TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Time for another SOE.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

K74T
TunerGod

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 15899 cases, 276 deaths, 5558 active, 10065 recovered in T&T

Postby K74T » May 16th, 2021, 8:33 pm

Country_Bookie wrote:
A172 wrote:regulations in effect until July
20210516_202951.jpeg
Does this relate to wearing masks or the SOE? It's 2 different legal notices that were published.
The SOE is in effect until whenever it is called off. The other release was the revised Public Health Ordinance/Regulations. However there needs to be some further clarification as to the duration.

20210516_202951.jpeg
20210516_203054.jpeg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 15899 cases, 276 deaths, 5558 active, 10065 recovered in T&T

Postby redmanjp » May 16th, 2021, 8:46 pm

1st curfew in 14 mins

novastar1
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby novastar1 » May 16th, 2021, 9:13 pm

So walking around outside alone is essentially illegal now?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Time for another SOE.

Postby redmanjp » May 16th, 2021, 9:43 pm

i just see 2 cars driving on my street. hope they have their curfew pass

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 16th, 2021, 9:47 pm

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 16th, 2021, 10:18 pm

The only exercise legal right now is arm wrestling

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 16th, 2021, 10:25 pm

pugboy wrote:The only exercise legal right now is arm wrestling

Technically, you can have 4 of your buddies come over to your house for an arm wrestling party, breathing and sweating in close proximity with no legal mandate to even wear a mask.

Go for a walk, run, hike, cycle, kayak whatever outside by yourself, illegal.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 16th, 2021, 10:36 pm

Yup
Invite ferris, Johnny bravo and Sandra

BUG wrote:

Technically, you can have 4 of your buddies come over to your house for an arm wrestling party, breathing and sweating in close proximity with no legal mandate to even wear a mask.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 1:44 am

I live on a main road
And its never quiet like this

eerie

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 17th, 2021, 4:34 am

Exercise in your yard

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » May 17th, 2021, 5:09 am

all these fuqin questions you all have an still cant understand. stay the mucca dunt home and let the fuqing cases go down so we can end the SOE and get back to january/ february 2021 numbers in the short term. everytime you leave your house you at risk cause 43 persons out of every 100 persons have covid either showing symptoms or not so you can run into one of the 43 anywhere and infect your dotish self and increase the cases. if the current infections play out in 2 weeks and 3 weeks from now is 1 or 2 cases we can end this living in fear by mid june. man cant even go outside the house without a mask cause some clown want to stop and ask for something or even say morning. stay away from everyone, stay the fuq at home and wear 2 mask and a face shield when taking a chance to go out in public.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 17th, 2021, 6:22 am

So the SoE going until July 4th?

Is that date supposed to be a joke?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 17th, 2021, 6:30 am

It was legal all the time, but apparently some people cannot exercise without a million other people present.I was still seeing clusters of cyclists on the road in groups ranging between 10 and 20 at a time, no masks on.
Macqueripe road was a hotspot for fitness jackarses, especially under the big trees and bamboo cathedral.Hiking groups absolutely had to have massive crowds for events, I kept seeing a bus marked Ojo world all over the place where there were exercise crowds,not sure if these were organised events.
Politics aside, the authorities damn right to lock down every fexking thing.You give people the slightest leeway and they will find a way to do sheit.
novastar1 wrote:So walking around outside alone is essentially illegal now?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 17th, 2021, 6:32 am

bluefete wrote:So the SoE going until July 4th?

i think he said he can end it at anytime
but thats legally the date it can go until

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 17th, 2021, 6:33 am

timelapse wrote:It was legal all the time, but apparently some people cannot exercise without a million other people present.I was still seeing clusters of cyclists on the road in groups ranging between 10 and 20 at a time, no masks on.
Macqueripe road was a hotspot for fitness jackarses, especially under the big trees and bamboo cathedral.Hiking groups absolutely had to have massive crowds for events, I kept seeing a bus marked Ojo world all over the place where there were exercise crowds,not sure if these were organised events.
Politics aside, the authorities damn right to lock down every fexking thing.You give people the slightest leeway and they will find a way to do sheit.

Fully agree!

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 17th, 2021, 6:53 am

All this because of an idiot PM who went to his homeland to fete. How stupid can this man be.

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 17th, 2021, 8:04 am

timelapse wrote:It was legal all the time, but apparently some people cannot exercise without a million other people present.I was still seeing clusters of cyclists on the road in groups ranging between 10 and 20 at a time, no masks on.

So then remove the rule allowing groups of 5 to exercise together and change it to you're only allowed to exercise alone and police it. There is no rational, scientific basis for restricting people from exercising in the fresh air by themselves.

They haven't changed the rule about having 5 random people liming, drinking together with no masks on at a private residence.

Which activity do you think is most likely to contribute to the spread?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 17th, 2021, 8:42 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:
bluefete wrote:So the SoE going until July 4th?

i think he said he can end it at anytime
but thats legally the date it can go until

Thanks. Nice timing though. The irony.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » May 17th, 2021, 8:59 am

Kickstart wrote:All this because of an idiot PM who went to his homeland to fete. How stupid can this man be.

You figure he personally spread it to all the people himself, or are you just brainless?

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » May 17th, 2021, 9:11 am

BUG wrote:

So then remove the rule allowing groups of 5 to exercise together and change it to you're only allowed to exercise alone and police it. There is no rational, scientific basis for restricting people from exercising in the fresh air by themselves.

They haven't changed the rule about having 5 random people liming, drinking together with no masks on at a private residence.

You can’t stay in your house and not exercise in public for a few weeks? I’m sure you complained when they said families have to wear masks in their car, just put on a mask when driving, it’s for your own safety, people are difficult to their own detriment and then wonder why they have to be policed.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 17th, 2021, 9:22 am

Then you will get 100 people exercising 'by themselves'. Come nah man, you know that is what will happen.
I still can't understand people and their sheep mentality, why the hell can't people do stuff without a crowd ?
BUG wrote:

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 17th, 2021, 9:26 am

The need for external validation...
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ion-others

timelapse wrote:Then you will get 100 people exercising 'by themselves'. Come nah man, you know that is what will happen.
I still can't understand people and their sheep mentality, why the hell can't people do stuff without a crowd ?
BUG wrote:

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » May 17th, 2021, 9:30 am

abducted wrote:
BUG wrote:

You can’t stay in your house and not exercise in public for a few weeks? I’m sure you complained when they said families have to wear masks in their car, just put on a mask when driving, it’s for your own safety, people are difficult to their own detriment and then wonder why they have to be policed.

You didn't answer my question.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 17th, 2021, 9:55 am

BUG wrote:

actually i no even sure the liit of 5 applies in private settings unless that has changed

but TTPS AND TTDF now have the right to come in without warrant 24/7. if u were planning house limes it would have to end early to reach home before 9

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 17th, 2021, 9:59 am

daring dragoon wrote:all these fuqin questions you all have an still cant understand. stay the mucca dunt home and let the fuqing cases go down so we can end the SOE and get back to january/ february 2021 numbers in the short term. everytime you leave your house you at risk cause 43 persons out of every 100 persons have covid either showing symptoms or not so you can run into one of the 43 anywhere and infect your dotish self and increase the cases. if the current infections play out in 2 weeks and 3 weeks from now is 1 or 2 cases we can end this living in fear by mid june. man cant even go outside the house without a mask cause some clown want to stop and ask for something or even say morning. stay away from everyone, stay the fuq at home and wear 2 mask and a face shield when taking a chance to go out in public.

i would say its 43 out of 100 symptomatic persons as that's the criteria for testing in public labs, not necessarily 43 out of every 100 persons. nevertheless 43% is very high so just hide in your house for the next few weeks except to get grocery or if u are an essential worker.

Isaiah 26:20
Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourselves a little while until the wrath has passed.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 17th, 2021, 10:50 am

217a1834-ed83-4752-93fa-ee90d1323856.jpg

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 17th, 2021, 11:02 am

Kickstart wrote:All this because of an idiot PM who went to his homeland to fete. How stupid can this man be.

Scientists, Mathematicians, and High Level Military don't even know the answer to that question yet :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 17th, 2021, 11:05 am

daring dragoon wrote:all these fuqin questions you all have an still cant understand. stay the mucca dunt home and let the fuqing cases go down so we can end the SOE and get back to january/ february 2021 numbers in the short term. everytime you leave your house you at risk cause 43 persons out of every 100 persons have covid either showing symptoms or not so you can run into one of the 43 anywhere and infect your dotish self and increase the cases. if the current infections play out in 2 weeks and 3 weeks from now is 1 or 2 cases we can end this living in fear by mid june. man cant even go outside the house without a mask cause some clown want to stop and ask for something or even say morning. stay away from everyone, stay the fuq at home and wear 2 mask and a face shield when taking a chance to go out in public.

X2

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » May 17th, 2021, 4:01 pm

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”