TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Phillip Edward Alexander Bows out of active Politics again (2023) Now with added Bow In 2024

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Phillip Edward Alexander Bows out of active Politics again (2023) Now with added Bow In 2024

Postby abducted » February 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Phillip Edward Alexander calling out the big shots.

Watch from 35:47 then at 42:12
https://www.facebook.com/phillipedward. ... 671431826/

LIVE
https://www.facebook.com/phillipedward. ... 314635195/

SammyPolly
Street 2NR

Re: Phillip Edward Alexander calling out the big shots

Postby SammyPolly » February 9th, 2017, 6:07 pm

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » February 9th, 2017, 6:09 pm

He said that he is not backing down but he deleted the video where he called out Sabga's daughter.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 9th, 2017, 6:15 pm

This wannabe still trying to be relevant?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 9th, 2017, 6:36 pm

he called out somebody a few months ago, employee/employer of one of large conglomerate
after the first letter he shutdown his fb account and say it was hacked lol

TrinbagoMan
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby TrinbagoMan » February 9th, 2017, 8:01 pm

abducted wrote:He said that he is not backing down but he deleted the video where he called out Sabga's daughter.

What he said about Sabga daughter?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 9th, 2017, 8:08 pm

who is he tho

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » February 9th, 2017, 8:12 pm

i giv him props .. d only person standing up to rowley and his mites from destroying the last of this country ....

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » February 9th, 2017, 8:14 pm

TrinbagoMan wrote:
abducted wrote:He said that he is not backing down but he deleted the video where he called out Sabga's daughter.

What he said about Sabga daughter?

You can see the video here https://vid.me/Hn2S, but he later retracted the statement and apologized in a later video, there is more of the original video.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 9th, 2017, 8:38 pm

So why he backing out and retracting ?

I recall jack and inshan always used to say they had tapes to play that will bring down the govt
Somehow that never come to light

10-01 wrote:i giv him props .. d only person standing up to rowley and his mites from destroying the last of this country ....

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 9th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Last man call Andrew name get fired. Start apologising next day.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » February 9th, 2017, 10:13 pm

Fella seems well-intentioned...a bit of a rabble-rouser though.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 10th, 2017, 5:20 am

He is a well know character from the west during the eighties
Ask anybody about the organizer of the y2k expo

Hyperion
Riding on 17's

Postby Hyperion » February 10th, 2017, 9:11 am

10-01 wrote:i giv him props .. d only person standing up to rowley and his mites from destroying the last of this country ....

Standing up to what, steups. Alexander has his own weak political agenda, trying to appear independent but holding on to the hem of kamla dress like a snatty nose five-year old.

dougla_boy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby dougla_boy » February 10th, 2017, 9:27 am

Hyperion wrote:

Standing up to what, steups. Alexander has his own weak political agenda, trying to appear independent but holding on to the hem of kamla dress like a snatty nose five-year old.

dey go label yuh a PNM stronghold now... an say yuh mudda or fadda hold Eric Williams hand and get picture....so u eh have a choice and blah blah blah :cry:

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » February 10th, 2017, 10:11 am

I don't see him as being unc or pnm. I guess when someone has some good ideas and some bad ones, if the good ones outweigh the bad then they're FOR your party, if the bad outweigh the good then they're AGAINST. People have some strange logic boy.

Anyyyyhow.............he resonates with a lot of people who just fed up right now.
People who fed up of hearing unc talk about doing this and that when they had ample flikkin time to do it, such as hanging.
People who fed up of pnm blaming the unc for EVERYTHING.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 10th, 2017, 12:39 pm

Aka telling ppl what they want to hear

Hyperion
Riding on 17's

Postby Hyperion » February 10th, 2017, 7:08 pm

Average wrote:I don't see him as being unc or pnm. I guess when someone has some good ideas and some bad ones, if the good ones outweigh the bad then they're FOR your party, if the bad outweigh the good then they're AGAINST. People have some strange logic boy.

Anyyyyhow.............he resonates with a lot of people who just fed up right now.
People who fed up of hearing unc talk about doing this and that when they had ample flikkin time to do it, such as hanging.
People who fed up of pnm blaming the unc for EVERYTHING.

I understand your point completely about people being stigmatised as being for or against a party because they make statements in public, and it's something I am totally against. One should feel free to criticise or praise based on the issue and not because of party.

However, in Philip's case, it is no secret that he is a UNC and has been so for a long time. He is also a big talker but disappears when it's time for action. He's a University of Woodford Square just based in Westmoorings.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 10th, 2017, 7:21 pm

They should ask him about the land in ft George and why he stop criticizing kamla soon after

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 10th, 2017, 7:34 pm

Plebward Alexander is like a one man COP.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 10th, 2017, 8:25 pm

K74T wrote:Plebward Alexander is like a one man COP.

COP is already a one man party
#congressoftheperson

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby zorced » February 10th, 2017, 9:11 pm

".....failing which I will...... put some very salient information in the public space..."

Isn't this the very definition of blackmail?

So what happens to said information should Gabriel concede? :roll:

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » February 10th, 2017, 9:14 pm

zorced wrote:".....failing which I will...... put some very salient information in the public space..."

Isn't this the very definition of blackmail?

So what happens to said information should Gabriel concede? :roll:

This

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 10th, 2017, 9:26 pm

LMAO now came across this on Facebook.

Dane S G Wilson
· 4 hrs ·

SOMEONE sent this to me about Phillipa Ena Alexander SMFH. Keep calling my name you woman beating maggot. How you are not in jail as yet is a fire truck oxymoron. Depending on my mood I could post a story a day about you for the balance of the year. All those people who you want to come and march with you and your political party of 1! Will be reading this post. I'm just mentioning

The REAL Phillip Edward Alexander

While Mr. Alexander is presently thought to be by some as a blogger, social and political activist and someone who stands up for justice, HOWEVER he is and has been known by many, especially those in the business community, for a long time now as a sweet talking conman and thief. Although he claims that he is now an “activist” his past is filled with very questionable activities.
This is an open letter to Mr. Alexander to please advise us on the following whilst keeping in mind there are such things as police reports and witness statements on the following.
1. Why were you fired or dismissed from the business establishment with which you worked on Dundonald Street some years ago? The one where you made a deal with a well known muffler manufacturer. Was it because you were caught receiving monies on the side (kickbacks) amongst other very shady activity? – Without calling names many will know which prominent business this is and are free to ask them about this matter.

2. Why were you fired from the nightclub you helped run that was located in Long Circular Mall (where the gym is now)? Again it is not hard to figure out which club this was or who owned it and ask him about this situation.

3. Did anyone ever have any major complaints with you when you ran an auto mechanics garage in St. James? i.e you replacing “stealing” their parts and putting in inferior parts and even whole engines or parts from other vehicles?? Enough so for the complainants to call the police for you again? Again there were victims involved who have given their statements and will again if needed.

4. Did you ever organize or help organize a business related ‘expo’ that never materialized but moneys were paid or distributed to you? Hundreds of thousands that is.

Some of the businesses involved have given statements.
These are just 4 cases that we have actual proof and full knowledge of, over a dozen different stories of this man’s conning and stealing were revealed.

We now dare you to respond to these 4 matters and keep in mind lying will get you nowhere. All of those who receive this will see that this cowardly thief will NOT respond and if he does will be a last ditch attempt to save face by lying.
We will answer one of these questions for him.

2. Mr. Alexander was caught RED handed stealing and selling off large amounts of alcohol from the establishment (nightclub in Long Circular Mall) in which he was trusted and employed, by the proprietor himself on a Sunday after the weekend parties. He was confronted, thrown out, fired and reported.

A large number of those in the business community already know about Mr. Alexander and know to keep to wide distance between themselves and him, however now that he seems to going way of seeking a political career via the whole “Social and Political Activist” route we (people who have known his thievery and shady ways for a long time now) think its time that he is exposed to the people who seek support from him and his followers. They should know the type of person they are dealing with. They should be very careful as this man is very well known as a conman and thief.
We do agree with some of his writings though and do agree that we have way too many thieves and people with hidden agendas in our political arena so we definitely do not need any more.

The hypocrisy of Mr. Alexander is shocking to say the least, how dare he call out people accusing them of being corrupt, immoral and crooked and in the same breathe claim that HE has integrity, is all for the country and its people and is honest?? The same man who has stolen and conned his way through life. Although some people may see him as activist or as a go to person to voice their opinions they need to know his agenda then they will see him for what he is, an opportunist and a crooked one at that. Conmen / Opportunist usually have a tell tale past and Mr. Alexander is no different they usually jump from profession to profession that usually have no similarity. Now he is a ‘Social Activist’ who runs a charity organization, (which is usually tax free and receives donations). Since the majority of the business communities already know him for what he is, for a few years now he has been seeking another following and medium and this activist and charity worker role seems a nice fit. Now that you know of his past observe his actions, his choice of words, his photo ops and you will see where he’s heading.

Since Mr. Alexander has made it his duty to voice his, usually one sided, opinions and conclusions regarding others and sometimes casts horrible aspersions in the process, so we feel as though he must be held accountable for his cocoa in the sun and dirty hands also.

KNOW THE COMPANY YOU KEEP, AND KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEPENDING ON, TRUSTING AND FOLLOWING.
When this man is fully exposed to the public all the good people who were genuine in their charitable efforts and genuine in their will to help others and volunteer can be discredited for having been associated with such a crook and a thief.

Here are a few of Mr. Alexander’s recent quotes on integrity etc. his two-facedness and pretense is seriously laughable knowing this same man is a hands on thief.
“My position is simple -Wrong is wrong. Whether PNM, UNC or COP.”
“Regardless of which political party is in office we will not stand for misbehavior in public office and will expose you and any others at every step of the way.”
“Ali Baba and the forty thieves rides again. An incomparable group assembled to make God laugh, former five finger pilfering about to give way to wholesale banditry. That it was announced with a straight face is the most remarkable thing of all.”
“Civil society is built on certain principles, certain agreements that holds it together. Principles like cheaters should not prosper. That is why when a driver does something illegal and then cuts in front of you, or when an icon of corruption is made a government minister it affects you at your moral center.”

Talk about pot calling kettle black??? Wow
Please FWD to help raise awareness and prevent others from falling victim to this man.
We will also be sending out new emails regarding this criminal soon enough!
Concerned TT Citizens
[END PASTE]
No, I am not going to defend myself against a single word here, in fact, if this clown knew me at all he would know that this would only motivate me further.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 10th, 2017, 9:34 pm

Lmao

Most folks from the west who lived in the 80s decade and maybe early 90s know him very well
It is only with the advent of facebook he has built a following outside of the west but as I posted earlier ask anybody from the west in that era and they will have stories about him.

noshownogo
punchin NOS

Postby noshownogo » February 14th, 2017, 10:23 am

His failure to categorically go on the record, to deny any of the serious allegations floating around seems like shades of the very persons in government and opposition he claims to be different to.

Next --->

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » February 14th, 2017, 10:42 am

PEA has burned a lot of people with the Jericho project which I am happy to have gotten out in time before the walls of Jericho came crashing down. Firetruck him.

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » February 14th, 2017, 11:16 am

Hyperion wrote:

And what so wrong with that? Anything is better than the disaster we have right now.

TrinbagoMan
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby TrinbagoMan » February 14th, 2017, 11:20 am

RBphoto wrote:PEA has burned a lot of people with the Jericho project which I am happy to have gotten out in time before the walls of Jericho came crashing down. Firetruck him.

What happened with the Jericho project?

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » February 14th, 2017, 11:25 am

TrinbagoMan wrote:
RBphoto wrote:PEA has burned a lot of people with the Jericho project which I am happy to have gotten out in time before the walls of Jericho came crashing down. Firetruck him.

What happened with the Jericho project?

All I know is the man start to phoqup anyone who had an idea that was different from what he wanted to do. Ad-hominem attacks on people, even accusing a married woman of making a pass at him to discredit her opinion. I don't really care where it is at. I am glad I was at the peripheral of that shitstorm.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”