Matthew called suicide hotline: No one answered. He killed himself

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Re: Matthew called suicide hotline: No one answered. He killed himself

Postby SuperiorMan » December 7th, 2021, 2:24 pm

wtf wrote:
aaron17 wrote:I was thinking ..a simple life has less stress (my opinion)
Bro widdy frig going on with you .
People dying from COVID-19 without getting to see their families again and you wanna suicide yourself..
Toughen up..

What an asinine comment. Think before you speak.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 7th, 2021, 2:26 pm

aaron,

Stay with us bro.

The team is here for you.

Keep strong.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » December 7th, 2021, 3:05 pm

Good to see men taking this issue seriously. Believe it or not, alot of people have mental issues/challenges and are either ignoring it or masking it.

Spending time focusing on hobbies etc is good. I think however this is a temporary solution that can lead to more problems by overspending wrt time and finances in addition to not addressing the problem.

Aaron mentioned symptoms but not any mental disorder etc. Only when he knows exactly what issue he is dealing with then he can get the professional help he needs and take steps to improve his mental health. He made the most important step in asking for help. Something alot of men struggle with..

I think the show of support will do him some good, but that feeling may be temporary...there should be no delay in getting help starting with a psychological assessment.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 7th, 2021, 3:33 pm

racedriverpro wrote:Good to see men taking this issue seriously. Believe it or not, alot of people have mental issues/challenges and are either ignoring it or masking it.

Spending time focusing on hobbies etc is good. I think however this is a temporary solution that can lead to more problems by overspending wrt time and finances in addition to not addressing the problem.

Aaron mentioned symptoms but not any mental disorder etc. Only when he knows exactly what issue he is dealing with then he can get the professional help he needs and take steps to improve his mental health. He made the most important step in asking for help. Something alot of men struggle with..

I think the show of support will do him some good, but that feeling may be temporary...there should be no delay in getting help starting with a psychological assessment.
I hear you.If Aaron abroad.These quacks down here quick to put you on antidepressants and call it a days work.Aaron, I've been through some of this quite a lot in my life.Check your pm.

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » December 7th, 2021, 3:50 pm

aaron17 wrote:
st7 wrote:aaron no one was against you. we just breaking your balls. we dont know u personally to have that effect on you. in other words, we dont matter.

why are you feeling the way you are feeling? you can talk about it here if you'd like

I give credit where credit is due......bamfo_dennis is helping me out .

This is jus a rehash
".....everything just building up. Especially this pandemic..depression, mental disorders, socialization ." I am the quietest person ever. No socialization..idk if thats good or bad. Introvert....I am comfy alone or maybe I am accustomed being like that. And maybe that affecting me negatively in the longrun. Been bullied in my childhood..even by teachers. Wished I had friends...I am a big man now..even though I don't feel that way. The past still haunts me to this day. I have no socialization skills I guess. Maybe I have hearing problems from too loud music. I talk soft and when ppl cant hear.... I have to talk loud and I always feel angry. angry = loud. So its a combination of everything. School work was a pain too.. imagine school stress I had. Who ever had lessons after class? I started from form 3 class ... Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday? And these are different places to travel to. Peer pressure not easy. Parents pushed me hard. I had suicidal thoughts then. My eyes were bad..couldnt see on the board. couldnt afford glasses then. Feels like life is a failure.
What helps me most ..music ,graphic designing, video games filled the void but grew outa that. I dont fight .. I flight. I sure many other things I missing out.
Aaron sir I must commend you, you've voiced your situation well, not many take that road in order to process the overwhelming times we are in..

Start off with school, I went a town school and living central, before all the fancy highway so is 5am I outside the school for 5 years, never had a single extra curricular activity, booked up in lessons 5-6 days a week. I hated my life till I was about 17. I'm an only child, sheltered is an understatement to how I am..
Then came uwi and alevels, I went loose, yuh boy was coming out of he shell in Equinox (uwi bar) lol.. here is when I was a slacker and limer, the good man Rspann may he rest in peace got me involved in the car life, and had me dwelling in cars I never could've seen myself affording ever! Before I even have my license I making spins in the s class and Audi with his son. And the car bug took me.
Gaming and car/music kept me levelled throughout my alevels/uwi time along with my soon to be wife. She's a trooper, 11 years going strong, she still asks the cashier questions for me when I get anxious in a store..
Then comes after uwi and utt, I was outside with degrees and no job in sight, thankfully my dad took a chance and we started our own company, we hustle and grind daily, 6years now and we're basically in that zone to have an income and have minor luxuries in between.
Then covid hit us, 2 years without a drop of income, living off credit and pushing any mediocre job. But again there's light to be seen with restrictions being lifted..
It's a tough life but I'm 29 now, every night I still squad up for gaming sessions, I built my gaming PC, I still dwell in car and hard pong. Suicidal thoughts can be beat my brother, keep active on something, anything, a daily hustle, a grind on something..even if is to make sure the yard cut weekly and the house always clean.
And you may read this and think I may not know or understand how hard u have it, but I telling u, I was at a point living off overdraft money on my bank card, I never see life till after 18 much less have friends before that, even at all now.. look I force myself to a SQ audio meet last 2 years and I meet some of the old farts here on tuner, I was anxious and nearly bailed, but it was one of the best days amongst strangers I had in my life! , good conversation and good people are always here to help.

Keep strong brother. Forget the trolls.

My inbox is always open

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 4:26 pm

nick639v2 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
st7 wrote:aaron no one was against you. we just breaking your balls. we dont know u personally to have that effect on you. in other words, we dont matter.

why are you feeling the way you are feeling? you can talk about it here if you'd like

This is jus a rehash
".....everything just building up. Especially this pandemic..depression, mental disorders, socialization ." I am the quietest person ever. No socialization..idk if thats good or bad. Introvert....I am comfy alone or maybe I am accustomed being like that. And maybe that affecting me negatively in the longrun. Been bullied in my childhood..even by teachers. Wished I had friends...I am a big man now..even though I don't feel that way. The past still haunts me to this day. I have no socialization skills I guess. Maybe I have hearing problems from too loud music. I talk soft and when ppl cant hear.... I have to talk loud and I always feel angry. angry = loud. So its a combination of everything. School work was a pain too.. imagine school stress I had. Who ever had lessons after class? I started from form 3 class ... Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday? And these are different places to travel to. Peer pressure not easy. Parents pushed me hard. I had suicidal thoughts then. My eyes were bad..couldnt see on the board. couldnt afford glasses then. Feels like life is a failure.
What helps me most ..music ,graphic designing, video games filled the void but grew outa that. I dont fight .. I flight. I sure many other things I missing out.
Aaron sir I must commend you, you've voiced your situation well, not many take that road in order to process the overwhelming times we are in..

Start off with school, I went a town school and living central, before all the fancy highway so is 5am I outside the school for 5 years, never had a single extra curricular activity, booked up in lessons 5-6 days a week. I hated my life till I was about 17. I'm an only child, sheltered is an understatement to how I am..
Then came uwi and alevels, I went loose, yuh boy was coming out of he shell in Equinox (uwi bar) lol.. here is when I was a slacker and limer, the good man Rspann may he rest in peace got me involved in the car life, and had me dwelling in cars I never could've seen myself affording ever! Before I even have my license I making spins in the s class and Audi with his son. And the car bug took me.
Gaming and car/music kept me levelled throughout my alevels/uwi time along with my soon to be wife. She's a trooper, 11 years going strong, she still asks the cashier questions for me when I get anxious in a store..
Then comes after uwi and utt, I was outside with degrees and no job in sight, thankfully my dad took a chance and we started our own company, we hustle and grind daily, 6years now and we're basically in that zone to have an income and have minor luxuries in between.
Then covid hit us, 2 years without a drop of income, living off credit and pushing any mediocre job. But again there's light to be seen with restrictions being lifted..
It's a tough life but I'm 29 now, every night I still squad up for gaming sessions, I built my gaming PC, I still dwell in car and hard pong. Suicidal thoughts can be beat my brother, keep active on something, anything, a daily hustle, a grind on something..even if is to make sure the yard cut weekly and the house always clean.
And you may read this and think I may not know or understand how hard u have it, but I telling u, I was at a point living off overdraft money on my bank card, I never see life till after 18 much less have friends before that, even at all now.. look I force myself to a SQ audio meet last 2 years and I meet some of the old farts here on tuner, I was anxious and nearly bailed, but it was one of the best days amongst strangers I had in my life! , good conversation and good people are always here to help.

My inbox is always open

Thanks for the insight in your life.. We all have our struggles and obstacles. Thinking about school again in my primary days standard 4 to 5 . I had a problem with the teacher ..acted like a bully, he was serious and strict. It was soo bad I reverted to standard 4b. Then when I had to go to 5..i knew the same teacher was teaching ..so I was so scared that I went back to 3. Idk nah ...I guess I was tramautized ever since I experienced bulling at standard 1. Flogging from my dad at that age scarred me for life. Right now..I am never.... strong mentally . I am quiet and always a serious person. I remember myself before ..use to be a lively child ,making jokes with my cuzzies at that young age. When school started..it hit me hard. All of my focus went on that. Everything else was cut out. Socialization etc. I was pushed to be what I am now.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 4:28 pm

Never made much friends in school....if I did ..they were forgotten..never kept in contact.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » December 7th, 2021, 5:03 pm

aaron17 wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:

This is jus a rehash

My inbox is always open

Thanks for the insight in your life.. We all have our struggles and obstacles. Thinking about school again in my primary days standard 4 to 5 . I had a problem with the teacher ..acted like a bully, he was serious and strict. It was soo bad I reverted to standard 4b. Then when I had to go to 5..i knew the same teacher was teaching ..so I was so scared that I went back to 3. Idk nah ...I guess I was tramautized ever since I experienced bulling at standard 1. Flogging from my dad at that age scarred me for life. Right now..I am never.... strong mentally . I am quiet and always a serious person. I remember myself before ..use to be a lively child ,making jokes with my cuzzies at that young age. When school started..it hit me hard. All of my focus went on that. Everything else was cut out. Socialization etc. I was pushed to be what I am now.
Aaron,

I really hope you seek out someone to confide in be it friend or a professional to sort out what you going through. At the end of day only you know what you facing, keeping those emotions pent up can cause alot of stress and undue hardship. Focus on you and what makes you happy even if it means taking time out from your usual life and just putting things on hold for a while

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 7th, 2021, 5:07 pm

st7 wrote:
how old are you now? do you have anymore things you're interested in? i found that watching sitcoms helps with feeling better. take in some shows you never finished back then... malcolm in the middle is good! everybody hates chris too. i mean i could write down a list but watching sitcoms may help.

i like Big Bang Theory. real kicks with Sheldon :D .

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 5:24 pm

hover11 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
nick639v2 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:

This is jus a rehash

My inbox is always open

Aaron,

I really hope you seek out someone to confide in be it friend or a professional to sort out what you going through. At the end of day only you know what you facing, keeping those emotions pent up can cause alot of stress and undue hardship. Focus on you and what makes you happy even if it means taking time out from your usual life and just putting things on hold for a while

thanks

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 7th, 2021, 5:24 pm

wtf wrote:
People dying from COVID-19 without getting to see their families again and you wanna suicide yourself..
Toughen up..

seeing the daily death figures itself can be depressing- or the other social consequences of the pandemic. and if u already were depressed before well it jus makes it worse

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 6:12 pm

MaxPower wrote:aaron,

Stay with us bro.

The team is here for you.

Keep strong.

much appreciated

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 7th, 2021, 6:16 pm

redmanjp wrote:
wtf wrote:
Toughen up..

seeing the daily death figures itself can be depressing- or the other social consequences of the pandemic. and if u already were depressed before well it jus makes it worse

Yea for me ..everyday is covid..numbers etc and constantly on the coronavirus thread. I am OCD to..

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 7th, 2021, 7:06 pm

nick639v2 wrote:
aaron17 wrote:

This is jus a rehash

My inbox is always open
What kinda company bro?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » December 7th, 2021, 7:18 pm

In all fairness, what about life is really worth living?

Frivolous crap like marriage and children are not real things which keep your life rich and interesting. Finding a purpose to live that's not dependent on another to keep you happy is the first step

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 7th, 2021, 8:35 pm

i am glad to see strangers\tuners here helping out each other not just for cars\tools\construction\computer etc stuff but on a personal level too

hobbies actually help alot to take lifes daily stress away, cud be a simple thing like already mentioned watching sitcoms\tv series\movies or for me watching educational stuff on youtube

in addition to what everybody already said i would advise getting a pet like a cat or a dog, believe me after whatever hard day u had or whatever u going thru & u come home they gonna greet\appreciate u more than humans will & that helps u to de-stress a ton ...

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » December 8th, 2021, 4:25 am

matr1x wrote:In all fairness, what about life is really worth living?

Frivolous crap like marriage and children are not real things which keep your life rich and interesting. Finding a purpose to live that's not dependent on another to keep you happy is the first step

You think human connection is frivolous? I think (at least for me) those are the most important things for happiness. That and finding purpose with your life, which is what I believe you're referring too.

However, it's easy to forget in these Covid times that we are social animals and we (at least most of us) do find comfort in friendships, family and partners.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » December 8th, 2021, 4:35 am

aaron17 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
wtf wrote:
Toughen up..

Yea for me ..everyday is covid..numbers etc and constantly on the coronavirus thread. I am OCD to..

Suicidal thoughts can enter anyone's mind, depression is real and can affect any of us.

One thing to note is stop thinking about how people see you. Choose your own path and don't succumb to others expectations.

Now Aaron, u seem like someone who likes to think. Your viral 'vaccine' idea wasn't half bad, but you accidentally reinvented a vaccine which we found hilarious.

But dude if you have real troubles, admitting it is a big step. Props there.

You'd be surprised at the demons many seemingly happy people face.

I'm sure lots of 2nrs have faced issues and many are reaching out, including myself now, inbox me if you need advice or someone to talk to.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 8th, 2021, 4:48 am

aaron17 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
wtf wrote:
Toughen up..

Give professional counseling a try. There is no shame in calling and asking for a referral.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 8th, 2021, 6:58 am

Whoever garden this falls in
https://youtu.be/NfH-OM379Sk

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 8th, 2021, 7:10 am

Rovin wrote:i am glad to see strangers\tuners here helping out each other not just for cars\tools\construction\computer etc stuff but on a personal level too

hobbies actually help alot to take lifes daily stress away, cud be a simple thing like already mentioned watching sitcoms\tv series\movies or for me watching educational stuff on youtube

in addition to what everybody already said i would advise getting a pet like a cat or a dog, believe me after whatever hard day u had or whatever u going thru & u come home they gonna greet\appreciate u more than humans will & that helps u to de-stress a ton ...
We use to have cats..but our family saw it as a burden and when it is their time to go..they dont want to feel the pain and sadness.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 8th, 2021, 7:20 am

aaron17 wrote:
Rovin wrote:i am glad to see strangers\tuners here helping out each other not just for cars\tools\construction\computer etc stuff but on a personal level too

We use to have cats..but our family saw it as a burden and when it is their time to go..they dont want to feel the pain and sadness.
I inbox you bro.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 8th, 2021, 7:21 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
aaron17 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
wtf wrote:
Toughen up..

Suicidal thoughts can enter anyone's mind, depression is real and can affect any of us.

One thing to note is stop thinking about how people see you. Choose your own path and don't succumb to others expectations.

Now Aaron, u seem like someone who likes to think. Your viral 'vaccine' idea wasn't half bad, but you accidentally reinvented a vaccine which we found hilarious.

But dude if you have real troubles, admitting it is a big step. Props there.

You'd be surprised at the demons many seemingly happy people face.

I'm sure lots of 2nrs have faced issues and many are reaching out, including myself now, inbox me if you need advice or someone to talk to.
Yea the amount of discovery and history i does watch too over the years..dont let me get started on ancient aliens.
Chemical trails.....infecting mosquitoes with it and releasing it to population..chemical warfare....
I remember this year china or japan was working on breathing in the 'vaccines' via a device instead of injection( if u understand what i trying to say). Heck new york was doing a test to see what would happen when a chemical was released to the public to see what happens. So i think if it is airborne...it can reach out to ppl more. But there are disadvantages i am not seeing.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » December 8th, 2021, 7:26 am

Re-tool yourself academically as well as honing a new hobby which eventually can eventually be a revenue stream. The pandemic have given many a new lease on what's important in their life and changing the "rat race" activities.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 8th, 2021, 8:06 am

I does take everything seriously...
Whenever they talk about crime....i does be ocd....as if everybody or anyone at anytime something could happen to me. I always have to be on top. Cause i have experiences in life that i dont want to happen again.
Pandemic is a next thing.. i does be rel strict in managing my parents when i see them having on no mask ..being close to ppl or talking to ppl without. ...

I am accustomed being a quiet person by not saying my opinions. When i voice my opinions...i does talk quiet....then my family said they cant hear..then i have to talk loud..and somehow it drives me to be angry and negative. Then they dont see my point ... and we started disagreeing...quarreling etc.. so its been like that ever since. And to to say my entire life ...the majority i interact with them. If i have to do something on my own...i am quiet and move alone.
Oh yea ...i dont eat sugar...i am ocd.. brush..floss perfect..My teeth hurts when i eat certain foods. I assume i had sinus issues...went to get it checked out if it was tmj..nothing. this year i got it fixe so far...twas some cavities. I know sugar is bad for health. So i try using green tea...oats... 3 years ago. Now ppl saying i suffering from malnutrition. So after dentist ....i started back eating good sugar...banana etc and cut back on green tea and oats.. so pandemic i realise i not eating right...and much due to depression.

I posted something a while ago ...that i thought i had siatica. Docs said they could not figure the prob. Did scans to rule certain things out. He then perscribed anti depressant tabs. I didnt take it cause it have more side effects. It evntually went away.. recently it started back..maybe its tight belt syndrome or squats i do. Oh yea i am losing weight but it stable now but i trying to eat more to gain...not working. I know excerc..can help increase apetite etc... but that pain set me back 3 weeks now. Now my car seats has to be all the way to the back to be comfortable. Ppl could not believe that i does drive with my seats closer tho and thats since 2012. Well i never got pain before. I guess i am feeling the bad effrcts now this year. Pain ease up now but when i go back to the same close position when driving ....knee pain and strain. Maybe i am saying to much. Idk.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 8th, 2021, 8:08 am

wtf wrote:
aaron17 wrote:

I inbox you bro.
U sent something this morning? I not seeing it.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 8th, 2021, 8:16 am

So i think evrything stemmed from when i was born.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 8th, 2021, 8:24 am

How old are you Aaron?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 8th, 2021, 8:25 am

timelapse wrote:How old are you Aaron?
30 range
But i feel as if i am still latched on to my past if u kno what i mean.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » December 8th, 2021, 8:36 am

I have car ocd too..
Religiusly remembering potholes on road to not go into it. Want to learn new roads a day before so i would not go in potholes. Last time i got a flat...avoiding nail areas... checking tyre pressure b4 i go on long trips. Having a reminder on phone to check oil ...tyres etc....spraying down my car after i gone tru rain....i like a clean car.... wiping my glass everytime to not get water spots.
I used to use autoglym products twice a year to hand polish...wax etc...but now...taking a toll on me ..i can barely wash .. i does try to cut down on time... by cleaning wheels on day and washing a next day... i using turtle wax ceramic wet wax spray...which is easy for me.

Anyhow ..i feel like life taking a toll on me and jus feel to jus end it.. too much stress in everything.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”