TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

alfa
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 621
Joined: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby alfa » September 15th, 2021, 1:19 pm

Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:Funny how Habit song was different when PP was in government.If Pp had revamped the property tax,was riot in Woodford square fo sho

For you and the others that are incapable discussing the topic or bringing facts to the topic LYING about me doesn't make you look any better.

Habit7 wrote:I do believe property tax should be introduce to bring revenue into the teasury and to reduce the derelict properties that aesthetically scar our country.

I believe that the UNC and COP should apologise for taking a political stance rather than a national when they were not in gov't.
viewtopic.php?p=6363762#p6363762

Either discuss the topic or leave.

Let's discuss the topic and bring facts then. If the goodly folks of beetham for eg refuse to pay property tax what if any actions are going to be taken? Seeing that they already blatantly stealing electricity and ttec can't do a damn thing about it. Explain to me how this tax isn't just another way to shaft those who worked hard to amass what they have and actually abide by the law in terms of willingness to pay it?

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3492
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby timelapse » September 15th, 2021, 1:27 pm

^&^^Allyuh beat me to it but thanks.Saved me some typing.
I am currently working on an antidote for balisier poisoning.A combination of logic,comprehension and common sense.There may be hope for brother Habit still

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Habit7 » September 15th, 2021, 1:27 pm

De Dragon wrote:What you might wanna do is cast your LFD RFD PNM jizz filled, jaundiced eye a few posts up to where you Dear Leader JUHN Scarfy was against the property tax when he was in Opposition :?
Also why do you and your other cult dummies get all hot and sweaty and try to silence people, or end the discussion rather than put your points forth?

My position on PT is determined by facts, not on what any politician on either side has to say. In the same way UNC was against PT before 2010, for it after 2010 and against it again 2015. I have been consistent throughout.


I ever try to silence you? Anybody can silence anybody here? Stop trying to play the victim. The request is to make substantial posts, keep the mean girl stuff for your person life.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24400
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 1:51 pm

alfa wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:Funny how Habit song was different when PP was in government.If Pp had revamped the property tax,was riot in Woodford square fo sho

For you and the others that are incapable discussing the topic or bringing facts to the topic LYING about me doesn't make you look any better.

Habit7 wrote:I do believe property tax should be introduce to bring revenue into the teasury and to reduce the derelict properties that aesthetically scar our country.

I believe that the UNC and COP should apologise for taking a political stance rather than a national when they were not in gov't.
viewtopic.php?p=6363762#p6363762

Either discuss the topic or leave.

Let's discuss the topic and bring facts then. If the goodly folks of beetham for eg refuse to pay property tax what if any actions are going to be taken? Seeing that they already blatantly stealing electricity and ttec can't do a damn thing about it. Explain to me how this tax isn't just another way to shaft those who worked hard to amass what they have and actually abide by the law in terms of willingness to pay it?
Habitarse 7 won't answer dat

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Habit7 » September 15th, 2021, 2:15 pm

alfa wrote:Let's discuss the topic and bring facts then. If the goodly folks of beetham for eg refuse to pay property tax what if any actions are going to be taken? Seeing that they already blatantly stealing electricity and ttec can't do a damn thing about it. Explain to me how this tax isn't just another way to shaft those who worked hard to amass what they have and actually abide by the law in terms of willingness to pay it?

Hence the need for the TTRA which will properly and efficiently tie every citizen to their assets and incomes and show their tax liability. You get upset that ppl steal electricity, I do too. I get upset that ppl steal land, build unapproved homes and demand welfare when they receive the consequences.

But there are much larger tax cheats. Businesses that produce tons of garbage a day and get garbage collection 100% free thanks to no property tax, businesses that make revenues and hide it by not banking it our using Linx or CC for collection. We are missing out on $11B in taxes https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ed0e1.html so stealing electricity pales in comparison to that.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15456
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2021, 2:23 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:What you might wanna do is cast your LFD RFD PNM jizz filled, jaundiced eye a few posts up to where you Dear Leader JUHN Scarfy was against the property tax when he was in Opposition :?
Also why do you and your other cult dummies get all hot and sweaty and try to silence people, or end the discussion rather than put your points forth?

My position on PT is determined by facts, not on what any politician on either side has to say. In the same way UNC was against PT before 2010, for it after 2010 and against it again 2015. I have been consistent throughout.


I ever try to silence you? Anybody can silence anybody here? Stop trying to play the victim. The request is to make substantial posts, keep the mean girl stuff for your person life.

Arse, you didn't just tell another man in this very thread to leave because he disagreed with you? :?
Like in your frothing sessions you does get amnesia or wha'?
Also, as much as your LFD RFD PNM heart wants it, you cannot silence me.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24400
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 2:24 pm

Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Let's discuss the topic and bring facts then. If the goodly folks of beetham for eg refuse to pay property tax what if any actions are going to be taken? Seeing that they already blatantly stealing electricity and ttec can't do a damn thing about it. Explain to me how this tax isn't just another way to shaft those who worked hard to amass what they have and actually abide by the law in terms of willingness to pay it?

Hence the need for the TTRA which will properly and efficiently tie every citizen to their assets and incomes and show their tax liability. You get upset that ppl steal electricity, I do too. I get upset that ppl steal land, build unapproved homes and demand welfare when they receive the consequences.

But there are much larger tax cheats. Businesses that produce tons of garbage a day and get garbage collection 100% free thanks to no property tax, businesses that make revenues and hide it by not banking it our using Linx or CC for collection. We are missing out on $11B in taxes https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ed0e1.html so stealing electricity pales in comparison to that.
But arse wari is biggest cheat in Trinidad.

He sits and collects rents for empty buildings payed by tax payers.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15456
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2021, 3:13 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Let's discuss the topic and bring facts then. If the goodly folks of beetham for eg refuse to pay property tax what if any actions are going to be taken? Seeing that they already blatantly stealing electricity and ttec can't do a damn thing about it. Explain to me how this tax isn't just another way to shaft those who worked hard to amass what they have and actually abide by the law in terms of willingness to pay it?

Hence the need for the TTRA which will properly and efficiently tie every citizen to their assets and incomes and show their tax liability. You get upset that ppl steal electricity, I do too. I get upset that ppl steal land, build unapproved homes and demand welfare when they receive the consequences.

But there are much larger tax cheats. Businesses that produce tons of garbage a day and get garbage collection 100% free thanks to no property tax, businesses that make revenues and hide it by not banking it our using Linx or CC for collection. We are missing out on $11B in taxes https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ed0e1.html so stealing electricity pales in comparison to that.
But arse wari is biggest cheat in Trinidad.

He sits and collects rents for empty buildings payed by tax payers.

Plus his properties revolving door of "directors" which now apparently includes a son he doesn't have :roll:

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24400
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 4:00 pm

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Let's discuss the topic and bring facts then. If the goodly folks of beetham for eg refuse to pay property tax what if any actions are going to be taken? Seeing that they already blatantly stealing electricity and ttec can't do a damn thing about it. Explain to me how this tax isn't just another way to shaft those who worked hard to amass what they have and actually abide by the law in terms of willingness to pay it?

Hence the need for the TTRA which will properly and efficiently tie every citizen to their assets and incomes and show their tax liability. You get upset that ppl steal electricity, I do too. I get upset that ppl steal land, build unapproved homes and demand welfare when they receive the consequences.

But there are much larger tax cheats. Businesses that produce tons of garbage a day and get garbage collection 100% free thanks to no property tax, businesses that make revenues and hide it by not banking it our using Linx or CC for collection. We are missing out on $11B in taxes https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ed0e1.html so stealing electricity pales in comparison to that.
But arse wari is biggest cheat in Trinidad.

He sits and collects rents for empty buildings payed by tax payers.

Plus his properties revolving door of "directors" which now apparently includes a son he doesn't have :roll:
Habitarse 7 won't talk about dat

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Habit7 » September 15th, 2021, 6:23 pm

I won't talk about it because it is not true. Why is it that you all are so deficient in logic and information you have to make up stuff?

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15456
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby De Dragon » September 15th, 2021, 6:30 pm

Habit7 wrote:I won't talk about it because it is not true. Why is it that you all are so deficient in logic and information you have to make up stuff?

So Arse Wari not collecting rent? :?
He, his "children", father-in-law, wife, maid, cook, gardener weren't at one point directors in the company that owns the property? :?
You so LFD RFD PNM dotish that facts in the public domain you'll deny?

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24400
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 7:28 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:I won't talk about it because it is not true. Why is it that you all are so deficient in logic and information you have to make up stuff?

So Arse Wari not collecting rent? :?
He, his "children", father-in-law, wife, maid, cook, gardener weren't at one point directors in the company that owns the property? :?
You so LFD RFD PNM dotish that facts in the public domain you'll deny?
Again habitarse 7 won't talk about dat

Just like he won't talk about arse wari shooting guns .

Gladiator
punchin NOS
Posts: 3258
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 9:43 am

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Gladiator » September 15th, 2021, 7:44 pm

Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Let's discuss the topic and bring facts then. If the goodly folks of beetham for eg refuse to pay property tax what if any actions are going to be taken? Seeing that they already blatantly stealing electricity and ttec can't do a damn thing about it. Explain to me how this tax isn't just another way to shaft those who worked hard to amass what they have and actually abide by the law in terms of willingness to pay it?

Hence the need for the TTRA which will properly and efficiently tie every citizen to their assets and incomes and show their tax liability. You get upset that ppl steal electricity, I do too. I get upset that ppl steal land, build unapproved homes and demand welfare when they receive the consequences.

But there are much larger tax cheats. Businesses that produce tons of garbage a day and get garbage collection 100% free thanks to no property tax, businesses that make revenues and hide it by not banking it our using Linx or CC for collection. We are missing out on $11B in taxes https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ed0e1.html so stealing electricity pales in comparison to that.
So you just admitted that the property tax is a discriminatory tax constructed to target certain individuals while others that "no so relevant" would have none to pay.

So Pathetic, just admit the property tax can and will be used by the PNM to bully and disadvantage people that they want to target.

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8094
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby 88sins » September 15th, 2021, 7:56 pm

So one of arguments is they need the money, so that itbcan be used to fund regional corps, so that the regional corps won't be reliant on central government for funding. Ok., fair enough. But knowing that if implemented today, those revenues going straight into the consolidated fund, for me it raises 3 questions.
1-
How is putting it into the consolidated fund supposed to make it easier for the regional corps to access funding to do what they need to do? Because they still have to go to central government to get it. So, same nonsense will continue unabated.
2-
What would it take for the regional corps to administer the collection and disbursement of the property taxes in their respective areas, with the appropriate checks and balances being put in place?
3-
What's the reason why not one of these politicians talking about doing it this way? Not unc, not pnm, none of them pushing to do it that way.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24400
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 8:40 pm

88sins wrote:So one of arguments is they need the money, so that itbcan be used to fund regional corps, so that the regional corps won't be reliant on central government for funding. Ok., fair enough. But knowing that if implemented today, those revenues going straight into the consolidated fund, for me it raises 3 questions.
1-
How is putting it into the consolidated fund supposed to make it easier for the regional corps to access funding to do what they need to do? Because they still have to go to central government to get it. So, same nonsense will continue unabated.
2-
What would it take for the regional corps to administer the collection and disbursement of the property taxes in their respective areas, with the appropriate checks and balances being put in place?
3-
What's the reason why not one of these politicians talking about doing it this way? Not unc, not pnm, none of them pushing to do it that way.
The red government has already said they will take money from UNC areas and give to red government ghettos.

Your money will support red government hot spots

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24400
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby zoom rader » September 15th, 2021, 8:41 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
alfa wrote:Let's discuss the topic and bring facts then. If the goodly folks of beetham for eg refuse to pay property tax what if any actions are going to be taken? Seeing that they already blatantly stealing electricity and ttec can't do a damn thing about it. Explain to me how this tax isn't just another way to shaft those who worked hard to amass what they have and actually abide by the law in terms of willingness to pay it?

Hence the need for the TTRA which will properly and efficiently tie every citizen to their assets and incomes and show their tax liability. You get upset that ppl steal electricity, I do too. I get upset that ppl steal land, build unapproved homes and demand welfare when they receive the consequences.

But there are much larger tax cheats. Businesses that produce tons of garbage a day and get garbage collection 100% free thanks to no property tax, businesses that make revenues and hide it by not banking it our using Linx or CC for collection. We are missing out on $11B in taxes https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ed0e1.html so stealing electricity pales in comparison to that.
So you just admitted that the property tax is a discriminatory tax constructed to target certain individuals while others that "no so relevant" would have none to pay.

So Pathetic, just admit the property tax can and will be used by the PNM to bully and disadvantage people that they want to target.
It's an injun tax

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8094
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby 88sins » September 15th, 2021, 8:57 pm

It's not an injun tax, but it is in fact a form of wealth tax.
Basically, if you can work your arse off to live well, we will take your money because you have enough to be able to afford a few of the nicer things, like air conditioning, indoor plumbing, tiled floors, and more than one room.

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6512
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: In the Land of Stupidity & Corruption

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby The_Honourable » September 15th, 2021, 10:24 pm

G.A. Farrell and Associates

Dear Valued Clients, a video we did in 2017 on filing the Valuation Return Form has been making the rounds on WhatsApp and other social media platforms, even though that information is no longer relevant. We have therefore created two new videos to assist you in preparing the new 2021 return – one is for those desirous of using the manual form and the other is for the online platform. Please feel free to share with anyone who may be interested.

Part 1

Part 2

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27747
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 16th, 2021, 5:44 am

Soooo....with my taxes, I can expect better roads, well kept drains, less crime in my area, 24/7 water supply??

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8094
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby 88sins » September 16th, 2021, 6:14 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Soooo....with my taxes, I can expect better roads, well kept drains, less crime in my area, 24/7 water supply??

If you wasn't getting it before, why should you expect to get it when you paying a tax to facilitate those things that supposed to go to the corporation for your region but they still have to go to central government and beg for it?

We gonna be driving and dodging the same potholes( might get a lil bigger or deeper), swim thru the same flooding, same lack of water (WASA not gonna see a cent from that money, cuz the idea is to make wasa a self sufficient revenue generating business)

And the asses that make up the majority of this country know this, in advance, and still chose this.

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8056
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby *KRONIK* » September 16th, 2021, 7:27 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Soooo....with my taxes, I can expect better roads, well kept drains, less crime in my area, 24/7 water supply??
You so funny bro.... rofl

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 27747
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 16th, 2021, 7:47 am

One can hope....cuz according to bobby head, property taxes are paid in murica...little did he know....muricans get value for their $

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8056
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby *KRONIK* » September 16th, 2021, 8:02 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:One can hope....cuz according to bobby head, property taxes are paid in murica...little did he know....muricans get value for their $
Thats the thing....
If we coulda see where the money going, i pretty sure nobody would feel like they are being taken advantage of.

User avatar
88sins
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8094
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby 88sins » September 16th, 2021, 8:23 am

*KRONIK* wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:One can hope....cuz according to bobby head, property taxes are paid in murica...little did he know....muricans get value for their $
Thats the thing....
If we coulda see where the money going, i pretty sure nobody would feel like they are being taken advantage of.

Precisely. That's why it should be the regional corps collecting it and using it for works in the areas from which it was collected, and IF anything remains left over those funds can be routed to the next nearest corp with a revenue shortfall.

But these dutty useless nasty dense but feel they bright & everybody else dotish politicians eh realize people not as dotish as they hope, and busy sharpening their jagged rotten teeth and salivating over the idea that they can get free monney from the public, by coming up with new ways to squeeze the entire population for money they they will pay & see zero benefit from paying.



only in this country you would find this bs, and some jackasses in the population that happily support it while they themselves industriously ketchin they rass.

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24400
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 8:53 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Soooo....with my taxes, I can expect better roads, well kept drains, less crime in my area, 24/7 water supply??
No don't be a clown

Dat money is going tobe use to continue to pay arse wari

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Wraith King » September 16th, 2021, 9:11 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:What you might wanna do is cast your LFD RFD PNM jizz filled, jaundiced eye a few posts up to where you Dear Leader JUHN Scarfy was against the property tax when he was in Opposition :?
Also why do you and your other cult dummies get all hot and sweaty and try to silence people, or end the discussion rather than put your points forth?

My position on PT is determined by facts, not on what any politician on either side has to say. In the same way UNC was against PT before 2010, for it after 2010 and against it again 2015. I have been consistent throughout.


I ever try to silence you? Anybody can silence anybody here? Stop trying to play the victim. The request is to make substantial posts, keep the mean girl stuff for your person life.

Arse, you didn't just tell another man in this very thread to leave because he disagreed with you? :?
Like in your frothing sessions you does get amnesia or wha'?
Also, as much as your LFD RFD PNM heart wants it, you cannot silence me.


That's his delusion acting up. His mind and reality are not connected.

Wraith King
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1452
Joined: May 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Wraith King » September 16th, 2021, 9:12 am

Habit7 wrote:I won't talk about it because it is not true. Why is it that you all are so deficient in logic and information you have to make up stuff?


You wouldn't talk about it because it doesn't suit your handler's agenda.

User avatar
Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11310
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 10:20 pm

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 10:17 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:I won't talk about it because it is not true. Why is it that you all are so deficient in logic and information you have to make up stuff?

So Arse Wari not collecting rent? :?
He, his "children", father-in-law, wife, maid, cook, gardener weren't at one point directors in the company that owns the property? :?
You so LFD RFD PNM dotish that facts in the public domain you'll deny?

zoom rader wrote:But arse wari is biggest cheat in Trinidad.

He sits and collects rents for empty buildings payed by tax payers.

It was empty because the PP never populated them despite spending 70 million in outfitting it.
It was only under PNM that the building was occupied.

So UNC created a circumstance of not only empty private rental property like 1 Alexandra, but empty govt buildings like Govt Campus so that trolls like ZR can lie that Al Rawi was cheating taxpayers.

Meanwhile, Cadiz, JW, Hadeed and other families were feeding from the trough.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15456
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 9:41 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:I won't talk about it because it is not true. Why is it that you all are so deficient in logic and information you have to make up stuff?

So Arse Wari not collecting rent? :?
He, his "children", father-in-law, wife, maid, cook, gardener weren't at one point directors in the company that owns the property? :?
You so LFD RFD PNM dotish that facts in the public domain you'll deny?

zoom rader wrote:But arse wari is biggest cheat in Trinidad.

He sits and collects rents for empty buildings payed by tax payers.

It was empty because the PP never populated them despite spending 70 million in outfitting it.
It was only under PNM that the building was occupied.

So UNC created a circumstance of not only empty private rental property like 1 Alexandra, but empty govt buildings like Govt Campus so that trolls like ZR can lie that Al Rawi was cheating taxpayers.

Meanwhile, Cadiz, JW, Hadeed and other families were feeding from the trough.

So the bastion of accountability and transparency, the LFD RFD PNM using it for what now?

User avatar
zoom rader
TunerGod
Posts: 24400
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby zoom rader » September 17th, 2021, 7:29 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:I won't talk about it because it is not true. Why is it that you all are so deficient in logic and information you have to make up stuff?

So Arse Wari not collecting rent? :?
He, his "children", father-in-law, wife, maid, cook, gardener weren't at one point directors in the company that owns the property? :?
You so LFD RFD PNM dotish that facts in the public domain you'll deny?

zoom rader wrote:But arse wari is biggest cheat in Trinidad.

He sits and collects rents for empty buildings payed by tax payers.

It was empty because the PP never populated them despite spending 70 million in outfitting it.
It was only under PNM that the building was occupied.

So UNC created a circumstance of not only empty private rental property like 1 Alexandra, but empty govt buildings like Govt Campus so that trolls like ZR can lie that Al Rawi was cheating taxpayers.

Meanwhile, Cadiz, JW, Hadeed and other families were feeding from the trough.


If UNC did as you say why should the Arse Rawi follow in their footsteps?

The Red Government should lead by example and dig tax payers out

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], nightcrawler and 38 guests