TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Phillip Edward Alexander Bows out of active Politics again (2023) Now with added Bow In 2024

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Phillip Edward Alexander calling out the big shots

Postby paid_influencer » May 25th, 2021, 9:53 pm

GO PLACIDLY amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

By Max Ehrmann © 1927

This is the poem PEA just read on the live for the service.

PEA doing God's work tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/70601558945046 ... 2135485946

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 25th, 2021, 10:32 pm

The thing I like about PEA is he is not into this political correctness BS. He calls it as it is. Who vex loss.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » May 25th, 2021, 11:05 pm

CB Style wrote:The thing I like about PEA is he is not into this political correctness BS. He calls it as it is. Who vex loss.

So does Trevor Sayers or the vagrant down the road by me, that does not mean he is credible or sane,

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 25th, 2021, 11:47 pm

PEA is really not important.

Anger has proven to get him nowhere.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 26th, 2021, 8:19 am

abducted wrote:
CB Style wrote:The thing I like about PEA is he is not into this political correctness BS. He calls it as it is. Who vex loss.

So does Trevor Sayers or the vagrant down the road by me, that does not mean he is credible or sane,

he isn't credible. He is a joke in my book. But other jokers seem to like him. Not enough jokers to make him PM though. But, maybe 2025 he might finally win a seat.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 26th, 2021, 8:40 am

allyuh have no idea of the amount of skeletons he have in his closet related to business dealings from the 80s

anybody in the 40s and 50s from north west trinidad will know
notice few people of that age group are amongst his followers

elec2020 wrote:
abducted wrote:

he isn't credible. He is a joke in my book. But other jokers seem to like him. Not enough jokers to make him PM though. But, maybe 2025 he might finally win a seat.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 26th, 2021, 9:06 am

pugboy wrote:allyuh have no idea of the amount of skeletons he have in his closet related to business dealings from the 80s

anybody in the 40s and 50s from north west trinidad will know
notice few people of that age group are amongst his followers

elec2020 wrote:
abducted wrote:

then buss the mark. Why everyone does say if u only know. Or it have a rumor. Just say the thing nah man. If it sounding logical i will say that there may be some truth to it. If i don't know what the deeds are then I can only go with the image he presents to the world. A sophisticated loud mouth who loves to go get sued.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 26th, 2021, 9:33 am

you never hear about the expo he had in stadium for 2000
that might have been the last one since nobody will touch with a 20ft pole after that

there have been numerous times he was questioned about that on camera and he get ignorant and even run off.
if you never heard about that then you is a youngun

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 26th, 2021, 10:56 am

^will do my research on it

edit: did a quick search and i got some hits so it appears credible. Thanks for shedding that light. PEA is a joker. Its not the first time he makes unbelievable promises. Look at PEP's manifesto. Damns/wells in every constituency (HOW?) and no interest on mortgages (HOW?). But unfortunately we have alot of uneducated who give this man a platform to shine. Wonder if Natalee Leegore sued him for wrongfully saying that she was fired by CNC3.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 26th, 2021, 11:59 am

lot of his skeletons would be long before the internet.....

elec2020 wrote:^will do my research on it

edit: did a quick search and i got some hits so it appears credible. Thanks for shedding that light. PEA is a joker. Its not the first time he makes unbelievable promises. Look at PEP's manifesto. Damns/wells in every constituency (HOW?) and no interest on mortgages (HOW?). But unfortunately we have alot of uneducated who give this man a platform to shine. Wonder if Natalee Leegore sued him for wrongfully saying that she was fired by CNC3.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 26th, 2021, 12:15 pm

d funny thing is neither UNC or PNM does really take him on because they know they could destroy him anytime by releasing info on his past.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » May 26th, 2021, 5:07 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:d funny thing is neither UNC or PNM does really take him on because they know they could destroy him anytime by releasing info on his past.

Where does he actually work or what business does he earn? Someone told me that he made money via his "movements". So with the recent candle light vigils etc would make money via selling tshirts, donations etc. Every new tragedy is a new "movement" to keep ppl involved and spending money.

Apparently that is why he tries to remain relevant.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 27th, 2021, 8:59 am

Plebward Alexswindler

RGF Asset Management
3NE 2NR for life

Postby RGF Asset Management » May 27th, 2021, 10:26 am

pugboy wrote:you never hear about the expo he had in stadium for 2000
that might have been the last one since nobody will touch with a 20ft pole after that

there have been numerous times he was questioned about that on camera and he get ignorant and even run off.
if you never heard about that then you is a youngun

This is absolutely true. And there are several other morsels of truth that person from that era could tell you about.

Suffice it to say that he has no moral authority to call out anyone given his past.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 27th, 2021, 10:32 am

Forget his past.
The tootz he doing now is sufficient.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 27th, 2021, 11:11 am

he and his son looking to open a pizza place
his son friends also roped in
hope they don’t get burnt

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 27th, 2021, 11:16 am

I find PEA lighting a candle very offensive.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 30th, 2021, 7:18 pm

this is a page out of my book, how i used to give management thunder

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 30th, 2021, 7:53 pm

Pretty sure PEA will not be taken seriously after they see his disrespectful social media rants. He may be right in some instances, but his distasteful and unprofessional behavior will be the reason why he will be ignored.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 30th, 2021, 7:58 pm

De man wuss dan any ole neegar or ole keewlie you can find in any market back street, and is a very bitter narcissist,he has nothing to offer and would be worse than anything we've seen before.. believe me..

MaxPower wrote:Pretty sure PEA will not be taken seriously after they see his disrespectful social media rants. He may be right in some instances, but his distasteful and unprofessional behavior will be the reason why he will be ignored.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 30th, 2021, 8:07 pm

only ppl from 80s will know about him
all his transgressions predate the internet
so hard to dig dirt on him with google

VII wrote:De man wuss dan any ole neegar or ole keewlie you can find in any market back street, and is a very bitter narcissist,he has nothing to offer and would be worse than anything we've seen before.. believe me..

MaxPower wrote:Pretty sure PEA will not be taken seriously after they see his disrespectful social media rants. He may be right in some instances, but his distasteful and unprofessional behavior will be the reason why he will be ignored.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 30th, 2021, 8:20 pm

Bingo..

pugboy wrote:only ppl from 80s will know about him
all his transgressions predate the internet
so hard to dig dirt on him with google

VII wrote:De man wuss dan any ole neegar or ole keewlie you can find in any market back street, and is a very bitter narcissist,he has nothing to offer and would be worse than anything we've seen before.. believe me..

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 30th, 2021, 8:22 pm

Man even get a gold digger bligh with a REAL RICH (and sweet) daddy girl and couldn't even hold on to that ..always up to some shyte..

Anyway T&T already told him what they thought of him,surprised he's even a discussion point..

The wonders of social media I suppose..
Last edited by VII on June 30th, 2021, 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 30th, 2021, 8:24 pm

One need not go so far back to his club management and event planning days. Even his more recent forays into " foundations/movements/NGOs" prompt questions as to his distribution of contributions. I wonder at times if these foundations are his main source of income now

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 30th, 2021, 9:46 pm

Does he really think they going to cut him a cheque?
Or is this just fluff to fool his supporters?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » June 30th, 2021, 9:52 pm

Isreal selling and giving away Pfizer vaccines before end of July expiry date... PEP stick.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » June 30th, 2021, 9:54 pm

God bless PEA

novastar1
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby novastar1 » September 19th, 2021, 2:42 am

paid_influencer wrote:God bless PEA

Thread quiet for months
Everyone lost interest or?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » September 19th, 2021, 9:03 am

Lol well he is a WOFT.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » September 19th, 2021, 5:55 pm

K74T wrote:Lol well he is a WOFT.

this lady too who name i forget...the one who living in europe and only talk talk talk

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”