Forums

Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby sMASH » May 1st, 2021, 10:31 pm

U now start to deal. With hsbbit and u make him out already.

Since that account resurface is one setta nonsense u have call him out on.
I swear, it sounds like is Avery hinds using this account now. Real uncle Tom standing up for massa modus operandi

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 1st, 2021, 11:01 pm

sMASH wrote:U now start to deal. With hsbbit and u make him out already.

Since that account resurface is one setta nonsense u have call him out on.
I swear, it sounds like is Avery hinds using this account now. Real uncle Tom standing up for massa modus operandi

He is definitely a PNM paid blogger whose job is to clean up his master's sh1t online...

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 2nd, 2021, 12:08 am

sam1978 wrote:Read what you wrote , write it over trying to make sense next time. Anybody can get COVID 19, but the jackarse bouff up the nation and blame everybody for irresponsble behavior. He didn’t know that anybody could get it no matter how much precautions they took?

Other people have gotten tickets for having their mask improperly worn , he warning people about it and beHinds threatening charge to citizens( apparently illegals don’t spread it according to Deyasingh and beHinds), so he should be more circumspect.

Why every time anybody say anything or make a point about something , you always have to say what the UNC do? So because the unc do something that justify why the PNM could do it too? The unc is not relevant now, the PNM is in power for the last five years.

Well, you are clearly embellishing and creating strawmen. Everybody was not blamed for irresponsible behaviour. If you feeling guilty then that is you but everybody wasn't blamed and you are just ranting.

Nearly, everybody speeds too, but it is ridiculous if you catch Brent Batson or Sharon Inglefield one time 10kph over the limit to claim that that invalidates everything they say.
Another strawman is that nobody said illegals don't spread covid-19. When illegals are found they are captured and deported to the condemnation of the UNCHR of us. What the govt is trying to do is not make simple-minded lamenters like yourself cause some xenophobic fervour, that ppl run around lynching anybody who speaks Spanish because they believe that they bringing in covid-19. Much like there is a rise of attacks on Asians in the US. These things might be too complex for you, so just maintain your irrational rant on the internet and don't go sparking the next Hutu and Tutsi massacre.

You are right, the UNC is irrelevant. When the issue is addressed about the PNM I deal with it and I playfully tack on the UNC comparison at the end. But if you truly believe, the UNC was irrelevant then it wouldn't bother you. But because you don't see the covid protocols as governance but a political issue, it hurts you and others when I show the deficiencies in the ppl who call themselves the govt in waiting and who hold a significant sway for a portion of the population. If PNM falls down on the job pound them, I agree. But the actions of others outside the PNM matters too, the virus doesn't see parties. So if they deserve pounding allow me, because they not relevant to you.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 2nd, 2021, 6:27 am

I agree with Habit here.Kamla outta timing with that mask being off.There is no excuse.Politics aside, that is irresponsible.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » May 2nd, 2021, 7:24 am

sam1978 wrote:This jackarse not breaking any laws. This is the same jackarse who accusing trinis of being irresponsible.

lol , and obey regulations when he is d first to flout dem. Ah know we fully dunce when we outside but he come like mammy crab tellin son crab walk straight.
Some animals created more equal i guess.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 2nd, 2021, 9:29 am

daxt0r wrote:
sam1978 wrote:This jackarse not breaking any laws. This is the same jackarse who accusing trinis of being irresponsible.

lol , and obey regulations when he is d first to flout dem. Ah know we fully dunce when we outside but he come like mammy crab tellin son crab walk straight.
Some animals created more equal i guess.

The next smedium shirt wearer Arse-Wari went on a similar preachiness session to justify possible illegal entry into private residences, as if we don't know he was maskless, right up under somebody pan, getting jones by sweatying up with Alexander in a BDSM session then feteing up in a crowded wedding. If Tunts7 and dem feel that someone like that has moral standing to talk down to people, that is dem business, as is their right to be dotish about it, but don't expect others to.
BTW Tuntsy, you're still not getting the collective responsibility part :wink:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 2nd, 2021, 9:39 am

buh alwari is rite, tho. that police can enter private compounds without warrant. cause was he and alexander in the oil up session.
but no ticket pass, and no break up of the gathering went on.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 2nd, 2021, 9:41 am

sMASH wrote:buh alwari is rite, tho. that police can enter private compounds without warrant. cause was he and alexander in the oil up session.
but no ticket pass, and no break up of the gathering went on.

But Tunts7 say that and JUHN Scarfy Tobago jam session equal to Kamla giving a maskless interview to one journalist :?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 2nd, 2021, 9:55 am

i fail to grasp his logic with pointing that out. cause unc, and i, and other people are of the view that we dont need this amount of hard restrictions. so, giving an interview mask less will be in line with that philosophy. there is no hypocrisy there. u cant use that as a 'gotcha' cause they didnt pretend to be opposite to it. also, the people foisting the hard regulations on poor people back, do the same thing.

so shining up kamala for maskless interview would extend to practically all pnm members.

prolly cracking under the pressure of trying to hold the interwebs fort all by himself. shorting out.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 2nd, 2021, 10:40 am

sMASH wrote:prolly cracking under the pressure of trying to hold the interwebs fort all by himself. shorting out.

But I send salaries to the bank since Wednesday :? So dem fellas hit me ah public service and just signing attendance and eh working?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 2nd, 2021, 10:40 am

MNS press conference on now

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 2nd, 2021, 10:50 am

Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:Read what you wrote , write it over trying to make sense next time. Anybody can get COVID 19, but the jackarse bouff up the nation and blame everybody for irresponsble behavior. He didn’t know that anybody could get it no matter how much precautions they took?

Other people have gotten tickets for having their mask improperly worn , he warning people about it and beHinds threatening charge to citizens( apparently illegals don’t spread it according to Deyasingh and beHinds), so he should be more circumspect.

Why every time anybody say anything or make a point about something , you always have to say what the UNC do? So because the unc do something that justify why the PNM could do it too? The unc is not relevant now, the PNM is in power for the last five years.

Well, you are clearly embellishing and creating strawmen. Everybody was not blamed for irresponsible behaviour. If you feeling guilty then that is you but everybody wasn't blamed and you are just ranting.

Nearly, everybody speeds too, but it is ridiculous if you catch Brent Batson or Sharon Inglefield one time 10kph over the limit to claim that that invalidates everything they say.
Another strawman is that nobody said illegals don't spread covid-19. When illegals are found they are captured and deported to the condemnation of the UNCHR of us. What the govt is trying to do is not make simple-minded lamenters like yourself cause some xenophobic fervour, that ppl run around lynching anybody who speaks Spanish because they believe that they bringing in covid-19. Much like there is a rise of attacks on Asians in the US. These things might be too complex for you, so just maintain your irrational rant on the internet and don't go sparking the next Hutu and Tutsi massacre.

You are right, the UNC is irrelevant. When the issue is addressed about the PNM I deal with it and I playfully tack on the UNC comparison at the end. But if you truly believe, the UNC was irrelevant then it wouldn't bother you. But because you don't see the covid protocols as governance but a political issue, it hurts you and others when I show the deficiencies in the ppl who call themselves the govt in waiting and who hold a significant sway for a portion of the population. If PNM falls down on the job pound them, I agree. But the actions of others outside the PNM matters too, the virus doesn't see parties. So if they deserve pounding allow me, because they not relevant to you.

Your right is to pound who you want, however, my right is to point out the hypocrisy of you never pounding the LFD RFD PNM, no matter what evidence, in the case a pic with JUHN Scarfy in a chin bra, or Arse Wari yucking it up maskless in a bro session with Alexander, Voice and Blaze.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 2nd, 2021, 10:56 am

eliteauto wrote:
sMASH wrote:prolly cracking under the pressure of trying to hold the interwebs fort all by himself. shorting out.

But I send salaries to the bank since Wednesday :? So dem fellas hit me ah public service and just signing attendance and eh working?
but he need a break, send someone to relive him from his shift. let him take some oil by alexander and comeback energized to pursue his work.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » May 2nd, 2021, 11:11 am

redmanjp wrote:MNS press conference on now
Anything worth mentioning?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 2nd, 2021, 11:22 am

sMASH wrote:i fail to grasp his logic with pointing that out. cause unc, and i, and other people are of the view that we dont need this amount of hard restrictions. so, giving an interview mask less will be in line with that philosophy. there is no hypocrisy there. u cant use that as a 'gotcha' cause they didnt pretend to be opposite to it. also, the people foisting the hard regulations on poor people back, do the same thing.

so shining up kamala for maskless interview would extend to practically all pnm members.

prolly cracking under the pressure of trying to hold the interwebs fort all by himself. shorting out.

Is it also consistent that Gopeesingh got covid-19 10 days after campaigning with Kamla and the whole UNC, yet none of them quarantined. Yet because they sat 5m away from Dr Rowley in Parliament 10 days before he got covid-19 symptoms they haven't shown up to work for over a month, even their senators? Yet you defend that foolishness?

You bombastically said pnm should follow unc because they don't get any cases. This was because you were ignorant that several unc mp offices had to be shut down for cases eminating from there. You posted that nonsense

Days before, Kamla voted for the mask law she then violated right in the same Red House. But that is not hypocrisy? UNC doesn't believe we need hard restrictions?

What can I say. Once UNC has loyal, gullible, uninformed supporters like you they will always be T&T's #1 Opposition. Keep getting vex that I can apply logic unlike you. And don't worry I singlehandedly managing all you fan boys.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 2nd, 2021, 11:30 am

cause they know who timmers was with, they have no clue as to who the pnm was with. so not taking that chance.

imagine, just as smiley got the vaccine, u hear he dead, then rowley had covid. u cant take the vaccine if ur infected with covid cause it spikes the effects on the body/the reaction fo the immune system is further ramped up.

so, i not taking that chance. it was an incalculable risk to assume.

when a govt MP decides to vote against the pnm, then it would make difference for opposition to vote. so, u got ur bills passed with serenity as alwaris had noted.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 2nd, 2021, 11:38 am

killercow wrote:
redmanjp wrote:MNS press conference on now
Anything worth mentioning?

He speaking about the border issue as it relates to covid. GG there as well as TTCG I think

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » May 2nd, 2021, 11:44 am

I find it quite amusing how username de dragon twists everything to support the nonsense he spews daily. Talented guy.

He says 'collective responsibility' but doesn't highlight that the UNC is using this situation to gain political leverage.

That is like saying the PNM is not doing an effective job with the covid-19 situation. I decided to do even worse than them.

Dr. Rowley was not wrong when he stated that 'Trinis are irresponsible'. Yesterday evening I saw a man walking along independence square, coughing and touching up the benches. Very irresponsible behavior.

Wearing a mask for prolonged hours is more harmful than the covid-19 virus. Pulling it below your nose to get some fresh air is what should be done. Seems like the media only posted when his mask was pulled down to support their story.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 2nd, 2021, 11:48 am

one eye wrote:
I find it quite amusing how username de dragon twists everything to support the nonsense he spews daily. Talented guy.

He says 'collective responsibility' but doesn't highlight that the UNC is using this situation to gain political leverage.

That is like saying the PNM is not doing an effective job with the covid-19 situation. I decided to do even worse than them.

Dr. Rowley was not wrong when he stated that 'Trinis are irresponsible'. Yesterday evening I saw a man walking along independence square, coughing and touching up the benches. Very irresponsible behavior.

Wearing a mask for prolonged hours is more harmful than the covid-19 virus. Pulling it below your nose to get some fresh air is what should be done. Seems like the media only posted when his mask was pulled down to support their story.

out tags habbit, in tags one eye... man get relief, oui. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 2nd, 2021, 12:05 pm

one eye wrote:I find it quite amusing how username de dragon twists everything to support the nonsense he spews daily. Talented guy.

UNC is irrelevant in this matter.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 2nd, 2021, 12:11 pm

Whenever the trio comes on screen, it's like an extra razor blade to the anus.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 2nd, 2021, 2:14 pm

sMASH wrote:
one eye wrote:

out tags habbit, in tags one eye... man get relief, oui. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thing is, he comes with the same harebrained argument, so is sheit of a different consistency is all you're getting from the relief shift :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 2nd, 2021, 5:57 pm

Folks back after another ban.

Please see below as to why I got banned.

You all think its a joke of the many reasons I get ban

Some mods on here behave like lil boys they like to give talk and then they are exposed as having no back bone and having petty behaviour they revert to below.

Screenshot_20210426-120735_Gallery.jpeg

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » May 2nd, 2021, 6:13 pm

zoom rader wrote:Folks back after another ban.

Some mods on here behave like lil boys they like to give talk and then they are exposed as having no back bone and having petty behaviour they revert to below.

Becareful you ain't get another ban.
Welcome back!!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 2nd, 2021, 6:16 pm

be careful? if it wasnt for he, tuner traffic woudlnt be where it is alll that ad rev. woulda dry up.
u think people wanna see habbit and redman oil up like alexanda and farris? nah.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 2nd, 2021, 6:29 pm

Hello Zoom,

Welcome back.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » May 2nd, 2021, 6:30 pm

Welcome back. Let the ole talk begin.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 2nd, 2021, 7:07 pm

wtf wrote:

Becareful you ain't get another ban.
Welcome back!!
Ban is nutting new to me ,

I will continue to call out and expose Mods and the Red government idiots.

There are mods that like to give talk and can't handle when they are exposed as lil boys.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 2nd, 2021, 7:29 pm

like they give u only 2 wks ban this time ....

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 2nd, 2021, 7:32 pm

If that screenshot is real , that is a frightening signal for freedom of speech. The owner of the site should take note.
Btw , zoomrader is wrong . They not behaving like lil boys. It's more like lil girls.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”