Forums

Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby Rovin » September 30th, 2021, 11:24 am

man getting paid to do he wuk & he earning dat $$$ ....

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 30th, 2021, 11:28 am

Rovin wrote:notice how u cyar say anything against rowdy or d pee nm without some backside hadda be calling kamla name in it

everybody know rowdy is ah kina ass so how kamla name reach in dat .... btw she also is 1 too

didnt you just reference the last 3 PMs?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 30th, 2021, 11:29 am

Rovin wrote:man getting paid to do he wuk & he earning dat $$$ ....
Habit7 is female, a Jamaican

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 30th, 2021, 12:17 pm

Inshan isn't UNC

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 30th, 2021, 4:49 pm

MaxPower wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Inside before the defendants say it fake or the account was hacked....then again the goodly pm confirmed he said what he said.

Master Keith could have easily said the account was hacked.

But he stood up, said what he said, and was honest about it.

Kamla would have lied.

Kiss that black ass Inshan and kiss it good.

Master Keith -1
Haram boy - 0

Maximus Dan. I agree with you totally . Inshan has been attacking and insulting Roweow for the longest while. He is very disrespectful to most people and likes to record and hold files over people’s head. Any human being would get fed up and it shows in his words. Inshan you overdoing it now. He should have told him to HYMC.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 30th, 2021, 5:27 pm

Battle of the Bald Heads this weekend in Sea Lots?

maxtech
Street 2NR

Postby maxtech » September 30th, 2021, 7:30 pm

This man is like Trump now he saying what he want....trini have to be mad to give him another term in office....
Patrick warn you all about him in the past...he would only get worse

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 30th, 2021, 7:47 pm

Habit7 wrote:Kamla calls Rowley a racial slur
UNCites: Yes!!!!

Rowley tells Ishan to kiss his a$$ in a private email
UNCites: *grasps pearls*
Oreo?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 30th, 2021, 7:48 pm

The esteemed Dr. Keet shitk!cker

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 30th, 2021, 8:23 pm

UNC supporters trying hard to make Master Keith’s comments to Nutcase Inshan a big deal.

It’s clearly not a big deal to the population and Inshan has become a laughing stock.

Thank god i block all Inshan social media so I wont hear his illiterate and ignorant voice.

Allah would be ashamed.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 30th, 2021, 8:31 pm

That is NOT a big deal.
It have lake asphalt, the Atlantic lng train 1 tar nonsense, the beach feild compressor project, the tobago hotel deal, thr bliss Seepersad nonsense, petrotrin arbitrary failure, the scrap iron petrotrin moving out. The resumption of thr wgtl plant

Plenty other pertinent things to pursue.
But the mustard ketchup tag team working to distract .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 30th, 2021, 9:19 pm

MaxPower wrote:UNC supporters trying hard to make Master Keith’s comments to Nutcase Inshan a big deal.

It’s clearly not a big deal to the population and Inshan has become a laughing stock.

Thank god i block all Inshan social media so I wont hear his illiterate and ignorant voice.

Allah would be ashamed.
Which UNC supporters?

Inshan is UNC?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 30th, 2021, 10:12 pm

It good for him. Inshan put the man there and get used and abused by him (literally) and then going and attacking UNC supporters on his page.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 30th, 2021, 10:52 pm

To be fair Inshan have a legit issue that needs to be discussed. But knowing Rowley is a raging bull slide in the man DMs to get cuss lol.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 1st, 2021, 2:48 am

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Just now the LFD RFD cheerleaders Tuntsy and Colos will come with a detailed analysis and conclude that JUHN Scarfy was "jes defennin heself keke keke keke" or "de UNC call him ah rapist so wha' yuh expeck he tuh do?. keke keke keke" or the classic"well dais ho he iz wey yuh go do? keke keke keke"

It's pitiful that you occupy your time Keke kekking about what others may Keke Keke about before anything is said.

See? Anything but a comment on the latest guttersnipe crassness from JUHN Scarfy. These dummies brainwashed and dey eh even have brains :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 1st, 2021, 2:52 am

zoom rader wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Kamla calls Rowley a racial slur
UNCites: Yes!!!!

Rowley tells Ishan to kiss his a$$ in a private email
UNCites: *grasps pearls*

What slur you talking about?
Probably Calcutta ships and injuns in murky lagoons with pumpkin framers from Impsbert

Don't forget raping gorillas as a "bit of fun" or cyat or vomit and other fluids
Stink nasty mind old man!

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » October 2nd, 2021, 12:38 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/let ... bf4e6.html

I take this opportunity to vociferously condemn Dr Keith Christopher Rowley, Prime Minister of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, for telling a citizen to “Kiss my as...” Prime Minister Rowley admitted in the print media that in an e-mail exchange he told Inshan Ishmael to “Kiss my as...”

And it does not matter what provocation emanated from Inshan Ishmael. A prime minister’s character and personality must be made of sterner stuff. If he wanted to put the man Inshan Ishmael in his place, he could have emulated the example of the father of the nation, Dr Eric Williams, who, in reference to the Mighty Chalkdust, stated, “Let the jackass bray.”

I call upon Mrs Sharon Rowley and her two well “brought up” educated daughters to rope in Prime Minister Dr Keith Christopher Rowley by putting some sense into his senseless head.

This outrageous/vulgar outburst is rotten and debased behaviour for a prime minister. Is this the example he is setting for the young, impressionable minds of our nation—the school children?

Mr Prime Minister, I say to you that you have brought shame and disgrace upon the heads of your wife, two loving daughters, sons-in-law and grandson: they are exemplars of proper behaviour and deportment for all citizens to emulate.

But you are bringing that quality of proper behaviour into disrepute and odium. And I cry shame on you.

You are a selfish man and do not care whether your behaviour hurts your immediate family. You must always have your own way in everything you say and do.

I have heard it whispered very loudly (which I do not believe) that you, Dr Rowley, have decided to retire from public life/politics at the end of your current term as prime minister, but that does not give you the right to publicly display such vulgar and debased behaviour by telling a citizen to kiss your as... I am sure you are the first prime minister in the Commonwealth to publicly and disgracefully behave in such a manner.

Shame! Shame! Shame on you! Not on your immediate family. Shame on you!

Over the last three to four years, I started to suspect that our prime minister’s personality, metaphorically speaking, is akin to that of an Oreo cookie, apparently black on the outside but really white in the inside: and I submit that this is not a racist statement.

The “Oreo cookie” expression originated in the US to describe a “house slave’s” personality. A black man who behaves as if he is now living in massa house aping all the mannerism and characteristics of his former massa.

And if our prime minister needs further clarification as to what really is an Oreo cookie, he can view the movie Django Unchained starring Jamie Foxx on Netflix.

I remind our prime minister that he enjoys the status of primus inter pares (first amongst equals) with the political leadership of our country: his status ranks very high with the President of our country, the Chief Justice and President of the Senate.

And to tell a citizen to “Kiss my as...” is not only unbecoming, it is vulgar/disgraceful and it brings the Office of Prime Minister into disrepute and odium.

And as an aside, it is no wonder our former deceased prime minister, Patrick Manning, warned the country that often times his Cabinet colleague Dr Keith Rowley behaved as a “wajang”, and he became a raging bull when he did not get his own way with his political colleagues.

I thus call upon our prime minister, who represents the decent, and civilised and well beloved citizenry of our country and others, to offer a public apology for telling a citizen “to kiss my as...”

The organisations and leaders in the country who are moulding the minds of the nation’s children must publicly condemned the prime minister.

The Parent Teachers Association, the principals of our primary and secondary schools, the religious leaders in the country, the Minister of Education and all other relevant bodies must come down on Prime Minister Rowley as a united ton of “waratal boulders” and bury this vulgarity.

Shame on you, Prime Minister. You owe all of us in this country a public apology.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 2nd, 2021, 12:56 pm

he is an opportunist

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:UNC supporters trying hard to make Master Keith’s comments to Nutcase Inshan a big deal.

Allah would be ashamed.
Which UNC supporters?

Inshan is UNC?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Rowley WTF

Postby MaxPower » October 2nd, 2021, 1:08 pm

daxt0r,

Didn’t you previously admit you have pending criminal charges?

T&T and the PM owes you and your pest friends NOTHING.

Kiss my ass.
Last edited by MaxPower on October 2nd, 2021, 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 2nd, 2021, 3:07 pm

Inshan always insulting , accusing , shaming people , always attacking some politician , police officer or reporter . One lil kiss my arse he get and getting in like a little woman? If you want to cuss people , take yuh cuss too. Remember how he insult PEA in the food court?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » October 2nd, 2021, 3:14 pm

sam1978 wrote:Inshan always insulting , accusing , shaming people , always attacking some politician , police officer or reporter . One lil kiss my arse he get and getting in like a little woman? If you want to cuss people , take yuh cuss too. Remember how he insult PEA in the food court?

damn right sam, Inshan is a clown.

What he had done to PEA?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 2nd, 2021, 5:53 pm

sam1978 wrote:Inshan always insulting , accusing , shaming people , always attacking some politician , police officer or reporter . One lil kiss my arse he get and getting in like a little woman? If you want to cuss people , take yuh cuss too. Remember how he insult PEA in the food court?

X2

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 2nd, 2021, 5:58 pm

Who insults citizens more that Rowlee

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » October 2nd, 2021, 7:12 pm

These indos have no shame. Nasty covert pork muncher Inshan Ishmael.

He has defamed Rowley many times in the past and proceeded to use Rowley's retaliation as proof of misconduct.

Why Inshan don't tell his viewers about his fraud RORO and foreign used parts business.

Too many cars on our roads and RORO businesses are to blame.

God don't sleep.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 2nd, 2021, 9:02 pm

Racists shouldn’t call God name in their mouth.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 2nd, 2021, 9:30 pm

one eye wrote:These indos have no shame. Nasty covert pork muncher Inshan Ishmael.

He has defamed Rowley many times in the past and proceeded to use Rowley's retaliation as proof of misconduct.

Why Inshan don't tell his viewers about his fraud RORO and foreign used parts business.

God don't sleep.

X3000

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » October 2nd, 2021, 10:05 pm

MaxPower wrote:
one eye wrote:These indos have no shame. Nasty covert pork muncher Inshan Ishmael.

God don't sleep.

X3000

Max you looking like 3000 times a c*nt by agreeing with anything that arsehole says...

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » October 3rd, 2021, 7:05 am

Criminals have rights too Max! Ah innocent until proven guilty jus like Rowlee padna AV.
An mind you jus like AV ah win meh last 7-8 matters eh jus one pendin still ah lil 10 years now.
Gwan so with yuh macomeh man ting according to inshan yuh boyfriend done cya tell d difference between yuh face and yuh ass much less anyone else here. and by d looks ah it yuh face is really yuh ass no wonder yuh does be talkin sheit without sense rite thru so. ask yuh man when he beating out yuh face if daiz ah bj or sex yuh go figure out which is which.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 3rd, 2021, 7:12 am

daxt0r wrote:Criminals have rights too Max! Ah innocent until proven guilty jus like Rowlee padna AV.
An mind you jus like AV ah win meh last 7-8 matters eh jus one pendin still ah lil 10 years now.
Gwan so with yuh macomeh man ting according to inshan yuh boyfriend done cya tell d difference between yuh face and yuh ass much less anyone else here. and by d looks ah it yuh face is really yuh ass no wonder yuh does be talkin sheit without sense rite thru so.

7-8 matters?

1 pending 10 years?

Well yes, you need the cat o nine. Society hadda cut your tail to put an end to that increasing criminal record.

But ur right, unfortunately criminals have rights and so does your PM.

He does not owe anyone an apology.

Allyuh could look for attention by pleading and begging him to apologize….but he does not have to.

I can agree it was a bit inappropriate, but no crime was committed.

Again, it’s only Nutcase Impshan so not like it was anyone important or worth respecting.

Impshan is actually shocked with the amount of people saying he look for that.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 3rd, 2021, 8:51 am

Inshan is a snowflake leader with that Omar Abdullah guy.Turn on some heat and they start to melt

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”