this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby Gladiator » October 29th, 2021, 10:39 pm

j.o.e wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
j.o.e wrote:If after telling Inshan go to hell and kiss my black assets, if allyuh feel this golf cart thing gonna make a splash y’all really don’t learn.
Rowley in public life long enough to realIze that he is already painted as a raging bull by his detractors. Nothing he does will change that opinion. Back to playing golf.

The only thing that will change PNM supporters' mind about Keith is if he was able to change ethnicity.

Truth is PNM supporters can and do change their minds. Give them an option. Keep in mind PNM strongholds have voted against PNM if they disagreed with the direction of party or didn’t like candidate. That has NEVER happened in UNC strongholds.
UNC supporters just need to realize KPB can’t win especially when she keeps fellas like Anil close. Time for change.

You visiting from some kinda alternate reality or something...what kinda dotishness you typing dey.

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » October 29th, 2021, 10:53 pm

j.o.e wrote:Truth is PNM supporters can and do change their minds. Give them an option. Keep in mind PNM strongholds have voted against PNM if they disagreed with the direction of party or didn’t like candidate.

Either you dumb or you not from Trinidad.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 29th, 2021, 11:27 pm

lol@pnm supporters changing their minds.

I'll believe it when POS South, POS North/St Anns West, Laventille East/Morvart, Laventille West, San Fernando East, Point Fortin and La Brea make a switch. Last time a few of them switched was in 1986 elections where 3 of those constituencies never switched at all. Those same 3 to this day have been ketching their royals since independence.

Tobago quicker proved across time that they can change their minds.

It is true that UNC have their sycophants but PNM takes blind loyalty/no matter what to a totally different level.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 30th, 2021, 5:44 am

The_Honourable wrote:lol@pnm supporters changing their minds.

I'll believe it when POS South, POS North/St Anns West, Laventille East/Morvart, Laventille West, San Fernando East, Point Fortin and La Brea make a switch. Last time a few of them switched was in 1986 elections where 3 of those constituencies never switched at all. Those same 3 to this day have been ketching their royals since independence.

It is true that UNC have their sycophants but PNM takes blind loyalty/no matter what to a totally different level.

See how a bias works? When did the Central seats EVER switch? So 3 PNM seats stood in the 33-3 but people will only be satisfied when NO seats voted PNM. Like I said, PNM has lost seats in the East and Moruga based on just putting a candidate people didn’t like. PNM lost a lot of support after the UDECOTT fiasco.
Do you know how many elections in the past the UNC did not field a full slate or simply partnered to fight those seats ? The UNC is not a national party even though they pretend to be.
I stand by my statement, PNM voters can be swayed if given a viable option.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 30th, 2021, 7:25 am

j.o.e wrote:

See how a bias works? When did the Central seats EVER switch? So 3 PNM seats stood in the 33-3 but people will only be satisfied when NO seats voted PNM. Like I said, PNM has lost seats in the East and Moruga based on just putting a candidate people didn’t like. PNM lost a lot of support after the UDECOTT fiasco.
Do you know how many elections in the past the UNC did not field a full slate or simply partnered to fight those seats ? The UNC is not a national party even though they pretend to be.
Jack arse Joe

In 1971 the red government won all 36 seats. Stop talking out of your arse.

You turning out to be a real ConT
Last edited by zoom rader on October 30th, 2021, 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 30th, 2021, 7:30 am

J.o.e
You missing the point...only UNC supporters can be neutral.

You cannot view the PNM as the better party today.or at least on election day and be anything more than a stupid sycophant.

It's impossible to view the UNC as needing to do better without being a PNM till ah ded.

Like the independent senators who sang for their supper...

Neutrality is anything but PNM.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 30th, 2021, 8:42 am

zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

Jack arse Joe

The UNC was founded in 89…… what you want me to say about their performance in the 1971 election …… I’ll wait.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 30th, 2021, 9:05 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
wtf wrote:Rowley should be arrested immediately for a hit and run offense.

Why you obsessed with the PM so much? He take your woman or what? This your woman ent?

Image[/quote

Smally at the time wining up on Rowley prob have aloo pie arms by now and the teeth gap bigger.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 9:47 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
pugboy wrote:now they saying the woman covid positive
well at least rowlee should be ok as he should have antibodies from his prior infection plus the vaccine

Can't wait to hear the take on this story from more members of the chimp crew.

Wraith King,

you wanna join the crew? why or why not?

No because of two reasons. Firstly, I'm not a moron which is a prerequisite to be a member of the chimp crew. Secondly, I wouldn't want to associate with anything that you're a part of.

big talk from a man that couldn't pass common entrance.

Anyway, if you actually had any ounce of intellect as you claim then you figure out that I am not part of the "crew".

Not passing Common Entrance and education on the whole is an issue for you and your community.

You're such a moron that you're not just an ordinary member of the chimp crew, you're a leading member.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 30th, 2021, 9:48 am

j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

Jack arse Joe

The UNC was founded in 89…… what you want me to say about their performance in the 1971 election …… I’ll wait.

That's the best he can do.
It would be like waiting for Kamla to win something

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 9:53 am

Redman wrote:J.o.e
You missing the point...only UNC supporters can be neutral.

You cannot view the PNM as the better party today.or at least on election day and be anything more than a stupid sycophant.

It's impossible to view the UNC as needing to do better without being a PNM till ah ded.

Like the independent senators who sang for their supper...

Neutrality is anything but PNM.

Typical sheep behaviour. Try to deflect from any negative criticism of what you support. The major difference between UNC and PNM is race. Apart from that they're both a bunch of immoral politicians.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 9:57 am

j.o.e wrote:

Your posts is an example of bias. The majority of persons support political parties based on race. For you to suggest that PNM voters can be swayed and not UNC voters is your bias showing.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 9:59 am

MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Why you obsessed with the PM so much? He take your woman or what? This your woman ent?

Image[/quote

Smally at the time wining up on Rowley prob have aloo pie arms by now and the teeth gap bigger.

It's ironic that you and SuperiorMan commenting about a woman seeing that you both gay.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 30th, 2021, 10:40 am

j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

Jack arse Joe

Joe,

The UNC is just a continuation of the then DLP.

Injuns have and continue to be mistreated by the red government and it serves no purpose for them to vote Red.

The Afros have it pumped in their heads that injuns can't be trusted. Injuns are made out tobe corrupted by the the red government media houses and the barage of social media bloggers. Remember the kasio tents when injuns was picked apon and those was the very same people that paid tickets to go see kiaso. Those same injuns no longer support the red government rents.

You will quicker find an injun voting red than a trni African voting non red government.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 30th, 2021, 10:49 am

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Image[/quote

It's ironic that you and SuperiorMan commenting about a woman seeing that you both gay.

Wraith Queen,

Why you getting so worked up about it? Are you the woman in the picture?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » October 30th, 2021, 5:17 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Image[/quote

Wraith Queen,

Why you getting so worked up about it? Are you the woman in the picture?

I really hope you're an alternative account for Habit7, Mero, Redman or MaxPower. The number of morons it have out there is worrying so I hope it's just one person running all these accounts.

I'm not the person in the picture but what I can tell you about the person in the picture is the she and your mom have the same mentality. You and Mero had any luck in finding out who your respective father is?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 30th, 2021, 6:56 pm

Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
pugboy wrote:now they saying the woman covid positive
well at least rowlee should be ok as he should have antibodies from his prior infection plus the vaccine

Can't wait to hear the take on this story from more members of the chimp crew.

Wraith King,

you wanna join the crew? why or why not?

No because of two reasons. Firstly, I'm not a moron which is a prerequisite to be a member of the chimp crew. Secondly, I wouldn't want to associate with anything that you're a part of.

big talk from a man that couldn't pass common entrance.

Anyway, if you actually had any ounce of intellect as you claim then you figure out that I am not part of the "crew".

Not passing Common Entrance and education on the whole is an issue for you and your community.

You're such a moron that you're not just an ordinary member of the chimp crew, you're a leading member.

Wraith Queen,

what community you talking about exactly? why exactly don't you like this crew you talking about? what it is about them you don't like?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 30th, 2021, 9:50 pm

Not sure if repost
FB_IMG_1635644998823.jpg

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 31st, 2021, 2:46 am

j.o.e wrote:

That goes for the UNC as well if given a viable option and that is what the Patriotic Front by Mickela Panday is attempting to pull off which is left to be seen. I agree that UNC is not a national party, it's currently a Trinidad party. Some of the central seats switched over the years: Mayaro and Point-a-Pierre went to the PNM in 1991, Chaguanas East went to the PNM in 2007, Chaguanas West went to ILP in 2013. East and Moruga are new swing areas. If Laventille West was a swing constituency, PNM would not put that clown Fitzgerald Hinds.

At this point PNM voters will only be swayed if the leader of a party is a strong, charismatic Afro-Trinidadian leader independent from the the pnm and their groupthink. The last person to pull it off was ANR Robinson. Jack Warner was a potential but his corrupt past caught up with him. Watson Duke have better luck in Tobago. Fuad Abu Bakr would always be challenged first by National Security.

PNM voters not going anywhere. Most are turned off by Rowley but the (blind) loyalty is there. That would be reinforced if Rowley leaves in 2025 and Penny is selected who most likely will become the new political leader as the first black female leader and potentially first black female PM.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » October 31st, 2021, 1:47 pm

She ain't wining on Rowley for free. She done collect ah HDC house while some of all yuh waiting 20 and 30 years.

FuadAdnan
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FuadAdnan » October 31st, 2021, 1:56 pm

wtf wrote:She ain't wining on Rowley for free. She done collect ah HDC house while some of all yuh waiting 20 and 30 years.

Like somebody feeling insecure.

Rowley taking he woman and he resorting paying for onlyfans to pleasure himself.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 1st, 2021, 7:13 am

The_Honourable wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

That goes for the UNC as well if given a viable option and that is what the Patriotic Front by Mickela Panday is attempting to pull off which is left to be seen. I agree that UNC is not a national party, it's currently a Trinidad party. Some of the central seats switched over the years: Mayaro and Point-a-Pierre went to the PNM in 1991, Chaguanas East went to the PNM in 2007, Chaguanas West went to ILP in 2013. East and Moruga are new swing areas. If Laventille West was a swing constituency, PNM would not put that clown Fitzgerald Hinds.

At this point PNM voters will only be swayed if the leader of a party is a strong, charismatic Afro-Trinidadian leader independent from the the pnm and their groupthink. The last person to pull it off was ANR Robinson. Jack Warner was a potential but his corrupt past caught up with him. Watson Duke have better luck in Tobago. Fuad Abu Bakr would always be challenged first by National Security.

PNM voters not going anywhere. Most are turned off by Rowley but the (blind) loyalty is there. That would be reinforced if Rowley leaves in 2025 and Penny is selected who most likely will become the new political leader as the first black female leader and potentially first black female PM.

It's laughable to think that there is any difference between the parties that go beyond the superficial.
Neither has formulated any philosophical foundation that is published and adhered to.
They just want to win.

Neither race has enough voters to put their party past the post.
Neither party has enough base to get past the post.

So racially they both need 'others' to win.
Politically they both need the swing voters to come in mass.

Both parties need the 'Dougla centre'.

A Centrist third party will do well in the first election and win in the second.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 1st, 2021, 7:44 am

Physlosophivally, no real difference. But performance wise, more of the spending was able to benefit. Or potentially benefit citizens, than pnm.
PNM just raiding the barn.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 1st, 2021, 6:28 pm

Redman wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

It's laughable to think that there is any difference between the parties that go beyond the superficial.
Neither has formulated any philosophical foundation that is published and adhered to.
They just want to win.

Neither race has enough voters to put their party past the post.
Neither party has enough base to get past the post.

So racially they both need 'others' to win.
Politically they both need the swing voters to come in mass.

Both parties need the 'Dougla centre'.

A Centrist third party will do well in the first election and win in the second.
Allyuh does always forget de Chinee .

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 3rd, 2021, 6:34 pm

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 3rd, 2021, 6:38 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 3rd, 2021, 6:41 pm

Don’t go to whore houses,

Don’t drink alcohol to an uncontrollable state,

Don’t smoke.

It’s good advice.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 3rd, 2021, 6:48 pm

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 12th, 2021, 10:25 am

MaxPower wrote:Don’t go to whore houses,

Don’t drink alcohol to an uncontrollable state,

Don’t smoke.

It’s good advice.

Notice he left out he doh lie, thief, commit adultery

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 12th, 2021, 10:41 am

he eh say none bout outside chirren & frens in high places too ...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”