TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 AND 5/8THs YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby 16 cycles » May 20th, 2020, 8:25 pm

maj. tom wrote:Huh just now we might see some F/A-18s flying overhead from the carrier group.

yes!!! as bad as the circumstances have to be....but yess @FA18s....or an Apache with full gear...

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » May 20th, 2020, 8:25 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:2020 shaping up to be quite a year.

the cherry on top will be 5 more years of PNM :drinking:

If the grapevine rumors are true, the US out to get Faris and the Syrian cartel who are 'protected' by the PNM. Say what you want, elections 2020 will be entertaining.

:drama:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 20th, 2020, 8:25 pm

Cartels fund both parties.

Don't get tie up

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 20th, 2020, 8:30 pm

If they cyar lock up Jack Warner for something far less egregious, cyar see how they go touch the untouchable.

And allyuh doh be on Brian case eh. He, like all PNM is a gentleman of unquestionable integrity...:|

PM’s son to set up basketball league
Prior Beharry
3/4/2007

Taxpayers could pay at least $3 million a year for the next three years to fund a semi-professional basketball league to be run by Brian Manning, son of Prime Minister Patrick Manning...
http://legacy.guardian.co.tt/archives/2007-03-04/news13.html

Manning to step down as NBFTT president
6/30/2010

Brian Manning, son of former prime minister Patrick Manning, will step down as president of the National Basketball Federation of Trinidad and Tobago (NBFTT) next month.

Manning intends to resign his post in an "effort to protect our national teams from individuals on the NBFTT's board", he stated yesterday...
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/manning-to-step-down-as-nbftt-president/article_194e93a0-01eb-5327-bfe0-d7506544e64c.html

Manning's son denies $9m basketball grant
Mark Fraser
9/26/2012

Brian Manning, son of former prime minister Patrick Manning, yesterday denied that he received $9 million to fund his National Professional Basketball League initiative in 2007...
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/mannings-son-denies-9m-basketball-grant/article_c4a48113-15e8-57fd-819a-4711372d0673.html

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 20th, 2020, 8:36 pm

Redman wrote:Cartels fund both parties.

Don't get tie up
It is long known the US does not favor PNM. The US has a habit of changing goverments that opposes them.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 20th, 2020, 8:37 pm

hydroep wrote:If they cyar lock up Jack Warner for something far less egregious, cyar see how they go touch the untouchable.

And allyuh doh be on Brian case eh. He, like all PNM is a gentleman of unquestionable integrity...:|

PM’s son to set up basketball league
Prior Beharry
3/4/2007

Taxpayers could pay at least $3 million a year for the next three years to fund a semi-professional basketball league to be run by Brian Manning, son of Prime Minister Patrick Manning...
http://legacy.guardian.co.tt/archives/2007-03-04/news13.html

Manning to step down as NBFTT president
6/30/2010

Brian Manning, son of former prime minister Patrick Manning, will step down as president of the National Basketball Federation of Trinidad and Tobago (NBFTT) next month.

Manning intends to resign his post in an "effort to protect our national teams from individuals on the NBFTT's board", he stated yesterday...
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/manning-to-step-down-as-nbftt-president/article_194e93a0-01eb-5327-bfe0-d7506544e64c.html

Manning's son denies $9m basketball grant
Mark Fraser
9/26/2012

Brian Manning, son of former prime minister Patrick Manning, yesterday denied that he received $9 million to fund his National Professional Basketball League initiative in 2007...
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/mannings-son-denies-9m-basketball-grant/article_c4a48113-15e8-57fd-819a-4711372d0673.html
You forgot to add he's a gambling addict

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 20th, 2020, 8:51 pm

Gladiator wrote:Is this the same guy with the basketball racket... I remember in Manning time I was at the Prime Minister house, I got invited by the honorable Mr. Manning to his Divali function. During the function rap music start to bang out from the guest house. Brian had to be spoken to... LOL

That was one of the most memorable moments of my life. Got to hang out with Patrick Manning for ah 15 mins, shake hand take pics, small talk.... LOL... he was a real cool fella though.

Patrick Manning was a very classy fella. Anybody would be proud to have their children meet the Prime Minister in those days.

Nowadays if people see Rowley coming, they hide the children.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 20th, 2020, 9:56 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
Gladiator wrote:Is this the same guy with the basketball racket... I remember in Manning time I was at the Prime Minister house, I got invited by the honorable Mr. Manning to his Divali function. During the function rap music start to bang out from the guest house. Brian had to be spoken to... LOL

That was one of the most memorable moments of my life. Got to hang out with Patrick Manning for ah 15 mins, shake hand take pics, small talk.... LOL... he was a real cool fella though.

Patrick Manning was a very classy fella. Anybody would be proud to have their children meet the Prime Minister in those days.

Nowadays if people see Rowley coming, they hide the children.

True dat... moms was a PNM faithful back in those days. But she get the same treatment as the other "Manninites" from Rowley

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 20th, 2020, 11:14 pm

It would be the smart thing to do!!

Remember there was a time Carlos John was Chairman of UNC and Monteil was Treasurer of PNM simultaneously?
Redman wrote:Cartels fund both parties.

Don't get tie up

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 20th, 2020, 11:16 pm

Hearing some pnmites asking why should T&T be in the Rio Treaty. So yuh know the anti-america play coming...

that treaty doh benefit we, why we should listen to america, dey doh like black people, dey want to interfere in our elections...

All this to save Stuarty eh :lol:

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » May 20th, 2020, 11:54 pm

Would you rather;
1) live in the US or
2) live in Venezuela.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 21st, 2020, 12:06 am

Cantmis wrote:Would you rather;
1) live in the US or
2) live in Venezuela.

Some people would choose #2 just to put the X by the PNM and to keep them in power. They have brainwashed their followers into a cult that would literally eat grass just once the PNM is in charge. That is a dangerous thing...

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 21st, 2020, 12:07 am

The_Honourable wrote:Hearing some pnmites asking why should T&T be in the Rio Treaty. So yuh know the anti-america play coming...

that treaty doh benefit we, why we should listen to america, dey doh like black people, dey want to interfere in our elections...

All this to save Stuarty eh :lol:

Or it could be a very deliberate play to run an election like Guyana...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 21st, 2020, 1:00 am

The_Honourable wrote:Hearing some pnmites asking why should T&T be in the Rio Treaty. So yuh know the anti-america play coming...

All this to save Stuarty eh
Remember the US reads FB, social media and they black list folk visas for speaking against them.

I know this for a fact, So let them carry on and talk PNM hogwash.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » May 21st, 2020, 3:08 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:A bunch of fence sitters.

Barb wire will catch all yuh

We need 1.4 M fence sitters.

Not brainwashed people that have ceded their independent thought to any 3 letters.

Yikes! Power comments alert.

10 points each.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » May 21st, 2020, 4:04 am

zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:What so wrong with JW?

What has the 10 million lawyer and doctors within the past and present done?

Man in touch with the youth, good public speaker, clean record and ethical (for now), works hard, into philanthropy.

Already seems better than 3/4 of the over educated fools, businessmen and millionaires we have "leading" us now.

What is the UNC's plan?
Wine and jam with showing your jockey shorts is not fitting to the moral values of a decent society.

PNM youths have no values but ghetto culutre and are ill mannered little pest

Having a limited knowledge of politics compared to others here and knowing it's the ole talk zone, I still find those comments to be very unfair zoom. No need to go into the angles of how and why, I think you know this already... I do unders where you coming from, I just think you could have taken another angle to be more convincing rather than provoking... shrug shoulders*

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 21st, 2020, 4:32 am

There is absolutely nobody here that patronises Venezuela more than the US. From vacations to consumption of goods be food directly or franchised, clothing etc.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 21st, 2020, 5:25 am

I would greatly appreciate for all the anti US people ITT, please do not:

1. Beat up about their politics and sovereignty because that is none of your business.
2. Stop bad talking america under the cloak of anonymity but quick to line up at Marli St to obtain a VISA.
3. When you do get blanked, England is not better ok. You're deep into sour grapes.
4. Stop patronizing their products and services. Thats right brands like KFC, TGIF, Dell, HP, Apple, Google, Facebook, Ford and Chevrolet etc.. Go buy communist shiet products instead like Huawei phones, TCL TVs, Great Wall Wingle pickups and the plethora of rubbish chinese branded tyres we get here.
5. Stop asking your over stayed relatives to send barrels down here so that you can coast stuff you really cannot afford otherwise.
6. Create a list and attach a dollar value to all the things the US has donated to us since our independence and cut a cheque for them using HSF funds since the country is broke.
7. Stop secretly hoarding USD, give that up to the people who really need it. Start hoarding Venez bolivars and chinese yuan.

Didnt like what I typed? Head on down to the land of ZFG, that's where I am at. Have a great day.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 21st, 2020, 8:04 am

The US aren't against the Venezuelan people they are against their government...maduro to be exact.
Dave wrote:There is absolutely nobody here that patronises Venezuela more than the US. From vacations to consumption of goods be food directly or franchised, clothing etc.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 21st, 2020, 8:20 am

This we know. Agent went on further to what I was getting at.
Don't bad talk the US when in more ways than one you need them more than Venezuela.
Gladiator wrote:The US aren't against the Venezuelan people they are against their government...maduro to be exact.
Dave wrote:There is absolutely nobody here that patronises Venezuela more than the US. From vacations to consumption of goods be food directly or franchised, clothing etc.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 21st, 2020, 8:44 am

MDtuner70 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
mero wrote:What so wrong with JW?

What has the 10 million lawyer and doctors within the past and present done?

Man in touch with the youth, good public speaker, clean record and ethical (for now), works hard, into philanthropy.

Already seems better than 3/4 of the over educated fools, businessmen and millionaires we have "leading" us now.

What is the UNC's plan?
Wine and jam with showing your jockey shorts is not fitting to the moral values of a decent society.

PNM youths have no values but ghetto culutre and are ill mannered little pest

Having a limited knowledge of politics compared to others here and knowing it's the ole talk zone, I still find those comments to be very unfair zoom. No need to go into the angles of how and why, I think you know this already... I do unders where you coming from, I just think you could have taken another angle to be more convincing rather than provoking... shrug shoulders*
Nah dread

I don't sugar coat anything, I tell it how it is.

What PNM is looking for is the lost ghetto youth vote and who better to put is a wine and jam idiot. The age of that area has probably dropped as the old PNM voters died out, killed ect. Young PNM ppl don't really care to vote as they don't understand and have limited education in understand politics.

PNM can no longer depend on the old vote , they need these idiot ghetto uneducated youths.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 21st, 2020, 8:52 am

agent007 wrote:I would greatly appreciate for all the anti US people ITT, please do not:

1. Beat up about their politics and sovereignty because that is none of your business.
2. Stop bad talking america under the cloak of anonymity but quick to line up at Marli St to obtain a VISA.
3. When you do get blanked, England is not better ok. You're deep into sour grapes.
4. Stop patronizing their products and services. Thats right brands like KFC, TGIF, Dell, HP, Apple, Google, Facebook, Ford and Chevrolet etc.. Go buy communist shiet products instead like Huawei phones, TCL TVs, Great Wall Wingle pickups and the plethora of rubbish chinese branded tyres we get here.
5. Stop asking your over stayed relatives to send barrels down here so that you can coast stuff you really cannot afford otherwise.
6. Create a list and attach a dollar value to all the things the US has donated to us since our independence and cut a cheque for them using HSF funds since the country is broke.
7. Stop secretly hoarding USD, give that up to the people who really need it. Start hoarding Venez bolivars and chinese yuan.

Didnt like what I typed? Head on down to the land of ZFG, that's where I am at. Have a great day.
Bro leave these fools, they all love the US.

The US reads FB and other social media for key programmed words. Once those key words pop up then further reading is done and bang you are on the visas black out/cancellation list. Also the UK does the same.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 21st, 2020, 9:02 am

zoom rader wrote:
agent007 wrote:I would greatly appreciate for all the anti US people ITT, please do not:

The US reads FB and other social media for key programmed words. Once those key words pop up then further reading is done and bang you are on the visas black out/cancellation list. Also the UK does the same.

I dunno bout monitoring individuals with key words but one of our Executives first worked in the US Embassy in Jamaica. She told us part of her job then was to monitor the Jamaican press for any mention of the USA in any context (good or bad) and on any topic. The list of mentions was prepared prepared weekly and went to the Ambassador's office.

So definitely all the imperialist America rhetoric like Abu and OWTU that made in to the press getting captured somewhere in Marli Street.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 21st, 2020, 9:04 am

Since 9/11 there are even more ppl paid to monitor key words.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 21st, 2020, 9:15 am

Dave wrote:Since 9/11 there are even more ppl paid to monitor key words.

The wikileaks revealed lots.

I was stunned to see the Trinidad embassy write up on Paula Gopee Scoon during her time as Min of Foreign Affairs. They had facts down to what time she usually messages her daughter living in the US.
And well it included that she was a US friendly person.

https://search.wikileaks.org/plusd/cabl ... 117_a.html

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 21st, 2020, 9:20 am

Plants looking healthy man...:|

No action on Stuart Young
Renuka SIngh

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley tends to plants in his garden at the Diplomatic Centre in St Ann’s, Port-of-Spain, yesterday.
COURTESY KEITH ROWLEY FACEBOOK PAGE

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley seemed unbothered by the budding conflict between US Ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago Joseph Mondello and National Security Minister Stuart Young yesterday.

Even as debate on whether Young should either be fired or resign over the furore caused by Mondello’s claim that he discussed T&T breaking the Rio Treaty over Venezuela Vice-President Delcy Rodriguez’s visit to T&T in March, Rowley remained silent on the matter.

The Prime Minister yesterday did not respond to numerous calls and texts about the tense media releases between Mondello and Young on Wednesday.

However, he instead posted casual pictures to his Facebook page from his kitchen garden, posing with heads of lettuce and other greenery.

The seven pictures, posted just after 3.30 pm yesterday, showed a smiling Prime Minister, casually dressed in a flowered shirt and khaki pants, harvesting heads of lettuce and tending to other small plants.

The caption on the pictures simple stated, “Tending to this garden provides a great sense of satisfaction.”

Rowley appeared to pose for the pictures, one staring off into the distance, another smiling over a basket of the harvested foodstuff.

“I come here when I have a little time, sometimes late in the evening or very early in the morning. I do a lot of focused thinking when I am tilling the soil and while I am planting,” Rowley wrote in a caption accompanying the pictures.

“Since coming into office, I’ve created and kept a kitchen garden at the Prime Minister’s official residence in St Ann’s.”

The brewing trouble between Mondello and Young seemed far from Rowley’s mind in the pictures. Within the hour, the pictures also garnered thousands of reactions and hundreds of comments.

On Tuesday, Mondello broke protocol and issued a media statement confirming he did raise the issue of T&T breaking the Rio Treaty when Rodriguez was allowed into the country on March 27.

At a Senate sitting last Wednesday (May 13), however, Young said he spoke with Mondello and the issue of the Rio Treaty did not come up.

But after Mondello’s statement, Young responded via media release saying that his Senate statements were misconstrued and he actually said that a breach of the treaty was not raised.

Guardian Media attempted to reach Rowley yesterday for his response to the Mondello/Young situation but there was no response.

There was also no response to questions which we put to the PM about calls from the Opposition for both him and Young to step down.

On May 11, Young said he had sight of the contract of sale between Paria Fuel Trading and Aruba and that there was a clause preventing the sale of fuel to a sanctioned country.

But Paria, in a full page advertisement on Monday, said it produced that contract with the clause forbidding the sale of fuel to sanctioned countries, only after the fuel was purchased and the ship, the Aldan, had already left T&T and was reportedly in Aruba.

Paria also stated that the buyer, ES Euro Shipping SA, was provided with a redacted sales contract with the local buyer in Aruba with the sanctions clause.

However, the Aruban government, through its T&T Embassy, has made it clear that only the government is allowed to purchase fuel for that country and it had not done any business with Paria this year.

It also added that the Refinery of Aruba has been inactive since 2011 and the Aruba government now purchases its fuel from the US Gulf Coast.

Guardian Media also asked Young about the contract that he claimed to have seen between Paria and Aruba for the sale of fuel, in light of the fact that the Aruban government said they did not purchase any fuel from Paria. He did not respond.

That silence by the Government was emulated by State-owned Paria Fuel Trading.

Paria chairman Newman George did not respond to calls or questions from Guardian Media.

Guardian Media attempted to contact George, Paria general manager Mushtaq Mohammed and the company’s communication specialist Nerissa Feverck. No one responded to calls or texts yesterday.

Questions to Paria came after the Kingdom of the Netherlands confirmed on Tuesday that only the Aruban government has the autonomy to purchase fuel for the country. That means ES Euro Shipping SA could not have purchased the Paria fuel for use by the Aruban government.

Coming out of the statement from the Netherlands Embassy, Paria Fuel was asked about who was the local buyer in Aruba if the 150,000 barrels of fuel which ES Euro Shipping SA bought was not for the Aruba government.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/no-action-on-stuart-young-6.2.1120580.8b20be8ead

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 21st, 2020, 9:31 am

^ PNM really good when it comes to protecting their own at the cost of the Country.
And it goes both ways because in the rare instance someone leaves like Le Hunte he stays quiet and loyal to the party cause.

UNC people leave or get fired then rush off to form their own party. Looking at you RLM, Sudama etc

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 21st, 2020, 9:40 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I dunno bout monitoring individuals with key words but one of our Executives first worked in the US Embassy in Jamaica. She told us part of her job then was to monitor the Jamaican press for any mention of the USA in any context (good or bad) and on any topic. The list of mentions was prepared prepared weekly and went to the Ambassador's office.

So definitely all the imperialist America rhetoric like Abu and OWTU that made in to the press getting captured somewhere in Marli Street.
They use software that scans social media for key words. When key words are flagged up then they manually read them.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 21st, 2020, 9:42 am

hydroep wrote:Plants looking healthy man...:|

No action on Stuart Young
Renuka SIngh

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley tends to plants in his garden at the Diplomatic Centre in St Ann’s, Port-of-Spain, yesterday.
COURTESY KEITH ROWLEY FACEBOOK PAGE

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley seemed unbothered by the budding conflict between US Ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago Joseph Mondello and National Security Minister Stuart Young yesterday.

Even as debate on whether Young should either be fired or resign over the furore caused by Mondello’s claim that he discussed T&T breaking the Rio Treaty over Venezuela Vice-President Delcy Rodriguez’s visit to T&T in March, Rowley remained silent on the matter.

The Prime Minister yesterday did not respond to numerous calls and texts about the tense media releases between Mondello and Young on Wednesday.

However, he instead posted casual pictures to his Facebook page from his kitchen garden, posing with heads of lettuce and other greenery.

The seven pictures, posted just after 3.30 pm yesterday, showed a smiling Prime Minister, casually dressed in a flowered shirt and khaki pants, harvesting heads of lettuce and tending to other small plants.

The caption on the pictures simple stated, “Tending to this garden provides a great sense of satisfaction.”

Rowley appeared to pose for the pictures, one staring off into the distance, another smiling over a basket of the harvested foodstuff.

“I come here when I have a little time, sometimes late in the evening or very early in the morning. I do a lot of focused thinking when I am tilling the soil and while I am planting,” Rowley wrote in a caption accompanying the pictures.

“Since coming into office, I’ve created and kept a kitchen garden at the Prime Minister’s official residence in St Ann’s.”

The brewing trouble between Mondello and Young seemed far from Rowley’s mind in the pictures. Within the hour, the pictures also garnered thousands of reactions and hundreds of comments.

On Tuesday, Mondello broke protocol and issued a media statement confirming he did raise the issue of T&T breaking the Rio Treaty when Rodriguez was allowed into the country on March 27.

At a Senate sitting last Wednesday (May 13), however, Young said he spoke with Mondello and the issue of the Rio Treaty did not come up.

But after Mondello’s statement, Young responded via media release saying that his Senate statements were misconstrued and he actually said that a breach of the treaty was not raised.

Guardian Media attempted to reach Rowley yesterday for his response to the Mondello/Young situation but there was no response.

There was also no response to questions which we put to the PM about calls from the Opposition for both him and Young to step down.

On May 11, Young said he had sight of the contract of sale between Paria Fuel Trading and Aruba and that there was a clause preventing the sale of fuel to a sanctioned country.

But Paria, in a full page advertisement on Monday, said it produced that contract with the clause forbidding the sale of fuel to sanctioned countries, only after the fuel was purchased and the ship, the Aldan, had already left T&T and was reportedly in Aruba.

Paria also stated that the buyer, ES Euro Shipping SA, was provided with a redacted sales contract with the local buyer in Aruba with the sanctions clause.

However, the Aruban government, through its T&T Embassy, has made it clear that only the government is allowed to purchase fuel for that country and it had not done any business with Paria this year.

It also added that the Refinery of Aruba has been inactive since 2011 and the Aruba government now purchases its fuel from the US Gulf Coast.

Guardian Media also asked Young about the contract that he claimed to have seen between Paria and Aruba for the sale of fuel, in light of the fact that the Aruban government said they did not purchase any fuel from Paria. He did not respond.

That silence by the Government was emulated by State-owned Paria Fuel Trading.

Paria chairman Newman George did not respond to calls or questions from Guardian Media.

Guardian Media attempted to contact George, Paria general manager Mushtaq Mohammed and the company’s communication specialist Nerissa Feverck. No one responded to calls or texts yesterday.

Questions to Paria came after the Kingdom of the Netherlands confirmed on Tuesday that only the Aruban government has the autonomy to purchase fuel for the country. That means ES Euro Shipping SA could not have purchased the Paria fuel for use by the Aruban government.

Coming out of the statement from the Netherlands Embassy, Paria Fuel was asked about who was the local buyer in Aruba if the 150,000 barrels of fuel which ES Euro Shipping SA bought was not for the Aruba government.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/no-action-on-stuart-young-6.2.1120580.8b20be8ead

These PNM dummies cannot even lie properly. EVERY single lie told to us has been refuted by FACTS. Yet JUHN Scarfy loves the Goebbels gargle so much, and his stupid manner of not holding anyone accountable for fear of looking like a dummy(too late IMHO) will ensure that nothing will come of this. Remember T'ief Hose Dillon? Pat Garcia Olivierre? Squeeze Bamsee Darryl? Roundy Rohan? Empty Building, Tight Shirt, 7 Year Degree, Yuh Eh Hah No Rights Arse Wari? Two Plate Meh Man Get Ah Bligh Marlene? Backdoor Moses? Beh Beh Cuffie? I Too Dotish to Understand How Roaming Works Young Bronto Shamfa?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 21st, 2020, 9:47 am

No we don't remember any of those. In fact, we don't even remember what happened last week.
Because Rowley say everything ok. He say no action against Stuart. And he say Kamla did teef out the Treasury. That's all that the supporters need to know come polling day.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”