mer Min­is­ter of Sport Dar­ryl Smith has been en­gag­ing na­tion­al at­ten­tion.

In a state­ment, the TT­TI said it has ob­served with con­cern, the un­fold­ing se­ries of events sur­round­ing claims of sex­u­al ha­rass­ment and wrong­ful ter­mi­na­tion in­volv­ing a for­mer min­is­ter of sport and his per­son­al as­sis­tant.

It said to ad­dress the ap­par­ent gov­er­nance deficit be­ing dis­played with this mat­ter and to en­sure lessons are learnt, it is ask­ing sev­er­al ques­tions in­clud­ing who was re­spon­si­ble for ad­dress­ing the is­sue at the min­istry of sport when the sex­u­al ha­rass­ment is­sue was first raised, the process of ter­mi­na­tion and why as a non-dis­clo­sure arrange­ment used and last­ly what ac­tion is be­ing tak­en in the min­istry of sport and oth­er min­istries to pre­vent a re­cur­rence of this sit­u­a­tion?

The in­sti­tute added that good gov­er­nance must be char­ac­terised by full dis­clo­sure to the pub­lic on mat­ters in­volv­ing pub­lic in­sti­tu­tions, pub­lic funds and ethics in gov­er­nance.

It al­so stressed that the na­tion’s youth “ob­serve and mim­ic our lead­ers; hence, our lead­ers must al­ways strive to lead with in­tegri­ty”. That it said pro­duces ex­cel­lence in lead­er­ship and, as fa­mous­ly stat­ed: “The great­est ex­am­ple of lead­er­ship is lead­er­ship by ex­am­ple.”

The state­ment added that the TT­TI seeks to en­sure good gov­er­nance, ac­count­abil­i­ty, in­tegri­ty and trans­paren­cy in all mat­ters of pub­lic in­ter­est as these prin­ci­ples rep­re­sent the main pil­lars of a democ­ra­cy and must be sup­port­ed and pro­tect­ed at all cost.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/ttti-missteps-led-to-current-darryl-smith-controversy-6.2.981132.6010c395c6

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 8th, 2019, 11:20 am

^^^ they are full of bull5hit and is just another PNM group.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 9th, 2019, 12:36 pm

State of the art health care according to de tol singh
Last edited by shake d livin wake d dead on November 9th, 2019, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2019, 12:40 pm

^^^Dat is what you get paying taxes to PNM.

Use your vote wisely

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 9th, 2019, 12:46 pm

You might want to blank out Granny and them faces unless you asked for permission

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 9th, 2019, 1:11 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:State of the art health care according to de tol singh

Bro whoever take those pics going to be hearing from Gary. That is a serious invasion of privacy and patient confidentiality at a hospital. Will involve the authorities of the hospital and even the Minister of Health. I advise you to remove it from here too.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 9th, 2019, 1:17 pm

maj. tom wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:State of the art health care according to de tol singh

Bro whoever take those pics going to be hearing from Gary. That is a serious invasion of privacy and patient confidentiality at a hospital. Will involve the authorities of the hospital and even the Minister of Health. I advise you to remove it from here too.

No probs...it all over already though

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 9th, 2019, 2:11 pm

zoom rader wrote:^^^Dat is what you get paying taxes to PNM.

Use your vote wisely

Use your vote wisely, vote for honesty and transparency. Vote for integrity and good governane. Vote shitkickers..........

out of office.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 9th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Yuh forget morality

Remember that is how Robbie choose Patrick last time over bas

rspann wrote:

Use your vote wisely

Use your vote wisely, vote for honesty and transparency. Vote for integrity and good governane. Vote shitkickers..........

out of office.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 9th, 2019, 2:15 pm

rspann wrote:

Use your vote wisely

out of office.
De tuner taxi driver thinks otherwise

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 9th, 2019, 2:17 pm

Allyuh getting real townhouses in Marabella boy. About 1000 extra votes ?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 9th, 2019, 5:23 pm

rspann wrote:Allyuh getting real townhouses in Marabella boy. About 1000 extra votes ?

Harmony Hall ent? real pace...

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 9th, 2019, 5:34 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
rspann wrote:Allyuh getting real townhouses in Marabella boy. About 1000 extra votes ?

Harmony Hall ent? real pace...

I pass a night and see them casting floors , three weeks later they done block up and cast ring beam. On almost all the units.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 9th, 2019, 6:03 pm

GG will rain down, like a tsunami against a pier for violating those pic warnings in the hospital.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » November 9th, 2019, 6:07 pm

Harmony Hall is one of the nicer, quiet HDC settlements, lets hope it stays that way.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 9th, 2019, 8:23 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:Harmony Hall is one of the nicer, quiet HDC settlements, lets hope it stays that way.

Wait until they import voters from Lavantee and Embacadere .

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 9th, 2019, 8:41 pm

rspann wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:Harmony Hall is one of the nicer, quiet HDC settlements, lets hope it stays that way.

To have a beetham #2 this time entering and exiting San Fernando?

Doh wish that nuh... :|

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » November 9th, 2019, 8:50 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
rspann wrote:

To have a beetham #2 this time entering and exiting San Fernando?

Doh wish that nuh... :|

It already have one of those right outside sando.

Tarodale Hills

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » November 10th, 2019, 10:15 pm

Randolphinshan; spannie, zoomie and company- allyuh hold this.

Now I see why the PM is trying so hard to keep this suppressed.

Exposed : Love Triangle From MSYA to Whitehall, Committee staged to fail
November 08, 2019

The full letter:

From Ian Ramdahin
Permanent Secretary (Ag)

To Maurice Suite
Permanent Secretary to the Prime Minister
May 14th 2018

Inquiry into Sexual Harassment Allegations made against former Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs.

Reference is made to the Inquiry commissioned by the Honorable Prime Minister into the sexual harassment allegation made against the former Minister Darryl Smith when he was at the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs (MSYA) which is being conducted by an Independent Committee.

Please note that my interview was held with the said Committee on April 30th, 2018 at 10 30 am to provide information on what would have transpired during the period October 3rd, 2016 to January 6th, 2017 when I would have served as former acting Permanent Secretary in the Ministry MSYA.

At the start of my interview, I would have observed that there were photocopies of loose documents on the table before the Committee members and I immediately asked “Does the Committee have the MSYA legal file on the subject matter?” and they all responded in the negative.
Having observed the Committee’s casualness about not having the main legal file before them to guide their inquiry I would have expressed my grave concern about “how could they possibly expect to conduct a proper and fair inquiry without first securing the original MYSA legal file?” given that it has all the pertinent information and records documenting my queries, concerns and the position I took in not signing off on a settlement proposal.

“I would have also highlighted to the Committee that they must place urgency on securing the Legal File from the MSYA because of risk of the file being misplaced or tampered with. If this Committee is able to secure said file then there would be a detailed traceability account on the movement of the said Legal file addressing the following

* the date the Committee requested the Legal file from the MYSA

* the date the Permanent Secretary at the MYSA requested the legal file from the Legal Officer 11 to facilitate the work of the Committee

*the date the MYSA handed over the said legal file to the Committee

*details on where the Legal file was routed

*names of persons other than the committee members who would have had access to the said Legal File.

It would be very unjust if this Committee was to produce a report referencing excerpts from a file obtained after my interview which may have been altered and without giving me an opportunity to validate as part of the due diligence process.

Having waited for two (2) weeks without hearing from the Committee on whether they were able to locate and secure the said Legal File for seeking my further input for verification purposes, I am now obligated to inform you about this matter.

In looking at the possible worst-case scenario where the said Legal File cannot be located, in ensuring that my statements made at my interview are not misconstrued, misrepresented and matches what is being presented in the Committee’s final report, the following details on what would have transpired during my tenure as Acting Permanent Secretary in MSYA are being submitted for your records.

1 I told the Committee that I first became aware of the sexual harassment allegation after Ms Sandra Jones former Permanent Secretary to the Prime Minister called me personally in October 2016 to inquire whether I knew anything about a former female officer who was going around making claims that she was sexually harassed in the MSYA.

I told the Committee that when I received the call from former Permanent Secretary Sandra Jones, I did not know who she was speaking about and thereafter she enlightened me that it was a recently dismissed officer who previously worked with the Minister of Sport and Youth Affairs. Not having the facts, I promised her I would follow up with Ms Judith Joseph MYSA’s Legal Officer 11 on contract to get a report. This Legal Officer 11 was responsible for interfacing with the Industrial Court, Claimant’s Union, Solicitor General and the mediating Conciliation Officer at the Ministry of Labour and Small Enterprise Development (MOLSED).

I further told the Committee that when I probed the MSYA’s Legal Officer 11 on the allegation she confirmed it was Ms Carrie Ann Moreau, former Personal Secretary to the former Minister Darryl Smith who was making the allegation.

The Committee was informed that I also probed the Legal Officer 11 to clarify whether the matter was reported to the Police and whether the Ministry’s Human Resources had provided EPA assistance which she could not confirm. I also highlighted to the Committee that once the matter is before the Police the Court will not proceed pending outcome of the Police investigation.

After discussing the matter I then gave an instruction for the Legal Officer 11 to prepare a report for submitting to the attention of the former Permanent Secretary Sandra Jones. Up until the time, January 6th 2017, when Ms Natasha Barrow replaced me as Permanent Secretary in the MSYA, the Legal Officer 11 had not submitted a report on the allegation.

2 The Committee was informed that the MYSA had three (3) wrongful dismissal claims pending over the Industrial Court seeking a settlement with collective liability surmounting to over $3,000,000.00 which are detailed as follows;
Ms Carrie-Ann Moreau’s was claiming settlement just over $300,000
Mr Shabaka Kambon’s claim for settlement was projected at $1,8000,000
Ms Lisa Granado’s claim for settlement was projected at $1,200,000

In lieu of the State’s exposure to this collective liability, in mitigating damages to minimize cost, I took a decision to start MYSA’s negotiation offer for the Carrie-Ann Moreau’s matter at $75,000.

I told the Committee that in the negotiation process the Claimant’s Union did not accept my $75,000 offer and subsequent incremental increases thereafter but they kept lobbying for settlement in excess of $300,000 which I kept declining.

Please note that, prior to any knowledge of sexual harassment allegation being raised, the matter before me was being treated as a normal Industrial Court matter. However, when I was made aware of the sexual harassment allegation by Permanent Secretary Sandra Jones and without a Report forthcoming from the Legal Officer 11, I approached this Ms Carrie-Ann Moreau’s settlement matter with great caution. When the Claimant’s Union started to realize that they were not getting anywhere with me they told the Legal Officer 11 that they had information pertaining to the sexual harassment allegation for leverage their bargaining position. I informed the Committee that I refused to negotiate and yield to Union demands. Given that I was not willing to sign off on the arbitration settlement for Ms Carrie An Moreau’s matter it implied that the matter would have to go before the Industrial Court for a decision.

3 The Committee was informed that in addition to financial compensation the union was requesting that Ms Carrie-Ann Moreau be re-employed at any one of the MSYA’s Sports facility. This request was denied by me after consultation with the acting Human Resources Director. The MSYA’s Legal File contains the record on the Minute Sheet to document my actions in declining the claimant’s re-employment proposal.

4. Regarding Independence of the inquiry process, I would have noted that the presence of Committee’s recording secretary Ms Racine Bowman, former Executive Assistant to former Permanent Secretary Sandra Jones who will also have to appear before the said Committee represents a material conduct of interest because of their prior working relationship.

5. During the course of my interview, I found that the settlement was signed on January 26th 2017. Upon reflecting on the fact that on January 6th 2017 former Permanent Secretary Sandra Jones would have assigned another Permanent Secretary to replace me in the MSYA it dawned on me that had I remained as the acting Permanent Secretary in the MSYA during the month of January then there would have been no settlement in the arbitration proceedings and the matter would have definitely gone forward to the Industrial Court for trial.

6. The Committee discussions with me were centred around a legal letter from Attorney Michael Quamina purporting to have negotiated settlement of $150,000 with Ms Carrie Ann Moreau in which it was mentioned that the said settlement was discussed with a Deputy Permanent Secretary whose identity was not stated and until today remains a mystery.

In trying to clarify this document I highlighted to the Committee that the MSYA’s Legal File was required to deal with the letter from attorney Michael Quamina because the Minute Sheet has records to demonstrate that I instructed Ms Judith Joseph, MSYA’s Legal Officer 11, to forward the said letter to the Solicitor General’s Office and Conciliation Officer at MOLSED to seek clarification as to who assigned this attorney.

The Committee wanted to find out the role I played if any in this negotiation process with Attorney Michael Quamina and I responded by telling them that:

a) I never met interacted or communicated with Attorney Quamina nor was I ever aware of anyone under my purview holding any discussions with the attorney to negotiate or endorse a settlement.
b) when the letter from Attorney Quamina was received, I initialled it and personally entered it on the file and wrote a minute to the MSYA’s Legal Officer 11 seeking clarification. (Anyone who produces a copy of this letter means they would have taken it from the MSYA’s Legal file.)
c)Being concerned about who will be responsible for paying the attorney? I took the MYSA Legal File with the letter to the former minister Darryl Smith to seek clarification and he responded by saying there would be no cost to the MSYA.
d) The letter purporting a $150,000 settlement was never accepted or utilised by me because a Permanent Secretary cannot negotiate or utilize a document prepared by a private attorney without requisite authorization from the Ministry of Attorney General and Legal Affairs.

Submitted for your attention and records
Ian Ramdahin
Permanent Secretary (Ag.)

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » November 10th, 2019, 10:31 pm

what the hell Kambon wanted 1.8m for?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 11th, 2019, 12:52 am

ProtonPowder wrote:what the hell Kambon wanted 1.8m for?
It's just to put money in pnm ppl pockets , free tax payers money

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 11th, 2019, 6:15 am

Good Morning Keith

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 11th, 2019, 6:25 am

Keith making garden all over Trinidad. Normal Gosine say he forking up the whole place.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 11th, 2019, 7:40 am

Was there a ufo sighting yesterday in the savannah? cause there was a gathering of the most retarded idiots that this country has.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 11th, 2019, 7:43 am

ProtonPowder wrote:what the hell Kambon wanted 1.8m for?
Reparations

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 11th, 2019, 6:36 pm

all the beat up on fb about marlene get fired from the party, so they dealing with corruption, dog will eat back they vomit.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 11th, 2019, 8:05 pm

Da mean burkie et al campaigning hard...contracts being promised as I type

TheRealSatellite
Riding on 13's

Postby TheRealSatellite » November 11th, 2019, 10:26 pm

Good Day,
I will tell you something you did not know about the Devil Keith Rowley.

In it's past life, the one just before this one, around the year 1910, Demon Keith Rowley used to live in Arima, Trinidad. We used to watch him spend every day wrongfully hurting others. He repeatedly hurt negro women in Arouca area so badly and attempted to wrongfully punish them for things which they never did.

Word got to Demon Keith Rowley that he was wrongfully hurting others and in return he said, he does not care and he hates black people.

God eventually pelt him into Hell.

He was reborn in Tobago.

Now, listen to Me very carefully, if you so much as give a rat's behind about that creature Demon Keith Rowley, you could find yourself in the burning flames of Hell instantly for supporting the Beast.

Good Day.
Last edited by TheRealSatellite on November 11th, 2019, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”