T&T ONLINE Vehicle Registration Verification System

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: T&T ONLINE Vehicle Registration Verification System

Postby skylinechild » July 1st, 2019, 10:18 am

V2NR 3.0 wrote:
src1983 wrote:Not sure if Discussed before but if the Chassis number is wrong on the system, how would I go about getting this corrected

Thanks

I can help you with this response. You need to take the original hand written certified copy and take back into licensing. There is an amendment form that you need to fill out and explain the situation. They will retain a copy of the certified copy together with an application for a new one.

would this amendment form also work if they made other mistakes on the certified copy ?

the car is silver (color code KYO - color name is chrome silver metallic) and they put beige
( the car interior is beige...lol)

also the name on the certified copy is spelt wrong.

direct me

how do i get this fixed. ??

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 1st, 2019, 2:20 pm

skylinechild wrote:
V2NR 3.0 wrote:
src1983 wrote:Not sure if Discussed before but if the Chassis number is wrong on the system, how would I go about getting this corrected

Thanks

I can help you with this response. You need to take the original hand written certified copy and take back into licensing. There is an amendment form that you need to fill out and explain the situation. They will retain a copy of the certified copy together with an application for a new one.

would this amendment form also work if they made other mistakes on the certified copy ?

the car is silver (color code KYO - color name is chrome silver metallic) and they put beige

direct me

Take the car to Caroni and go into the Transfers line. Once the officer or his aid sees you explain there are errors on certified copy. Walk with a photo copy and the original certify copy. They will fill out an amendment form and tell you come back in 4 to 6 weeks for you apply for a new ceritifted copy.

I had a similar problem with my chassis number

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » July 1st, 2019, 2:55 pm

skylinechild wrote:
V2NR 3.0 wrote:

Thanks

direct me

Chasiss number had a typo. A 5 instead of an S. LO say "doh worry about dah"

The Mrs car left TTTL with a cert copy saying blue instead of black. Didn't pick up on it for years until inspection time. Then had to do a change of colour form.

black start
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby black start » July 1st, 2019, 4:37 pm

Amendment taking 4-6 weeks now? That use to be done in a day time a couple months ago.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 1st, 2019, 5:46 pm

black start wrote:Amendment taking 4-6 weeks now? That use to be done in a day time a couple months ago.
That's what the officer told me. He does up the paper work and then they pass it on to the clerks. So I guess it all depends on the data entry clerk to do the job.

So if they not busy on Facebook you could get it in a few days

wingnut
3NE 2NR for life

Postby wingnut » July 1st, 2019, 6:17 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
V2NR 3.0 wrote:

Thanks

direct me

The Mrs car left TTTL with a cert copy saying blue instead of black. Didn't pick up on it for years until inspection time. Then had to do a change of colour form.
Had a similar situation wid a chassis number.

Chassis number had a Z but dem dumb kant write it as 2 on the cert copy

Car was transferred to me like that, didnt pick up on it till years after when i went for inspection at a private garage and they pointed it out, apprantly its a common mistake

When i sold the car and went to transfer it and had to call out the chassis number from the firewall, i called it out as a 2 :)

Fack dem... I doh hav the time nor patience tuh deal wid dem dumb kants in da place

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 1st, 2019, 6:43 pm

wingnut wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
V2NR 3.0 wrote:

Thanks

direct me

Had a similar situation wid a chassis number.

Chassis number had a Z but dem dumb kant write it as 2 on the cert copy

Car was transferred to me like that, didnt pick up on it till years after when i went for inspection at a private garage and they pointed it out, apprantly its a common mistake

When i sold the car and went to transfer it and had to call out the chassis number from the firewall, i called it out as a 2 :)

Fack dem... I doh hav the time nor patience tuh deal wid dem dumb kants in da place

You have to get an amendment for that 'Apparently'.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 2nd, 2019, 5:59 am

It seems that the field staff are doing their jobs. It's the data entry clerks that are making these silly mistakes. This was explained to me by an officer .

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 2nd, 2019, 6:58 am

zoom rader wrote:It seems that the field staff are doing their jobs. It's the data entry clerks that are making these silly mistakes. This was explained to me by an officer .

6 weeks is a long time to wait for a silly mistake.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 2nd, 2019, 7:23 am

eitech wrote:
zoom rader wrote:It seems that the field staff are doing their jobs. It's the data entry clerks that are making these silly mistakes. This was explained to me by an officer .

6 weeks is a long time to wait for a silly mistake.
Well that was what I was told by the officer . I was in carion last week to amend my chassis number.

It all depends on the data entry clerk.

Facebook more important than doing the people bussines for an error that they made.

I even have to pay for a new ceritifted copy cause of clowns that work in goverment offices

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 3rd, 2019, 12:04 pm

Hm. I jus took a chance and checked online and the vehicle in d system now. In less than two weeks. Boom

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » July 3rd, 2019, 12:13 pm

lets get something clear ... database errors are "pass the buck" errors everybody blames everybody else, them field mitches does put the wrong thing all the time also chicken foot scratches

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 3rd, 2019, 12:18 pm

death365 wrote:

lets get something clear ... database errors are "pass the buck" errors everybody blames everybody else, them field mitches does put the wrong thing all the time also chicken foot scratches
I don't doubt you, that's why I checked the officers paper work to make sure he put down the correct infor this time . I think everyone should do the same and check for their own benefit

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » July 3rd, 2019, 12:37 pm

Just went and collect a certified copy, so many errors on it. Wrong color, mistake in the chassis no and my name misspelled. Wtf. Trying to talk to someone and is a setta dotish attitude.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 3rd, 2019, 1:03 pm

aidan wrote:Just went and collect a certified copy, so many errors on it. Wrong color, mistake in the chassis no and my name misspelled. Wtf. Trying to talk to someone and is a setta dotish attitude.
Bro it's best to record your dealings with them and post it on social media.

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » July 3rd, 2019, 4:30 pm

zoom rader wrote:
aidan wrote:Just went and collect a certified copy, so many errors on it. Wrong color, mistake in the chassis no and my name misspelled. Wtf. Trying to talk to someone and is a setta dotish attitude.
Ended up getting through after speaking to a supervisor and got a new cc with corrections in about an hr. My question is, if they can produce a corrected copy for me in such a short timeframe, why can't they just print certified copies on demand on the same day instead of having people waste so much time?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 3rd, 2019, 4:45 pm

aidan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Ended up getting through after speaking to a supervisor and got a new cc with corrections in about an hr. My question is, if they can produce a corrected copy for me in such a short timeframe, why can't they just print certified copies on demand on the same day instead of having people waste so much time?

If they do it same day then there would be no backlog and waiting period so then there would be no need to bribe to get it fast. Duh!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 3rd, 2019, 4:58 pm

aidan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Glad to hear you got it.

You should write a letter to the editor of the various newspaper and explain your odeal of what citizens have to face. Especially being told to wait 4 to 6 weeks for a corrected certified copy.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 3rd, 2019, 5:02 pm

rspann wrote:
aidan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

If they do it same day then there would be no backlog and waiting period so then there would be no need to bribe to get it fast. Duh!
Well they not seeing no bribe from me.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 5th, 2019, 9:23 am

Got tru with transfer. Cc to collect next week

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » July 5th, 2019, 11:15 am

Scenario.
I sold a vehicle in San Fernando May 31st.
I did the entire process - inspection over pit ->transfer form filled -> receipts given and shared to CSR and to new owner, and then payment made to cashier ->receipt received.

However the new driver have not requested a new Certified copy to have his name on it. I checked online system and my name still appears as owner of sold vehicle.

Question is there anything I can or need to do to have my name removed/associated with the sold vehicle?

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 5th, 2019, 11:24 am

Did change of colour in March, original colour still showing up on this system. New certified copy was requested yesterday with the change of colour noted so hopefully the original colour doesn't show up again.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 5th, 2019, 11:50 am

pete wrote:Did change of colour in March, original colour still showing up on this system. New certified copy was requested yesterday with the change of colour noted so hopefully the original colour doesn't show up again.
I recall in the early 1990s you got your printed ceritifted copy within minutes. It was printed right before you.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 12th, 2019, 2:49 pm

These moron spell part of my address incorrect on the cc. Steups

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » July 12th, 2019, 4:32 pm

zoom rader wrote:
pete wrote:Did change of colour in March, original colour still showing up on this system. New certified copy was requested yesterday with the change of colour noted so hopefully the original colour doesn't show up again.
I recall in the early 1990s you got your printed ceritifted copy within minutes. It was printed right before you.
They could still print it immediately, but they like to make people life miserable. I got a corrected one in less than an hr when I showed them the errors. So it is possible to get things done in a sensible amount of time.
But that will make it too efficient and that is not the motto of the public service unfortunately

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » July 12th, 2019, 6:59 pm

When i bought my van, it had a typo
They sent me back in the line and fixed it within an hour
zoom rader wrote:
skylinechild wrote:
V2NR 3.0 wrote:

Thanks

direct me

Take the car to Caroni and go into the Transfers line. Once the officer or his aid sees you explain there are errors on certified copy. Walk with a photo copy and the original certify copy. They will fill out an amendment form and tell you come back in 4 to 6 weeks for you apply for a new ceritifted copy.

I had a similar problem with my chassis number

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”