Forums

Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 6:24 pm

^^ So Theodore stirring up racial tensions unnecessarily then?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 6:27 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Redman wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:What is a consistent feature of these fools is they're living in hovels with dead end jobs in crime infested areas neglected by their LFD RFD PNM cult for decade after decade, but will defend said LFD RFD PNM with gusto.

It's the Indians' fault is the new tactic the so called African academics pushing why Africans behind academically. The Indians racist because they make up the majority of entries into the prestige schools and then they win the majority of scholarships.

Imagine in an uneven playing field against them, the Indian community in such a position academically that they are accused of rigging the education system even though it has been controlled by the PNM, an African party, for the majority of the nation's Independence. Where some of the PNM Prime Ministers have made openly racist remark regarding the Indian community. It seems the majority of the African community can't even use their advantage to be on par so they resort to claiming to be victims of racism.

African academic, what an oxymoron.

Wow.

Habit7 wrote:When they are losing the argument based on facts they:
1/ insult/ad hominem
2/ divert from the topic
3/ say something racist
4/ Lie
!!!NEW!!!
5/ nursery rhymes

#stayclassy

Capture.JPG

These are the facts, this is 2011 CSO Census data. There is nothing that shows that Afro-Trinbagonians are less educated than Indo-Trinbagonians and vice-versa. The problem we have is dunce, uninformed racist ppl who feel comfortable in being racist on the internet because they have some amount of anonymity.

No wonder they hate Dr Rowley because he represents they don't want to exist.

The only time class can be used when describing Keith is classless. I don't know if anyone hates Keith as personally I just think he's a terrible human being but definitely I don't hate him. Keith is a fine example of being educated yet stupid. He's a prime example of what's wrong with the majority of the African community. Even education didn't help him.

Dunce, uniformed and racist is exactly what these so called African academics are.

On one hand they saying the education system rigged and racist but in the same breath this twat saying Africans just as educated as other communities. Lmao he can't even maintain a stable position.

Of all the communities I've interacted with, Africans always seem to take the spotlight in creating issues and conflict. Each community has their troubles makers but they are few which is the opposite with the African community. Instead of reflecting they deflect on their issues by claiming racism.

Carry on with either being the victims of a racist education system or being just as educated as other communities, whichever you all choose according to how you feeling on a particular day.

You have no problem with racism against other communities but someone point out issues of your community and you want to cry racism. Go have some black fellahs for dinner tonight.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 6:29 pm

De Dragon wrote:^^ So Theodore stirring up racial tensions unnecessarily then?

They support what he says but yet want to claim the community on par with the rest. It's mind boggling how stupid it is.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2021, 6:56 pm

Wraith King wrote:

They support what he says but yet want to claim the community on par with the rest. It's mind boggling how stupid it is.

Few things I "learned" from here
1) ONLY Indo, Syrian and other races in T&T are capable of racism.
2) The race card/racism accusations is used selectively as seen above by Tunts7 and even more so by sidekick Colos.
3) Anything negative from the ratio of Afros in jail, to the slums the most ardent LFD RFD PNM supporters are located is racist.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 7:05 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

2) The race card/racism accusations is used selectively as seen above by Tunts7 and even more so by sidekick Colos.
3) Anything negative from the ratio of Afros in jail, to the slums the most ardent LFD RFD PNM supporters are located is racist.

Habit7 didnt have an issue what that twat said. He only had an issue when it was pointed out their perceived shortcomings in the education has nothing to do with race. I've heard an African said that Africans can't be racist and another said they allowed to be racist because of slavery.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 3rd, 2021, 7:22 pm

WraithKing , after reading over your post , I’m trying to understand if you used the African Academic-oxymoron comment in reference to Theodore . I should have asked that before stating that your statement was racist.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 3rd, 2021, 7:27 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

I don't know who you talking about but I am on record as saying
Habit7 wrote:I never said PNM doesn't make racist statements. I acknowledged Hilton Sandy statement as racist and condemnable. Can't you read?

As for your attempt to divert away from the false and overtly racist statement "African academic, what an oxymoron," nobody is talking about jail population and which slums vote for who. From the principal of UWI to the PM, your attempt to obfuscate is poor.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 3rd, 2021, 7:34 pm

sam1978 wrote:WraithKing , after reading over your post , I’m trying to understand if you used the African Academic-oxymoron comment in reference to Theodore . I should have asked that before stating that your statement was racist.
Wraith King wrote:It seems the majority of the African community can't even use their advantage to be on par so they resort to claiming to be victims of racism.

If you cant understand how false and racist that statement is, then you need to read it over.

Capture.JPG

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 7:37 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Habit7 wrote:I never said PNM doesn't make racist statements. I acknowledged Hilton Sandy statement as racist and condemnable. Can't you read?

As for your attempt to divert away from the false and overtly racist statement "African academic, what an oxymoron," nobody is talking about jail population and which slums vote for who. From the principal of UWI to the PM, your attempt to obfuscate is poor.

Let me start by saying I never tried to divert from anything nor do I have to. I'm certain that's just another of your many delusional tactics to cope with your inability to process reality.

What positive impact have these so called academic have on the nation?

Let me say it again African academic is an oxymoron. Their only ability to have relevance is their claims of racism. That's not intellectual at all in my books.

Your attempt to project your insecurities is poor.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » June 3rd, 2021, 8:40 pm

Maybe he meant to say PNM academic? Idk. Just by following his train of thought, it could be that.

Shrug.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » June 3rd, 2021, 8:53 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Redman wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
De Dragon wrote:What is a consistent feature of these fools is they're living in hovels with dead end jobs in crime infested areas neglected by their LFD RFD PNM cult for decade after decade, but will defend said LFD RFD PNM with gusto.

It's the Indians' fault is the new tactic the so called African academics pushing why Africans behind academically. The Indians racist because they make up the majority of entries into the prestige schools and then they win the majority of scholarships.

Imagine in an uneven playing field against them, the Indian community in such a position academically that they are accused of rigging the education system even though it has been controlled by the PNM, an African party, for the majority of the nation's Independence. Where some of the PNM Prime Ministers have made openly racist remark regarding the Indian community. It seems the majority of the African community can't even use their advantage to be on par so they resort to claiming to be victims of racism.

Wow.

1/ insult/ad hominem
2/ divert from the topic
3/ say something racist
4/ Lie
!!!NEW!!!
5/ nursery rhymes

#stayclassy

Capture.JPG

These are the facts, this is 2011 CSO Census data. There is nothing that shows that Afro-Trinbagonians are less educated than Indo-Trinbagonians and vice-versa. The problem we have is dunce, uninformed racist ppl who feel comfortable in being racist on the internet because they have some amount of anonymity.

So by your data, given that all is equal, in fact Africans seem to be more educated than East Indians, is it correct to say that the Prof. Theodore is promoting a report to influence the oppression of children of East Indian origin?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 9:15 pm

goalpost wrote:Maybe he meant to say PNM academic? Idk. Just by following his train of thought, it could be that.

Shrug.

Well these so called academics always align themselves with the PNM.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 9:19 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Redman wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Wow.

1/ insult/ad hominem
2/ divert from the topic
3/ say something racist
4/ Lie
!!!NEW!!!
5/ nursery rhymes

#stayclassy

Capture.JPG

So by your data, given that all is equal, in fact Africans seem to be more educated than East Indians, is it correct to say that the Prof. Theodore is promoting a report to influence the oppression of children of East Indian origin?

In Habit7 's limited mind, Theodore Twat is correct about racism but somehow also Africans more educated. He has delusions of superiority while also loves being the victim.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 3rd, 2021, 9:28 pm

Gladiator wrote:

That is why you don't see me commenting those racially charged threads. Where facts are excluded and because one man get tap up by Afros at school he will hold a racist position. And ppl like you said this a PNM distraction although it was the UNC MP who recently brought it up.

I laid out the facts above and I have no evidence to substantiate what Prof Theodore said. This is very different to others who would say racist crap and backpedal when they get called out and the facts are presented. I went to a POS denominational 'prestige' school and the population was overwhelmingly Afro, the principal was a calypsonian and we had a wicked panside. I believe if any student does the work they will succeed and which secondary school they go to has a small part to play.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 3rd, 2021, 9:35 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

That is why you don't see me commenting those racially charged threads. Where facts are excluded and because one man get tap up by Afros at school he will hold a racist position. And ppl like you said this a PNM distraction although it was the UNC MP who recently brought it up.

I laid out the facts above and I have no evidence to substantiate what Prof Theodore said. This is very different to others who would say racist crap and backpedal when they get called out and the facts are presented. I went to a POS denominational 'prestige' school and the population was overwhelmingly Afro, the principal was a calypsonian and we had a wicked panside. I believe if any student does the work they will succeed and which secondary school they go to has a small part to play.

You don't comment on anything that's anti PNM after you've exhausted your means of defending it.

I'm not surprised you don't have an issue with violence. Seems like you don't have a spine as well trying to throw petty indirect talk.

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » June 4th, 2021, 12:17 am

Bingo

It has been ramped up all week on radio too

they have propaganda and manipulation down to a science

and we too dumb to see it

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 12:29 am

Lou Screuz wrote:

Bingo

It has been ramped up all week on radio too

they have propaganda and manipulation down to a science

and we too dumb to see it

You're giving them too much credit. It's only the pro PNM " no matter what" crew that gullible to the propaganda and manipulation. Give them an avenue and an enemy to blame so they don't have to accept self responsibility. Keeps them right where their party wants them to be, unable to think for themselves and dependant.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » June 4th, 2021, 7:06 am

Every now and then PNM injects a lil racial tension to keep its supporters inline and from straying .

Its the same cycle over and over again Wash rinse and repeat .

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 4th, 2021, 9:34 am

Kickstart wrote:Every now and then PNM injects a lil racial tension to keep its supporters inline and from straying .

That is why PNM MP for Chaguanas West Dinesh Rambally raised the issue.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » June 4th, 2021, 9:44 am

Habit7 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:Every now and then PNM injects a lil racial tension to keep its supporters inline and from straying .

You red government idiots very what they are doing. All this education talk is pure rubbish and a distraction.

Failure

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 9:45 am

Habit7 wrote:

The issue was created by that Theodore fellow.

Persons have responded to the issue. Do you expect an entire race and multi religious groups to be wrongfully accused of racism and say nothing?

That's the type of mentality have this country in it's current state. Pro PNM "no matter what" so you have nothing to say about racism if it comes from a PNM source but try to deflect the blame to persons and groups that were forced to defend themselves against actual racism. I dislike the two major political parties but PNM is on another level of disgusting, classless and stupidity.

Only a fool will be fooled by your deflection.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 9:48 am

The pro PNM "no matter what" group of supporters don't even want to claim their fellow party supporters racism. Somehow it's the fault of the persons and groups being wrongfully accused of racism.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 10:48 am

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Persons have responded to the issue. Do you expect an entire race and multi religious groups to be wrongfully accused of racism and say nothing?

That's the type of mentality have this country in it's current state. Pro PNM "no matter what" so you have nothing to say about racism if it comes from a PNM source but try to deflect the blame to persons and groups that were forced to defend themselves against actual racism. I dislike the two major political parties but PNM is on another level of disgusting, classless and stupidity.

Tunts7 too dotish for words yes! Imagine he doesn't understand how time works now :lol:
In his LFD RFD PNM world, the 2nd of June (Rambally) comes before the 31st of May (Lewis) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 10:51 am

De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Tunts7 too dotish for words yes! Imagine he doesn't understand how time works now :lol:
In his LFD RFD PNM world, the 2nd of June (Rambally) comes before the 31st of May (Lewis) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope for his sakes he's aware of what's going on but says the rubbish he does because he's compelled to defend PNM.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 10:52 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Arsewipe, where did you get me defending that particular statement from? I don't have to defend Wraith King, he seems quite capable of defending himself. I, as is my right, was merely giving MY opinion and MY experiences, which if you don't like, or disagree with, there are avenues to take, including, but not limited to performing an impossible sex act on yourself.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » June 4th, 2021, 11:01 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Arsewipe, where did you get me defending that particular statement from? I don't have to defend Wraith King, he seems quite capable of defending himself. I, as is my right, was merely giving MY opinion and MY experiences, which if you don't like, or disagree with, there are avenues to take, including, but not limited to performing an impossible sex act on yourself.

its racist how black acknowledge each other as 'brother' and 'sister' ( we all belong to the human race whatever colour you are) and have a tv station called 'Black entertainment television BET" if the whites put up ' white entertainment television it will be riot in the world. evryone must conform and accept them cause of slavery etc when it is their own brothers in africa sold them as slaves to the whites or set them up to be kidnapped.
when you go for blood there is no part that say what colour the donor was. go mt hope when sick and its a nigerian doctor or india doctor that save your life. if everyone consider each other as part of the human race we will be much better off.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » June 4th, 2021, 11:07 am

De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Isnt Lewis a weekly columnist who pushes racial strife among the other columnist like Selwyn Cudjoe, Raymond Ramcharitar, Darryn Boodan and others.
It wasn't UNC MP who raised it the issue beyond the column?
So just like when smash made the comparison but you came after me, how can it be "Every now and then PNM injects a lil racial tension to keep its supporters inline and from straying" when it was the UNC politician who raised the public issue?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 4th, 2021, 11:10 am

daring dragoon wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

its racist how black acknowledge each other as 'brother' and 'sister' ( we all belong to the human race whatever colour you are) and have a tv station called 'Black entertainment television BET" if the whites put up ' white entertainment television it will be riot in the world. evryone must conform and accept them cause of slavery etc when it is their own brothers in africa sold them as slaves to the whites or set them up to be kidnapped.

It's certain part of history is peddled by some historians to arouse racial hatred. Black movements want repatriation from European countries solely but what about the African countries that sold their forefathers? There have been slaves of different ethnic groups as well but these groups don't try to currently identify as victims of slavery. Some black groups seek to monopolise victimhood of slavery to seek benefits from it.

Slavery still exists in the modern world but they the focus to remain on events from the past.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » June 4th, 2021, 11:20 am

sometimes the problems lie within and not outside. look inside all of you and see who is racist. if you take a taxi do you travel with an indian or african? at the market who you buy from, what food you eat ?

in my book money talks so once the price right i aint care who selling.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2021, 11:21 am

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Isnt Lewis a weekly columnist who pushes racial strife among the other columnist like Selwyn Cudjoe, Raymond Ramcharitar, Darryn Boodan and others.
It wasn't UNC MP who raised it the issue beyond the column?
So just like when smash made the comparison but you came after me, how can it be "Every now and then PNM injects a lil racial tension to keep its supporters inline and from straying" when it was the UNC politician who raised the public issue?

If I've told you once, I've told you a million times, learn to read and understand. ANYONE reading the article, which YOU quoted btw, would be left in NO doubt that it was in response to the Lewis article on 2021/05/31. Yet here you are, engaging in obvious folly and lies to try to "look good"? Davlin Thomas iz yuh famalay?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”