Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 1:15 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
elec2020 wrote:how 50,000 people fitting in an island whose population is 61,000? Common sense people. Its obvious that they meant back and forth. The amount of people who travelled back and forth between T&T.

sinanan lie, i knew it!!! he have to get his 'this injun dont lie and teif' card revoked!

they coudlnot have been back and forth over the the period in venues designed to hold a sheit tonne more people than the staff.

why race come into this. You can't have a discussion without that coming up? As i said previously he played smart with the language to give himself pips. But ain't no way 50,000 people could have travelled into Tobago over 1 week. As well as accommodation... where 50,000 people fitting in an island of 61,000 people?

Last time I went Tobago it was just for the day, went early in the morning and came back in the evening. So it's possible that 50,000 travelled back and forth, many of those people just went for the day, some stayed at hotels and some stayed by family.

The number is not overly important. The point I was trying to make is when the number was declared it was celebrated as an achievement but with the spike in the spread of the virus the number is declared a lie by the leader of the same party as the spike reflects badly on them and the same persons that accepted and celebrated the number not questioning the party but just following in the tone being set by said leader.

I'm going to say it again, ALL politicians do not care about the citizenry. Citizens need to understand that if we are to have any meaningful change and start to hold politicians accountable for their actions and the state of the country. All politicians have failed the citizenry and we deserve better.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2021, 1:24 pm

prime ministerial backpedal.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » May 15th, 2021, 1:31 pm

^^ PNMites usually neglect anything bad that their party does and dare not question the party's leadership. It is the same thing with UNCrabs. Then they fight down each other instead of uniting. Politicians will always take advantage of the uneducated in society, giving them scraps so they always come back to vote when elections come around.

They are there to divide and conquer. Keep the poor, poor and the rich, rich.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 15th, 2021, 1:31 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
elec2020 wrote:how 50,000 people fitting in an island whose population is 61,000? Common sense people. Its obvious that they meant back and forth. The amount of people who travelled back and forth between T&T.

sinanan lie, i knew it!!! he have to get his 'this injun dont lie and teif' card revoked!

they coudlnot have been back and forth over the the period in venues designed to hold a sheit tonne more people than the staff.

why race come into this. You can't have a discussion without that coming up? As i said previously he played smart with the language to give himself pips. But ain't no way 50,000 people could have travelled into Tobago over 1 week. As well as accommodation... where 50,000 people fitting in an island of 61,000 people?

Last time I went Tobago it was just for the day, went early in the morning and came back in the evening. So it's possible that 50,000 travelled back and forth, many of those people just went for the day, some stayed at hotels and some stayed by family.

the point is that 50,000 went back and forth. Not 50,000 went to tobago then came back To trinidad.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 1:34 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:^^ PNMites usually neglect anything bad that their party does and dare not question the party's leadership. It is the same thing with UNCrabs. Then they fight down each other instead of uniting. Politicians will always take advantage of the uneducated in society, giving them scraps so they always come back to vote when elections come around.

They are there to divide and conquer. Keep the poor, poor and the rich, rich.

Finally someone on this forum that understands.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » May 15th, 2021, 1:35 pm

^^ yes I get the point I am just saying its possible because you asked how 50,000 fitting on an island of a population of 61,000. I just expanded on it.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 1:40 pm

elec2020 wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

the point is that 50,000 went back and forth. Not 50,000 went to tobago then came back To trinidad.

You're missing the picture and it's not even the bigger picture as it shouldn't be difficult to understand.

The point is not the number that went. The point is when the number was given it was celebrated, why didn't Keith say it was false then but now there's a spike so the number makes the PNM look bad so Keith says the number isn't true.

If you all content with this level of politics say so but don't act like these politicians are something they're not.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » May 15th, 2021, 1:44 pm

Wraith King , what does the word edvendence mean to you?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2021, 1:47 pm

it was highly irresponsible, to encourage people to go to tobago, to frolic. just to show off ur shiney new ferry.
and hypocritical after bleeting to the nation about not gathering and staying inside.
and especially hypocritical, after crying down kamala for wanting the country to open back.

reap what u sow.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 15th, 2021, 1:50 pm

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:PNM 2025

That seems like the likely outcome but it doesn't change the fact that PNM, UNC and the other minor parties are a waste of time.

This i can agree with.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 1:54 pm

mero wrote:Wraith King , what does the word edvendence mean to you?

Seems like a typo for the word "evidence". What does it mean to you?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 15th, 2021, 2:01 pm

Apples and grapes too.They came in a food basket
matr1x wrote:The highway projects funnel hundreds of millions. Hall of justice was a money funnel too.

Don't talk about the free gas that used to pump to pnmites in LA Brea and point fortain while Indians from south used to have to cook with fireside.

Don't play people for fools

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:10 pm

Guys, Superior Man got his feelings hurt by some comments so he went and made a thread with a false story trying to rile up UNC supporters. Honestly, I feel it's because of my comments earlier in this thread and then Habit7 wrongfully accused me of being a UNC supporter.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 2:12 pm

Wraith King wrote:Guys, Superior Man got his feelings hurt by some comments so he went and made a thread with a false story trying to rile up UNC supporters. Honestly, I feel it's because of my comments earlier in this thread and then Habit7 wrongfully accused me of being a UNC supporter.

I am a UNC supporter. My hero is Panday.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:14 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Guys, Superior Man got his feelings hurt by some comments so he went and made a thread with a false story trying to rile up UNC supporters. Honestly, I feel it's because of my comments earlier in this thread and then Habit7 wrongfully accused me of being a UNC supporter.

Impossible. You got made out after that thread.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 2:14 pm

Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Lol alright Zoom.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:17 pm

:drinking:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Lol alright Zoom.

I refer you to my comments about insanity in your thread.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:19 pm

Seeing that I'm being accused of being Zoom it's only fair that I get to know him. Zoom where you at?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 15th, 2021, 2:21 pm

Leave Superior Max Vevo nah KingZoom.
I swear it have real men here with multiple personality disorder yes.You guys need help.
Wraith King wrote::drinking:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Lol alright Zoom.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:27 pm

timelapse wrote:Leave Superior Max Vevo nah KingZoom.
I swear it have real men here with multiple personality disorder yes.You guys need help.
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Lol alright Zoom.

I am not Zoom.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 2:29 pm

Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Lol alright Zoom.

I am not Zoom.

Ok Zoom.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » May 15th, 2021, 2:30 pm

mero wrote:Wraith King , what does the word edvendence mean to you?
Local version of covfefe

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 15th, 2021, 2:33 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Firstly, are you and habit7 the same person? Because you earlier said you stated now you're stating points someone else made. Secondly, why you deflecting from calling Rohan a liar when he blatantly lied? Finally, is it you're stupid or you think others stupid to believe that nonsense you posted? If you reread it really slowly hopefully you'd realise it makes no sense.

He is not standing on something I said, he is standing on an objective fact which I happened to repeat. The truth of the matter is not dependant on Habit7, but that it aligns to reality.

The man said 50K ppl travel back and forth.

Your political bias heard what it wanted to hear and now you are vex because somebody is calling your party out as a liar. A 2 second clip of Sinanan without context is a desperate attempt to deceive feeble minded UNC supporters. Sorry that you were a victim.

Just to let you know how far you are from the mark, I'm not politically biased as I don't support any of the current political parties. You're just trying to stick up for your fellow party supporter who struggling to do it on his own.

Just because you call something reality does not make it so.

So far the only liar that shown himself is Rohan and now you by trying to deflect and now put a spin on it that I caling Rohan a liar because I'm a UNC supporter so you could gather support from PNM supporters.

The victims are the citizenry (both PNM and UNC supporters) that has to suffer because of these politicians.

I don't think you understand bias. We all have a bias. Even if you claim not to support either party you have bias. And that bias is causing you to ignore what he said because it doesn't align with your bias.

“I want to congratulate the people at CAL, the people at the port and the people at Nidco for doing a fantastic job because we had in excess of 50,000 people moving back and forth, and everything ran smoothly even though we are in a pandemic”

Only person who is deflecting is you, because you are not quoting him. You are just saying he is lying while you cannot show he is lying. Over a 7day period there were 25K going Tobago and 25K coming Trinidad. Therefore, 50K ppl moving back and forth.

You calling politicians liars but you lying to yourself.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:34 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:

Lol alright Zoom.

I am not Zoom.

Ok Zoom.

You sure do like making stuff up in your head and believing it.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:40 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Firstly, are you and habit7 the same person? Because you earlier said you stated now you're stating points someone else made. Secondly, why you deflecting from calling Rohan a liar when he blatantly lied? Finally, is it you're stupid or you think others stupid to believe that nonsense you posted? If you reread it really slowly hopefully you'd realise it makes no sense.

He is not standing on something I said, he is standing on an objective fact which I happened to repeat. The truth of the matter is not dependant on Habit7, but that it aligns to reality.

The man said 50K ppl travel back and forth.

Your political bias heard what it wanted to hear and now you are vex because somebody is calling your party out as a liar. A 2 second clip of Sinanan without context is a desperate attempt to deceive feeble minded UNC supporters. Sorry that you were a victim.

Just to let you know how far you are from the mark, I'm not politically biased as I don't support any of the current political parties. You're just trying to stick up for your fellow party supporter who struggling to do it on his own.

Just because you call something reality does not make it so.

So far the only liar that shown himself is Rohan and now you by trying to deflect and now put a spin on it that I caling Rohan a liar because I'm a UNC supporter so you could gather support from PNM supporters.

The victims are the citizenry (both PNM and UNC supporters) that has to suffer because of these politicians.

I don't think you understand bias. We all have a bias. Even if you claim not to support either party you have bias. And that bias is causing you to ignore what he said because it doesn't align with your bias.

“I want to congratulate the people at CAL, the people at the port and the people at Nidco for doing a fantastic job because we had in excess of 50,000 people moving back and forth, and everything ran smoothly even though we are in a pandemic”

Only person who is deflecting is you, because you are not quoting him. You are just saying he is lying while you cannot show he is lying. Over a 7day period there were 25K going Tobago and 25K coming Trinidad. Therefore, 50K ppl moving back and forth.

You calling politicians liars but you lying to yourself.

Reality is not what you want it to be.

Stop trying to convince me of the rubbish you believe. If you choose to be a fool do so by yourself or mingle with other fools.

Ask yourself, did Rohan deliberately try to mislead the public or not? Don't tell me your answer, just ask yourself the question.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 15th, 2021, 2:45 pm

Wraith King is Zoom?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:46 pm

PNM supporters on this forum seem not to understand the actual number of persons that went to Tobago isn't my point of contention. It's the hypocrisy of these supporters that celebrated when the number was announced but now backtracking saying the number is false because of the resultant rise in the spread of the virus. Celebrate when it make the party you support look good but then despise when the same event makes the party look bad.

Again PNM and UNC is thrash and their supporters responsible for the state of the country by refusing to hold any of them accountable. If that hurt your feelings run go by Uncle Keith or Tanty Kamla and see if you can even get pass security.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 15th, 2021, 2:47 pm

Superior is ED?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 15th, 2021, 2:48 pm

Dave wrote:Superior is ED?

Nope.

Wraith King is Zoom?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 15th, 2021, 2:49 pm

MaxPower wrote:Wraith King is Zoom?

So a number of persons claiming even after I told them no. Their mind can't process that the conclusion they came to is wrong.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”