Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: New Trinidad Traffic Fines + Demerit + Fixed Penalty System

Postby j.o.e » June 22nd, 2020, 11:54 am

Maintain
Your
Car

Keep spare bulbs in your car if you must, at least it will show you are taking responsibility. A female friend of mine ID light was out she noticed, bought the bulbs and came by me this weekend. It is not hard.
Driving is not a right, it’s all fun and games until your slack maintenance kills, hurts or damages property.
Y’all want fix it tickets but will beat up when a smooth tires rust bucket kill allyuh family.
If a law abiding citizen gets a ticket for a defective car too bad. He should’ve sorted it out. If he’s out of points it’s because he wasn’t very law abiding.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 22nd, 2020, 12:02 pm

j.o.e wrote:Maintain
Your
Car

Keep spare bulbs in your car if you must, at least it will show you are taking responsibility. A female friend of mine ID light was out she noticed, bought the bulbs and came by me this weekend. It is not hard.
Driving is not a right, it’s all fun and games until your slack maintenance kills, hurts or damages property.
Y’all want fix it tickets but will beat up when a smooth tires rust bucket kill allyuh family.
If a law abiding citizen gets a ticket for a defective car too bad. He should’ve sorted it out. If he’s out of points it’s because he wasn’t very law abiding.
When it happens to you, your tone will change.

Unexpected incidents do happens like stones hitting you and cracking your glass.

Lights can fail any time

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 22nd, 2020, 1:59 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ fully agreed on the last point... invest in rear and front dash cameras... they will repay themselves tenfold in one incident... they also can prove if u just broke your winshield, possibly your headlights as well, or if your vehicle is leaking fluids... most record audio as well so stay in your vehicle and discuss whatever transgression with the officer and if possible try to steer the direction to make it seem like the officer was just looking for something to charge u with... that ticket would be dropped in the courts if u argue that the officer was engaging in what is known as over reach of the law

which traffic court in this country you think looking at dashcam footage?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » June 22nd, 2020, 2:18 pm

I eh seeing no protest...yet

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 22nd, 2020, 3:08 pm

88sins wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ fully agreed on the last point... invest in rear and front dash cameras... they will repay themselves tenfold in one incident... they also can prove if u just broke your winshield, possibly your headlights as well, or if your vehicle is leaking fluids... most record audio as well so stay in your vehicle and discuss whatever transgression with the officer and if possible try to steer the direction to make it seem like the officer was just looking for something to charge u with... that ticket would be dropped in the courts if u argue that the officer was engaging in what is known as over reach of the law

U can't use footage to counter police's account of an incident? If not we really in a banana republic

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 22nd, 2020, 3:18 pm

88sins wrote:

They maynot use it, but social media is powerful

Wasn't there a cop who got recorded a bride at a traffic stop
Last edited by zoom rader on June 22nd, 2020, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 22nd, 2020, 3:18 pm

elec2020 wrote:
88sins wrote:

U can't use footage to counter police's account of an incident? If not we really in a banana republic
You now figure this out ?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 22nd, 2020, 3:28 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Your
Car

Unexpected incidents do happens like stones hitting you and cracking your glass.

Lights can fail any time

if the crack happened more than a year ago would a repair kit fix it? have a small spider crack not more than an inch wide if so much

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 22nd, 2020, 3:32 pm

redmanjp wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Your
Car

Lights can fail any time

if the crack happened more than a year ago would a repair kit fix it? have a small spider crack not more than an inch wide if so much
As long as it is not visible to the eye.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 22nd, 2020, 3:54 pm

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
88sins wrote:

You now figure this out ?

I always knew we were bad but i didnt know it was to this extent

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 22nd, 2020, 4:30 pm

redmanjp wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Your
Car

Lights can fail any time

the guys who do repairs should be able to repair it

Ray Laks
Ricer

Postby Ray Laks » June 24th, 2020, 1:42 pm

Had to leave home last night in a hurry as a result of a medical emergency. Was driving on park lights as I forgot to put on my head lights. Police stopped me and issued a ticket for the Offence/Traffic violation " Vehicle without two head lamps" Considering contesting the ticket as the vehicle has head lights but they were not turned on. Any suggestions?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » June 24th, 2020, 1:50 pm

Ray Laks wrote:Had to leave home last night in a hurry as a result of a medical emergency. Was driving on park lights as I forgot to put on my head lights. Police stopped me and issued a ticket for the Offence/Traffic violation " Vehicle without two head lamps" Considering contesting the ticket as the vehicle has head lights but they were not turned on. Any suggestions?
If you were able to turn the headlights on while you were being given the ticket, were a short distance from your home and have receipts regarding the emergency, contest the ticket.

You can also get a witness to stand next to the car and take a photo with the headlights on. If that witness is a police officer, even better.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 24th, 2020, 2:04 pm

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 24th, 2020, 2:48 pm

Ray Laks wrote:Had to leave home last night in a hurry as a result of a medical emergency. Was driving on park lights as I forgot to put on my head lights. Police stopped me and issued a ticket for the Offence/Traffic violation " Vehicle without two head lamps" Considering contesting the ticket as the vehicle has head lights but they were not turned on. Any suggestions?
Loss case bro If the time on ticket

The normally publish when your headlights suppose on and off.

I think it's 30min after dawn and 30 min before dusk

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 24th, 2020, 3:12 pm

zoom rader wrote:

What about vehicles with auto sensing function? They would switch on the lights at a certain level of darkness which may be earlier than the the official light up times

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 24th, 2020, 3:15 pm

They ever update the law for DRLs?

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » June 24th, 2020, 3:38 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

What about vehicles with auto sensing function? They would switch on the lights at a certain level of darkness which may be earlier than the the official light up times

Nothing is illegal about having your lights on earlier. The posted times are the times you MUST have your lights on

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 24th, 2020, 3:42 pm

j.o.e wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Nothing is illegal about having your lights on earlier. The posted times are the times you MUST have your lights on

Gotcha!!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 24th, 2020, 5:06 pm

got stopped new grant bout 11 pm because on headlight was not working, said that we were now coming from sando hospital. he said how i didnt see that the light was dim, i said there was street lights all the way there, pc said to see if it was a loose wire. it actually was. he verified the insurance and dp were ok, and left. i saw pretty well, because of the well lit roads, and if u know teh pt town bypass roads, u know u have to see well to drive cause of the bumps.
challenge it, cause u had two head lamps. and the reason why it was off, was cause u were seeing well because of the well lit areas u were passing,

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 24th, 2020, 5:34 pm

Challenge it ! Tell the magistrate the fellas on Trinituner tell you so . The most he could say is that the lights is not only for you to see , but for other people to see you too .

Ray laks , you could change your tuner name to Ray Ban one time .

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 24th, 2020, 5:39 pm

Anyway , the lamp is the fixture and the light is the illumination . You can have lamps but no light . The law is for the lamps to be lighted . Comprende ?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 24th, 2020, 6:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:

This is for 2019 same period, so the times will be the same for 2020.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » June 25th, 2020, 4:56 am

my friend got a speeding ticket for 104 km/hr today, funny thing is i begging the girl to not be driving 80 all trip to south but the jackass police set themselves on the decline of a hill on the highway heading to south. Obviously your car will naturally accelerate a bit on the decline, what are you supposed to do? mash brakes going up the hill to reduce to abt 80 to compensate for the natural increase as you go over the hill? or are you supposed to slow down to 50 before you get to the incline then slowly accelerate up?

this thing is not about safety one bit. the stupid policeman ran out into the middle of the lane to stop the vehicle like a madman trying to commit suicide. No reflective gear, no proper gesture to pull over. I foresee someone bouncing down one of them these days and winning that case easily in court.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » June 25th, 2020, 5:48 am

if you driving at 99.9 kmph - not much buffer even for a gust of tailwind..

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » June 25th, 2020, 9:07 am

speedmelter wrote:my friend got a speeding ticket for 104 km/hr today, funny thing is i begging the girl to not be driving 80 all trip to south but the jackass police set themselves on the decline of a hill on the highway heading to south. Obviously your car will naturally accelerate a bit on the decline, what are you supposed to do? mash brakes going up the hill to reduce to abt 80 to compensate for the natural increase as you go over the hill? or are you supposed to slow down to 50 before you get to the incline then slowly accelerate up?

this thing is not about safety one bit. the stupid policeman ran out into the middle of the lane to stop the vehicle like a madman trying to commit suicide. No reflective gear, no proper gesture to pull over. I foresee someone bouncing down one of them these days and winning that case easily in court.

Claxton Bay?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 25th, 2020, 9:18 am

speedmelter wrote:my friend got a speeding ticket for 104 km/hr today, funny thing is i begging the girl to not be driving 80 all trip to south but the jackass police set themselves on the decline of a hill on the highway heading to south. Obviously your car will naturally accelerate a bit on the decline, what are you supposed to do? mash brakes going up the hill to reduce to abt 80 to compensate for the natural increase as you go over the hill? or are you supposed to slow down to 50 before you get to the incline then slowly accelerate up?

Oil prices back to historice lows... second waves of covid have hit najor trading partners (the US and China)... businesses struggling (less corlorate taxes)... people gettinf laid off left right and center (less income taxes)... the only way government can help get back some extra money over this period is through fines from traffic violations... funny aint it... ttps cant get a handle on serious crimes... but 4 kph over 100 kph... reprehensible acts like that are met with the full brunt of the law... what a banana republic... still could be worse... coulda be fine and demerit points (i think demerit points are when u going 30 kph over the speed limit)

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 25th, 2020, 9:32 am

On any day a COP can find a defect on your car.

An easy charge is those bits that hang on the rare view mirror, like air fresheners. It an obstruction to your view.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 25th, 2020, 9:43 am

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 25th, 2020, 9:55 am

elec2020 wrote:Speaking about air fresheners https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NqZnm7wQeg&t=3s

jeeze that cop looks like he attends the monthly KKK bbq feast of his local Arizona chapter.

https://www.unclefinneyspoker.com/arizo ... ive-leave/

Bad, stink cops. Link to the BLM thread because it have a lot of people here who still don't understand what's going on.
Last edited by maj. tom on June 25th, 2020, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”